Filtra per:

• Nel complesso
  • Facilità d'uso
  • Servizio clienti

Informazioni su Genesys Cloud CX

PureCloud facilita le relazioni con i tuoi clienti. Potrai metterti in contatto tramite telefono, e-mail e chat mediante un singolo strumento, per un maggiore coinvolgimento dei clienti.

Ulteriori informazioni su Genesys Cloud CX

Stai visualizzando 124 recensioni

Sam O.
Sam O.
IT Systems and Telephony Admin (Australia)
Trasporto aereo/Aviazione, 201-500 dipendenti

Feature Rich, easy to use Telephony Systemz

5 6 mesi fa

Commenti: Genesys Cloud has been amazing for our company since moving across from PureConnect. In this new "Work from Home" world we live in, it has been a massive contributor and backbone to our strategy and has allowed us to continue operating successfully during the Covid period.

Aspetti positivi:

It is very easy to find my way around, make quick changes on the fly and administer from anywhere in the world. The amount of new features coming out weekly was also a huge selling point for us and watching the system grow and evolve has been fantastic.

Aspetti negativi:

I would like a few more fine-grained features such as being able to customize the hold experience per flow and being able to take some of the global features and making them IVR/queue based due to requirements of different brands that I manage.

Amanda P.
Manager, Business Technology Solutions (USA)

Genesys Cloud Implementation

4 7 mesi fa

Commenti: Our overall experience has been good. We have built great relationships with Genesys support staff and other Genesys users. We have seen good movement with new capabilities since we moved over to the platform and have confidence that we will continue to be partners with Genesys to continue enhancing the product for years to come.

Aspetti positivi:

The fact that we could move all of our telephony (agents and non-agents) off of an on-premise solution and to the cloud in a very fast period of time was tremendous. The ability to shift all of the support out of IT and into the business has allowed us to optimize our customer's experience in a very agile manner. The buildout of each of the channels has been slow for us due to internal reasons, but we have many capabilities that we never had before moving to Genesys Cloud.

Aspetti negativi:

WEM and reporting are not ideal in Genesys Cloud. Genesys has continued to invest and enhance in these areas, but they have a way to go. Pure Voice and how calls get routed through our virtual edges causes some issues from time to time. We rely on Genesys to help us dive into those issues so that we can understand what causes them and learn to optimize our processes to avoid them in the future. Going through some pains here has taught us a lot but the issues themselves aren't ideal. There have been some data lags when we have tried to access our data through the UI or APIs. This happens more frequently than we would hope for and causes some issues with managing our agents/call centers.

Alternative considerate: NICE CXone

Perché scegliere Genesys Cloud CX: To move away from on premise inflexible solutions to a cloud solution that could retire many different solutions and consolidate us to one. Additionally, to shift the support and ownership of the application out of IT and into the Business.

Perché passare a Genesys Cloud CX: There were a few reasons in regards to security, general functionality, and pre-sales communication/relationships.

Marek K.
Marek K.
Sr. CX Consultant (Austria)
Beni di consumo, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Simple and quick adoption able

5 3 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Liked most the simplicity of use and integration.

Aspetti negativi:

Relatively slow delivery of solutions to main painpoints reported by business via idea portal.

Analyst (USA)
Settore automobilistico, 51-200 dipendenti

Not a Big Fan

3 3 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, my experience with this software is mostly negative and I don't know if I'd recommend it to other companies who are looking for a reliable piece of software they can use everyday.

Aspetti positivi:

Once you are familiar with the best way to search for calls and how to utilize a call page to get information then the software is easy enough to use. In terms of profile information for agents it works well. I think the Queue activity is a good function of the software and allows me to monitor the status of inbound calls easily enogh.

Aspetti negativi:

I feel like I get inaccurate info with this product. For instance, the duration of calls is never accurate (I mean never). Many times the agent who actually conducts the call does not appear on the list when searching for a call and the timeline can be inaccurate too (not all the time though). My main issue with Purecloud's system is just how often it crashes. I rely on this system daily in order to monitor my agents and I will sometimes need to quickly jump into a call in order to gather info, only to ve given a message that the call data could nto be loaded. I may be understanding if this is the case for a call that JUST ended, but when it's a call from days ago then we have a problem.

Risposta di Genesys

3 anni fa

Thank you for sharing your experiences of using PureCloud and I'm sorry you have had some issues. We cannot contact you directly as you have posted anonymously but we really would like to connect to drill down further into the points you have highlighted and see what can be done to improve matters. Please contact me directly at [email protected] (Director of Customer Marketing) and I will be happy to escalate your issues. Thanks, Lara Booth

Ye Y.
Technical Specialist (Thailandia)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 10.000+ dipendenti

Ye Yi

5 4 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to implement, easy to use, and user-friendly.

Aspetti negativi:

- Dashboard is missing the flexibility for shorting agent status. - Historical reports should add more customizable for users.

Tim S.
IT Technician (UK)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Genesys Cloud delivers

5 7 mesi fa

Commenti: As we are still in the grip of a pandemic, using a cloud-based UC and CC solution, as Genesys Cloud, is invaluable to allow our people to work from home or anywhere with internet. As everyone is provided with a laptop and headset, we can guarantee 100% uptime of our Contact Center.

Aspetti positivi:

Combined with other solutions, it provides us with PCI Compliance, agent development and evaluations, work-from-anywhere, in-depth call routing via ACD and IVR, in-depth reporting and stats, scalability and resilience.

Aspetti negativi:

More ringtones needed - only one provided and it gets very irritating when in an office. Email interactions function needs refining.

Alternative considerate: RingCentral MVP, NICE CXone e 8x8 X Series

Perché scegliere Genesys Cloud CX: Old, unreliable

Software precedente: Avaya OneCloud UCaaS

Perché passare a Genesys Cloud CX: When looking to replace our aging Avaya system, we looked at various different solutions but a cloud-based one was a must. From the three we evaluated, Genesys Cloud was chosen over the other two as it was an all-in-one solution (not separate UC and CC, no matter how much we were told it was integrated by the vendor) and they didn't use heavy-handed sales techniques

Utente Verificato
Manager - Systems and Workforce Management (USA)
Fonte della recensione

A good product that is getting better

4 7 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall we have been pretty happy with the Genesys Cloud application. When we find things that are lacking, we are able to put in ideas for enhancements and some of those ideas have already been implemented.

Aspetti positivi:

We love that the Genesys system provides us with a single system for all our customer interactions. We can handle inbound and outbound calls, chats, emails, and SMS. In addition, all the call recordings and call evaluations are in the same system (or will be when we are done rolling it out).

Aspetti negativi:

I think Genesys has some work to do on enhancing the sorting and filtering capabilities with the various views. I also think there are some issues to work through on the workforce management side, like being able to see a forecasted service level without publishing schedules, or having time off buckets to name a few.

Utente Verificato
Workforce Scheduler (Nuova Zelanda)
Telecomunicazioni, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

8/10 product for now, as this product gets better will easily be a 10/10 product in the future

4 10 mesi fa

Commenti: I'm happy to be using this product as it becomes better and will be a very strong product to beat in the future

Aspetti positivi:

It was easy to implement and start up. For my company as we had multiple software for our CRM, Genesys Cloud really made it easy as it is all in one software

Aspetti negativi:

Some areas still need to be developed, such as the reporting and the Workforce Management addon

Alternative considerate: Verint Automated Quality Management

Perché scegliere Genesys Cloud CX: Lisence was expiring and the technology wasnt there

Software precedente: Cisco Unified Intelligent Contact Management Enterprise

Perché passare a Genesys Cloud CX: More companies was using it at the time and the vendor was locally based

Murat A.
Murat A.
System Analyst (Turchia)
Servizi bancari, 10.000+ dipendenti

Genesys Pure Cloud

4 2 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

It is easy to use this product it is like a rock

Aspetti negativi:

Price policies are not flexible and scalable.

Alternative considerate: Avaya OneCloud UCaaS

Software precedente: OnAvaya

Perché passare a Genesys Cloud CX: We use also genesys onprime we have also know how about the genesys.

Derek N.
Derek N.
Supervisor (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

A lot of data

3 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall it has been a learning curve without any formal training, but after a month I had a pretty good idea on what I was looking at.

Aspetti positivi:

We use this program at my company to make sure agents taking calls in the call center are in adherence. We also use it to see deviations in our call volume. The adherence part is color coded and is fairly easy to interpret. The call volume part is a lot of data and unless you've been formally trained in the program it can take some time to figure out what you are looking at.

Aspetti negativi:

It is almost overwhelming with data, I would recommend getting trained if possible to maximize your potential in the program.

Kymberli O.
Product Owner (Canada)
Servizi ai consumatori, 501-1.000 dipendenti

G Cloud

4 anno scorso

Commenti: Overall I've enjoyed the transition to Genesys Cloud, the uptake internally was/is very positive! G Cloud is not as "self sustaining" as we were lead to believe but as we move through the learning curve we see less struggle.

Aspetti positivi:

Everything inside G Cloud is very user friendly. The features and integrations that are available have helped our organization grow and develop to be more productive and innovative.

Aspetti negativi:

There are consistent updates to the back end, we are generally aware of when these will take place however the updates do (at times) cause our internal systems to fail. Specific configurations are not always playing nice with each other.

Alternative considerate: Five9

Perché scegliere Genesys Cloud CX: We needed more multi-channel forms of communication with our clients/members/customers.

Altaf G.
AVP, Telecom Systems (USA)
Servizi finanziari, 501-1.000 dipendenti

A Cloud like no other

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: The overall experience is a very positive one. We went from a basic PBX to a full-blown Contact Center Solution with all the capabilities we could ever hope for. We have lots of potential and it's just a matter of taking advantage of the aspects that make sense for our business.

Aspetti positivi:

I really like not having to perform maintenance. I also like that there are new features on a weekly basis, the ease of use of the UI, and how just about everything you need is already built into the platform.

Aspetti negativi:

A true mobile app is missing, but is on the roadmap. I also wish there was a built-in way to grab all our reporting data without needing our dev team to build their own solution using the API.

Alternative considerate: NICE CXone e 8x8 X Series

Perché scegliere Genesys Cloud CX: It wasn't a contact center solution and there were also reliability issues.

Software precedente: NICE CXone e 8x8 X Series

Perché passare a Genesys Cloud CX: It offered a more well-rounded set of features. The outbound dialer was also superior on the Genesys Cloud offering.

Michael S.
System Administrator (Canada)
Istruzione superiore, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Effective, easy to configure software for mid-sized contact centres

4 4 anni fa

Commenti: PureCloud has helped us modernize and improve how we interact with our customers. It has opened new channels to connect with us, and allows us to continue updating and improving the client experience. For the business, our Agents have a clean interface that lets them focus on the clients, our Supervisors are empowered to monitor and manage their teams, and our Administrators can respond quickly to changing demands.

Aspetti positivi:

The software was easy to configure, but powerful enough to handle significant customization for our groups. Interface is intuitive for our agents, and the features for call routing have allowed us to streamline the call-handling process. We have a half-dozen different teams using the platform, and each has unique features to meet their needs. As an administrator, changes can be made quickly to almost any aspect of the configuration allowing me to rapidly respond to any requests. The interface to make changes is entirely web-based, so only an internet connection is needed to do so. Further, having a cloud-based service has allowed us to quickly respond to service outages of our internet and phone systems. Situations that might have otherwise stopped operations entirely now require only a brief outage before agents can begin working again in a new location or with new devices. The provided API is flexible and powerful, which has allowed for further automation and functionality to be built in.

Aspetti negativi:

Supervisor and administrator interfaces are not as well designed as the agent experience. Simple and common tasks are often inconvenient, or difficult to find. Reporting capabilities are sufficient but inflexible. A relatively small number of out-of-box reports are available, and there are some key measures missing from those provided. Access of the raw data through the API allows more flexibility, but with significant additional work. External chat (customer to agent) is currently poor, with a very basic and limited experience. The internal chat is much more feature-rich, but is only used between system users. Support response is quick for Tier 1, but complex issues requiring escalation can be slow to be resolved, this is partially helped by the availability of a priority line for emergencies.

Teri P.
VP - HR, Payroll, Contact Center (USA)
Software informatici, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

PureCloud is easy to navigate and I appreciate that there are continuous improvements being made.

4 4 anni fa

Commenti: Ease of connecting all my agents and the ability to easily move agents as needs changed. Adding customers quickly and being able to provide dedicated, specific customer service for their customers. Also, being able to have control of changing messages. In my previous software I was supposed to provide 24 hours notice if I wanted the inclement weather message played because we needed to close - we are in Wisconsin - we don't really decide to just close 24 hours in advance, we wait and see if it is really necessary and then proceed. Having that ability to change with changing/time sensitive situations also extremely helpful.

Aspetti positivi:

Hands down - ease of training new agents and getting them up and running is my number one. Also, I have transitioned from 3 separate systems for Outbound, Email/Chat and IVR and now all of my agents are in 1 system AND can communicate with each other! We have a much more customer-centric experience for our customers with better flow and getting them to the person who can help them the most without asking them to call back a different number. We are also able to house all supporting documents within the software - so we have cleared cubicles (which, let's be honest, are already small to begin with) of training binders, updates, FAQs, scripts and other resources. We were also able to move to USB headsets, further saving monthly land line expenses as well as improving sound quality for both the agents and our customers. Ease of scalability is one of the reasons we went with PureCloud as we were maxing out and having a difficult time going up/down in seats and be agile about it previously easy to add, difficult to remove. I find the Resource Center helpful and I am able to add or change things within PureCloud through the step-by-step directives. I also really like that there are improvements being made daily to PureCloud (weekly release notes) and it shows the proactive stance that Genesys takes with the product and not waiting to make annual overhauls to the product.

Aspetti negativi:

I would have to say my greatest pain point is reporting. Canned reporting within PureCloud is limited and there have been minimal modifications made here. The data is available through the API but without having that resource internally, I rely heavily on running my own data for the operation from contact center stats to generating information for invoicing clients that we provide 3rd party contact center services for. This is a sticking point for me. Additionally, the script writer is a bit cumbersome - improvements are coming on this one, but at this point I don't load a full script, I only screen pop information regarding the account because it is difficult to build and have it make sense for what I need it for. Biggest issue? Everything is plain text so all my bold, colorized, hyperlinked etc. all disabled.

Rodrigo A.
Analyst (Argentina)
Servizi bancari, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti

Administrator

4 11 mesi fa

Commenti: It was a successful experience, very little problems (especially with integrations), that were finally resolved and some isolated problems that were resolved as the installation progressed. Generally speaking, it is a great Contact Center Solution

Aspetti positivi:

Expansion capabilities, broad knowledge base, and possibilities to grow with few requirements if needed.

Aspetti negativi:

Integrations with other legacy products have been an inconvinience.

Alternative considerate: AWS CloudFormation

Perché scegliere Genesys Cloud CX: -Technical evolution -Overall cost -Strong user community -Product functionality and performance

Software precedente: Avaya OneCloud UCaaS

Perché passare a Genesys Cloud CX: Integration performance. Drive innovation Reduce time to market Cost management

Chris B.
Director, Call Center and HR Operations (USA)
Fonte della recensione

The Purecloud platform has assisted us in revolutionizing the way we do business.

5 4 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

The user interface reminds me of Apple software in it's simplicity of design and features. The flow of options is easy for new agents to adopt and creates an inviting environment for customer support. The reporting tools are fantastic and the "live" queue overviews is a nice touch. The ability to make changes, publish, and "go-live" all in one screen streamlines call center operations and improves efficiencies and productivity. The overview of user profiles, showing availability, background. skillset, and more improvise time needed to support customers as we have a birds eye view of where everyone on the organization is.

Aspetti negativi:

I hope in time reporting mechanisms can be changes. When pulling queue specific reports i.e. queue summary for a specific week can become challenging if month end is included in that week; example - if pulling a weekly report for week of November 30, 2017 the end of week is December 3, 2017. The report will not show you summary information for the whole week as it breaks it apart into November and January (by month). This make is a manual process to see weekly service levels, abandon rates, and offered calls amongst any other metrics needed. Also, another area for improvement is real time agent performance - you cannot currently see how long an agent has been sitting in after-call-work. Additionally, the availability to have voicemails auto-routes like calls would be a nice feature.

Matthew C.
Matthew C.
Communications Manager (UK)
Servizi finanziari, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

99% Sunny and Hot with the odd occasional downpour

5 3 anni fa

Commenti: The overall experience we have had is a great one with a few niggles I would say to describe the downsides. The main experience moving past the building and testing stage into full BAU was another great experience as the support during the early stages was nothing less than exemplary. The issues that abounded with our previous dialler software supplier have now been remedied by our decision to align our business with the Genesys product Purecloud. We are now investing our time and efforts to implement Pureclouds growing functionality to unify our communications Chat, Email, SMS and Social and integrate these with the voice channel to improve the customer journey everytime they wish to communicate with us.

Aspetti positivi:

The ease of use when building the infrastructure to run all the different brands and departments here at Grove & Dean, the stability of the Platform as we are open 24/7 and have only a small team in support of the system. The ease of use, for the agent with the simple yet full featured agent interface and desktop environment. The roll out of new features or improvement of existing ones, the visionary updates from the Genesys senior team and the ability for the users to influence the shape of the platform through the ideas Lab and the fact that they "LISTEN" to the users. Lastly, which is not really a software benefit, the community of users that are sharing their experiences for the greater good for all.

Aspetti negativi:

The support post "LIVE" - Processes too long, lack of knowledge and experience in the first line support team, no immediacy, solutions not always valid and some of the Self Service referral techniques support attempt to use to justify their solutions.

Robert W.
Sr. Director - Innovation Architects (USA)
Telecomunicazioni, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

No need to look outside the product to get the best of the field of technologies

5 6 mesi fa

Commenti: I find myself finding new and interesting feature every day that allow my contact center to move closer to providing personalized, customer experience with every interaction. All agents find the interface easy to learn and navigate and give them the tools to get up and running faster. When reading about the latest technology for contact center or AI and bots, I first look to Genesys Cloud and see if it is provided and to date that has been the case.

Aspetti positivi:

Genesys Cloud was designed for the contact center with all aspects of what is needed for agents, supervisor, quality managers, analyst, and management in a single, web-based, easy-to-use platform that requires no 3rd-party applications or integration.

Aspetti negativi:

Genesys reporting is designed to allow all users to find and display the data they need in whatever timeframe and filters required, but Genesys Cloud does lack the pretty pictures and graphs offered in BI packages like Power BI.

Network Mimar¿ (Turchia)
Servizi bancari, 10.000+ dipendenti

Genesys Review

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: When you compare the other Contact Center social media tools, I'm pretty sure that genesys did well on this. Previous versiyona has some issues and diffuculties while integration you should be a pro. But now they're making the stuff more eaiser which pretty Fast comparing the past.

Aspetti positivi:

Genesys pure cloud side, we generally use social media integration, which is good to have Twitter and facebook to use it.

Aspetti negativi:

Wish that it also have instagram, YouTube, appstore and googleplay integration features as well rather than providing Professional services.

Alternative considerate: Webex e Avaya OneCloud UCaaS

Pritam P.
Senior Engineer (India)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti

Product Review || Genesys cloud

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: So , as told i like most of the features and functions of different components. Mine overall experience pretty good and i have learnt lot of new things in this platform, so its really helping me to grow in my career in technical front.

Aspetti positivi:

Genesys Purecloud or Cloud is very versatile contact center product for any size of organisation. I like most of the features of this product out o that most is architect part, its really very easy and flexible for any new requirement.

Aspetti negativi:

As such i don't have any point to describe but one thing i am facing now a days after every maintenance window, lots of bugs we have seen, again its takes couple of hours to rectify. I thing we can do better for any maintenance window or update window further.

Jason T.
Business Technology Solution Architect (USA)

Genesys Cloud

Aspetti positivi:

It is easy to set up an IVR using Architect. User creation is simple and bulk imports are available. You can separate areas of your organization using Divisions which is beneficial. If you utilize Genesys Cloud Voice as your carrier, setting up and provisioning phones is simple. Also, this is a cloud based application, they are always updating it. Genesys has an ideas page, where you can submit changes you would like to see to the application and vote on other changes that have been suggested.

Aspetti negativi:

The reporting when it comes to segments of the calls and where they are transferred to could be better. It is difficult to determine where calls are going. The system does not currently record calls between users. We have several scenarios where an agent calls for assistance that we would like to be recorded.

Data Analyst (USA)
Circuiteria, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Genesys is a great cloud phone system

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: My overall experience is a with Genesys has been great. The cloud is the future of landlines.

Aspetti positivi:

The system is fairly easy to use and it appears to have good security features. The calls are very clear and you have activity history stored in the system. You also have access to voicemail, which can be accessed at any time.

Aspetti negativi:

It is sometimes difficult to understand the menu. For example, I was not sure how to call someone without asking first. I see room for improvement in making this product easier to use.

Utente Verificato
IT Supplier Risk & Governance Manager (UK)
Servizi bancari, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Genesys service & product review

4 3 anni fa

Commenti: Its providing and outsourced to the bank which we can rollout new call centre very quickly

Aspetti positivi:

Pros: Pure cloud now does what it was design to do and provide cloud based telephone outsources services to the bank, We moved to a third part for 1-2 line support service ( Kaptec) to provide a good all around support services.

Aspetti negativi:

Pure cloud now does what it was design to do and provide cloud based telephone outsources services to the bank, but I was not resilient for the first year or so, The service rap was also very poor, with Genesys SDM not flexible in dealing with major incident and provided root cause of these issues back to the customer, If we want any changes customisation to the product everything was a project and prolong delivery timescales with genesys consultants. The license model for the agents is quite confusing and the license model for the genesis product is expensive and at time hard to understand

Adrian B.
Enterprise IT Engineer (UK)
Marketing e pubblicità, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Excellent all in one product

5 9 mesi fa

Commenti: Brilliant product and seamless integration, did not take long to get the product set up and the users onboarded

Aspetti positivi:

Seamless integration, great product and feature rich under continual development - all in one place resouce

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing really comes to mind at present, the Dev environment is a little cumbersome

Isaiah P.
Business Architect, Workforce Optimization (USA)
Dispositivi medici, 10.000+ dipendenti

PureCloud - Great for OmniChannel, but not Voice

4 3 anni fa

Commenti: It is an overall great new system, in which I know in time will only get better! Even though Spoken IVR is not available right now, I know it will be in the future. Once it is in place, the PureCloud will be impossible to beat!

Aspetti positivi:

Genesys PureCloud offers some great ways to streamline and modernize your Call Center and its performance. The ability to supply your customers with multiple contact channels (email, chat, text, voice) is a huge benefit to the customer, along with opening new revenue paths (whether it be Customer Satisfaction or new Sales Opportunities) for your company. To have all this without having to have an on premise environment is amazing!

Aspetti negativi:

Unfortunately, there is one major hurdle when it comes to Genesys PureCloud. If a customer is using a voice channel to reach your call center, there are some limitations. Currently, PureCloud does not allow for Spoken IVR. So, if your company has one main phone line that houses all the support for all the products and services it offers, the customer can't just speak the word or phrase that best describes the services they need and get routed to the right agent/department. The only option for the customer is to go through a list of options in a phone menu and wait until it offers the option they need and press the corresponding number. For our company, that would mean 50-100 different menu items! If this is a must, then PureEngage is the way to go!