Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su iContact

Il potente e intuitivo software di e-mail marketing di iContact ti consentirà di inviare e-mail ad alte prestazioni in pochissimo tempo.

Ulteriori informazioni su iContact

Aspetti positivi:

We were preparing for a webinar and we needed a marketing tool. The output looks good and we were up an running very quickly.

Aspetti negativi:

Pricing was primarily our main issue, it became costly when we only sent one email per month.

Valutazioni di iContact

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

iContact ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,5 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 594 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato iContact?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (594)

Lauren
Lauren
Marketing Coordinator (USA)
, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

iContact helps me be successful at my job

Aspetti positivi:

iContact is a very user friendly product for anyone. My company sends thousands of emails a week and we are always very pleased with how easy it is to create an email and send it immediately. I also really enjoy the dashboard, it helps me keep track knowing what emails have been sent and what emails I have yet to send. i also appreciate that iContact technology can delete any duplicate people in a contact list. That saves me time from having to go through thousands of people making sure I don't have any duplicates. My customer support is also amazing. My iContact rep. is always so good about getting back to me when I have questions or concerns.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes when I am creating a contact list in iContact, I have several excel sheets I need to upload to that one contact list...iContact doesn't let me select multiple excel sheets to upload at once, I have to do one at a time which takes a lot of extra time for me to do. I also wish I could delete more than one contact list at once. On the "upload contact" box, I want to be able to see the whole title of my contact list. Sometimes iContact cuts off my list title if it's too long, I would like to see the whole title...

6 anni fa

Hi Lauren! We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to provide this feedback. Our support team loves helping companies like HireLive who make such a tremendous positive impact. As for the concerns you raised about list uploading, we are taking all product improvement comments very seriously and are working to continually improve our product. We currently do allow you to have 5 concurrent uploads at any given time, but you must start the uploads one at a time. And you are correct, we cannot upload multiple sheets from one excel file. We have noted this potential feature, along with multiple list deletion, and title expansion ¿ and we realize its importance. Thank you again and have a great day!

Var
Vice President, Sales and Marketing (USA)
Consulenza manageriale, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

icontact rev

4,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: It is a good product, easy to use, user friendly and allows us flexibility to do most things,

Aspetti positivi:

Ease in using the product - launching, etc., maybe we hasve been tamed to use this product and have gotten used to it; maybe there are other better products on the market, but the fear, cost, time of leaving icontact to explore another one, shudders me.

Aspetti negativi:

Customer contact support, working remotely, not that very interested in helping.

Meg
Housewife (USA)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

Nothing good

2,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

I don't like anything about this product.

Aspetti negativi:

Yet another program that allows companies to send unsolicited, scheduled emails. Very annoying and not useful.

Adam
Full Stack Developer (Israele)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti

iContact: Email Marketing Program with an Eye Catching and Intrusive UI/UX

4,0 4 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

iContact enables us to reach the targeted audience by creating, customizing and sending outbound marketing emails.

Aspetti negativi:

To create and design websites and landing pages, I mist integrate with external digital experience programs.

3 mesi fa

Thank you for the review! We offer the ability to build and publish Landing Pages. If you have questions about this, our support team would be happy to help.

Ewa
Marketing Team Lead (Canada)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 51-200 dipendenti

iContact: Email Marketing GURU

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

It is way too easy to create and customize marketing emails with iContact.

Aspetti negativi:

I have used iContact for an extended duration now and it barely fail to accomplish my needs.

Esther
Head Operations and Sales (USA)
Servizi finanziari, 51-200 dipendenti

iContact Review by Head Operations & Sales

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

I am able to create, customize and send high volume outbound marketing emails with iContact.

Aspetti negativi:

It has been way too good that I have never come across any challenge.

Ram
Chief of Party (USA)
Industria edilizia, 201-500 dipendenti

iContact issa Robust Email Marketing Automation Program

5,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

iContact offers a lot of free templates that makes it easy to create and customize marketing emails.

Aspetti negativi:

Everything I perform with iContact suits my needs.

Chloe
Marketer (USA)
Assicurazioni, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

A lot of options when creating

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

I really enjoy being able to make every email it's own through creation. It is also nice to be able to reuse saved work for different emails.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes the tracking can be thrown off when it comes to the analytics

Perez
Sales Manager (USA)
Settore automobilistico, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

iContact Is a Powerful Email Marketing Tool

5,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

This email marketing system is so reliable. I like the efficient features of iContact.

Aspetti negativi:

iContact does not have downsides. iContact is amazing.

Pankaj
Supply Chain Officer (India)
Materiali da costruzione, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

Wonderful contact management

5,0 6 giorni fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

iContact really helps in maintainin contacts for survey and marketing purposes.

Aspetti negativi:

I am very happy with all the features of iContact

Doug
Communications Consultant (USA)
Design, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

We find iContact always exceeds our expectations, really! Friendly folks, easy to use, inexpensive.

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: It makes my life loads easier. I can use my graphic design abilities to make eye catching emails and that intrigues people which leads them to want more information about our church. I can whip up an email in less than half the time it took prior to contracting with iContact. Also, being able to call customer support and rarely have to be on hold is a benefit along with the support coming from people who are easy to talk to, who converse as real people rather sounding mawkish.

Aspetti positivi:

The flexibility and ease involved to create stunning emails - in our case, weekly church eNews; monthly newsletter and special announcements. The new web site was a major thrust forward in our ability to look loads more professional and that draws visitors to our doors. The customer support team are friendly, down-to-earth and never sound like they are reading from a script. They listen well, explain what the problem may be, find solutions and even work-arounds to achieve what we want to produce. They welcome suggestions to improve the site. As with any shift in process, it took a bit to grasp the new site, but it was well worth it, especially that we knew we could reach out for support where truly no question was too dumb. The features are easy to manipulate, and the ease to populate our emails on social media was a real benefit for us. Congregations, by definition, need to be thrifty with funds and iContact still remains our best value for what we get, and we do comparison pricing on an annual basis. Result? We've been with iContact for 8 years and they still are our choice.

Aspetti negativi:

We would welcome and make use of a larger variety of templates if they were available. Currently templates favor clients who are in the sales market. This challenges us to be creative in modifying a beautiful template from sales to event promotion. More templates for the non-profit and religious clients would, frankly, be a blessing.

6 anni fa

Hello Doug. We are so excited that you have been an iContact customer over the last 8 years. It makes us happy to hear that you have been able to create more professional emails with iContact in half the time! Thank you for your feedback about adding more templates as well. As you mentioned we are always open to suggestions for improvement, and will pass your comments along to our Product Management team for possible updates in a future release.

Brent
Communications Manager (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Our organization has been with I-Contact for 8 years-we love the impact of the communications!

Aspetti positivi:

We LOVE the new Dashboard, updated templates, and the functionality/features during message composition. During the last several years, I-Contact updated the above features, but before doing so asked the CUSTOMER how they could improve their systems. This feedback was definitely taken into consideration as you could so them reflected in the updates. Since then, I-Contact continues to improve the platform with new templates/functions that add to the impact of each individual message. They are a SOLID email marketing solution for companies big and small. There price is in some cases lower than their competitors while offering the majority of the same features. Third, we have been extremely impressed with the level of customer service provided by their team. If you ever have an issue, they are quick to address and provide a solution!

Aspetti negativi:

Only 2 areas where we would like to see improvement. More connectivity options with other services/websites in order to be able to export/upload new contact information. Also, a more seamless mobile app that would allow for managing of content/messages. Also, consistent, new email templates added to reflect more types of communications: SAVE THE DATE, EVENT ANNOUNCEMENTS, NEWS UPDATES, etc.

6 anni fa

Hi Brent. Thank you so much for being a long time iContact customer of 8 years! We are so pleased to hear that you love the upgrades we've made over the last few years. We believe that customer feedback is an extremely important tool in creating a better product, and will continue to reflect this feedback in future releases. Speaking of which, the feedback you provided is absolutely something that we will pass along to the Product Management team so that it can be reviewed for potential changes. The good news is that we are currently looking into integrating with other services and sites that will allow our customers even more options for bringing data into their iContact accounts.

Nancy
Business Development Manager (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

I have been using I contacts for four years. It was an easy tool to learn and great for marketing.

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: This is the main tool I use to do internet marketing to my contact list of more than 3000 clients.

Aspetti positivi:

I can set up email blasts in advance. When I go on vacation, I set up 3 or 4 email blasts in advance that will go out as scheduled! The advance tier customer service is super helpful and easy to get in contact with. I give this company 5 stars on customer support.

Aspetti negativi:

With the latest revisions made, I have fewer critiques. Adding an image can be a little time consuming because jpgs need to be resized to no more than 200 kb. The spell check is a little time consuming. I typically cut and paste all my text into word to look for spelling errors. It's a bit quicker.

6 anni fa

Hi Nancy. It's great to hear that you are using our email scheduling feature! This lets you get everything set up ahead of time so that you don't have to be logged in for the actual sending. We appreciate the feedback about resizing images to 200 kb. We understand that this can take a bit more time. Our goal is to ensure as many of your emails reach inboxes as possible. One way to do that is to ensure image sizes remain small so that messages are not seen as possible spam. We are happy to look further into this to try and speed up the process in a future release. Thank you for being our customer!

Collin
Enterprise Account Executive (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 51-200 dipendenti

Email Marketing Optimization Program

4,0 12 mesi fa

Commenti: iContact allows me to save time by creating personalized emails for marketing via drag and drop.

Aspetti positivi:

iContact streamlines the entire process of email marketing by allowing me to create and send high volume personalized marketing emails.

Aspetti negativi:

iContact mobile application has deficiencies in features compared to it’s cloud based solution for mobile and PC.

11 mesi fa

Thank you for the great review! We will be sure to share your feedback with our team.

Karen
Director, Operations & Communications (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

iContact allows me to engage members and others to get information out fast!

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Lots of functionality in communicating with our member base as well as our broader base of contacts. Keeps us in front of those we are targeting with our information.

Aspetti positivi:

I like the ease of selecting all or just some contact lists for individualized messages. Formatting is easy, and you can switch seamlessly between HTML and Design mode while working on your message. Customer service has always been very responsive anytime I have had a problem or question.

Aspetti negativi:

The one thing I wish I could do is edit images within the document if the sizing is not quite right. If they can ever get this functionality going, it will be perfect!

6 anni fa

Hi Karen. Thank you for your review. We're so happy that we're meeting business needs, whether it's with our email editor, list management or even customer support. Providing an exceptional customer experience is our team's primary goal. We also appreciate the feedback around image resizing. We're constantly evolving the platform, so we will keep this feedback top of mind. Thanks for being such a loyal customer!

Nichole
Digital Marketing Specialist (USA)
Fonte della recensione

A great platform to engage with customers and plays a key role in any marketing strategy

Aspetti positivi:

The software has come a long way from its earlier stages. The editor is VERY user friendly, but of course has its quirks just like any email software. iContact has worked the best for us, and given us the ability to create an email marketing strategy that is fine tuned to our audience and what they respond to. There is a lot of flexibility and functions that make this product easily tailored to your specific needs as a brand or business. One of our favorite things though, is the support team and specifically our own specialist that has an answer for every problem. He has gone above and beyond to make our experience as smooth and effective as possible.

Aspetti negativi:

As we mentioned, there are quirks with any email software. In particular there are some design/layout functionalities in the new editor that sometimes don't line up just right - or at least don't give us the full access to configure the email certain ways. But we always find an alternative way to make it work.

6 anni fa

Hi Nichole! Thank you for your review! We're thrilled to hear that you're liking the new email editor and we have so much more to come in 2018. As you mentioned, we have a fantastic support and services team who are always eager to help in any way they can, including taking any feedback on quirks or enhancement requests and passing it along to the product and development team. Please feel free to reach out to your specialist with specifics - we're always doing our best to improve based on customer feedback.

Robert
Graphic Designer (USA)
Graphic Design, Lavoratore autonomo

Alternative considerate:

As Easy as using a DND Website Builder

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: iContact wasn't the best email campaign manager when I fist started using it several years ago, but it has since developed into a great program that is equal to its competitors in every feature that I utilize.

Aspetti positivi:

The new templates are super easy to use and make for very easy team collaboration, even when members of a team are very inexperienced with iContact.

Aspetti negativi:

iContact doesn't have the name recognition that Constant Contact has or even Wordpress to some extent. Thus, I do run into problems trying to convince others that iContact works just as well (and in some cases, better) than those others.

Peg
Church Administrator (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Ease of use. Some flexibility loss with change of software.

Aspetti positivi:

Rapid distribution is helpful, particularly when time is of the essence- as in an announcement that is time sensitive.

Aspetti negativi:

Limited framework of colors, boxes, etc. The former software had more flexibility in layout. When the changeover was made, the help desk was booked a week out.

6 anni fa

Hi Peg, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! It's great to know that iContact has been able to help by sending out your time sensitive emails. We appreciate your feedback about our new email editor as well. We know how valuable your time can be, and are always looking for ways to make creating your message a smoother process. I also noticed that you are a non-profit organization in North Carolina. To help do our part we've decided to offer free accounts to non-profits in our area. I've adjusted your account so that on your next renewal you will convert over to a 10,000 subscriber account at no charge. I hope that this helps, and please let us know if you have any other questions along the way!

Utente Verificato
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti

Amazing and feature-rich

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: iContact is great in terms of features, customer support, and ease of use. If you can afford it, go for it. It will eventually pay off.

Aspetti positivi:

I have been using iContact for over 3 years now and never had any major issues with them. Email marketing gets a whole lot easier with iContact's features and amazing tools. The best thing about iContact is the ease of use. You can get started without any training. They have kept things simple, user-friendly, and their interface is top-notch. Drag-and-drop builder is another reason why its hard to switch to other email marketing services. I have tried drag-and-drop email builders of other email marketing services as well (GetResponse, MailChimpl, Mailerlite, etc.) but I personally find iContact the best in the game. Subscriber management and ability to segment subscribers based on multiple variables is another advantage that has always helped me in understanding my subscribers and sending them relevant emails.

Aspetti negativi:

My only concern is price. It is expensive as compared to other email marketing services. Additionally, they don't have any free plan. Most of their competitors have like MailChimp and mailerlite.

olga
owner (USA)
Artigianato, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

great tool for business marketing

5,0 2 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

easy to use, keeping changes without saving

Aspetti negativi:

not enough options (template),not available report of users who opened or not . It would be helpful to have option of 6 month inactivity to easy remove inactive accounts. Also you count one person as 2 or 3 if i put it to different lists. It's the same email and should be counted as 1.

2 anni fa

Olga, Thank you for the review. In reading your comments, we will be adding more templates and you can use segments to see inactive contacts! Contact support and they can assist there. Also, it seems that you may not be on one of our newer plans which works on total contacts and not subscribers! This will help with your limits. Contact us and we can help!

Utente Verificato

Great tool!

Aspetti positivi:

I love the flexibility this software offers. The drag-and-drop capability makes it possible to create any look you want, and the ability to reuse content from previous sends has made my life easy. We can also manage any number of separate client folders for sends on their behalf. The support team is great and our strategic account manager has been a fantastic resource for understanding the analytics and recommending ways to improve our stats.

Aspetti negativi:

Some of the capability can be tricky as a new user, so that makes it difficult to have others step in and be able to quickly create messages. Training is key. I also wish there was a better way to connect our internal contacts database with the iContact database, right now I have to manually upload contact lists regularly.

Shannon
Website Content Specialist (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

iContact is the least stressful part of my job.

Aspetti positivi:

iContact is super intuitive and easy to use, and with every update, more. I rarely have issues with the software, but when I do, my advisor is always available and is quick to help with solutions. He also has helped us increase our opens and clicks exponentially.

Aspetti negativi:

The only con I have is that there isn't a way to export Survey reports as a pdf. There's a workaround, but that would make my life just a little easier.

6 anni fa

Hi Shannon. We're so happy to hear that we're able to provide such a "stress-free" experience for you! The team strives to provide the best user experience in the industry, so we're glad that we're delivering so much value in the form of increased opens and clicks. We love hearing success stories like that. We also appreciate your feedback about exporting surveys. As we continue to evolve the platform, we'll keep that in mind. Thanks!

Marcy
Media Specialist (USA)
Mezzi di comunicazione, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

I've used iContact for years. It's the best value for the money & the customer service is fantastic.

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: It keeps us in touch with our clients with ease and for a good price.

Aspetti positivi:

The customer service. It is always excellent and they go above and beyond to help. Day/Evening whatever, I've gotten great service. I use them for my employer for over 5 years, but I was also volunteering for a small non-profit group that had a tiny budget. Their salesperson was fantastic setting us up with what we needed for little money, and thinking about what we might need for the future. I was really impressed. When I have had questions or the rare problem they helped right away, either on chat or the phone.

Aspetti negativi:

Perhaps they might not be as fancy as other companies, but redesigning our newsletters isn't something we do often, so we might not be taking advantage of all the new stuff they have put in place.

6 anni fa

Hi Matt. Thank you so much for the rave review of our customer service team! We are pleased to have a truly knowledgeable and caring staff to help you with any questions you have along the way. If you are ever interested in learning more about our new features and how to use them, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service team for help. Thank you for being a loyal iContact customer!

Reginald
Dir. of Member and Web Services (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Easy and fast way to get timely emails delivered to our contacts.

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Great deliverability to inboxes and easy set up and import of contacts! I don't have to worry about going to people's spam or junk box.

Aspetti positivi:

I like that you are easily able to create HTML emails and if you don't know HTML, they have ready-made templates that you can use where you can just plug and send. I also like the rate of deliver where emails are going to inboxes and not junk mail - makes for better metrics when you look at opens and clicks.

Aspetti negativi:

The ability to copy and paste a URL to create a new HTML message does not always work/format the way I'd like sometimes, but I do like that ability.

6 anni fa

Hello Reginald. It is great to hear that you are enjoying the deliverability rate iContact offers! Our Deliverability team works to build solid relationships with the major email providers so that we can get as many of your emails as possible straight to inboxes. Thank you for the feedback about creating a message from a URL. This doesn't always allow for the consistency that we would like simply because there is a good deal of code used on websites that just does not render well in email format. It is, however, something that we are happy to pass along to our Product Managers so that it can be taken into account for future updates!

Alison
Mark. & Comm. Coor. (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Customer service is nice/helpful, the platform is user friendly.

Aspetti positivi:

The platform is user friendly for people who aren't as versed in HTML. You're able to easily create tables/borders. The service is relatively fast. We pay for an account so we have an account manager that is able to assist us whenever we need.

Aspetti negativi:

Their new drag/drop platform isn't able to create any template you'd like so we have to continue using our old templates.

6 anni fa

Hello Alison, We're so happy to hear that you are finding the platform user friendly! Our drag and drop email editor is designed so that new users can quickly and easily create beautiful emails. I apologize that your old templates were not able to be moved over to the new editor but thank you for that feedback. It's important to know what roadblocks our customers are facing so that we can focus on preventing them in our future releases.