Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su Mindbody

MINDBODY semplifica la pianificazione, l'aggiornamento o l'elaborazione degli appuntamenti per te, i tuoi stilisti e il personale del tuo salone, tutto da un'unica schermata.

Ulteriori informazioni su Mindbody

Aspetti positivi:

It's very intuitive on the client end. My students enjoy the ease of scheduling and paying for classes and memberships.

Aspetti negativi:

Customer Service, Pricing, Poor Interface, Difficult to Set Up.

Valutazioni di Mindbody

4,0
Rapporto qualità-prezzo
3,6

Lo consiglieresti?

Mindbody ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,0 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 2.807 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Mindbody?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (2.807)

Allison
Allison

Great for certain things

4,0 2 anni fa
Sottotitoli in italiano disponibili nel lettore video
Greta
consulente (Italia)
Sport, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita

Ottimo per realtà grandi

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Ottima

Aspetti positivi:

Internazionalità della ricerca e del pubblico utilizzatore

Aspetti negativi:

Costi elevati rispetto al ritorno di comarketing

Garrett
Garrett
CIO (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 51-200 dipendenti

Learn It and Use It

5,0 5 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

I can not state more clearly that Mindbody is the leader in what they do. They have their faults because of the way it was designed originally but they are working on those every day but no system on the market is better. I have a feeling that a couple years from now, they be much larger than what they even are now.

Aspetti negativi:

the old design structure of the base platform could use some updates, which they are aware of

Agatha
Digital Marketer (USA)
Macchinari, 11-50 dipendenti

Best Scheduling Solution For Mindbody

5,0 2 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

With Mindbody, handling reservations and business scheduling. It is affordable and smooth while using.

Aspetti negativi:

No problems with Mindbody. It is an amazing solution.

Linda
Linda
CEO (USA)
Intrattenimento, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte: GetApp

Worst organized company NOT support whatsoever

1,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Nothing....you can have the best scheduling app ever but without customer support that can take up to 10 hours a week to obtain answers, stay on hold, repeat calls, confusion among the corporation of not writing things down from last conversation, it is not feasible to do business.

Aspetti negativi:

Their customer support is non existent and you will waste more time on the phone than doing work. We had them for10 + years and finally gave up. When we tried to leave them, they made it impossible to receive our data which is our entire database. They lied to us and said our database was wiped out immediately but it wasn't. Our losses with this company were vast.

Michelle
Licensed Massage Therapist (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Great for a larger company

5,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: Support was great and very patient. Not meant for a single therapist to run. Would be better for a bigger company.

Aspetti positivi:

Booking was easy after the initial set up was figured out.

Aspetti negativi:

Designed to set up your individual business. Just a lot to learn and many different alternatives to run your business.

Destiny
Studio director (USA)
Arti dello spettacolo, 2-10 dipendenti

High learning curve

4,0 2 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

I liked the idea of managing members online and having a robust database.

Aspetti negativi:

The learning curve was steep for someone who was computer savvy.

Tanille
CEO (USA)
Medicina alternativa, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

My goto app for searching classes that are available for the time that I have carved out!

5,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: MindBody is my go-to app for seeing what is available in local classes. It is also my go-to app when traveling; when I find a few hours, I can use it for self-care. I have explored many courses I would never have considered without using MindBody as my primary search. More minor business schedules do not populate a standard Google search, so I always use MindBody first.

Aspetti positivi:

I love that I can see many types of classes available during a time slot that I have available for self-care. My schedule is always shifting, and self-care time slots overlap with other obligations. MindBody shares what's happening now and in the future, allows me to explore options and book classes, and sends me a calendar link with mapping. I love this app!

Aspetti negativi:

Having a time slot - mileage willing to travel - and available search options would be helpful.

Rebecca
Studio Manager (Canada)
Arti dello spettacolo, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

A good system that did not work as well for Canadian clients

3,0 7 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Customer service was very good. We were able to easily put in our schedules and see the overall picture of our enrollment structure. Tracking clients was well done.

Aspetti negativi:

Mindbody at the time of our usage did not allow for online registration for clients, payment systems for Canadians not the ability for our clients to have a portal into their accounts to make changes and access information. It was very rudementary in its design. As such we changed systems entirely for ease of business.

Meredith
Servizi e attività ricreative, 11-50 dipendenti

Long term Mindbody user

4,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of scheduling and booking clients. Payment processing.

Aspetti negativi:

Need family based profiles. They only do individual profiles which causes issues with families.

Jessica
RM (USA)
Studi medici, 11-50 dipendenti

Mindbody Staff

4,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use and easy to change things. Also schedule online is easy.

Aspetti negativi:

There are 5 different ways to do the same thing.

Lacey
LPN (USA)
Industria alberghiera, 51-200 dipendenti

Mind and soul

3,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Relaxation techniques and trainer guide

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing everything was self explanatory

Colleen
Senior Director, Programs (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 51-200 dipendenti

Friendly App for Booking

4,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

I downloaded MindBody to easily book and schedule appointments at my local fitness and spa. I don’t pay any fee to use this service and app and it saves me a lot of time and energy when needing to book an appointment.

Aspetti negativi:

The App layout is fantastic but based on what data the store provides it can be a clunky experience and cause frustration to use because it’s not seamless

Sharmila
President (USA)

Mindbody Online transformed my business

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I tried to leave Mindbody once to go to Booker (now a MBO owned company) and that was a huge fail. They didn't offer the preferences that worked for my boutique, small studio. MBO has stellar customer service. Also, BOLD is beyond a doubt, the most exciting part of MBO and helping owners stay motivated, inspired and educated.

Aspetti positivi:

Mindbody offers exemplary customer service. I have been with them for more than 10 years of the 15 years that I have been in business. It's user friendly, innovative and helps business owners to automate their work.

Aspetti negativi:

The price for MBO keeps getting more expensive. Also, the partner companies can add up too.

Theresa

It is OKAY

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I think until recently we were thinking of switching to something else that is more reasonably priced. I stayed on and am now using the new marketing software. We will see if it helps automate our business more.

Aspetti positivi:

I like that it has an app and that our clients can easily sign up. Also, the billing makes it easy for a small business like ours.

Aspetti negativi:

We have been using MINDBODY for the last 3 years. I just think it is okay and think there are so many other products out there that have come out that might be better. My biggest gripe is the cost. I wish it scaled more with how big our fitness business is. We have a small business and don't do a lot of volume but in order to get the marketing features we have to pay a huge premium. I also was bothered that that they just increase costs by a lot after we used it for a year and never gave any training about the new features that we HAD to pay for. I don't like that their actual internal network and app don't help get new clients. DON'T ever pay for that feature as it takes a percentage from the sale. You are much better off doing your own sales and marketing.

Jonathan
Company owner (UK)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Frustrating software that causes no end of issues and no one to help!! (that was our experience)

1,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Unprofessional, inept and impossible. We have been tirelessly attempting to deal with Mindbody to help us with our new company and have had so many problems on the way. The "Sad Robot" has to be the most frustrating logos that inform the user that "Something's not working right" has been the most common experience of us as company owners and worst of all, our clients/patients. The first 6 days we couldn't log on to our £300+/month (half price as a special enticement) and no one could help me. Finally we were logged on and as a gesture of goodwill the Mindbody team agreed to waive the first months fee...this was the one and only positive, as sadly things went from bad to worse. Our "onboarder" was [SENSITIVE CONTENT], who was very nice but due to the 8 hour time difference was unable to offer us training before 5pm UK time, when we have our young kids to contend with! So we were provided with a [SENSITIVE CONTENT], who frustratingly wasn't helpful and at times, rather rude. Attempts to ask questions and raise concerns were cut short by her repeatedly interrupting, so much so I actually struggled to attend our training due to her poor attitude and unprofessional approach. We asked her "why don't our clients get confirmation emails when they book online?". She replied "there's a bug". We asked "What's been done and when is it being fixed" to which she replied "You've been added to the list but I don't know when it will be fixed". How can we tell clients that? Proble after problem

Aspetti positivi:

The name is good. The software looks so good when you see it on YouTube, but our experience didn't live up to the promises

Aspetti negativi:

The problems just got worse and worse.... 1. Clients who booked online had their payments rejected. 2. Some were charged twice. 3. Some were booked and then cancelled, then when they tried again, the class was fully booked. 4. Then a whole days worth of payments were then voided, over £600 on our 2nd day of trading....gone! But, all the clients had the payment taken out of their accounts, so we had to ask them to show evidence as our Mindbody software was showing that the payment was voided. It made us look so amateur and clueless. 5. The widgets on the App don't work and the calendar disappears, then the link doesn't work. All the time I am paying my website designer to try to figure this out and no one in technical team is available to talk to him. Despite cries for help and emails to Ross. 6. Our card machine (£199) didn't work. We spent over four hours the day before our launch attempting to talk to a technical team that eventually got it working...for 2 hours and then the next day it didn't work again. So clients can't pay online as it doesn't work, and they can't may at our health hub... as the card machine doesn't work....so they have to pay by cash....who pays by cash and what kind of modern day company demands cash as their online software doesn't work and their card machine doesn't work?.....it makes us....sorry, Mindbody made us look like an absolute joke. 7. Instructors haven't been able to log on 8. We haven't had our payments through to our bank

Tatiyana
Vendita al dettaglio, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

I like it but..

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Mindbody sets a high bar for business software. But unfortunately their quality of customer services does not match the high premium you pay. There are definitely softwares out there that will suit exactly what you are looking for with a support team that is willing to help you in every way at a fraction of the cost.

Aspetti positivi:

Mindbody is like driving a fully loaded Mercedes Benz. Looks pretty. Has all the features. Very custom and detailed.

Aspetti negativi:

Con: way too expensive. customer service plummeted. Not accommodating. Does not matter if you are a long term customer I feel like I am just a number and they could care less if they lose you as a customer or not.

Amanda
Owner, LMT (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Things are okay, but they could be better

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Overall. Our experience is a positive one.
We certainly have our frustrations and have been met with dead ends on more than one occasion.
We have been continually researching and discussing with peers the use of other similar products to see if there would be a similar and more cost effective fit for us.

Aspetti positivi:

-visually, it is simple and appealing -The customer service team is responsive and intelligent and we appreciate the remote controlling of the screen to learn while issues are resolved -Mostly it has accommodated the needs of our business

Aspetti negativi:

-It is clearly most functional for a class-based business, we would love to see improvements and functionality for appointment based (one that stands out, is being able to schedule through our Google Business listing) -The fact that you raise your rates and do not grandfather in your current subscribers to stay at the same rate is really sneaky and I do not respect that at all. Just because you add features that we did not ask for or need, does not mean that your happy clients should be forced into higher cost for services they do not want. Some customer loyalty would be nice. -There are features that we "cannot change" at all that would make our business run more smoothly (how the check out options are arranged, the way that clients are able to book certain times using your software through our website, and using a GC to pay for a service when booking online...to name a few) -When mind body is down, our business is DOWN, and we have seen first hand how horrible of an impact this can have for us

6 anni fa

Hi Amanda- Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Our recent acquisition of Booker Software was aimed at improving the experience for appointment-based businesses like yours. In addition, we apologize for the impact that we have on your business when our software has an event, but know that we are actively working on solutions to prevent that from happening in the future.

Jonna
, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Hair salon owners: This is good for appointments, but its missing one MAJOR feature

3,0 8 anni fa

Commenti: Own a hair salon? This might be important to you too: I've been using MindBody for nearly 2 years at my salon for its online booking. I have nothing bad to say about how the online booking functions on MY end... meaning that when I log in and manage my appointments, it's pretty easy for me. It's actually REALLY easy for me and I love the way MindBody allows me to manage my appointments. So I do recommend it for this very important reason. HOWEVER, what I don't love about this service is that, according to my website designers SetMySite (these guys are incredible btw), there's no "customizable embed code"... in business owner terms that means, when the client wants to book their appointment through the website, they click on a link on the website that takes them OUT of your website and ON TO MindBody's website. There are other salon booking applications that allow you to create a custom look and feel to the appointment booking application and "embed" it onto your website, so that your clients can actually book ON your website. MindBody offers no such feature. So why does this ruin the experience so much? 1) It looks unprofessional! We consider ourselves a very high-end salon. Sending our client to another website that doesn't match the same look and feel of our website looks amateur and unpolished. Especially since our website uses dark colors, and MindBody's is all white - it's a very ugly contrast. 2) It's not very user friendly for the client. Originally I wanted a "book now" button under each service offering on my website and I wanted to have that button automatically take the client down the path to book that specific service once they clicked on it (obviously). But I guess that wasn't so obvious for the MindBody peeps as when someone clicks on the "book now" button on my website, it just takes them to a general page where the client has to fish around for the service they JUST TRIED to book on my site and re-add it so they can book! SMH. 3) When the client is taken to the MindBody booking page, they aren't greeted with a list of services to choose from. They are greeted the the need to "sign in" to an account. How could a first time client already have an account? MindBody should know that many many clients that book online are actually first time clients! Why not make it as easy as possible for them to book online? I feel like MindBody makes it as HARD as possible for them to book the service they want through the website itself.

Aspetti positivi:

Excellent admin management. Wonderful for managing appointments and worth the money based on this alone. You pay more as your business grows. I have found the support to be excellent. I'm not sure why so many people here are complaining about the support. Everyone I've talked to has been really knowledgeable and helpful.

Aspetti negativi:

No way to book appointments directly on your own website. This is a pretty big one for me obviously. The booking page for the customer is stark, confusing, and unnecessarily cumbersome. There needs to be a way to make the integration more seamless and pretty. I guess it's just very disappointing because the software and company are otherwise very good. This seems like such a no-brainer and I feel like I'm losing business because of it. This needs to be addressed.

Sean
Founder and Executive Director (USA)
Sport, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Considering Mindbody? BEWARE! They will say what you want to hear to get your credit card on file

1,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: TERRIBLE. They are misleading snake oil salesmen who are glad to swindle small family owned businesses without blinking an eye. Provided misleading and inaccurate information about functionality. THE WORST customer service when trying to make things right. They continue to charge my credit card multiple times after I canceled, leaving me to wait 30 days to get my own money back. They promised a full refund and decided to never refund a cent and they never followed up with me. The only reason I was able to get them back on the phone was because they kept charging my card! BEWARE: MINDBODY IS COMPRISED OF SNAKE OIL SALESMAN, CROOKS AND SWINDLERS

Aspetti positivi:

Robust feature list, aesthetics are ok.

Aspetti negativi:

The sales team will say whatever they think you need to hear to get you signed up, even if they are not fully sure about the functionality of certain features or if the platform is a good fit for you business. They will tell you it is a great fit, even if they know it is not going to work for you. I spent hours and hours describing in intricate detail the needs of my business and going over the functionality of the features to make sure it would work. They assured me it would be great. After being sold and working on on boarding for months, because it is an incredibly convoluted process, I came to realize the features I was relying on did not actually work as described, leaving me without an operating system for my business during peak season. The sales team and the development team and the onboarding team act completely independently and do not communicate consistently with the customer or each other, leaving wide gaps in the sales team's understanding of the actual functionality of the product. Instead, you will be provided misinformation, no matter if that leaves you and your business grasping for straws. When you try to work things out with customer service, they again tell you one thing and don't follow up or act completely different once you are off the phone. I was told I would get a full refund, only to never see a cent or ever get a call back. They also charged my credit card MULTIPLE times after I canceled; I had to wait 30 days to get my money.

5 anni fa

Hi Sean - Thank you taking the time to leave a review of your experience with MINDBODY. We do see that our accounting team issued a refund for the charges you received after you cancelled your account with us, and apologize for that happening. Your feedback has been sent to our Sales Management team for review. We wish you the best of luck as you grow your business.

Peter
director (UK)
Gestione formativa, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Stay well away from this company

1,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: MindBody missold me on the product. They promised me basic functions that the software simply wasn't able to deliver. When I expressed that this is one of the main selling points for me they said quote" I've checked it for you and we can do that". One of these things was a simple auto email reminder for customers when they are due for payment on their payment plan. This function could have saved me a considerable amount of time not having to individually email people. It took me weeks of communication to them to even get an I'm sorry out of them without any real resolution. I wish their sales people were more honest at the beginning and just told me outright that the software isn't for my business. They outright lied to me and seemed to be more keen on closing a sale than having a happy customer for the long run. They suspect they actually caused extra work load for their tech support team. While the tech support team was generally trying to be helpful I was told conflicting information several times about the same subject on how to adjust a certain functionaility or whether or not it can be adjusted etc. This also caused me several hours on the phone with them. This is very upsetting as I sept £1500 for onboarding then £190/month on monthly subsciption for using the platform. That's OUTRAGEOUS comparing it to what you actually get for that money!!!!!!! Upon leaving them they woulnd't provide my data in a userfriendly format even when I asked for it.

Aspetti positivi:

I generally found their tech support team helpful and generally trying their best to sort out the issues you're facing. Although it often meant spending hours on the phone waiting for them.

Aspetti negativi:

Not user friendly at all, neither from the customer's perspective nor from the admin side. Initially we had about 30% of the registration not going through due to the sign up process not functioning properly on the customers side. This is after spending £1500 on 2 months of onboarding with MindBody!!!! The software often wouldn't function fully on Safari. Simple tasks made extremely complicated on the admin side. For example: if you have to change a date of an event, you have to remove every person registered from the event and refund their account. Until you do that the software doesn't let you change the date. Once you removed and refunded everyone you can change the date of the event. Once you change the date of the event you have to individually re-register each person back in. The process of doing the unregistering and reregistering someone takes a couple of minutes each. This is just one example of many.

4 anni fa

Hello, We are sorry to hear about your experience with Mindbody. We can see that your cancellation was processed, and wish you the best of luck as you search for a software that fits your business needs.

Richard
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Skip this overpriced, poorly designed software.

2,0 7 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

The actual customer interface is pleasing to look at. Customer support had a fairly long wait most days, but when you did get through to someone, they could usually solve the problem or let you know there was nothing they could do to help.

Aspetti negativi:

I was contacted by a Mindbody sales rep who said their software would be "perfect" for doing online reservations for my business. I'm more than a bit disappointed in their software. This is a classic example of a very poorly designed system that has been endlessly fixed and patched. Here is my biggest complaint. The software allows a client to purchase more seats than what are available in a workshop scheduled for a particular date. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT AN ONLINE RESERVATION SYSTEM ALLOWS MORE SEATS TO BE SOLD THAN ARE AVAILABLE? Really, it's true. It is really and unbelievably true. Happens to us week in and week out and I have to call customers to apologize and fix the mess. Every month I have to schedule my classes and get them into the system. Because the software is so clunky, it takes a lot of time, multiple screens and it is prone to errors. I've recently switched to a new software system and what takes me 10 minutes now used to take me an hour with Mindbody. Training employees to use the system is extremely difficult. I finally gave up and just did the work myself. Their latest 25% price increase had me running for the door. There are other reservation systems out there that you can find on this review site. Don't waste your time with this one.

7 anni fa

Hi Richard, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We have been experiencing a higher than average call volume and have been actively working on improving wait times, including launching a 24/7 support Twitter account. We'd like to hear more about your feedback about your worksthips being oversold. Can you send us an email at [email protected] detailing your experience so we can investigate? We know that you have many options for business management software and we appreciate that you tried MINDBODY. We wish you and your business success.

Lorrie
Studio Owner/Instructor (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Would love to find an alternative

2,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: It was relatively easy to setup and get going but I wished that I had more alternatives to test before putting my entire business on this. I am seeking an alternative.

Aspetti positivi:

MindBodyOnline is used across many studios so it is easy to use. It does most of what I want it to do but not necessarily without workarounds. I really wanted this to work but it's now getting my financials wrong and this is huge for me.

Aspetti negativi:

Very buggy. The phone app acts differently than the web browser application. It's making it nearly impossible to trust my appointments, sessions and payments for clients. I run my studio with the mobile app and it's getting increasingly challenging. As I am a small business, I feel that I don't have much weight to influence positive changes to the app through customer support. I've been told it's because I'm on an entry level version of the app and that if I upgrade I can get what I need. I don't feel that spending extra money after experiencing ridiculous price hikes over the past 2 years will help. I am desperately looking for an alternative to run my business. I've tried several times to talk with customer support and they are always very friendly and try to be helpful but I think they are limited to how the company is being run. I was told to email the CEO directly, I did that 3-4 times and my emails went unanswered. If there is anything I can tell you not to use: Referred by Relationship- It mixes packages and false payment information between those two clients Booking appointments by mobile app- It allows you to book and it automatically takes sessions from their package and reserves it for that session. When you check how many sessions they have left, it's not accurate because it already reserved these sessions so it looks like your client is due for payment when they are not. The web app does not do this!

7 anni fa

Hi Lorrie- Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are actively working on improving our mobile apps and recently released a refreshed version of our mobile app. Each level of our software does offer more features, and we do recommend that you use our Starter level or above. If you do decide to leave MINDBODY, please keep in mind that our Terms of Service require a 30 day written notice prior to cancellation. If we can help you at all as you consider your options, please let us know!

Shakeyla
Health Specialist (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Driving the wellness industry!

4,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Software is good for scheduling appointments and making business run more smoothly on daily basis. However, the price of subscription and customer service need improvement.

Aspetti positivi:

Mindbody is effectively the most impressive and thorough programming that anyone could hope to find to assist with running your wellbeing and wellness organization. What many people may not know is that this organization is driving the charge to further develop wellbeing and wellness in this country. Having only one program that can accomplish such a great deal is an enormous in addition to concerning straightforwardness and thriftiness. In particular, it is extremely ideal to have a POS, planning programming, and web based booking across the board. Client assistance is very great. I never needed to look out for hold for longer than a couple of moments. Once in a while the assistance takes more time than appears to be needed and is hard to understand, however I feel that is more than shortcoming of this to some degree tangled programming than the genuine client care itself. The product is effectively open from anyplace. Mobile usage is great!

Aspetti negativi:

I accept on the off chance that anybody considers utilizing other programming, it is on the grounds that you are compelled to use a certain charge card organization with Mindbody. They attempted to carry out a portable devoted installment gadget called POYNT which has been frustrating. It is bothersome, yet I was enjoyably shocked to have the option to return for a credit. Customer service could be a whole lot better. Reps that I spoke with were unhelpful at times.

Alejandro
Alejandro
Fonte della recensione

Antiquated and not visually appealing , no app.

2,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Automation and athlete tracking was not bad, although new software have picked up and improved on an original leader in the field. Data analysis and reports are good and accurate but not user friendly or visually appealing .

Aspetti positivi:

Software does a good job of keeping track of clients and their information and gives them a platform to reserve their spot

Aspetti negativi:

No app, antiquated on functionality and visually not appealing . One the leader in their field , the program has not changed its look since I first encountered it 15 years ago. There is no app for staff to use, there is no app to use as a check in station. Designed around a computer terminal one has to use a laptop and not able to use either Apple or android tablets as check in stations. the look and functionality has been lap by many programs that followed is such as zenplanner. Not only do other product has even a better user experience, but they beat them in pricing. They do many a la cart pricing when others include all the bells for far less price. Integration of email is only with a paid service when other allow you to integrate with services such as mail chimp free service.

6 anni fa

Hi Alejandro- Thank you for leaving your thoughts about MINDBODY. We are happy to tell you that we have apps for both of the items you discussed in your review. The MINDBODY for business app allows staff to manage their schedules. You can read more here: https://www.mindbodyonline.com/business-app and here: https://www.mindbodyonline.com/blog/business-advice/software-features/how-the-mindbody-business-app-benefits-your-staff The Class Check-In by MINDBODY app allows your customers to check-in on an iPad, rather than needing a computer at the front desk, and some of our customers don't have a computer in their front-of-house at all. You can learn more here: https://www.mindbodyonline.com/check-in-app We're continuously evolving our products, and are happy to connect with you, if you have more questions.

Utente Verificato
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte: GetApp

BIG MISTAKE

1,0 6 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

None. This thing takes hours to set up - the numbers in the revenue tracker do not match up to the deposits in the bank account. We have to keep track of our own revenue and can't trust any of the numbers that show up in their tracking.

Aspetti negativi:

Horrific customer service - insanely high price increases - unethical business practices - For example - we decide to try out a new retention marketing program that they came up with. Sounds like a great idea, decided to test it out. It sucked, whatever, we tried it and just decided to discontinue it. No-can-do. Apparently, without telling us, trying out the new automated follow up program bumped us up to a completely different version of the software - we thought it was just an add-on service. Well the thing sucked and we wanted to go back to what we had, but they eliminated that. But they didn't even tell us that they had eliminated it before we switched back. So they switch us back and we are shockingly surprised when we lose A LOT of functionality. We complain that we were never told when we upgraded, or when we downgraded what the consequences would be. They don't care. So here we are losing money as a result, because we can't manually adjust prices when necessary and spending a significant amount of time doing things ourselves that our employees were able to do before. So we just agree to go back to the upgraded version only to find out that all of our membership contracts and autopays information is gone. I know we are not the only ones this has happened to. I smell a class-action lawsuit coming...

6 anni fa

Hello, Over the course of the past year, we have been rolling out new packages to our customers, giving them at least 30 days notice about when their new pricing will take effect, and what their options were. We'd like to look into the feedback you made in your review, but unfortunately, because you provided your feedback anonymously, we are unable to confirm that is what happened. Could you provide your business details to [email protected]?