Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su SuperOffice CRM

La piattaforma CRM più intuitiva disponibile sul mercato.

Ulteriori informazioni su SuperOffice CRM

Aspetti positivi:

It is verty simple to overview and you can store alot of information, also good analytical tools for both sales and activities.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes the web based interface has a little too much lag.

Valutazioni di SuperOffice CRM

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
4,0
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

SuperOffice CRM ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,2 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 130 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato SuperOffice CRM?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (130)

Marcel
Marcel
Co Founder (Paesi Bassi)
Fonte della recensione

It really is the most user friendly CRM that you can imagine.

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Insight and overview in all processes, pre-sales and after-sales. Better and more personal communication with prospects and customers.

Aspetti positivi:

User interface is great. Very easy to use and administer. Users can work with the CRM functions within a few hours. Integration with Office applications and Office 365 is more than perfect. You can use Outlook like you always did and still your emails are stored in CRM linked to the right customer and project. I love the fact that you never really have to search for anything. All parts of the application are never more than two clicks away.

Aspetti negativi:

Only one thing that bothers me using SuperOffice: the standard reports are very basic. We use the dashboards a lot -they are great- and there are some Apps in their own app store that allow us to generate the reports we need.

Matt
Managing Director (UK)
Organizzazione eventi, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

You can almost say it 'runs the company'!

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: We run the business on SuperOffice, dealing with customer communications (incoming and outgoing) and sales pipeline management, but most importantly the event management using the projects area.

Aspetti positivi:

I like the fact that we can out every process in to the CRM, from sales to event management, data capture and enquiry management.

Aspetti negativi:

The Community needs a bit of work adding more complex resources in, but as a starter guide is useful and support do assist.

Lukas
Projekt Manager (Svizzera)
Coaching e formazione professionale, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno

Alternative considerate:

Not good - many necessary features not available

2,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: The overall experience for me is that I would never choose SuperOffice again but rather the solution Microsoft offers. It is more expensive, but trust me, it is worth it!

Aspetti positivi:

The best thing about the CRM is that it is very easy to use and has a very easy to follow structure (Firm/People and Sale/Projekt).

Aspetti negativi:

Many basic features which one thinks every CRM provide are not available. The most critical problem is that selections are extremely limited. For example, one cannot make a selection of all "Projekt leaders", which would be critical for us in order to send all of our customers who are Project leaders a standardised e-mail. Many further issues arise there once you have spent some time testing the selections (many limitations became apparent only after using the CRM, not during the evaluation process). A further issue are the many bugs which the system has, for example the data-export does not work properly even though issues have been posted on the community platform for 5 years!

Eva
Business Process Developer (Svezia)
Gestione formativa, 11-50 dipendenti

Stellar CRM

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: SuperOffice has been a great hub for collecting, organizing and making sense of valuable contact data and insights, whilst providing all the features and tools needed to manage information about people, projects, relations and other aspects that are important to our line of business.

Aspetti positivi:

It is reliable, easy to implement and use and optimizes all our contacts, relationships, projects, tasks etc.

Aspetti negativi:

Perhaps the marketing module should be included in the base package.

Daniel
Service Manager (Svezia)
Macchinari, 11-50 dipendenti

Superoffice as CRM

5,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: Profesional sales tool

Aspetti positivi:

Very good and complete sales tool. Professional set up and good connection to outlook.

Aspetti negativi:

In our case we were missing a module to handle workorders and field service. We were also missing the possibility to handle agreements and a machine register connected to the customers.

Ingegneria meccanica o industriale, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Save time and increase overview

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Good product, easy to use.

Aspetti positivi:

Bus storing all the customer and supplier data in one user friendly CRM package we save a lot of searching time. Who sent when the message? As it is userfriendly even salesman work happy with it, not only office people.

Aspetti negativi:

Some bugs are annoying and the repair information is slow and merely on the online software. On premesis takes longer or does not happen at all. Some features seem to be invented by software guys or girls but ptobably not first presented to a user panel.

Industria farmaceutica, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

SuperOffice: Easy to use, very good support

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: SuperOffice makes it very easy for me to manage my clients. It's also nice to see everyone's activity in my team. When there's some issue, SuperOffice support is very fast answering questions and solving problems. That's one of the things i admire most.

Aspetti positivi:

The way you can arrange your variable information. It's easy to make a selection based on several factors. In that way we can perform well in several marketing activities

Aspetti negativi:

The development; there are not so many new features introduced last year.

Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great CRM that helps our company in different fields (finance-sales-marketing-support)

Aspetti positivi:

The diversity of the different modules and the ease of use in general. SuperOffice helps our marketing, support, finance and sales departments to work close together and to have a beneficial CRM working to satisfy all these departments.

Aspetti negativi:

That not all of my colleagues are using SuperOffice to the fullest extend, but we're working on this and hopefully soon to get the most our of SuperOffice.

Fonte della recensione

Good platform with highly customizable, but expensive

4,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: Using it as ticketing system.

Aspetti positivi:

It's possible to write a lot of customizations and to adjust it just as you wish. Fast and robust system

Aspetti negativi:

Price is too high. If you can't develop SuperOffice self, you will have to pay huge amounts for every small update. Not ITIL compatible, not for IT departments - you can get much more in-box in alternative products in the same price.

Magriet
Magriet
Productmanager Farma (Paesi Bassi)
Industria farmaceutica, 11-50 dipendenti

review Super office

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: our CRM is in there, we work with projects

Aspetti positivi:

functionality, ease of use. great to have an online version also for the people on the road.

Aspetti negativi:

it takes a while before you understand working in SO as an admin.

Jan
Business analyst (Germania)
Relazioni pubbliche e comunicazioni, 51-200 dipendenti

Moving to SuperOffice 8.5 from previous Superoffice Version

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: SO is a central part. We do several additional applications - using the database ids for persons, projects etc...

Aspetti positivi:

Moving was easy . As developer I like very mcuh simply to add my web-frames to different aspects inside SO still using my well known web technology.

Aspetti negativi:

I would like to have a person connected to different companies. We have freelancers switching to our company or moving again. So we could 'follow' the history using the same person-ID. Also contacts sometimes are working for on company but are members of additional "Gremien".

Nick
Sales Director (UK)
Telecomunicazioni, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

We have previously used the server based system and the on line version for the past 3 years

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Improved our relationships with our clients and suppliers Great user experience

Aspetti positivi:

Clean and intuitive user interface, I do prefer the online version though as it's always up to date and saves time and cost of having the version updates applied and it has a reliable and easy to use mobile app, which I find really useful.

Aspetti negativi:

Like most CRM systems, you need to put the time in to customize the system and get to know it, which obviously takes time, but I have to say it's time well spent.

Norbert
Lease advisor (Paesi Bassi)
Settore automobilistico, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

CRM software in the car-leasing business

Aspetti positivi:

The overall support from the supplier is great, with periodic trainings or workshops and a quick response to issues. The software itself is straightforward to use, with numerous possibilities and a proper link with other software, e.g. Outlook.

Aspetti negativi:

The options and possibilities can be quite overwhelming to new users. Therefore, a new user needs to be properly introduced to SuperOffice.

Karolina
Booking manager (Svezia)
Tempo libero, viaggi e turismo, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Easy to use and fully linked CRM system

Aspetti positivi:

The best thing about SuperOffice is that it is connected and linked in all directions. No matter where in the system you add information it automatically connects the information on all linked parts.

Aspetti negativi:

Some reports can be tricky to costumize and layout may not be exactly how you want it. But it is flexible and you can build almost everything you wish.

Hanna
Inside Sales and Sale support (Svezia)
Ingegneria meccanica o industriale, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Easy to adapt to your needs

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: SuperOffice is a tool you can use for so many different things, leads, orders, correspondence, e-mail send-outs, Sales.. and since I am am big fan of efficiency , this is what I like most, SuperOffice makes it easy to be efficent!

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use, easy to adapt to your own needs and set up for your type of business.

Aspetti negativi:

Hard to say, maybe that the settings for import could be a bit more advanced.

Dustin
Sales Director (Paesi Bassi)
Fonte della recensione

Good price to quality ratio

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use online CRM system, nice look & feel, easy mail integration, pocket CRM is a great add-on for using on your mobile phone

Aspetti negativi:

Would prefer to have an integration with for instance MailChimp or other marketing tools, since I'm not really enthusiastic about the features that are within Superoffice on this matter.

Sanne
Marketing & communication (Paesi Bassi)
Industria edilizia, 11-50 dipendenti

Overall happy with SuperOffice

Aspetti positivi:

It is userfriendly and support when needed is often quick and helpfull.

Aspetti negativi:

For some wanted functions or if you want to expand your own system, you can buy apps. That means it cost extra and because there is a solution (provided by others) this will not be developed bij SuperOffice anymore .

Camilla
Inhous sales (Svezia)
Produzione di media, 11-50 dipendenti

Easy to use

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: A good software that fullfills my needs for a CRM software.

Aspetti positivi:

It´s easy to use and can handle a lot of data in an easy way. For companys with a lot of customers this software is a great tool. You can share info with your co-workers easily.

Aspetti negativi:

The look of it feels a little bit outdated.

Luc
Director (Paesi Bassi)

Simple and clear

Aspetti positivi:

Just a few ( one or two ) clicks to find your information, up to two screens. Possibility to customize.

Aspetti negativi:

Group " activities" is sometimes too confusing. Cloud version difficult if it falls away, because we can not do anything without this software :-)

Annemarie
Marketing- & communicatiemanager (Paesi Bassi)
Industria edilizia, 11-50 dipendenti

Many functions

Aspetti positivi:

Good product, easy to use, many possibilities/functions, helps with structure in your contacts. Good marketing module. Followed interesting training marketing at haed office.

Aspetti negativi:

At this moment everthing is okay for our company.

Camilla
Head of Administration (Svezia)
Servizi ambientali, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Helps me keep track of customers, suppliers and projects

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Helps me keep track of customers, suppliers and projects

Aspetti positivi:

User friendly, easy to navigate, very nice layout

Aspetti negativi:

The calendar cannot be linked to Outlook in the web interface and that you can not "free text" a booking

Peter
Product Manager (Svezia)
Materie plastiche, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

My review

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I'm glad we finally got this software. I've begging for it in nine years :-). My experience so far is good. But as I said, I need to learn more.

Aspetti positivi:

Since it's still new for me I haven't discovered evething I can use (I think). It's good to collect e-mail, meetings and events to a project/customer.

Aspetti negativi:

I still don't be master of how to handle ToDo's. I'm looking forward to learn more about that but it's also a matter of time for me to learn more. I want to set up small ToDo's without create it on the calender.

Ingegneria meccanica o industriale, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno

User Friendly

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Cross regional and cross functional overview. Dashboards create managerial overviews. Very user friendly and a modern look.

Aspetti positivi:

Linkage between all aspects of the customer, people, company, sales, projects etc.

Aspetti negativi:

Limitations on graphs - it would be more user friendly if we could select our x/y axis for dashboards and also select secondary axis'

Automazione industriale, 11-50 dipendenti

Easy to use

Aspetti positivi:

This is a CRM system that's very easy to use and introduce to your organisation

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes the web based interface has a little too much lag

Jonas
Sales (Svezia)
Materiali da costruzione, 11-50 dipendenti

Super icecream

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Keeping track of business.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use and find functions in the software.

Aspetti negativi:

Integration with other systems. Such as billing system.