Valutazioni medie

• Nel complesso
  • Facilità d'uso
  • Servizio clienti

Informazioni su Rock

Rock è uno strumento di messaggistica e collaborazione intuitivo e facile, appositamente creato per il lavoro da remoto.

Ulteriori informazioni su Rock

Filtra le recensioni (3)

Valutazione del prodotto

Valutazione del prodotto

Utilizzo

Ordina per

Hai già usato Rock?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (3)

Yann I.
Yann I.
Consultant (Finlandia)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Media online, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione

The ultimate "online business hub"?

5 7 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Over the years, I have used several project management tools and team communication tools, and I have come across a couple of platforms that tried to combine the two...but without much success! It has always felt as if something was missing from either the project management side of things, the team communication side of things – or both. Until I came across Rock. The one thing that I consider my favorite aspect is the fact that you can use Rock to both organize your work (manage projects, assign tasks, take notes, etc.) but can communicate with every member of your team, both synchronously and asynchronously. This last point, in particular, is key for the fact quite many team communication tools only put emphasis on synchronous communication. However, especially in the cases of remote teams with members who are in different time zones, asynchronous communication is the way to go. That's why I appreciate about Rock, and I think this is something that makes it a potential online business hub for businesses of all kinds. And if this wasn't enough, there are the mini-apps and integrations with the likes of Google Drive and Zoom, which let you use Rock in combination with them.

Aspetti negativi:

If I had to mention something I'd like to be different in Rock are the available views. I think that being able to switch from one view to another is an excellent way to see a project from different perspectives – brid's eye view, zooming in on a specific part of the project, see important dates and deadlines in a calendar, etc. Rock does offer a few views, I think having additional ones could be more beneficial.

Risposta di Shiny

6 mesi fa

Thank you for the review Yann! We are looking into adding additional views to Rock, and you will probably see some new options appear within the next few months. In case you have any further feedback, you are always welcome to reach out to us through the "Rock Team" space on Rock!

Coralie C.
Freelancer (UK)
Arti dello spettacolo, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Awesome for freelancers looking for an all-in-one app

5 10 mesi fa

Commenti: As a freelancer I work on several projects at the same time with many different people and organization. I use Rock to organize every project in different space, inviting the people I work with. We share plan, tasks, files, and they can follow my workflow, which task is completed or not etc.
The massive change compare to Trello and Slack I've been using is that we can discuss at the task level. This means if I'm working on a project with several tasks, we don't have to have endless emails discussing them one by one, the client can just add inputs or comment within the task.

Aspetti positivi:

Rock is really easy to use especially working with external organizations and clients as I can just invite them to a space, share documents, tasks and even set up video meetings. I like the fact that you can discuss within tasks, avoiding the back and forth between a project management software and a communication app.

Aspetti negativi:

Just love the product for now but looking for more integrations with other tools.

Risposta di Shiny

10 mesi fa

Glad to hear you love Rock! Thanks for your feedback. Any questions, just drop a message within the "Rock Team" space and our team will assist :)

Shakthi P.
Founder (India)
E-learning, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita
Fonte della recensione

Has got some great features but some essential features are missing too

4 5 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

The task management is easy and the feature of mentioning tasks is awesome. The interface is good too.

Aspetti negativi:

There is no possibility for external apps or integrations, unlike Slack. I couldn't integrate Notion with Rock or install any other app for team management.