Informazioni su Mindbody

MINDBODY semplifica la pianificazione, l'aggiornamento o l'elaborazione degli appuntamenti per te, i tuoi stilisti e il personale del tuo salone, tutto da un'unica schermata.

Ulteriori informazioni su Mindbody

Aspetti positivi:

I like how easy this software makes it to reserve a spot in a workout class and cancel a reservation if need be. I also like how the price of classes is made known and shown very clearly.

Aspetti negativi:

Customer Service, Pricing, Poor Interface, Difficult to Set Up.

Valutazioni di Mindbody

4,0
Rapporto qualità-prezzo
3,6

Lo consiglieresti?

Mindbody ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,0 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 2.486 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Mindbody?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (2.486)

Allison
Allison

Great for certain things

4,0 2 mesi fa
Sottotitoli in italiano disponibili nel lettore video
Greta
consulente (Italia)
Sport, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita

Ottimo per realtà grandi

5,0 settimana scorsa Nuova

Commenti: Ottima

Aspetti positivi:

Internazionalità della ricerca e del pubblico utilizzatore

Aspetti negativi:

Costi elevati rispetto al ritorno di comarketing

Garrett
Garrett
CIO (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 51-200 dipendenti

Learn It and Use It

Aspetti positivi:

I can not state more clearly that Mindbody is the leader in what they do. They have their faults because of the way it was designed originally but they are working on those every day but no system on the market is better. I have a feeling that a couple years from now, they be much larger than what they even are now.

Aspetti negativi:

the old design structure of the base platform could use some updates, which they are aware of

Alternative considerate: WellnessLiving

Perché scegliere Mindbody: This handles so much more of the business operations

Software precedente: WellnessLiving

Perché passare a Mindbody: it is a clear leader in the field

Michele
Co-Owner & Instructor (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Well known scheduler, but not great for kids services

4,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: When using it as an instructor at multiple yoga studios, it works ok for signing in adults students to class and collecting payment. It is not however good for anything beyond that including buying a class for a friend or signing up multiple members of a family. (By the client that is, everything is possible using the instructor's login and manually performing these functions.)

Aspetti positivi:

Clients are generally familiar with it already.

Aspetti negativi:

This is not the ideal scheduler to have if you have parents wanting to sign up multiple kids for classes. It also charges extra for each location so if you travel to different locations to host classes and events, this quickly becomes cost prohibitive.

Kristy
gym owner (USA)
Fonte della recensione

switched to a new software platform, didn't meet my needs

3,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: I was with them for over 9 years, overall I would say they are OK. I did have some big issues when I made a transition to a new gym. It did the job but too many things didn't work properly. So I sought out a new platform, Credit card processing fees were ridiculously high.

Aspetti positivi:

honestly nothing really stood out, I think the software is very mediocre for what I need

Aspetti negativi:

Simple functions began to not work and no one seemed to have an answer for me. There was no way to prompt people to pay past due bills before they were able to sign into class. Credit card updating on the client side was difficult.

Marie Jeanne
CEO (Camerun)
Internet, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Mindbody is the best management tool for our salons.

4,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: I chose this software because it is an undisputed leader in terms of managing my calendar for clients who have an appointment in my salon...

Aspetti positivi:

What I liked the most about this software is its marketing automation functionality which is rigid and effective.

Aspetti negativi:

What I liked least is its cost which is expensive for a beginner.

Alternative considerate: Booker e Vagaro

Perché passare a Mindbody: I chose it because it is the undisputed leader in the management of clients who come to my house.

Ayseli Bozkır
Marketing and Communications Director (Turchia)
Vendita al dettaglio, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great for enhancing the customer experience

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Mindbody increases the customer experience quality in a significant way.

Aspetti negativi:

I am pretty ok with the features of the platform and the customer service. Nothing negative to note so far.

Sam
Paid Search Specialist (USA)
E-learning, 51-200 dipendenti

The Easiest Way to Schedule Yoga

5,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Extremely positive.

Aspetti positivi:

Mindbody is simple and intuitive to use. I can what classes are available for any day of the week. All I have to do is say "book" and I'm taken to the booking page and voila! I'm booked for the yoga class. My favorite thing about Mindbody is that I can "Add Class to Calendar" and it will automatically add it as an event on my phone calendar. This makes keeping my schedule and doing yoga classes in between meetings a breeze.

Aspetti negativi:

There is a small glitch that happens once in a blue moon with the membership tracking.

Olivia
Olivia
Salute, benessere e fitness, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte: GetApp

Do Not Fall into the Mindbody Trap

2,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: This software is overall extremely frustrating and not well built. I regret my decision to go with Mindbody because they were the most well known. It frequently has bugs, glitches, errors. For the amount of money it costs, it should not have as many issues as it does. Not to mention any features worth having continue to add on more and more money to my subscription and they still don't work effectively. I'm not sure if it's because their software is old/outdated and updates pile on updates until it doesn't work. Or maybe it's because they have too many users and the system just can't handle it. I seriously regret my contract with them because once you're in, it feels super difficult to switch everything over to another company. My best advice is don't do it. Go with a newer company like Glofox or Mariana Tek.

Aspetti positivi:

The onboarding process was good and effective and the account management people were nice.

Aspetti negativi:

Once you've signed your contract and onboarded, it's like they leave you to fend for yourself. The software frequently has bugs, glitches, and errors and the interface is confusing/ not always consistent with what support articles show. The support line is ridiculously overloaded so when you need help, it takes hours to get it. A lot of the time the support people don't know what the issue is and can't help you. For the amount of money this costs it has way too many frequent problems. I don't feel like they care for their customers at all once they're in the contract.

Arlene
Owner (Irlanda)

Great software overall

4,0 settimana scorsa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

When I used Mindbody it had a lot of features, as well as a lot of additional add-ons that you could purchase.

Aspetti negativi:

At the time I was using it, the response times were very, very slow and issues took a long time to get resolved (ie: waiting on hold for more than 1 hour or waiting several days for a response).

Ricki
Ricki
Copywriter (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Mindbody is incredibly easy and intuitive

5,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Mindbody is easy, it makes the process of booking and paying for classes easy, which means less of a barrier to customers coming in, which means more money. It's easy for customers, easy for business owners, it's a win-win.

Aspetti positivi:

Mindbody is such an easy app, even if you are a small studio/business it makes sense to have it, you will get discovered more with it than just relying on people to find your website alone. With the fact that the cost is a business expense and a write-off, there really is no reason not to have it.

Aspetti negativi:

I can't imagine that there is anything that needs improvement really, it's worked fine for me.

taylor
taylor
Hairstylist (USA)
Cosmetica, Lavoratore autonomo

Lots of features

3,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

There are a lot of features and the app is great for gaining new clients

Aspetti negativi:

The cost is a bit high in comparison to other companies especially if you don’t rely on gaining clients from the app. Customer service isn’t that great either

Edward
Singing Teacher / Vocal Coach (UK)
Musica, 2-10 dipendenti

No Longer Suitable for Music Teacher; Expensive for Small Businesses

3,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I have used MindBody for nearly 15 years, both as an administrator and staff/user, and I used to work in software. I used to love them and, early on, I would frequently recommend them to colleagues - the deployment phase was exceptional. However, they are not the company them once were - nor is their software as attractive, simple to use, or innovative as it used to be. The user-interface is very tired-looking, they are focused on up-selling to bigger clients who can afford and ignoring the smaller clients of which I am one. (Their costs are £100-450pcm basic, plus an additional £199 pcm for an almost essential mobile app, which puts it well out of range for a small business. Probably, importantly, the functionality is also possibly geared around larger yoga, hair-salons, gyms, etc. I am a music teacher. I think it's time I looked at a more tailored music teaching option.

Aspetti positivi:

Excellent support at deployment stage; good customer service response times; very friendly staff; used to be market leaders; possibly good functionality but only available at premiums packages

Aspetti negativi:

Old-fashioned user-interface (very web v.1); very expensive; limited functionality compared to competition (good functionality only available at premiums packages); current business model seems to be selling 'tailored' mobile apps at £199 pcm, which we all know is off-the-shelf code painted a different colour and without enough modifiable options to justify the expense). No longer market leaders; unaware of competition; mixed staff knowledge (their recent expansion means too many employees have severely limited knowledge, and I frequently get passed around 'experts' or stuck re-explaining my issues).

Alternative considerate: Acuity Scheduling

Perché passare a Mindbody: I chose MindBody 10 years ago when there weren't many better alternatives or industry-specific alternatives. There now are considerable options for music teaching software so I fear I must bid MindBody goodbye...

Tatiyana
Vendita al dettaglio, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

I like it but..

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Mindbody sets a high bar for business software. But unfortunately their quality of customer services does not match the high premium you pay. There are definitely softwares out there that will suit exactly what you are looking for with a support team that is willing to help you in every way at a fraction of the cost.

Aspetti positivi:

Mindbody is like driving a fully loaded Mercedes Benz. Looks pretty. Has all the features. Very custom and detailed.

Aspetti negativi:

Con: way too expensive. customer service plummeted. Not accommodating. Does not matter if you are a long term customer I feel like I am just a number and they could care less if they lose you as a customer or not.

Alternative considerate: Booker, Vagaro, Rosy e Square Appointments

Perché scegliere Mindbody: I outgrew schedulicity and needed more features that they weren't offering at the time.

Software precedente: Schedulicity

Perché passare a Mindbody: Because Mindbody at the time was an all inclusives software with all the features I was looking for and the price was amazing when I first signed up in 2015.

Utente Verificato
Director (USA)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Salute, benessere e fitness, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

So bad it's almost a scam.

3,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I signed up with Mindbody in August of Covid 19 and the salesman told me that if I needed to cancel early then I just needed to talk to them. So I talked to them in January, now that my business is in dire straights and I was told that my cancellation would be processed the following day. A week later, I was charged the $270 fee so I called and was informed that because my contract was not over, I couldn't cancel. The representative started throwing scripted BS at me like "our legal team review" and "terms of service". Eventually I was able to appeal to him as a human being and he conceded that it should probably be in their terms of service to honor what I was told by their customer service representative, previously. Nonetheless, he couldn't do anything to cancel my subscription. I waited (not on hold) with this guy for 40 minutes, waiting for a supervisor to get on the line. The supervisor never replied and the guy said he wasn't going to wait any longer. I eventually got an email denying my request to cancel but offering a $50 / month ransom to end my contract. Rather than fight with chargeback and collections, I'm just gonna pay the ransom, hopefully. I'm presently on the phone for 33 minutes getting the runaround with a representative who keeps putting me on hold to "do some things." Maybe they just hope I'll hang up and give up.

Aspetti positivi:

Nothing. I know that a lot of other businesses use Mindbody and from the perspective of using it to book classes at other studios, I thought Mindbody was quite good. However, using it as a business owner, I found it very non intuitive and clunky.

Aspetti negativi:

It didn't help me run my business. You've probably tried other apps that seem like they will be great, and then they fall short. Mindbody is one of those apps.

Ryan
Chiropractor (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Way too expensive for what you get. Currently the online booking App displays doesn't work

3,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Not great. I have reached out to support twice in the past month regarding the issue with the App showing all the wrong appointment times and patients being unable to book. As this is the primary function of the software (and 5 times more expensive than my last software) I told them I need to get out of my contract so I can get a product that works, and they so far refuse, Even though they admit the App is broken. Their response is they can just remove my business from the App. (I pay for this, I want the features.) It also often takes Support several days to respond to support requests, which is very frustrating when you're having a issue. This Software is definitely not worth the $260 a month. I was paying $50 for Acuity and it was a better product, and I will be switching back as soon as I can get out of this contract.

Aspetti positivi:

It has a lot of features if you are able to figure out the quirks of the software. The Mindbody App can be really nice, (but right now mine is broken and is limiting the ability for patients to schedule.)

Aspetti negativi:

First off, there is no trial period or Demo that allows you to play with the software and soft launch for you to test to make sure it works for your application, and they force a 12 month subscription. A lot of things they told me the software could do, that it does not in fact do. I learned the hard way that this system is geared much more towards classes and not services. A lot of features I was told to work are things like the waiting list feature, but that is only for classes. (it was a huge reason why I picked the software.) The software can be really clunky and is way too finicky. I have used 4 or 5 different booking platforms in the past and this by far is the least user friendly. The services widgets that go on the website are nowhere near as modern looking as the class widgets, the widget on my website looks like it came straight out of Windows 95, which on a nice designed website looks terrible. The biggest issue, that has apparently been going on for more than a month is that the Iphone App apparently has a bug that has caused my office's availability to show completely wrong times to book. When I log in under the patient app it shows times available for booking that I am not even in the office for. When a patient goes to book one of those times a error pops up. I had several patients reach out to me for a matter of weeks telling me they were having issues booking which I thought was user error but Mindbody confirmed it is on their end.

Gina

Mindbody post virus apocalypse

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: In normal times, mb while not perfect is worth the expense. There are a lot of features and you used to be able to call them 24/7. But in the world of covid, it's too expensive and it's even harder to access customer service, the hours are limited and the wait times very long. We put our mb account on hold- which costs $50 a month- you can actually get software for that amount. Pre-covid rating is 4 and now it's a 3

Aspetti positivi:

Before the virus hit, I loved Mindbody. The high monthly fee was worth the expense because the software automatically links up with 3rd party vendors like Class Pass and gym pass. Plus nearly every studio is using this software so it's easy to pick up traveling clients or sales via their dynamic pricing option. In short, the subscription is super high but in normal times you get a lot of it in return. This is not the case at the moment. They did offer 1 month subscription relief and 2 if you commit to 2 years but I don't know if we will make it? Most of the support staff is super friendly and helpful.

Aspetti negativi:

Given it's many features, the software is sophisticated and not easy to use. Could never figure out the private yoga feature or how to show the studio was being rented so for us not to be able to do this - it was very expensive. Also we were one of the first studios to live stream so we got set up prior =however not all mb reps could accurately advise how to set up. We paid for adverting on fb and google, got many clicks and zero conversions- people kept getting tripped up in mb. A survey indicated over 30% of users had a hard time booking, paying for or accessing live stream classes on mb. I literally spent all day every day troubleshooting with mb reps, instructors and clients. I wonder ho many people we lost that got turned off? We decided to move our live stream and on demand off he platform.

CEO (USA)
Gestione formativa, 11-50 dipendenti

MindBody for Music Schools

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Studio automation is always a plus - if you haven't used Auto-Pay, you should really try it. Automated emails are really the best part. For us, it's slow, kind of clunky, and doesn't fit our needs as well as we had hoped. Them withholding our money was definitely the main impetus for our disillusionment.

Aspetti positivi:

Integrated billing/scheduling/contractor & staff payroll. Automated email messaging. Automated customer billing. A large variety of services thought to improve retention and conversion. Tech support is very knowledgeable, professional and helpful.

Aspetti negativi:

We've been using MB for over 7 years. It was affordable when we started, but has continued to increase in cost. It is now very expensive, by comparison to other offerings. The billing system is extremely complicated to set up and is difficult to train. It's really built for yoga studios, etc., and is not a good solution for music schools. The vast majority of the add-on products they promote are not useful to those that only book recurring appointments, like music schools do. They seem to be designed for pushing individual appointment booking, which is the opposite of what we need. There are constant "improvements" which always add more page loads - when we first started, you could go to any page on the site within 2 clicks. The daily tasks you need are now, all, at least 3 page loads away, if not more. In other words, their improvements always slow us down and don't add any value that we can perceive. The reason we're going to move to something else was cemented this week: On Apr. 1 our Auto-Pays ran like normal. On Apr. 2 they sent us an email informing us that 20% of what they owed us was being held to protect our clients due to changes from the COVID-19 pandemic. We were left scrambling for cash to cover checks we had already written. There was no warning that they were going to short us. They claimed that the "entire processing industry" was doing this, but I can find no evidence that that is true. It looks like they were holding back our money to protect themselves.

Theresa

It is OKAY

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I think until recently we were thinking of switching to something else that is more reasonably priced. I stayed on and am now using the new marketing software. We will see if it helps automate our business more.

Aspetti positivi:

I like that it has an app and that our clients can easily sign up. Also, the billing makes it easy for a small business like ours.

Aspetti negativi:

We have been using MINDBODY for the last 3 years. I just think it is okay and think there are so many other products out there that have come out that might be better. My biggest gripe is the cost. I wish it scaled more with how big our fitness business is. We have a small business and don't do a lot of volume but in order to get the marketing features we have to pay a huge premium. I also was bothered that that they just increase costs by a lot after we used it for a year and never gave any training about the new features that we HAD to pay for. I don't like that their actual internal network and app don't help get new clients. DON'T ever pay for that feature as it takes a percentage from the sale. You are much better off doing your own sales and marketing.

Alternative considerate: Vagaro

Perché passare a Mindbody: It seems to be the most widely used in the business

Jeffrey
Gym Owner (USA)

MindBody Software Suite with Branded App

3,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Overall experience was grueling and constantly defeating to my business operations. Joining Mindbody was a poor decision in many facets. The software suite works directly against your business by directing (through email marketing etc.) new members to use the "Non-Branded" app when you already have the Branded App. The Mindbody App sends deals from other fitness studios to your customers via the Mindbody App. This isn't good for retention. If a customer want to skate around your regular member prices, the Non-Branded App offers discounts to your already regular customer (not just new customers), creating instant revenue losses when trying to gain new customers. Customer Care/Service representatives knew less about the MindBody suite than I did since I have used the software longer than the representatives that were supposed to be assisting. The integrated software for payments which ease the use of processing and tracking is a "catch 22". If your card on file for Mindbody payments expires, which happens periodically; MindBody will just shutdown your site and you cannot operate in any capacity or function. No phone call message to let you know. If this happens, you will have an onslaught of fixes because the Mindbody system will disassociate your confirmation phone numbers with your customers and they will no longer be able to confirm appointments. You will have to manually push any missed autopays etc.

Aspetti positivi:

The best pert of MindBody was the Branded App. One touch at the fingertips for purchases by the customer.

Aspetti negativi:

Constant updates that caused issues for booking, purchasing and retaining customers. My email box was virtually packed with issues that MindBody caused from an update to the app. "A fix to fix the problem caused by the fix for a problem we fixed" could be the Moto!

Kurt
Kurt
Owner/Head Coach (USA)
Sport, Lavoratore autonomo

MindBody for Small Gym

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Scheduling calendar is simple, intuitive and the drag & drop feature is priceless!
MindBody is a One Stop Shop for a small, service oriented business and it can easily be expanded as the company grows.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use, very intuitive. Set up took almost no time at all. MindBody allows me to schedule Personal Training Sessions and Group Training Sessions, deal with Point of Sale transactions and even track inventory. The software is flexible enough to handle multiple users and expand when needed. The software will also take into account independent contractors. Most functions are very user friendly and mistakes are easy to correct.

Aspetti negativi:

I use MindBody to process my merchant services and processing transactions over a weekend, especially a holiday weekend, can result in a longer than expected delay before the bank receives the funds. It can take time to put together information for sales tax, most of my business, 95%, is service related. All transactions are recorded, it's just a matter of remembering which questions to ask to get the correct answer.

Alternative considerate: Zen Planner e Zendesk Suite

Perché scegliere Mindbody: RhinoFit didn't have the flexibility I needed and wasn't as intuitive

Software precedente: RhinoFit

Sharmila
President (USA)

Mindbody Online transformed my business

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I tried to leave Mindbody once to go to Booker (now a MBO owned company) and that was a huge fail. They didn't offer the preferences that worked for my boutique, small studio. MBO has stellar customer service. Also, BOLD is beyond a doubt, the most exciting part of MBO and helping owners stay motivated, inspired and educated.

Aspetti positivi:

Mindbody offers exemplary customer service. I have been with them for more than 10 years of the 15 years that I have been in business. It's user friendly, innovative and helps business owners to automate their work.

Aspetti negativi:

The price for MBO keeps getting more expensive. Also, the partner companies can add up too.

Alternative considerate: Booker

Perché scegliere Mindbody: Years ago, Booker offered me a free Ipad to switch to their company. They also promised cheaper monthly rates including merchant services processing fees.

Software precedente: Booker

Perché passare a Mindbody: Booker could not deliver. I would rather pay a little more (rates weren't too high back then) than pay for scheduling system that didn't function as easy as MBO.

Kendra
Front Desk (USA)

It's Helpful!

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: MB has been great within the yoga studio / fitness studio / wellness studio industry. I've been using it for years now, within different states / facilities, as well as using it myself as a client. Easy to use, but have a feeling there is so much my company is unaware of / not taking advantage of [some tools that could really benefit the company that we don't know exist]. I'm also not a fan of MB working with other companies who saw flaws in the system, and now charge extra $ to implement. Why can't MB just come up with these ideas themselves, implement within their software, charge an extra charge if you must, but keeping it all within MINDBODY [not also to FitGrid, ZipWhip, etc.]. Customer service could also use some work. Our company struggled for weeks trying to get hardware ordered. We were promised multiple efforts of help with no one actually able to assist until I finally made it to the MB BOLD conference and sought help. It took way too long for us to give your company money for an item we wanted to order to benefit our sales.

Aspetti positivi:

The software is easy to use [once you practice]. It allows us to do everything we need, to an extent, with scheduling private sessions, massage, requesting appointments, as well as checking students in to classes, allowing them to purchase retail. It seems to have everything we need rolled into one package, at least for us with the Ultimate package.

Aspetti negativi:

I think there should be more webinars on how to use the software. Yes, there are videos to watch and the certification process, but this does not allow for open dialogue, questions to be asked, etc. Webinars w/ a MB customer support team available to discuss would be ideal and allow us all to know more of what our system has available for us to use / take advantage of.

Rosalinda
Sport, 11-50 dipendenti

MINDBODY Review

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Currently using mindbody to manage:
our clients and collect payments.
KPI reporting
Would like more upgrades to better manage inventory reports.

Aspetti positivi:

It is very user friendly and can get to the detail needed to successfully manage clients.

Aspetti negativi:

When you ask for software upgrades or make suggestions you never know if you are heard and if something will be done. There really is no voice to say we hear you. I would also suggest MB periodically reach out to different levels of users and ask for specific software feedback. Also do not like that you are only allowed to update branded app photos once a year and you cannot send out push notifications that are not active purchasing links.

Alternative considerate: WellnessLiving

Software precedente: WellnessLiving

Perché passare a Mindbody: The mindbody platform is more inspiring and overall I felt they were more committed to helping me and my business grow.

Lauren
Personal Trainer (USA)
Sport, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Excellent at providing options, but slightly over-complicated

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, this product is a good solution for any gym or membership based company. I have not been able to find an option out there that has as many capabilities as Mindbody does, so I've chosen to stick with it. While it does have some inconveniences, it is a very reliable flexible software, which at the end of the day is the most important thing anyway.

Aspetti positivi:

The sheer range of things this program can do is extremely impressive. Having just one program that can do so much is a huge plus in terms of simplicity and frugality. Specifically, it is very nice to have a POS, scheduling software, and online booking all in one. You can have two computers set up at your gym that can handle everything. Extremely convenient. Customer service is pretty good. I never had to wait on hold for longer than a few minutes. Sometimes the help takes longer than seems necessary and is difficult to follow, but I think that is more than fault of this somewhat convoluted software than the actual customer service itself. The software is easily accessible from anywhere. Surprisingly, their mobile platform is actually pretty good!

Aspetti negativi:

The main Con in a word is Convoluted. Everything is multiple steps, navigating the software can be difficult, and the layout is not intuitive in the slightest. I strongly dread training new employees on this software. It usually takes me about two hours just to go through everything with them...It's a headache. Like anything else, it's not too bad once you learn it, but learning it is not fun. The POS is a little clunky. Processing is a bit slow- this was an issue even on a new computer. At my former employer, we actually ended up buying a different POS because we were so tired of putting up with the one built I to Mindbody. We still used the Mindbody one for class and competition registrations, but everything else (open gym admissions, merchandise, snacks, and drinks) went through the other system.

Eric
co-owner (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Leading and inspiring the health and fitness industry

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I've truly found Mindbody as an ally to help run my business. The company and community around it is why I'm in the health and fitness industry. It is inspiring to see a company trailblaze positive change in the public's heath and look forward to be associated with Mindbody for years to come.

Aspetti positivi:

Mindbody is easily the most powerful and comprehensive software available to help run your health and fitness company. What a lot of people may not know is that this company is leading the charge to improve health and fitness in this country and throughout the world where Mindbody is found. Having spent time at their campus in San Luis Obispo, I've seen it first hand. I go to the Mindbody University events to learn and to be inspired. It is a comprehensive program so it can be complicated. With time, you can master this program then use complementary software depending how sophisticated you want to be with your company. It is confusing to see so many complementary software programs, but to the best of my knowledge, I believe Mindbody keeps from duplicating every idea/program to not degrade the work that they do with the foundation of the work that they do well. This company is innovative and trailblazing ways and features that will enhance the clients experience at your gym/studio and easily the best feature is the ability to use a mobile device to run the software and create and pleasant experience for the user.

Aspetti negativi:

I believe if anyone considers using other software, it is because you are forced to use a specific credit card company with Mindbody. The sophistication to take different types of payment is lacking in such a monumentally successful software program. They tried to roll out a mobile dedicated payment device called POYNT which has been disappointing. It is clunky and unreliable, but I was pleasantly surprised to be able to return for a credit on my account. There are reports that the payment system is being revamped and it would be a revelation and would make the system truly complete.