Valutazioni medie

• Nel complesso
  • Facilità d'uso
  • Servizio clienti

Informazioni su Trustmary

Trustmary connects customer feedback, customer reviews, and website to generate more conversions (leads, sales). Fully automated.

Ulteriori informazioni su Trustmary

Filtra le recensioni (21)

Valutazione del prodotto

Valutazione del prodotto

Paesi

Paesi

Utilizzo

Ordina per

Hai già usato Trustmary?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (21)

Juuso T.
Juuso T.
CEO (Finlandia)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Servizi ai consumatori, 2-10 dipendenti

Happy to recommend!

5 12 mesi fa

Commenti: I'm collecting important data from my customer satisfaction and i can make my services more trustworthy with publicly given recommendations.

Aspetti positivi:

Collecting recommendations from customers is very easy and makes biggest impact to sales. I like how easily i can integrate those recommendations that i like to pop up in my website.

Aspetti negativi:

I really don't have any cons to say about this. I like it.

12 mesi fa

Thanks Juuso for the review! It is good to see that you are using full potential of our tool from feedback to reviews and improved website conversions. Please let us know if there is anything we could do better for you or if you have ideas for the future features :)

Aarno U.
Key Account Manager (Finlandia)
Sicrezza e indagini, 51-200 dipendenti

Easy SaaS SW to track NPS and to build customer satisfaction surveys

4 anno scorso

Commenti: We wanted easy and flexible tool to measure NPS and to perform yearly customer surveys.

Aspetti positivi:

It's easy to start with. Sending the surveys from SW is intelligent.

Aspetti negativi:

The reporting is little bit light when analysing longer surveys (excel import).

12 mesi fa

Thanks for leaving a review Aarno! We are happy to notice that you have been satisfied with Trustmary and feel that it is easy to use. We are also putting more effort into reporting features for long surveys in the near future. We will contact you and make sure that your insights are included.

Päivi L.
Director (Finlandia)
Materie plastiche, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Better start of useing it

4 10 mesi fa

Commenti: It's a little bit too expencive to us.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use and works very fast. I do not need to stress for it

Aspetti negativi:

The start was far too slow. And it stop working and we mist a lot of time without Trustmary but paying it.

10 mesi fa

Hi Paivi, thank you for your review and feedback! I'm glad that you've found it easy, fast, and stress-free to use. I'm sorry to hear that the start didn't quite meet your expectations. We're working hard on our efforts to make sure the implementation is as efficient as possible. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to support your Trustmary use in the future.

Ville K.
Marketing Manager (Finlandia)
Elettronica di consumo, 2-10 dipendenti

Constant improvement

5 8 mesi fa

Commenti: We automate as much as possible and that's easy with Trustmary. We send automated and manual NPS questionnaires and then get weekly reports of how our NPS is doing. If we would have any problems I feel like I can trust the customer service to have my back and help me out. Trustmary does valuable work for us but it does it quietly in the background. Once you've set it all up it works great and you just oversee how the results trend.

Aspetti positivi:

I love how much the guys at Trustmary listen to feedback and improve the product. The software was good from the start but it has taken such leaps forward since we started using it a year ago and is now way better and more versatile. I like the fact that it is simple to use and to automate.

Aspetti negativi:

At first it felt a bit too simple but that was over a year ago and it has improved a lot since then.

8 mesi fa

Thanks Ville for your feedback. Solving real problems for our customers was the trigger to build this software and we want to keep listening to all of you and stay on the same track in the future too. Thanks! As you mentioned, we have taken big steps forward during the recent year but expect even more improvements going forward since we have more than doubled our dev resources just recently :)

Oskari V.
Customer Success Coach (Finlandia)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 51-200 dipendenti

Good software for surveys

Aspetti positivi:

UI of trustmary is clean and good looking. Integrations to Hubspot are also great!

Aspetti negativi:

Some functions are bit too hard to get to. Also some of surveys are quite unclear to me how they work, that might also be user based problem..

10 mesi fa

Hey Oskari, thanks for your review and feedback! We do our best to keep our software simple and easy to navigate. Also, I'm happy to hear you've found the integrations helpful. Regarding the functions and surveys you mentioned, please contact your support person to get the help you need with this. Whether it's a user-based issue or something else, we're here for you :)

Kimmo P.
Ceo (Finlandia)
Servizi ai consumatori, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni

Easy Tool For measuring NPS

Aspetti positivi:

Very easy to use. Gives customer reliable info about company to Make purchasing decision

Aspetti negativi:

I cant say anything For tais....,..........

Thanks Kimmo for your short and sweet review! :D

Eemi K.
Account Manager (Germania)
Servizi ambientali, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

The great feedback and social selling software

5 anno scorso

Commenti: It's a visually appealing feedbacksystem that doesn't consume time, is easy to answer and to implement. All the details are thaught through and the dashboard can be used with no training. And their people are really helpful and great. We bought a feedback system and got social selling as an extra :).

Aspetti positivi:

It's superfast to deploy. Easy to customize and It has so many applications to use. Customer feedback, employee feedback, training feedback etc.

Aspetti negativi:

When sending the feedback form it doesn't (i guess yet) save the invitation form. Otherwise everything has worked really smoothly.

12 mesi fa

Thanks for your review and honest feedback Eemi! We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed using Trustmary! We also support message templates currently so when you are sending invitations to the survey, you can use the same message for the next invitation too. You should be able to find 'Messages' from the navigation panel.

Aleksanteri R.
Marketing manager (Finlandia)
Industria edilizia, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

A handy tool for measuring NPS

5 8 mesi fa

Commenti: Trustmary helped us measure NPS more systematically and nowadays we share the results with all employees each month. It’s a great way to show everyone that all the hard work has a real impact.

Aspetti positivi:

The software is easy to use, and we didn’t have any problems integrating it with our processes. Embedding testimonials to our website was done in a couple of minutes. It just works.

Aspetti negativi:

The software has some customization options, but even more freedom would not hurt.

8 mesi fa

Thank Aleksanteri for your review and feedback! Happy to hear Trustmary works well for your needs and it is easy to use. We will be adding customization options continuously and just recently published a new survey editor which allows you to better customize the look of surveys (colors, fonts, design, progress bar, page numbering etc in addition to your logo). We also added folder structure to surveys so you can better personalize and manage surveys. Please let us know what other features you would like to see and we can respond when those will be available .)

Ninni K.
Marketing Coordinator (Finlandia)
Contabilità, 51-200 dipendenti

Great tool

Aspetti positivi:

It is very easy to use this tool. Easy to gather feedback from our customers.

Aspetti negativi:

It takes a moment to get used to the program and all the features.

10 mesi fa

Hi Ninni, thanks for leaving us a review! We aim to make the feedback collection process as easy as possible, and I'm happy to hear that we've managed to deliver on our promise :) As for getting used to using the software, we're continuously working to enhance our onboarding process to ensure that the implementation is as smooth as possible. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any feedback or ideas you may have to improve our service!

Kimmo S.

All fine

5 10 mesi fa

Commenti: Mostly good tool.

Aspetti positivi:

It is eady to use. I also think that it is good to have e-mail every second week.

Aspetti negativi:

No bad things in this software. I can get all informatin that I need easiky.

10 mesi fa

Thank you for your review, Kimmo! I'm happy to hear you've found our software easy to use. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to make your experience even better in the future :)

Joel T.
Marketing manager (Finlandia)
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti

4 11 mesi fa

Commenti: Easy to start and easy to use. Customer service accessible.

Aspetti positivi:

It is easy to use. I get a good overall picture of my customer satisfaction situation and also direct feedback to be used in development.

Aspetti negativi:

It could have more metrics beside NPS. Also there could be more APIs.

11 mesi fa

Hey Joel, Thanks for your review! We really appreciate it! You can measure other than NPS too, for example CSAT and basically you can create what ever kind of survey you want. Reporting is something we are also actually improving atm so you will see improvements there too soon. Please talk to your support person since we opened API if you want to get that activated for you too. At the same time you can get help to automate your whole process if needed :)

Juho perttu K.

Great software

4 10 mesi fa

Commenti: In my use software works grate, also our business software works grate.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use. Customers can give feedback to us without problems.

Aspetti negativi:

I dont have anything for this question.

10 mesi fa

Hi Juho Perttu, I appreciate you leaving us a review! Glad to hear you've found it easy to use and been able to gather feedback effortlessly. Please let us know anytime if anything comes to mind that could help us to enhance your experience!

Tomi K.
Tomi K.
Account Executive (Finlandia)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti

It´s so easy to use

5 9 mesi fa

Commenti: I would say fluent is the word.

Aspetti positivi:

As easy to use as you can imagine and it only takes seconds to get recommendations from your customer, directly shown on your website.

Aspetti negativi:

I Can´t find any, from my perspective. Works just fine.

8 mesi fa

Thank you Tomi! We are so happy to see your comments here!

Marko L.
HRD (Finlandia)
Marketing e pubblicità, 201-500 dipendenti

Easy and Fast!

5 10 mesi fa

Commenti: NPS surveys and eNPS surveys, we get very important data about our clients and employees

Aspetti positivi:

Easy and fast to use, dashboard data is visualized very well

Aspetti negativi:

Trustmarys brand isnt that credible yet in finland, few of our customers / employees have asked is this survey real that we have sent to them

10 mesi fa

Thanks for your review, Marko! Happy to hear you've found it easy and fast to measure NPS and gain valuable data from your customers and employees. As for the brand, we're currently working hard to create more awareness and credibility around Trustmary's brand in Finland as well as globally :)

Tomi T.
CFO (Finlandia)
Settore automobilistico, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Easy to use and good value for money

5 10 mesi fa

Commenti: Set up was fast and people love the service.

Aspetti positivi:

It's easy to use. You don't need to get separate instruction.

Aspetti negativi:

Maybe you could have more configuration to the product.

10 mesi fa

Hi Tomi, thanks for the review! We aim to keep the setup and use easy, and I'm glad to hear we've succeeded in it with you. We're constantly improving the features to serve you better and always welcome new feedback and improvement ideas. If you have something specific in mind for the configurations, don't hesitate to reach out :)

Jussi E.
R&D Director (Finlandia)
Ingegneria civile, 11-50 dipendenti

4 9 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

It is easy to use overall. And you can get support very easily.

Aspetti negativi:

It is not so easy to do your own questionnaires for different customers

8 mesi fa

Thanks Jussi for your review and more detailed comments on Trustmary. Easiness to use and support are areas we are continuously putting effort. I'll contact you personally to get more information about questionnaires to help you with it.

Tommi L.

Very good!

Aspetti positivi:

Easy and quick to use. Customers like it!

Aspetti negativi:

Software is good to use, nothing is wrong with it.

10 mesi fa

Thanks for sharing your experience, Tommi! Happy to hear that your customers like the service too. It's important to us and plays a key role when asking for feedback and reviews. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to improve your experience even more in the future :)

Mikko R.
Development Director (Finlandia)
Contabilità, 201-500 dipendenti

5 9 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Was able to start to do NPS surveys with open questions after a few minutes introduction, very intuitive and easy to use

Aspetti negativi:

Would like to see only personally relevant surveys and others could be hidden or grouped

8 mesi fa

Hi Mikko, Thanks for sharing your experience! We are happy to hear that you like the UI and it feels easy to use. We just added folder structure to the surveys so you can create your own folder for your surveys and easily find yours. We will be adding more similar features improving personalization in other areas too soon.

Mika K.
Sales (Finlandia)
Materie plastiche, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Greenfox - Plastics industry (b2b)

5 12 mesi fa

Commenti: Systematic and easy way to gather NPS.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy deployment for "Average-Joe", easy way to gather customer satisfaction and effective tool for marketing.

Aspetti negativi:

Maybe some more visuality for control panel.

12 mesi fa

Thanks Mika for sharing your experience here. We try to keep it simple to start using Trustmary. Happy to hear we succeeded with you. At the same time, we know that we can still improve it, as well as visualisations too. Expect improvements soon :)

Petteri S.
Executive vice president (Finlandia)
Ingegneria meccanica o industriale, 51-200 dipendenti

Good experience

4 10 mesi fa

Commenti: I like a lot, easy to use and give actual situation where we are in NPS

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use, good feedback, measuring ongoing every day

Aspetti negativi:

Better reports which we can share all our employees

10 mesi fa

Hi Petteri, thank you so much for leaving a review! I'm glad to hear you like Trustmary and have gained value from the NPS measuring features. As for the reports, we're planning to improve the features in the near future and make sure to contact you for your insights.

Mika L.
CEO (Finlandia)
Salute mentale, 11-50 dipendenti

Amongst services

5 10 mesi fa

Commenti: Pretty cool to know that work what we are doing is a high quality of care.

Aspetti positivi:

To get feedback from muncipality and corporation workers and official workers.

Aspetti negativi:

Threre was not any features like that...

10 mesi fa

Hi Mika, thanks for the review! It sounds like you've been able to gather some positive feedback from your customers, glad to hear! Please let us if there's anything we can do to improve your experience!