Valutazioni medie

4,3 /5
  • Servizio clienti
    4,1 /5

Informazioni su QuickBooks

Gestisce le finanze delle piccole imprese. Accesso immediato alle informazioni di clienti, fornitori e dipendenti. Disponibile in una versione online.

Ulteriori informazioni su QuickBooks

Stai visualizzando 25 di 17.657 recensioni

Alin P.
Designer
Design, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita
    Nessuna recensione
  • Data della recensione: 11/6/2020

"ottimo software"

Vantaggi: QuickBooks è un pacchetto software e ottimo software, molto utile

Inconvenienti: Il software e un po lento ma non è grave

• Data della recensione: 11/6/2020
Antonio E.
Product Consultant
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 201-500 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 2/1/2020

"Best Accounting Software for SMBs"

Commenti: With Quickbooks I can see the overall health of my business. I can track my expenses, sales, inventories, financial reports and other vital information for intelligent decision making.

Vantaggi: The thing I like most about Quickbooks is its completeness. For a small to medium sized business one gets to have a user friendly accounting and inventory system all rolled into one. Add to that its customizable reports suited to ones needed data. Some of these reports which are very vital to a business owner are Daily/Weekly/Monthly and even Annual Sales Report, Inventory related reports, Expenses Reports, Accounts Payables and Receivables, Banking and many more.

Inconvenienti: Like any software, or for whatever product that is, Quickbooks also have some flaws. Personally, I would prefer the customization of forms to be more flexible where the user can have more control. An example of this is the addition of additional fields aside from those that are built-in. Another thing i don't like about Quickbooks is its limitation on the number of items and the size of its company file. In a previous company I worked at, I have reached the maximum number of items, thus I was faced with deleting some items, and those items had transactions connected to them. Finally, I suggest Intuit increase the maximum company size because in my experience, when I reached the maximum company file size, the system totally lagged big time.

• Data della recensione: 2/1/2020
Audrey M.
Owner/operator
Contabilità, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 14/1/2021

"Great Cloud Solution"

Commenti: After moving my records and my clients record to QBO it has progressed smoothly and I don't think I can ever go back to my old desktop programs.

Vantaggi: I like that I have the option to do small task on my iPhone and being able to access my clients and my own businesses account from any device if I'm away from my office. I really like that my clients and I can work on their companies books in real time together over a Video or audio call.

Inconvenienti: The biggest con is if your internet and cellular service is unavailable leaving you with no way to make your deadlines. It's happened.

• Data della recensione: 14/1/2021
Jon M.
Managing Director
Forniture e materiali, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Fonte: SoftwareAdvice
  • Data della recensione: 12/4/2017

"'Enterprise' Appellation Undeserved"

Commenti: The unfortunate fact is that a QB Company file can become corrupted at any time for numerous reasons, and once corrupted your primary option is to submit the file to the Intuit Data Recovery team, who inform you that their repair effort will take up to three (3) business days, during which time your business operations are effectively suspended. My advice is to consider carefully whether your business can recover from such a disruption before betting its future on QB as a business operations platform.

Vantaggi: QuickBooks does a fine job with basic accounting functions, is relatively easy to use, and the report suite is more than adequate for small businesses.

Inconvenienti: QuickBooks Enterprise Manufacturing & Wholesale version simply does not work as advertised, as two examples among many will demonstrate. QB offers 'Advanced Pricing' functionality which enables the user to define and apply pricing rules across their client roster and inventory items list. These rules are intended to allow the QB user to apply a 60% across-the-board discount for clients Ajax and AAA, while clients Acme and Consolidated receive that same discount plus custom pricing on items X, Y, and Z. However, after the pricing rules have been applied and those clients are being billed, changing the invoice or ship date results in the deletion of the shipping cost line-item, and changes to the pricing of items on the invoice. Research with QB support revealed that Advanced Pricing suffers from a bug that was known to Intuit for at least 1 month prior to when I invoked the Advanced Pricing functionality, and a full month later Intuit has been unable to remedy the bug. After invoking the 'Advanced Inventory' feature-set, which automatically creates a drop-ship warehouse site, I learned that product being purchased from a supplier and shipped directly to our client was being removed by QB from the count of physical inventory resident on our premises. Intuit tech support rep's response was (paraphrased) "That doesn't seem right, but I don't know much about Advanced Inventory - you should call back tomorrow morning, as the day-shift staff have more tenure and are more knowledgeable".

• Fonte: SoftwareAdvice
  • Data della recensione: 12/4/2017
Shane K.
Administrative Manager
Ingegneria civile, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 11/1/2021

"QuickBooks Online Review - Power User Perspective"

Commenti: Overall QB Online has been a positive experience, but there are a lot of things I wish I knew before diving in. Payroll has been the source of many issues, and there are certain features that could be easily added that haven't been. Online has streamlined some of our processes a bit though compared to Desktop, and the price is appealing compared to Desktop + cloud hosting.

Vantaggi: QBO is fairly easy to get set up and going. We had a rocky start because we had to import a lot of data from QuickBooks Desktop, and that imported failed the first try. After the second attempt we were in much better shape. We did some cleanup and were good to go in a week. There are still some artifacts that have carried over from Desktop that QBO has no way to clean up, but they aren't intrusive on everyday work. We also love that everything is in the cloud and accessible by up to 5 accounts.

Inconvenienti: Once again, the import to Online from Desktop was not the greatest. If you cam, avoid this import and start fresh in QBO. There are also some significant features missing from QBO that can be found in the Desktop version of the software. QBO Payroll also appears to be much more restrictive than Desktop Payroll, and support is not great in this area.

• Data della recensione: 11/1/2021
Nelson kipchirchir S.
Regional Coordinator
Telecomunicazioni, 501-1.000 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 25/10/2020

"Best accounting solution in the market!"

Commenti: QuickBooks solves almost all the accounting problems in my organization eg; Budgeting, bills payment, reporting, tax preparation etc.

Vantaggi: - The budgeting module is very good as it allows me to keep track of my revenue and expenses as per the budget and gives a whole impression on the organization's performance.
- I loved the flexibility of the software when it comes to integration with software from other vendors.
- The pricing is awesome especially for small and upcoming businesses.
- Very easy to learn and put it in use, so far so good. No crashes, bugs, or hanging.

Inconvenienti: - The software lacks the current business trend features like barcoding and lot tracking.
- Limitation on the number of users is also one of the aspects I disliked.
- I wished there was the ability to generate other reports apart from the current one which is accounting based only.
- As much as it is good for small business as ours, it becomes hard to use when the business grows and become large.

• Data della recensione: 25/10/2020
Charleen F.
corporate President
Computer e sicurezza della rete, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 22/10/2020

"Our QB online is always ready when we are"

Commenti: Cloud services make everything more secure. Not having to purchase an upgrade year after year is one of the best benefits. Our business is sized so that the online version, which does have less functionality than the desktop version, still works for exactly what we need. The tutorials are helpful and there are plenty of YouTube videos to find a resolution for any problem you have.

Vantaggi: The online version of QB makes it easy to always have the necessary updates and current edition. The file sharing capabilities are the exact tool that is needed for the accountant to easily have a hassle-free exchange of the data they need to keep your books and do taxes. QB payroll that can be accessed through the software and there is easy access to QuickBook loan funding should you ever need it. Anytime, anywhere access is a plus.

Inconvenienti: The naming convention for some processes are a bit daunting until you learn exactly where they are and what they are called. The updates can cause features to be relocated, making them difficult to find. As with all cloud-based software, sometimes there are issues with the online connectivity.

• Data della recensione: 22/10/2020
Andre C.
Accountant
  • Data della recensione: 9/10/2020

"Perfect for Small to Medium Business"

Commenti: As an accounting firm we use Quickbooks on a daily basis. We operate in a cloud environment which does pose a challenge as accountant runs on a Mac with Parallels. We are able to work around this issue. We find that the audit trail is great as well as the adjusting journal entries. The footprint (memory useage) of Quickbooks Desktop is not the smallest it is not the largest and does immediately adjust when windows are closed.

Vantaggi: Ability to have more than one company open at a time. Ability to search on almost every possible field. Fast report generation. Ability to update reports either automatically or by clicking update. Good user and password management. Audit trail awesome.

Inconvenienti: No Quickbooks Desktop for Mac, Ability to run with files on server without Quickbooks server installed. More indepth file rebuild options. Ability to integrate without third party to website. Window management can result in inexperianced users having multiple windows open causing effect on performance.

• Data della recensione: 9/10/2020
Jay O.
Accountant, Owner
  • Data della recensione: 27/11/2020

"The Accounting Software of Small Business"

Commenti: Great and best experience!

Vantaggi: Ease of use, optimized for small businesses, lots of features

Inconvenienti: Slow loading at times, errors in app, errors in installation, etc.

• Data della recensione: 27/11/2020
Mohammed N.
Financial Officer
Industria lattiero-casearia, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 21/11/2020

"Quickbooks is definitely the best tool for SMEs"

Commenti: From my experience with QuickBooks is perfect for reporting of general ledger, and maintaining the inventory, for us Keeping track with our sales and inventory was our top priority, especially since we were trying to optimize our inventory level. we found it to be the best tool to keep up with your small business. it is truly magnificent.

Vantaggi: I love how its online and we are able to access our data from anywhere at anytime with no delays. we also we also loved its broad set of features and the flexibility of it and our best feature was the inventory management. other features were of course critical and amazingly easy to use like the Sale orders, invoicing, purchase orders. documentation, taxes, income and expenses. and of course the general ledger.

Inconvenienti: The number of users that can use it simultaneously is limited and we entrepreneurs live on team work and very much need it.

• Data della recensione: 21/11/2020
Kelly michael S.
Data Analyst
Industria edilizia, 51-200 dipendenti
    Nessuna recensione
  • Data della recensione: 15/11/2020

"Good project management software for resource tracking"

Commenti: We've enjoyed using QuickBooks for several years to track employee's time spent on jobs and individual tasks.

Vantaggi: QuickBooks makes it very easy for data entrants to get information into its software. Our interns were able to adopt this technology quickly.

Inconvenienti: QuickBooks is difficult for the everyday manager to customize and our homegrown systems didn't integrate with it easily.

Van B.
Executive Director
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 17/1/2021

"Gets the job done"

Commenti: Overall, it's good. Based on the reporting and payroll functionality, I would recommend it to my colleagues, but I would also recommend they check out other options. There is lots of software out there, and I think the QB app is pretty weak, and it's likely you could find something that may be better. I also would strongly recommend studying the basics of accounting before you starting your account.

Vantaggi: The reporting function, and the ability to integrate payroll (especially full service) is what makes this product for me. Full service payroll will file my tax forms, auto mail out W2s, and make 1099s fairly easy. I do have a state specific tax that my full service doesn't cover, requiring me to manually print and mail with a check, which can be a bit of a pain.. but it does make me appreciate how much time the other payroll automation has saved me. If you structure your system right, the reporting function is very powerful. Unfortunately, not a lot of people have the foresight going into the software on how to appropriately structure things, so I'd recommend planning out your books with an accountant before hand.

Inconvenienti: The customer service is terrible. I usually get forwarded from person to person because I'm in the "wrong department," but I know it's because the person just doesn't know the answer. I do have an accounting degree, so I expect to be more knowledgeable about certain aspects of the system when I call in, but, usually my phone calls are to resolve a software bug or issue.
I also think they made a big mistake when they changed their pricing structure by limiting departments/classes to 40 per user. The number is too low, and I previously had unlimited departments/classes, to which Quickbooks made me reduce my total amount when they transitioned to the new pricing structure, with threat of suspension none-the-less. I think that's a pretty terrible thing to do to a long time customer, who had been using the software for 5 years before these limits went into place.

• Data della recensione: 17/1/2021
Fidelis A.
Software Engineer
Internet, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 13/1/2021

"QuickBooks Software 2021 review"

Commenti: The installation process is easy and smooth. which at some point as you about your business and the right tools or QuickBooks feature you would like to choose. But, it is always good to set all features. It is well tailored to the core accounting needs of all companies. It is deeply rooted in accounting principles, so that every organization, regardless of size, should keep its books and corporate financials structured and properly registered.

Vantaggi: I would like to start with the desired features of this software. Their pricing plan was structured in a way that one can make good any choice and still have a better feature. They have four pricing plan ( QuickBooks Simple start, Essential, Plus and Advance(recently added)) and price of $12,$20,$35 and $75 respectively . All this plans has a dedicated number of users ranging from one to three. Each of this plans has great features of which Invoices Tracking, Bill and online banking are common among them. The installation process is easy and smooth. which at some point as you about your business and the right tools or QuickBooks feature you would like to choose. But, it is always good to set all features. The navigation bar containing your dashboard is flexible and easy to make choices regarding the selected features. At the right panel is where you found "CREATE" tab, which divides the sections of the software into four namely, "Customers, vendors, employees and others". Each of the dropdown menu will help you to manage your accounting processes. QuickBooks Online is a cloud-based accounting solution that helps to handle expenses, tasks, invoices and more for small to large businesses. It comes with a centralized dashboard that allows users to use key performance metrics to gain insights into market patterns and organizational performance (KPIs). It is well tailored to the core accounting needs of all companies.

Inconvenienti: Initially, the customer support service and other little issue was the cons. But as at today, the customer service has been improve through instant chat and some added feature such as QuickBooks advance to enhance operations , their avoid any cons that can be attributed to this great software.

• Data della recensione: 13/1/2021
Theresa A.
Financial Business Manager
Architettura e urbanistica, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 7/1/2021

"Quickbooks online review"

Commenti: It had been a number of years since I had used Quickbooks, until recently. I'm happy to say the program is as user friendly as I recalled. We have since transitioned to online version for more robust project costing. The transition was seamless and did not require any particular IT training, which was appreciated. The online version is easy to use, but has lots of room to improve upon its current functionality.

Vantaggi: Very intuitive, functional program. You do not need to be an accountant to use this program. We recently upgrade to the online version from the desktop version to track project costs more accurately. I am happy to see the many improvements and advancements. The project cost tracking is simple, and graphic visuals translate current status very nicely. The dashboards are wonderful for management team, at a glance they can make a quick assessment of financial well being. Making corrections within this program has to be one fo the quickest and easiest in all my experience.

Inconvenienti: The project portion could be more robust. I would like to see more detail available on project set up. Project custom reporting could use some improvement, as what is currently available while useful, not creative or customizable. The tax reporting features are wonderful, easy to use but do not allow for issuing any necessary remittances with ease. Something I saw frequently mentioned in help communities for some time now, but there has been no improvement made here. Hopefully something that can be expected in the near future.

• Data della recensione: 7/1/2021
Sylvester M.
Founder & C.E.OO
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 27/12/2020

"EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED FOR YOUR BUSINESS TO RUN SMOOTHLY"

Commenti: Generally good. Works well and anyone running a small or big business should try it.
I had used other programs to manage my business but everything seemed not to work well. I'm not proficient in bookkeeping or accounting and couldn't bear the cost of the overhead of securing expensive programs in the market. QuickBooks which was alluded by my former lecturer had the option to get me coordinated and smoothly running. I can now manage the business better, as well as pay all staff and contractual workers/representatives and expenses. It makes me feel like a super manager, a great accountant, bookkeeper, and HRM.

Vantaggi: Easy to Learn and Easy to utilize. Its cost is amazingly sensible, and significant. I was effectively ready to smooth out my business data from the financial balance which helped in light of the fact that I don't possess the energy for the information passage that other programming programs required. Client support is stunning, they are really solid eager to assist, and have consistently had the option to fulfill any issue with speed and productivity.

Inconvenienti: Everything is generally good and seems to work well though I recommend they improve the invoicing feature.

• Data della recensione: 27/12/2020
Samuel A.
Servizi bancari, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 16/12/2020

"Excellent Accounting Solution Application"

Commenti: The arranging module is brilliant as it grants me to screen my pay and expenses as indicated by the monetary arrangement and gives a whole effect on the affiliation's display. - I revered the flexibility of the item concerning getting together with programming from various dealers. - The assessing is astonishing especially for little and approaching associations. - Very easy to learn and put it being utilized, no issues as of recently. No mishaps, bugs, or hanging.
Assessing was satisfactory and was pas per our monetary arrangement. - The size of the affiliation was in like manner a matter of thought.

Vantaggi: QuickBooks handles basically all the accounting issues in my affiliation eg; Budgeting, charges portion, uncovering, charge status, etc
QuickBooks makes a fine appearing with major accounting limits, is by and large easy to use, and the report suite is beyond anyone's expectations for privately owned businesses.

Inconvenienti: The item doesn't have the current business design features like barcoding and part following. - Limitation on the amount of customers is moreover one of the perspectives I disdained. - I wished there was the ability to create various reports isolated from the current one which is accounting based in a manner of speaking. - As much as it is valuable for private endeavor as our own, it ends up being hard to use when the business creates and end up being enormous.

• Data della recensione: 16/12/2020
Caralyn T.
Administrator
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 19/12/2020

"Better for Cash Based Accounting"

Commenti: It's definitely best for cash based accounting. We prefer an accrual method for several reasons so having to fit into the "box" of cash based accounting has been quite an adjustment. The customer service was also hit or miss. I'm not an accountant, I just manage the finances for our organization, but many of the reps expect you to understand all of the accounting terms and aren't the most charitable teachers. A few, on the other hand, were extremely personable and very dedicated to getting us the help we need to be able to use QB on our own.

Vantaggi: It syncs seamlessly with our bank and the reports (P/L, Balance Sheet, etc) are very easy to understand and quickly capture ay updates you've made.

Inconvenienti: Customizing the chart of accounts was quite a chore. We've been using the same system in excel for years and it took months to finally create a chart of accounts in QB that met our needs. Even with an accountant doing our bookkeeping.

• Data della recensione: 19/12/2020
Abigail K.
Founder/Executive Director
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 15/12/2020

"Great software, but has limitations"

Commenti: I really appreciate the overall functionality of Quickbooks products and the ease of use as someone who didn't have a strong financial background before starting my own business. There are some clear limitations in their data migration and their customer service that have made me consider other options before, but overall, when I am not in the data migration phase or needing customer support, then the product itself meets my needs well.

Vantaggi: Quickbooks is really user friendly for the small business owner once it's up and running. It does a great job of integrating the core financial functions that all small businesses have, and really helps to streamline tax liabilities into an understandable and manageable format. The reporting features are simple and easy to use. I love that it has apps that integrate into it that can better cover the areas that Quickbooks doesn't rally cover, such as benchmarking.

Inconvenienti: There are a whole host of Quickbooks products that are good individually and that we either use currently or have used in the past (QB payroll , Full Service Intuit Payroll, Quickbooks Online, Quickbooks Self-Employed). One would think that by all being Quickbook products, that they would integrate well with one another and that data could be easily transferred from one product to another...definitely NOT the case. I've spent countless excruciating weeks trying to get my data transferred from QB desktop to QB online, and for another business from QB online to QB Desktop. Quickbooks Payroll and Intuit Payroll don't transfer over easily either. There is no way to migrate data between Self-Employed and the next level of QB. It's a bit mind-numbing. On some of the products, they promise support in migrating data, but in our experiences over the years, support is rarely able to actually fix the problems and will often tell you they will call you back after being on the phone for long periods of time, but then won't tell you when they'll call and if you miss the call, they will mark your case as resolved. Despite their clear and present flaws, I continue to use them, as the products themselves serve the needs of small businesses well - but I dread any time that I need to make a change in a Quickbooks product, as it's always significantly more difficult that it should be.

• Data della recensione: 15/12/2020
Cristina B.
Servizi finanziari, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 2/12/2020

"A MUST for your business"

Commenti: I initially purchased software to easily take care of my own books, pay contractors and taxes. Im not an accountant and could not afford the overhead of acquiring one. QuickBooks which was referred by my bank was able to get me organized and paying contractors/employees and taxes in a way that made me feel like I was an accountant.

Vantaggi: Easy to used, price for product is extremely reasonable, and peace of mind for my business. I was easily able to streamline my business information from bank account which helped because I don't have the time for the data entry that other software programs required. Customer service is amazing, they genuinely sound happy to help and have always been able to satisfy any issue with speed and efficiency.

Inconvenienti: Limitations on number of users and I would like more professional looking invoices.

• Data della recensione: 2/12/2020
Candice V.
Owner/Photographer
Fotografia, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 26/11/2020

"Essential items in small Business"

Commenti: I love my quickbooks service, all for the organization I can take a look at all our financial information in one place and as my business grows I know Quickbooks and the services can handle it all. Most of all I love the invoicing and the mobile app to keep me organized on the go.

Vantaggi: Where do I begin, first off I need simple! With a busy life and running a small business I don't want to wrap my head around learning a new program. The ease of use was essential and provided, especially with the quick tabs and help buttons, live chat availability. It is comforting to know so much help is available. Also the app is on my phone to create instant invoices on the go so I don't miss anything and I have it set up to send automatic reminders for any outstanding invoices. I also track all my milage to help with convenient reports for the accountant.

Inconvenienti: For me it is the cost per month, we are all trying to cut costs and previous you could purchase a program and use it for 5+ years however with changing times and choices in computers, an online service is what we had to go with and it is a monthly fee now.

Risposta del fornitore

da Intuit il giorno 28/11/2020

Thank you so much for leaving this kind review, Candice. It's heartwarming to hear that QuickBooks has helped make your busy life easier. Knowing that all of our hard work has paid off is the greatest reward. To stay updated on exciting product news, we encourage you to check out the QuickBooks Blog. https://www.quickbooks-blog.com/ Wishing you a successful rest of your business year! -Hannah, The QuickBooks Team.

• Data della recensione: 26/11/2020
Yazid D.
Accounting And Marketing Specialist
Contabilità, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 19/11/2020

""Goes Above and Beyond, Simple Maneuverability, Ease of Use, Fast and Reliable""

Commenti: Overall Quickenbooks has been a Pleasure to Use. I switched over from Freshbooks. It's been the best answer for accounting, financing and bookkeeping . The fundamental bookkeeping is easy to learn. I find the Customer Service to be Excellent. Its been an all around great experience and I would Recommend Quickbooks to anyone.

Vantaggi: QuickBooks is anything but difficult to bring into, send out of and straightforwardly incorporate with specific stages. The product was worked considering the client experience. In general, I'm content with Quick Books and would prescribe to any entrepreneur. I truly like the retained exchange list, where I can just consequently have repeating installments deducted from my framework rather its month to month, quarterly, or yearly. It can likewise be set up as an update when certain bills are expected for installment. It's exceptionally simple to stack, monitor your merchants and your clients just as your own organization information, for example, diagram of records, and things or administrations that your organization gives. The report place is very easy to understand with reports effectively accessible by adding a date reach, and it additionally offers the client to make their own ensemble reports

Inconvenienti: I do wish discounting customers with credit adjusts was somewhat simpler. You have to have a receipt produced with charges prior to finishing a credit notice to send a discount check. From time to time a price may be lower than advertised and I would like to show reflection on the original invoice without having to create a new one.Hopefully there is a less difficult way, and I simply need to figure it out. The cost is somewhat higher than the opposition, however all my needs are met. Nonetheless, The help isn't as simple to work with as I might want. Be that as it may, contrasted with a portion of the competiton, its better than not having any.

• Data della recensione: 19/11/2020
Theodore U.
Maneger
Gestione formativa, 11-50 dipendenti

""'Undertaking' Appellation Undeserved""

Commenti: The lamentable truth is that a QB Company record can get ruined whenever for various reasons, and once undermined your essential choice is to present the document to the Intuit Data Recovery group, who illuminate you that their fix exertion will take up to three (3) business days, during which time your business tasks are viably suspended. My recommendation is to consider cautiously whether your business can recuperate from such an interruption prior to wagering its future on QB as a business task stage.

Vantaggi: QuickBooks makes a fine showing with fundamental bookkeeping capacities, is generally simple to utilize, and the report suite is more than sufficient for independent ventures.

Inconvenienti: QuickBooks Enterprise Manufacturing and Wholesale form just doesn't function as promoted, as two models among many will illustrate. QB offers 'Progressed Pricing' usefulness which empowers the client to characterize and apply estimating rules over their customer program and stock things list. These guidelines are proposed to permit the QB client to apply a 60% no matter how you look at it rebate for customers Ajax and AAA, while customers Acme and Consolidated get that equivalent markdown in addition to custom valuing on things X, Y, and Z. Nonetheless, after the valuing rules have been applied and those customers are being charged, changing the receipt or boat date brings about the cancellation of the delivery cost detail, and changes to the estimating of things on the receipt. Examination with QB uphold uncovered that Advanced Pricing experiences a bug that was known to Intuit for in any event multi month preceding when I summoned the Advanced Pricing usefulness, and an entire month later Intuit has been not able to cure the bug. Subsequent to summoning the 'Progressed Inventory' include set, which consequently makes an outsource stockroom site, I discovered that item being bought from a provider and dispatched straightforwardly to our customer was being taken out by QB from the check of actual stock occupant on our premises. Intuit technical support rep's reaction was (reworded) "That doesn't appear to be correct, yet I don't think a lot about Advanced Inventory - you shou

Utente Verificato
Implementation & Support Specialist
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 11/11/2020

"Quickbooks"

Commenti: My experience with the QuickBooks had been for almost less than 2 years and even though I was not in the accounting department, I had to maintain the inventory, reporting of general ledger, all the sales purchases made, and made sure all the products that we have physically available, they were in the system with their exact specifications so that at the time of creating sale orders, the exact name and specs would appear with their exact cost and the remaining product count would be the same as it was physically available.

Vantaggi: The best part about QuickBooks was that it was online and we had the ability to work even though we were not on the office premises and it allowed us to work efficiently and effectively. We used it for inventory management, documentation, general ledger, Sale orders, purchase orders, and invoicing.

Inconvenienti: Even though it has customization in its reporting mechanism but it takes time and effort to get exactly what we want and at crucial times it gets a little hectic to generate a report where we need results faster.

• Data della recensione: 11/11/2020
Osinachi U.
Tax Officer
  • Data della recensione: 26/10/2020

"Over 5 Years of Overall Satisfaction from QuickBooks"

Commenti: It an Outstanding and unique experience with QuickBooks, Because of what i have been able to solve at Work, Meetings and Even at Critical Moments, I would Like the Team to continue Working Hard and also be more innovating for us not to have a reason to either go back to our Previous Product or an Easy or Advance Product than QuickBooks.

Vantaggi: Am Proud to Say i have been Fortunate enough to get to know QuickBooks early in my World of Finance, which has lead and added few Stars to my Financial Works (Reports), My love for QuickBooks is due to it has made me receive compliments from My Line Head and Even my Colleague for the accuracy and detail I present when it comes to our financial reports. It has a easy to use feature, outstanding communication style, efficient and even Portable. Just a Few Clicks and Your Financial Report is Ready.

Inconvenienti: Getting Settled with the QuickBooks Advance, was a bit Tough, but after getting everything fix up (Setting Up), it you go to go, You also have to be careful and vigilant when Printing out Invoices and others due to the Date Changes. One thing to make sure of is the group of the items you are computing, you have to Double-Check your Reports so as not to contain Mis-Grouped information and for Accuracy.

• Data della recensione: 26/10/2020
Vincent T.
Accounts & Admin officer
  • Data della recensione: 4/11/2020

"QuickBooks for Businesses in Fiji"

Commenti: The overall experience with QuickBooks was pleasant. I would definitely recommend this to others for use especially startups. It does all of the work and the tech & online supports is readily available.

Vantaggi: After using various Accounting software that was common in my country (Fiji) like MYOB & XERO i was quite reluctant to use QuickBooks just for the fact that NOBODY else here uses it or even heard of it. However, after using it for a few days I found that it's really great! Right away, a huge PRO for me was the fact that I could attach source documents to pertinent transactions as proof of purchase or payment. This was critical as the Fiji IRS are really strict on this. Also, because some Invoices & receipts fade in time, having copies of source documents there were really great. Another pro is the dashboard itself as soon as you log in. You see the the breakdown of all transactions over a specific period of time represented in a pie chart. This was really cool and it helped me report to my superiors as I could rely on QuickBooks to relay information vital to business decision making. Among other advantages, QuickBooks is very easy to use that helps business owners that have no Accounting experience keep their books in order.

Inconvenienti: Perhaps something I realized really quickly was that fact that I could not review transactions to see what accounts would be affected if I made an entry. For example, if a certain vendor was also listed as a customer for the business, I cannot review whether I chose the "vendor" or the "customer" and its effect on the Debits & Credits. In MYOB, I could press ctrl+R to review transactions and it would tell me what accounts are affected and it would confirm whether I selected the right item or not. Producing a chart of accounts report was very hard in QuickBooks. There was no option to allow me to do this easily. Also, producing a report for monthly Tax returns purposes was quite a challenge. I noticed that producing accounting specific reports like Profit & Loss or Balance Sheet was quite easy. However, when it comes to other reports that lie outside of the Accounting scope, producing reports aren't that easy. A good examples was the Tax reports I needed.

• Data della recensione: 4/11/2020