Informazioni su SiegeAOS

CRM Based Insurance Agency Management System with Downloads. Simple. Customizable. Built with a Marketing Focus to Drive Revenue.

Ulteriori informazioni su SiegeAOS

Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

SiegeAOS ha una valutazione complessiva di 5 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 6 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Filtra le recensioni (6)

Valutazione del prodotto

Valutazione del prodotto

Paesi

Paesi

Utilizzo

Ordina per

Hai già usato SiegeAOS?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (6)

Paola
Agent (USA)
Assicurazioni, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni

Easiest Agency Management System Ever

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: I have been using AMS system for about 5 years and SiegeAOS team they are always willing to help when you call, they are quickly solving issues, and I really enjoy my work working with AMS system.

Aspetti positivi:

It is so easy to use and it combined policies management + customer services.

Aspetti negativi:

I will not change anything, they are constantly improving the system to adapt to every's companies needs.

Christi
Account Manager (USA)

Review first 60 days

5,0 7 mesi fa

Commenti: Wonderful!

Aspetti positivi:

We recently switched over to Siege Technologies Solutions, Inc. We have a small boutique insurance company and were looking to streamline our book of business. [SENSITIVE CONTENT]& her team have been outstanding in the conversion as well as training to ensure our company has been set up properly and we understand how to use the platform. Additionally, there is so much that we don't utilize but the capabilities are endless. We are looking forward to growing our business and growing with this platform.

Aspetti negativi:

It can be overwhelming at first. It does so much but you first need to understand it to be able to apply it to your business.

CHRISTOPHER
Manager (USA)
Assicurazioni, Lavoratore autonomo

Alternative considerate:

I wish this staff was part of my staff

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: A great all in one tool

Aspetti positivi:

THOROUGH...and you can customize it to your companies needs

Aspetti negativi:

A little hard to learn, for me, simply because it allows you to add as MANY or as FEW 'apps' as you choose to, and like a guy, I overwhelmed myself at the beginning

Joe
President (USA)

Great Product. Better support

5,0 3 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] have been great to work with. From setup to implementation, everything has been going as planned. Great communication during setup and questions answered timely. Looking forward to a long relationship. Would highly recommend.

Aspetti negativi:

Not enough time to fully evaluate. Still learning the system.

Michelle
Broker/Owner (USA)

Alternative considerate:

Best system I've used so far

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: I am very pleased and glad I switched to Siege!

Aspetti positivi:

I love all the app options! I also love how user friendly the system is!

Aspetti negativi:

The only thing so far that I would like to see different is the Acord forms auto generate with my accounts information.

Shannon
Agent (USA)
Assicurazioni, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

Very efficient management system

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: SiegeAMS has streamlined our process of keeping track of insurance policies and clients. No longer are we having to enter information in various systems. It has saved so much time, which allows more time for productivity.

Aspetti positivi:

The simplicity of SiegeAMS is top notch. When adding to the system, it is one process start to finish.

Aspetti negativi:

There are no cons with SiegeAMS that I have come across.