Valutazioni medie

• Nel complesso
  • Facilità d'uso
  • Servizio clienti

Informazioni su Kissflow Project

Software di project management intuitivo, creato per i team con particolare attenzione a trasparenza, produttività, controllo e collaborazione.

Ulteriori informazioni su Kissflow Project

Filtra le recensioni (1)

Valutazione del prodotto

Valutazione del prodotto

Paesi

Paesi

Utilizzo

Ordina per

Hai già usato Kissflow Project?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (1)

Sazedur R.
Sazedur R.
CEO (Bangladesh)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Sviluppo di programmi, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Kissflow is the best digital workflow management software.

5 anno scorso

Commenti: My overall experience was great. This software has given me speed up my work. It's very helpful for business workflow and a user-friendly tool. It is very easy to use and very effective. This is my overall experience and It's was great.

Aspetti positivi:

I have an IT firm where I have 5 employees. It took me a long time to maintain my work and I had to face a lot of problems. But I have saved a lot of time since I started using Kissflow and I can easily get things done by my staff. You can add descriptions and attach files to each project, which is very important for a project. I can easily see which project is active, which is on hold, and which is complete. It is very easy to use. Kissflow has increased the speed of my work, I am very satisfied using it. I did a little research on Kissflow and saw that there are many options that will make your business easier. I got everything I needed for my IT firm here.

Aspetti negativi:

The least I like about this software is that it would have been a little easier if I had added the option of exchanging messages with each project. Here again, you have to add a new text field to exchange messages. After all, I like everything, because it's the perfect workflow management software for my IT firm.