Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su Windward System Five

Windward System Five on Cloud è un completo sistema di gestione aziendale per aziende che vendono, forniscono assistenza o noleggiano il proprio stock.

Ulteriori informazioni su Windward System Five

Aspetti positivi:

The cloud-based system is easy to access and use on a daily basis.

Aspetti negativi:

Some of the reporting features make getting an accurate snapshot of what is occurring in the company a little difficult.

Valutazioni di Windward System Five

3,8
Rapporto qualità-prezzo
3,6

Lo consiglieresti?

Windward System Five ha una valutazione complessiva di 3,8 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 189 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Windward System Five?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (189)

Giuseppe
Disoccupato (Italia)
Agricoltura, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita

Ottimo windward system Five

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Ottima

Aspetti positivi:

Tutto e un bellissimo software lo consiglio

Aspetti negativi:

Niente è ottimo software per le persone

anno scorso

Thanks for the product review!

Scott
Scott
Director of Operations (USA)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

A powerful POS with unlimited flexibility, reliable stability, and great support staff.

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: Saved our company time and money in the ling run. Being able to customize the look, feel, and functions of the application let us implement EXACTLY what our company needed. We evaluated MANY other products before choosing Windward, and nothing comes close. It was one of the better decisions made in our organization, and is a big personal red-feather in my hat.

Aspetti positivi:

- Extremely customizable. Allows you to customize anything from report, to custom price-labels, to customized POS screen (even changing the size/color/look of virtually every button). If you are a little more adventurous, you can even write code that allows you make your own functions. - Easy to learn. For as advanced as this is, most people can pick up on the majority what thy need in a day. For those who want to do more, their is a complete 'Windward Academy' that you can watch videos and read comprehensive guides. - LOTS of support. If I ever have a question, there are about ten people I can call. Of-course, they have 24/7 technical support, but virtually anyone in the company is eager and willing to help. I can call my account manager, or any number of others I have talked to throughout the installation process. Even the lovely receptionist is awesome has walked me through issues on more than one occasion. - Philippines support. You might think this would be under the "Cons" section; but it isn't. The Philippines support is not outsourced like other companies, but they are actual employees working in a Windward office in Cebu. They all speak great English, are EXTREMELY knowledgeable about the product, and aim to please. No matter how frantic I am when I call, they never get upset and are always positive. And they are not going to give up until it's fixed. - You typically don't find this level of customer service in Western support groups.

Aspetti negativi:

- Price tag will be your biggest hurdle. And some features will cost you extra. Having to pay extra to have the software integrate with our merchant account is probably the biggest complaint I have with the company. But even this is vastly outweighed by the Pros. If you want the best, it probably isn't going to be the cheapest. - There are occasional errors that pop up and random issues. But 90% of these are self-resolving (very intuitive software). For the other 10%, support is right there to remote in and stay with you until it's resolve.

Nava
Owner (USA)
Materiali da costruzione, 2-10 dipendenti

Great system management

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: When we first took over this long-time local business, previous owners did most reports or tracking by hand (ie hand-written invoices entered into QB and hand-written price books) WWS5 helps us keep track of items in inventory, current prices and mark-ups for inventory, general price increases from vendors, EOD reports and sales, and AR accounts much more easily. We do not currently use the accounting portion, but hope to move over to the accounting option with the new data set.

Aspetti positivi:

We currently use Windward for our POS and AR needs. This helps keep us on track for monthly billing to AR clients and keeps up with the daily till. We do very much like the additional features such as inventory management, price checks/updates, but have trouble at time keeping it current due to staffing issues. With more staff, this system would be absolutely amazing.

Aspetti negativi:

When we first installed Windward, there were issues with understanding the larger picture during set-up. Understanding more about the system prior to set up would have helped. We are currently setting up a new database now that we understand more about the full operation of WWS5.

Jeff
PARTS MANAGER (Canada)
Settore automobilistico, 11-50 dipendenti

FIX MOST ANY THING..FOR A COST

3,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

The system has many good functions and tracking abilities.

Aspetti negativi:

Had to have a "wildcard" search for part numbers programmed in after they said it wasn't part of the system. It was already in the system for description but not for parts. As like so many other reviews, updates are a roll of the dice to see what will be affected when they are done. The biggest issue is, A PRICING MATRIX WITH VARIABLE RATES BASED ON COST. Currently I can set up different percentages based on supplier, sub category and others, BUT I am unable to set a pricing matrix with varying percentages for an increasing cost value. That is $1.00 may be marked up 300% but $1000.00 isn't. That function does not exist and system 5 support team as well as account manager act as if I am the first person/business to want this incorporated into the system. I was told we could spend more money to have some one talk to us to tell us they don't know how to do this. The irony of it all is that I came from a Winworks System that we were out growing, but it had that function available to a great extent. Again kudos to the sales team for saying this system could do every thing we first questioned.

settimana scorsa

Thanks for your feedback. We appreciate customer input like yours to help improve our software solutions and services. We are committed to fixing defects (bugs) that cause errors in our solutions at no extra charge for our customers. This has been our standard practice for over 40 years. We've assessed the complex pricing matrix you described in your feedback and understand that the requirements include varying percentages based on increasing cost tiers for parts. As you mentioned, this functionality does not exist in System Five and it is complex to build. Our Custom Development Services are designed to fulfill a request like this. We will build or enhance a solution to suit your unique needs. Yes, this type of custom work is a billable service. We encourage you to have a conversation with your Windward Account Manager for more information and to arrange for a consultation if this is important to your business. Our team is here to serve you and support your growth and success.

Rossie
Owner (Canada)

Alternative considerate:

Windward Software is an amazing program to help you run your business in every aspect.

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Inventory was a huge issue for us before we started using System Five. We absolutely cannot imagine running our business without Windward System Five at this point.

Aspetti positivi:

The Support is A1 and the features of everything from Inventory to Sales Invoices, everything is connected and very user friendly. Reports are easy to run, reconciliations, sales and purchase invoicing, ageing, financials are easy to read and all other functions are again, user friendly.

Aspetti negativi:

No cons at this time. We didn't like that it didn't have a payroll feature when we started with it but now it does.

Derek
Manager (Canada)
Vendita al dettaglio, 11-50 dipendenti

Windward Review

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Mostly positive when it comes to day to day interaction. Any negatives are more nit-picking issues.

Aspetti positivi:

Required Orders system and ability to interact with the invoice easily throughout.

Aspetti negativi:

Lack of multiple kits. Purchase orders with SO items become buggy with large quantities. If a user moves too quickly in the system, it can break.

Tami
Systems Support (USA)
Servizi e attività ricreative, 11-50 dipendenti

Tami McQuown

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Its been a great experience!

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use, technical support answers all questions

Aspetti negativi:

Credit card transactions did not go well at first

Bob
Co-Owner (USA)
Arredamento, 2-10 dipendenti

continuing forward

2,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: We are continuing to use System Five as migration is a challenge for a small business like ours. The support crew at Windward work well to address issues; however, our account manager failed to address items that were still in process just prior to go live. Those items remain outstanding as support is unable to address them.

Aspetti positivi:

Immediate processing of credit card transactions. The fact that System 5 is in the cloud is one of the primary reasons we purchased the product.

Aspetti negativi:

Not enough explanation of defaults in System 5 caused redundancy in our chart of accounts. The monthly reconciliation requires that several routines be performed before you can have a reliable balance report of income/expense reports. Modifiers were disappointing as we learned that they must be setup on an item-by-item basis, rather than a category or brand basis. Custom reporting is extremely lacking and doesn't allow for us to produce the reports we need.

Michelle
Office Manager (Australia)
Fonte della recensione

Would like to set up the system again knowing so much more now than was first told.

Aspetti positivi:

Windward is easy to navigate and manipulate. Inventory items are easy to add and change. Like the way the payroll system integrates with Windward so no need to journal . Love the support I have received when requiring assistance from the team in the Philippines . They are prompt in getting back to you and try to assist at all times.

Aspetti negativi:

When trying to customise the system to suit our requirements alot of manual hours are required to change simple things like updating prices and modifications. When we needed to collect information from the system we required a special programme be written to fulfil government requirements. This additional reporting is cumbersome to produce. There is also alot of double entry when making a payment and then having to do a journal entry to reflect the same. A journal entry should be automatic. Would like the ability to make ledger numbers inactive Although we have a very confusing payroll and tax system, we experienced many issues with setting up the payroll system with this year being the first year we have successfully produced a payroll summary. Even then it required alot of double/triple checking to ensure the information was correct. Adding a new employee is once again difficult and time consuming. It would be great to be able to copy an existing one.

7 anni fa

Thank you, Michelle, for taking the time to provide a review of your experience with Windward System Five. It's nice to hear that you are pleased with the support you have received from our Client Services team. In terms of your concerns, we're confident that there are means to make some of the processes you mention more efficient. At your convenience, please contact your Account Manager at +1 (800) 663-5750 and ask to be registered for The Windward Learning Academy. This is a user-friendly yet comprehensive online source of System Five tutorials, which provide step-by-step solutions for all product features and nearly all possible scenarios. Windward Software is continuously evolving and enhancing Windward System Five, and, in developing each product release, we examine client feedback to ensure that we are delivering a solution that meets and exceeds needed functionality.

William
William
President (Canada)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Fonte della recensione

I've been a Windward user for close to 20 years. Overall, my experience is frustration.

3,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: The system has a good POS system. It is quite easy to use but does have serious flaws. You can integrate VISA processing with the system, however, this opens another set of problems.

Aspetti positivi:

The ability to expand on transactions no matter which module you are in is a nice feature. The GST function is also very good.

Aspetti negativi:

With every update, there is a new set of problems. In addition, you can not add additional data bases, terminals nor change your company information such as address, phone etc. Windward's main goal seems to be collecting licence renewal fees and support fees at higher than market rates. They control the number of users - unlike Simply Accounting who allows up to 10 users for a basic license. Windward also charges a licence fee PER DATA BASE. This is bogus! Overall, I am disenchanted with Windward and moving away from the product after over a decade of use.

Trina
Owner (Canada)

System five review

4,0 5 mesi fa

Commenti: It's a good system for what I use it for.

Aspetti positivi:

fairly easy to use- good customer service -

Aspetti negativi:

not clover integrated- they can't figure out how to get my statements mailed out of the system to clients properly. I have figured out a another way, it's just more work.

Ed
Partner (USA)

Using Windward in a Small Shop

5,0 3 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Windward offers a comprehensive set of features, more than we will ever use. What drove us to purchase Windward is that its POS features are fully and seamlessly integrated into its accounting software. That means that both our POS and accounting data is up to date and current at all times. No integration with other software is required. Windward does it all. Another thing I like about Windward is the quality of Windward's support. Windward not only sets the system up for you and makes sure that all you point of sale devices work (barcode scanners, printers, etc), but if you are a cloud customer or have a maintenance contract, Windward will also remote in to your machines and fix any issues you may have. In addition, they have an on-line learning academy with training videos, documents, etc. that help you continue to learn the functionality of the system. They also offer live sessions on specific issues like maintaining inventory, year-end procedures, etc. We needed a lot of hand holding when we first started--I had no previous experience with POS software--and Windward successfully guided even a slow learner like me!

Aspetti negativi:

Windward is continually upgrading its software to provide additional functionality or to streamline its processes. We recently moved to the cloud version of Windward, and that has reduced some administrative overhead for us--no need for backups, no need to install updates, and greater data security. So overall, it's a plus. But there is one feature I miss in the cloud version. When our software was installed on site, we were able to print barcode labels directly from Windward to our barcode printer, a Zebra ZT510. That feature no longer works for us in the cloud, and I'm told that the reason why is that the cloud version of Windward does not currently support our particular printer. I'm still looking for a better answer from Windward. But what that loss of functionality means for me is that I must now create a separate barcode database in Excel, link that database to Zebra's barcode software, and print my barcode labels through it. So you should pay close attention to the particular peripheral hardware that Windward supports.

Kathi
CEO (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Windward System 5 for us has grown into a great relationship.

4,5 8 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

I like the auto data up loads for inventory. I like the adjustability of all the categories of forms and labels, such as invoices, purchase orders, packing slips, inventory tags, delivery tickets, etc. we can utilize and customize to suite all kinds needs for many different aspects, and situations. Being able to use the tag-a-long kits for suggestive selling, helps out the sales staff considerably, gives them that extra help in making their quotas and the don't have to remember to ask each customer, the suggested add-on items pops up on the invoice and forces them to ask. The sales staff loves the ability to bring up all their open invoices at one click. They love the ability to prioritize estimates for their follow ups. I love the pop up tasks, I can assign tasks to specific employees for a specific day and time to pop up, to remind them to get it done. Using system batch purchasing really saves a lot of time. Using alternative vendors for the same products helps with our inventory management. We have a repair department, sometimes the sales people will help out on the repair bench and the "technician's time clock" works well for them when they get call back to the sales floor in the middle of their repair and then come back later to finish, that may happen several times in the course of one repair depending if the time it takes for completion. Using this "technician's time clock" makes it easy to track their time for the repair fees. System 5 is such an integral part of our day to day functions, we take a lot of it's features for granted, it is hard to think of all the good things it does for us to make our lives easier.

Aspetti negativi:

I think the data up loads can function easier, be less complicated. We don't use the accounting part of the program. We use QB for our payroll and it will integrate with System 5 so that is good. There are more aspects of the program I like to be using and I wish the learn curves would be easier. We have an extra large amount of inventory and data stored in the system, since we have been using it since 2008. When generating reports or gathering information, the delays to the system or the machine's think processes, are way too long for me, before the abort button shows up, if it shows up at all or the option to quit the process and try another way. Again think of what I like least is difficult to do because we always find a work around to fulfill our needs.

Derek
V.P. (Canada)
Vendita al dettaglio, 11-50 dipendenti

System Five

3,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Service and online capability was not good. While we paid for 24/7 service, we had to setup tickets and would get a call back within 24hrs.

Aspetti positivi:

The built in reports allowed for easily customizing reports. With their "lookup words" it was easy to tag, customers, products and vendors to particular categories for additional reporting

Aspetti negativi:

The online capability. There was no good capability for online. Sales would take a long time to integrate back into the software and there was no direct connection between Windward S5 to the online platform such as WooCommerce. Which meant an additional cost for another API connection. Windward API was very limited to what info could be pushed and pulled from the website.

2 anni fa

Hi Derek, Thanks for the feedback. In recent months we've launched the new WebSell integration and have enhanced our WooCommerce connector in an effort to get more of our customers online. This no longer relies on an API. Please reach out to your Account Manager to explore options.

Mike
President (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Scalable multi-user POS retail from a company that listens and adapts.

5,0 9 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Excellent customer support 24/7. A product that is scalable to your business. One of the few softwares that have a stand-a-lone ability that allow sales and lookup when the main server is offline or unavailable. Inventory orders in cases or singles by multiple suppliers with multiple part numbers and UPC codes for a single item. Capable of printing price tags on the fly when receiving. Easy lookup of products at the POS terminal by description, barcodes, serial numbers, etc. (Think about a phone caller asking for an item that is not in your hand, no numbers available and you need to quote the price.) Easy Purchase ordering. Easy resorting of POs in a fashion that matches the packing list. Complete control of forms, receipts, printers, slip printers, faxes etc. Multiple price groups and quantity price levels allowing maximum flexibility to different retail environments. Matrix pricing, kit pricing (both dynamic and static) with prices broken out or just single line on receipts. This software is our forth in 30 years and in our use since 2003. Regular updates and revisions are available to keep it fresh and up to date with changes in the ever changing retail industry. This is a very robust software and does far more than given here.

Aspetti negativi:

Back office reporting is probably the weekest area. However, custom reports are available and creatable. If you are looking into any software you should have a list of what you need to know daily, weekly and monthly and have it demonstrated to you. Another area is handling price protection from manufacturers. It is not easy to drop cost on items that receive price protection. It can be done but is time consuming.

Mario
IT Manager (Australia)
Fonte della recensione

Very flexible, comprehensive software package with a somewhat cumbersome user interface.

2,0 7 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

the flexibility thanks to various data load and import options, the ability to chain import/exports and call external scripts; detailed permission settings; the numerous features; lots of customisable reports easily ported to spreadsheet or similar.

Aspetti negativi:

- documentation is very fragmented, incomplete and sometimes just wrong. - the user interface is not intuitive and a long way from modern apps. I couldnt convince our sales team to use the tasks/appointment/history-comments section as they found it too complex (but feature wise I think it's good). - the one time we needed support, we received bad advise which would have crippled this company if it had been followed. - a selection of sample scripts would really help with implementation of more complex customisations. - the unique email feature is applied across both suppliers and customers. this is problematic where a customer is also a supplier. - no support for linux pervasive engines any more. - no support for Sys5Script.exe any more. - the template editor is very unpleasant to use. Very tricky to create a visually pleasing document.

Ronald
Controller (Canada)
Fonte della recensione

I have been using Windward System 5 as the Financial Controller for about 18 months

Aspetti positivi:

Windward System 5 is well organized and intuitive for knowledgeable users. It is an extensive system doing just about anything you could want in a business management/accounting system. Reports are extensive and well laid out, and allow you to drill through to the details in most cases.

Aspetti negativi:

It seems plagued with system errors. Not sure if this is just our platform, or if this happens to most users, but we get system errors on a very frequent basis (more than daily). Most are nothing and the system corrects them on its own, but some require more effort, and frequent assistance from Windward Support. Most of the support personnel are very helpful and knowledgeable, so your problems get fixed fairly quickly but they are still a nuisance.

6 anni fa

Hi Ronald. Thank you for your positive review of System Five: we're pleased to hear that you find it to be well organized and user friendly. In terms of the system errors that you mention: this could indeed be related to your hardware setup. Please contact your Account Manager at your earliest convenience and discuss whether you have the minimum hardware requirements in place. In addition, if there is a recurring error that is causing you problems, please do let us know what it is and we will investigate to determine if it something we can permanently resolve.

Sylvie
Book Keeper (Canada)
Macchinari, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Do not spend your money or time on this Software!

2,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Please ask around to similar businesses and see what they are using - Do not waste your money and your time on this program. When you phone for support -you have to fight for major issues to be fixed. Every year you have to pay a lot of money for renewal and support - and you could be having a know issue that is a programming error but you still have to pay for support to have it repaired

Aspetti positivi:

There isn't much I like about winward. Inventory is okay but not great.

Aspetti negativi:

It is slow. Freezes. We are not a large company but it takes a long time to generate the AP/ AR reports ect. Exporting this to caseware or making you books easy access for your accountant is no existent. Which adds a major expense to a business' year end. Talk to your accountant - if they haven't heard of it - RUN! ( if they have they probably wont recommend it.) Subledger reports will not match Balance sheets: So generating an AR Report the balance will be different than the Balance Sheet. We had issues with our inventory and selling - sometimes it pulls the cost of an item twice -so it would inflate our expenses!

Alex
Production Manager (Australia)
Industria mineraria, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Best system around if you are willing to put the effort in before you go live, super easy POS side.

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: Best system I have ever used, to date have implemented this system in 2 businesses. This system has increased speed of transactions and lowered overheads. Best all round system.

Aspetti positivi:

Have put this system in 2 businesses have had no real issues to date that have not been easy to fix. POS is pretty flawless and easy to use. You can report on just about anything. Support staff are fantastic, and implementation was easy. Windward are with you the whole way making sure everything works.

Aspetti negativi:

To date have non, anything that I have ever had an issue with usually stems from user error. There are some processes that I would like to have, and they can absolutely be custom programed, like seeing what items on the invoice are have customer contract pricing, but this does not affect most sales and can be checked other ways. So not really a con just something that my end would be great, more than likely there is a way to do this. I am always learning new things to stream line the process.

Jennifer
owner (USA)
Fonte della recensione

This software is the most in depth software program we have found.

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: The best benefit is being able to control inventory.

Aspetti positivi:

It tracks model and serial numbers of appliances for customers and stores the details. Easy to use.

Aspetti negativi:

Set up was a little hard just because you had to create every outstanding work order you already had and every inventory item you have and when you are dealing with appliances, furniture, mattresses, and appliance parts it was a lot to do. The system upgrades and up front costs are somewhat pricey.

7 anni fa

Thank you, Jennifer, for taking the time to provide a review of your experiences with Windward System Five; we appreciate your feedback! We are working diligently to provide advanced solutions to ease the initial data load for non-digital records, and continue to provide expert implementation to quickly port data for existing digital records. All of us at Windward Software look forward to continuing to serve you in the future. If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact your Account Manager at any time: +1 (800) 663-5750.

JAY
owner/manager (USA)
Industria edilizia, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

IN THE LAST 2 1/2 YEARS OF USING THE SYSTEM I HAVE HAD SEVERAL PROBLEMS!EVEN LOST RECURRING RENTALS

2,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: TAX WRITE 0FF, I COULD HAVE USED BETTER !!!

Aspetti positivi:

INVENTORY/ RENTAL SET-UP , PAYROLL AND TIME CLOCK.

Aspetti negativi:

RECURRING RENTALS LOST IN SYSTEM TO WHERE 5 MONTHS OF RENTAL LOST. COST OF THE SYSTEM WAS EXPENSIVE AND AFTER A GLICK IN THE SYSTEM IT COST ME ANOTHER 1500 TO GET IT UP AND GOING AGAIN ! WISH i WOULD HAVE DONE MORE TRIALS WITH OTHER RENTAL SOFTWARE !!!

7 anni fa

Jay, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback with regards to Windward System Five. We're sorry to hear that you have concerns with the system. In terms of your lost data, we do regularly communicate to our clients the importance of backing up data. Please note that Windward Software provides Windward System Five on Cloud. The Cloud environment protects your data from being lost at all times, automatically updates your system, and eliminates the need for any type of customer server. If you are interested in learning more about our Cloud solution, please contact your Account Manager at +1 (800) 663-5750.

Norman
Owner (USA)
Fonte della recensione

This software is a good POS system for garden centers and an adequate accounting system.

4,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: Inventory Control

Aspetti positivi:

Very fast at the registers - was also fast for cards until recent changes Easy to drill down pretty well throughout the system Good stock control system Easy to export items to Excel

Aspetti negativi:

Often reports don't align ie it produces different numbers depending upon the report you make - it's all fairly mysterious but it's something to do with the integration of the accounting system. Way too many available reports with confusing names, but obvious reports such as what our sales were today / yesterday / last week etc. are either hidden or need a workaround to access. Accounting system seems adequate to me but is hated by my bookkeeper. It was great 7 years ago when we installed it but it hasn't changed much since and I suspect that there are more intuitive systems out there today.

Jonathan
Sales & Service Manager (Canada)
Commercio all'ingrosso, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great fitting package for our business

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: System Five has been very good, and their support team is excellent and helpful

Aspetti positivi:

Windward fits us great, the cloud system was a very important consideration for remote accessibility. It covers all of our needs in terms of sales, repair work orders, and inventory controls. It is just the right amount of software for us.

Aspetti negativi:

There are some advance features that could add value for us, such as stock adjustments that post to G/L's, min/max's that make recommendations on PO's

2 anni fa

Hi Jonathan, Thanks for the review. You may want to look into the advanced features, they really can be a time saver. Professional Services are available to help you get those implemented. Have a convo with your Account Manager if you'd like to consider that option. Thanks again!

Judy
Accounts Payable (Canada)
Vendita al dettaglio, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

The system is fairly easy to learn and I have been trained on multiple sections of the software.

3,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: Sales reports and so on give a great view on how your business is growing

Aspetti positivi:

Many reports are available depending on what you want to keep track. It covers everything from your daily needs to monthly to yearly.

Aspetti negativi:

When updates are done some of the items we have used disappear or are not available with update. Have found some reports aren't accurate.

6 anni fa

Hi Judy -- thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We're happy to hear that you found System Five relatively easy to learn and are pleased with reporting functionality. In terms of updates: if you experience any issues at any time, please do not hesitate to contact our customer support line at +1 (800) 663-5750 and a representative will be present to walk you through any issues you are experiencing.

Robert
General Manager (Canada)
Fonte della recensione

This is a smooth and feature rich software that transformed our business.

Aspetti positivi:

Our ability to drill into items where you should be able to. Having linked PO's direct in the inventory items is essential to tracking when an items was purchased and received. The full functioning GL of this software in nothing less than exceptional and really can give a business owner the feeling of control when operating their business

Aspetti negativi:

I think the most difficult thing with Windward is the learning curve. Reports are sometimes hard to understand at first until you understand them. the XML editor for invoice templates need work, this the most difficult part of the program to use if you are a novice or not tech savvy.