Valutazioni medie

• Nel complesso
  • Servizio clienti

Informazioni su QuickBooks

Gestisce le finanze delle piccole imprese. Accesso immediato alle informazioni di clienti, fornitori e dipendenti. Disponibile in una versione online.

Ulteriori informazioni su QuickBooks

Stai visualizzando 16.455 recensioni

Alin P.
Designer
Design, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita
  • Data della recensione: 11/6/2020

"ottimo software"

Vantaggi: QuickBooks è un pacchetto software e ottimo software, molto utile

Inconvenienti: Il software e un po lento ma non è grave

• Data della recensione: 11/6/2020
Blake B.
Ecommerce & Consumer Products Manager
Industria mineraria, 13-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 23/11/2019

"Value for the money is incredible"

Commenti: Great, would recommend! Any sort of business needs accounting software, and your business should use Quickbooks. If given the choice, we would use this again.

Vantaggi: The seamless integrations, technical (both IT & Accounting) support, and intuitive user interface provides a great experience for automating a small or midsize operation

Inconvenienti: It loads slowly -- I feel like Quickbooks constrains the amount of servers it dedicates to this platform. There are businesses that have far more transactions that we, and it still takes a while for reports or pages to render.

• Data della recensione: 23/11/2019
Ricky T.
Manager, Operations and Finance
Industria farmaceutica, 13-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 5/5/2020

"Quickbooks Online - Rock Solid Accounting Software!"

Commenti: Overall it's been a positive experience. We've used Quickbooks from the very beginning and have no plans to change anytime soon!

Vantaggi: Quickbooks is very user-friendly. When I took on the accounting duties for our company, I never had any accounting software background before using Quickbooks, but I was easily able to understand how to use it quickly. One of the best features for me is the customization of reports/templates. Once you understand how to customize reports and use recurring templates it becomes a huge time saver. In addition, since it is a popular accounting software, there is always a lot of answers available online, youtube, customer service, etc.

Inconvenienti: One thing I wished Quickbooks added is the ability to import an excel file into a bill. Our employees submit expense reports in excel and I would like a function that allows me to import it into a bill. Right now I have to manually copy and paste the information from the excel expense report into a bill. I asked someone in customer service about this and they said it wasn't an available feature yet. It would save a lot of time!!!

• Data della recensione: 5/5/2020
President IP Section
Servizi legali, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 4/12/2018

"Customer Service & Product Support/Development FAILURE!"

Vantaggi: The software is somewhat intuitive and simple to use, but only for basic functions. Thus, the product is likely suited to companies with simple accounting needs.

Inconvenienti: Customer service and product support/development are a complete failure. Specifically, we purchased the product for the advertised feature that it could batch invoice for all clients with open billable activity and/or un-billed expenses. The first time we tried to do this, everything seemed fine until we looked closely at the invoices. 1) the last line of many invoices was incorrect--it actually pulled billable descriptions from another invoice and inserted those descriptions on the wrong client's invoice. 2) It didn't correctly pull the time entries or expenses onto the bills--it actually pulled erroneous numbers (we never could figure out where they came from) onto the bill. 3) They routinely just stop supporting features on software that is only a year or so old, forcing the software owner to either switch to their (very poor, lacking-features online version) or to purchase the latest version of the software. Regarding number two from above--when confronted with the issue that their automated batch invoice generator was generating erroneous entries on invoices, they said that they would "look into it and get back to me." That was over a year ago. In the interim of waiting for the theoretical response, I investigated and it turns out that this issues is a KNOWN ISSUE and had been for 4 years. Despite this KNOWN ISSUE, they were still promoting this as a feature of the software. OVERALL GRADE: D-

• Data della recensione: 4/12/2018
Donna A.
Office Admin.
Agricoltura, 13-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 9/4/2020

"Very Happy with this software."

Commenti: Saves us on postage since we can email our invoices. If you make a mistake there seems to always be a way to correct without any problems.

Vantaggi: You can make so many different reports and is very easy to use. Once you learn one area of the software, the others on based on the same format.

Inconvenienti: Off hand the only feature I would suggest is in the vendor information for General Ledger Accounts, I personal would like 10 lines to disperse my bills. Payroll needs separate taxes and net, etc. As of right now you can only put in 3 lines.

da Intuit il giorno 14/4/2020

Thank you for the review, Donna. It's comforting to know that QuickBooks offers the reporting you're looking for. We're constantly trying to improve this area of the product as we want to ensure all of the reporting methods needed are available. We've taken note of your feature suggestion and will be providing this to the product development team. Wishing you continued success and happiness with the product! -Hannah, The QuickBooks Team.

• Data della recensione: 9/4/2020
Dr. joseph D.
Chiropractor
Studi medici, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 17/3/2020

"Big improvement over the desktop version"

Commenti: The newer online version is two thumbs up. I had a CPA that recommended I go back to the program and very glad that I took his advice. The new streamlined format is exactly what I need for my business.

Vantaggi: I love the fact that I can check out, update and work all my financials from my ipad, phone and computer. I used to use the older Quickbooks desktop version years ago. I dumped it because it was really hard to use. I am a Chiropractor and not a CPA. The past couple of years we have been using the online version and it is exactly what I wanted/needed for the finances and my Chiropractic office.

Inconvenienti: The only problem that I had was, setting up the original accounts and Paypal. I did not set the original accounts up correctly. My bookkeeper fixed all this and explained it to me. From there everything worked out great. Except for the PayPal app. I am happy that I do not do much business through PayPal because it is the only account that I need to spend some real time with to reconcile and make sure I do not have duplicate transactions.

• Data della recensione: 17/3/2020
President/Owner
Servizi ambientali, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 9/6/2020

"Crucial Part of Any Successful Business"

Commenti: I have been able to do much better cost-analysis and budgeting using QB. My company's "health" can be monitored regularly that shows me things such as what expenses I need to cut or reduce or what types of services should I be selling more of that show higher profitability. Overall, I am very happy and will continue to learn and utilize it every day. Thanks Intuit!

Vantaggi: The best features of this software is that it is WEB-BASED and my bookkeeper can CONTINUALLY UPDATE it so that I have real-time data. Quickbooks (QB) SYNCS VERY ACCURATELY with my current CRM system for sales and scheduling which provides me with the ability to create reports from QB that I can use when analyzing profit/loss and balance sheet info.

Inconvenienti: The software is relatively easy to use, but I would like to see MORE VIRTUAL ASSISTANCE so that I can use more of the many features that QB has that can help my business.

• Data della recensione: 9/6/2020
Ashley S.
Owner, Principal & CEO
Ricerca, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 31/3/2020

"Excellent Accounting Software"

Commenti: We are very happy with Quickbooks and will be using it for the foreseeable future! Highly recommend.

Vantaggi: Quickbooks is relatively easy to use even for beginners in finance. As a small SME that has grown a bit, I have found this product to be essential to our business both in terms of financial management and planning. The customer service is great and the product is fairly intuitive.

Inconvenienti: Some features should be standardized, such as the inclusion of the 50% HST rule for meals & entertainment. We were able to add it but given the popularity of this expense it should be automated.

da Intuit il giorno 2/4/2020

Hi Ashley,

Nothing makes us happier than hearing that QuickBooks has become an essential tool for managing your business needs. As you continue to grow, you can be confident that our software will back you each step of the way.

We appreciate you sharing with us your suggestion for standardizing the HST rule. Our developers are always on the lookout for ways to improve QuickBooks, so I'll make sure they receive your feedback. To stay in the loop on what features they're working on next, be sure to check out our blog(https://intuit.me/2L2zqTv). Thanks for leaving us such a great review and we look forward to working with you for years to come!

Wishing you continued success,
Jen, The QuickBooks Team

• Data della recensione: 31/3/2020
Joy beth F.
Inspector
Settore automobilistico, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 13/5/2020

"If I could find a cheaper easier product I would switch in a heartbeat."

Commenti: It’s a love hate relationship! I hate paying so much each month to use it, I hate waiting for my money when people pay my invoices. I love that I have a method to track my miles and my invoices, but I would like a more cost effective method.

Vantaggi: Being able to create invoices and track my mileage while cleaning up my personal budget at the same time.

Inconvenienti: The cost, and waiting for my money to get to my bank. Any other app your money appears within hours maybe a day or two but QuickBooks holds your money for a full week, 5 business days so if you get paid on a Friday you won’t have access to the funds until a week later on that Monday so two weekends later. Which I know there are business’s that are fluid and waiting for their money is no big deal but my business uses my money to purchase the products I need to do the job.

• Data della recensione: 13/5/2020
Steven R.
Software Engineer
Software informatici, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
  • Data della recensione: 20/4/2020

"Really great product as any other from Intuit"

Commenti: We are solving general accounting bookkeeping, managing and paying bills and general sales quotes.

Vantaggi: I really love all intuit products and use most of them. Quickbooks especially love it because I have some personal projects like an eBay store and you can easily integrate and we also use it in our company so it really handles well small or medium-sized companies, not sure for big companies my only experience is using it for small and big ones, but I guess it will work as well.

Inconvenienti: Their support people can be a bit slow, but overall everything is great.

Lauren H.
Executive Assistant
Produzione di media, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 16/4/2020

"Bookkeeping Redefined"

Commenti: The accounting departments will be in good hands with QuickBooks and its intelligent product.

Vantaggi: I, for one, am a huge enthusiast of Intuit and its applications. QuickBooks adds on to that positivity I have for the brand. I am enthralled by the way the bookkeeping software is organized and detailed to the maximum. I love it. I'm all for artistic layouts as a business creative in art direction and QuickBooks really pulls through with that. It keeps your accounting, payroll, and payments managed in a superb distribution.

Inconvenienti: The only thought I would have expressed would be the need for a self-updating bookkeeping section. But QuickBooks read my mind when it came through with its Live Bookkeeping insight. So keep up the great work!

• Data della recensione: 16/4/2020
Fazal G.
IMPA-BRI
Mezzi di comunicazione, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 20/4/2020

"My Response to QuickBooks Online Advanced "

Commenti: Being a proficient user of QuickBooks, my overall experience with this software is based on my daily usage and I can rate it 9/10. No doubts it makes my and our organizations' employees work more efficiently. If someone asked me to use this software, I'll definitely recommend it to them. Because of its analytics, advanced facilities and integration with 3rd parties including many other required features make it highly recommended software in the market of accounting solution software.

Vantaggi: QuickBooks software helps from small to large businesses, companies, and enterprises to manage more efficiently their accounts through the best cloud-based software. Enterprises can easily manage their projects, invoices and other accounting solutions. This Software has a centralized dashboard, it allows users to get more insights into their business swings. This software also helped me much time to see my organizational performance by using QuickBooks Online advanced key performance indicators. Another benefit of using this software that it gives its administrators to assign the chore to the employees for example salespersons and others. Capturing easily digital receipts copies sorting out transactions, tax categories handling and other improved financial operations in this software make me and our organization toughest tasks easier those were never like this before using QuickBooks.

Inconvenienti: However, having all these wonderful pros I personally feel some cons of this software being a proficient user. Some of the features for industry types of businesses are not enough just for an example for eCommerce Barcode scanning etc. If I take it out of accounting solution there would be missing some other reports key factors. Sometimes the system crashes happen very rarely but still is a problem.

Bakari C.
Web Content Developer
Scrittura e attività redazionali, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 15/4/2020

"Great for Preparing Quarterly Taxes"

Commenti: Overall, I have a good experience with Quicken Self-Emloyed because the application is easy to use and I don't have to go and manually update transactions on a daily basis. I review it about once a week, right before my quarterly taxes are due.

Vantaggi: I've been using Quicken self-employed, which is part of QuickBooks, for about five years now. I have seen the online application improved with more useful features, and user interface. I basically use the online version of Quicken to send out invoices, and keep track of business related income and expenses. I particularly like how Quicken syncs between my desktop web browser and my mobile devices. The invoice feature is very useful because I can send with a single click reminders to my clients about invoice payments, and another click for letting them know their payment was received. Quicken also processes my financial transactions without requiring constant manual input. once Quicken knows how you want to assign particular transactions, as business or personal, it automatically makes those assignments for each new transaction. You can also use Quicken to assign tags different types of transactions, which is useful for letting you know where and how your spending your money. Quicken is very useful for giving me an estimation about my quarterly taxes, and there is also a feature for keeping track of mileage. The mileage tracking is easy to use on my iPhone. And parts of the feature are also automated if you choose to set it up that way.

Inconvenienti: Quick Self-Employed is about $4 too expensive, and it doesn't provide very good support through its online chat system.

da Intuit il giorno 16/4/2020

We'd like to thank you for being a member of the QuickBooks family for the past 5 years. We genuinely appreciate your loyalty and are thrilled to hear that you've enjoyed using the product. Feel free to visit our Community, as it's a fantastic resource for helpful info regarding the product.(https://community.intuit.com/) Wishing you continued success! -Hannah, The QuickBooks Team.

• Data della recensione: 15/4/2020
Larry M.
Owner/ Inspector
Proprietà immobiliari, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 20/2/2020

"QuickBooks Pro Easy to set up and use "

Commenti: I have used the software for two different small businesses. The prior company I used many of the features including Banking, Estimates, invoicing, and Payroll. My present business I no longer need the estimates and payroll. It is nice to be able to see exactly where I am cashflow wise and also comparing profit and loss with prior time periods. I also use it to keep all of my client's information in one place. It also links seamlessly with my Home Inspection Software (HomeGauge). It imports all the client info easily into the report.

Vantaggi: It seams to be very intuitive (no pun intended) in its use. It also is easy for me to send the company file electronically to my accountant for year end Tax purposes. My accountant actually recommended quickBooks many years ago and have using it for well over 25 years, and for two different businesses during that time. It is also worth noting that I have upgraded about every two to 4 years and have not had any problems loading the company files into the newer version.

Inconvenienti: About the only thing I did not like was customer service. When I did have to call them with a particular problem, they wanted to charge me for it. Even when it was clearly a defect in their software. With a small company and not needing to use all the bells and whistles the software is capable of, I opt to not have the support included but they do have the (paid) option for those that may need frequent support.

• Data della recensione: 20/2/2020
Bookkeeper
Industria edilizia, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 12/2/2020

"I taught my brother over the phone!"

Commenti: I would and have recommended this product to anyone starting or operating a business for its ease of use. You do not need to be an accounting major or have years of bookkeeping knowledge to figure out how to use Quickbooks. If my brother can learn to use it, so can you.

Vantaggi: The home page is streamlined by tasks and makes it easy to move through the different modules; accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll. Many years ago I chose Quickbooks Pro desktop for my brother when he started his own company. He was using the old "file the receipt" in a box method and then once a year giving his "files" to his CPA for tax purposes. This method was okay when he was working for someone else but when he started his own business he needed to have his bookkeeping computerized and asked me for help. I chose Quickbooks Pro because I was able to teach myself and used it often enough I knew I would be able to guide him over the phone ny using the icons on the home page. Without any previous bookkeeping or computer knowledge, he can now invoice his clients, post payments and reconcile his bank statements all by himself. Even the payroll module is easy to use and navigate and with the right set up will calculate wages & taxes due. You just enter the employee hours and hit submit. You can then print paychecks or with the enhanced version use direct deposit. It helps keep you government compliant by letting you know when taxes and reports are due and lets you submit reports and pay taxes through the payroll module.

Inconvenienti: I do find the enhanced payroll through Quickbooks to be little pricey since you have to pay a yearly fee, a monthly fee and a per employee fee each payroll but it is a full-service payroll option and about as much as using an outside service. One of the features I find to be annoying is the customize report option. There are so many fields you can choose in the customize your report option that just will not populate with any information and you end up with empty columns. It would be better if only usable fields be listed in customize report instead of every available field found anywhere in Quickbooks. If you can't use them, lose them.

• Data della recensione: 12/2/2020
Andrew M.
Contabilità, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 11/2/2020

"Quickbooks is still the best for small business, despite its shortcomings"

Commenti: Overall, Quickbooks is great for small business, particularly those that have all employees on-site. If you have employees off-site or want a third-party (accountant, for example) to have access, you may want to plan ahead of time and determine if Quickbooks is a great fit. There are third-party apps (QBOX) that can help off-site employees access it, but there are limitations. Otherwise, you need IT to help you set up servers or pay higher prices to Intuit for their customized solutions. That issue aside, Quickbooks is a great product after you get past the learning curve.

Vantaggi: Quickbooks is universally known, compatible with many banks and third-party apps, and can be quite helpful for small businesses. You can customize reports, memorize transactions, and make use of many other time-saving features. Once you get comfortable, you can very quickly manage your accounting and see where your business stands. Also, since it is so popular, there are numerous websites that share helpful tips and tricks.

Inconvenienti: There is a steep learning curve for most users. You will not feel comfortable with it for the first few months. Since it is so popular, however, you can search for nearly any task and find several websites that explain how to perform a task. As a CPA, sometimes I just wanted to see the transaction behind the curtain and it can be difficult to see that. Also, remote access for an external accountant or off-site employees is cumbersome and can require paid assistance.

• Data della recensione: 11/2/2020
Mark G.
Self Employed
Internet, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 1/2/2020

"Quickbooks review from a long time user."

Commenti: I would rate my overall experience with QuickBooks as Very Good. It is not the most sophisticated accounting software on the market but interface and general user experience makes it a top choice when looking for non industry specific accounting software.

Vantaggi: I have been using QuickBooks with multiple companies for over 15 years. Have found that once the learning curve has been mastered the interface is intuitive and clean to work with. Over the years many of the ancillary weaknesses or lack of added needs have been addressed. While I used to think QuickBooks wasn't evolving quickly enough with changing needs. They have improved greatly over the last 5-6 years and I feel the software has become flexible enough to handle our growing and changing needs.

Inconvenienti: I would say my main concern has been the lack of sophisticated statistical analysis that other accounting software provides. Quickbooks has been addressing these concerns over the last few years and has and is improving in these areas.

• Data della recensione: 1/2/2020
Isaac tatenda F.
Agricoltura, 201-500 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 20/1/2020

"Quickbooks review by Isaac Fungura"

Commenti: I have been able to capture all inventory, sales, receipts and payments data and all journals seamlessly.
I have also been able to extract customised reports such as trial balance, income statements, statement of financial position and statement of cashflows.
Customer & supplier information management has been made easy by the flexibility offered by Quickbooks

Vantaggi: The user interface is easy to use, flexible and keeps up to date with trends. Inventory Management - Allows seamless management of our multiple warehouses across the country. You can easily check inventory quantities on hand, set up re-order quantity and make orders within Quickbooks. This saves time because you then receive the goods in Quickbooks with their serial numbers and instantly updates the inventory ledger. When issuing out the goods for sale or utilisation, the serial numbers are also tracked and inventory & sales account are updated instantly as well. In terms of flexibility, you can attach receipts of your expenses that you incur on the go or, acquittals submitted by our field team to the finance office - these can easily be scanned and attached to the transaction for easy of audit trail/reference material. The same can also be done for sales - customer KYC information can be attached to the datatbase or the transaction. For instance farmer details including farm location Users can also chat online in QB and discuss transaction matters while working. They can also chat with the Admin to address challenges being faced. Online banking - you can easily link QB with you bank statement feed to avoid manual capturing of transactions into the cashbook. Import/Exports of data - you can easily export reports or import large data sets to avoid manual capturing of transactions such as journals or inventory issues. Invoice & dashboard customisation

Inconvenienti: System is sometimes unstable, especially when handling large amount of data with multiple users and multiple work stations/locations
Excludes payroll function, which is an add on module at a cost
Excludes project management feature, hence you have to get another software to run your project management
I was also not able to link external excel sheets to automatically update the ledger and vice versa without importing or exporting data.

• Data della recensione: 20/1/2020
John B.
Executive Director
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 501-1.000 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 17/1/2020

"Accounting Without a Financial Background"

Commenti: When I became the Executive Director at our home care agency, my list of responsibilities went from strictly operations (my background) to include every component of the company. Without any experience in accounting or finance I was somewhat nervous about being responsible for overseeing our finance division as well. QuickBooks is so user friendly, that with some basic training from our Financial Manager, and some time spent on YouTube, I was able to quickly gain an understanding of where our agency stood from a financial standpoint. The fact that I could understand this so quickly is a testament to how user-friendly QuickBooks truly is. I'm able to easily monitor where our company is with regards to Accounts Receivible, Accounts Payable, Payroll, and Profit and Loss. Our agency has grown significantly over the past few years, QuickBooks is one of the reasons that we've been able to scale up so easily. I highly recommend it for your business!

Vantaggi: -I really like how easy it is to navigate the dashboard. I can quickly go in and find whatever I'm looking for at that time.
-QuickBooks' ability to interface with Apps such as Expensify, that allow us to keep everything in one place is a great feature as well.

Inconvenienti: -We initially had a difficult time syncing it up with our bank account. We were able to eventually set it up, but it took some back and forth to figure it out.

• Data della recensione: 17/1/2020
Scott L.
Consulenza manageriale, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 13/1/2020

"The Default Small Busines bookeeping software"

Commenti: We mostly like it. It dominates the market so much that it has become the default bookkeeping solution. I think the only reason to choose something else would be if your business far outgrows QuickBooks, or if your business type is particularly well-served by a niche product. Some add-on features are useful, such as 1099 reporting. There are many third party add-ons available.

Vantaggi: The main thing to know about Quickbooks is that it is the dominant player in small business bookkeeping. That means that every CPA knows how to use it and can help you to set it up for your business. Nearly any bookkeeper you might hire has used it before, so their learning curve should be short. It is cloud based, so your data is much safer from disasters than if you stored it on your own server. User support, while less than perfect, is at least plentiful through the message boards and other sources you might find in bookstores or on the internet. Although it is not optimized for government contracting, you can set up a chart of accounts that complies with DCAA requirements, and use the "Class" feature to distinguish between government contracts / customers. With such a large user base and development team, it is reasonably bug-free and feature rich.

Inconvenienti: About once or twice a year, they seem to make a change to the user interface...notionally to improve the user interface, but for us it vexing that features we used to know where to find get hidden under some other menu. Some cursing ensues in the office, then we find where the feature is hidden, and work continues as normal. Sometimes they seem to push the add-ons we don't want, such as payroll or financing. The subscription price went up a lot after we had been loyal customers for a couple of years...meaning it is a lot easier to stay with them and pay the higher price than it is to go shopping for an alternative.

• Data della recensione: 13/1/2020
Theresa H.
Operations
Commercio all'ingrosso, 13-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 8/1/2020

"Accounting software for beginners to experts"

Commenti: We're a small-medium sized business, and Quickbooks is the best option for us to do our own accounting. Once a year, we'll send the file (it even has "send an accountant's copy" options) to our professional accountants to look over.

Vantaggi: Quickbooks is honestly the easiest, most straight-forward accounting software I've encountered. And if there's something you can't find, they have an awesome how to section online, where you can find professional advice or even advice from other users! Their home screen has little arrows pointing you in the right direction (like Sales Order -goes to-> Invoices -goes to-> Receive Payments). Makes it easy for even computer illiterates to use! It follows a very easy structure, so if you have any common sense but no accounting background, you can still figure out what to do!

Inconvenienti: Quickbooks sometimes has little glitches or shuts down when you're trying to do something. It's not that big a deal, doesn't happen very often, but when it does, it's usually when you have someone on the phone waiting for you, and you're trying to get QB working again.

• Data della recensione: 8/1/2020
Antonio E.
Product Consultant
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 201-500 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 2/1/2020

"Best Accounting Software for SMBs"

Commenti: With Quickbooks I can see the overall health of my business. I can track my expenses, sales, inventories, financial reports and other vital information for intelligent decision making.

Vantaggi: The thing I like most about Quickbooks is its completeness. For a small to medium sized business one gets to have a user friendly accounting and inventory system all rolled into one. Add to that its customizable reports suited to ones needed data. Some of these reports which are very vital to a business owner are Daily/Weekly/Monthly and even Annual Sales Report, Inventory related reports, Expenses Reports, Accounts Payables and Receivables, Banking and many more.

Inconvenienti: Like any software, or for whatever product that is, Quickbooks also have some flaws. Personally, I would prefer the customization of forms to be more flexible where the user can have more control. An example of this is the addition of additional fields aside from those that are built-in. Another thing i don't like about Quickbooks is its limitation on the number of items and the size of its company file. In a previous company I worked at, I have reached the maximum number of items, thus I was faced with deleting some items, and those items had transactions connected to them. Finally, I suggest Intuit increase the maximum company size because in my experience, when I reached the maximum company file size, the system totally lagged big time.

• Data della recensione: 2/1/2020
Jane R.
Owner, Big Kahuna
Editoria, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 13/12/2019

"Worth the price tag"

Commenti: I started out learning QuickBooks on the desktop version for a previous job, and the software has come a long, long way since then. The online version is well organized, easy to use, and in the three years I've been using it I've never run into a single glitch.

Vantaggi: QuickBooks online gives me one place to track everything related to money for my small business: income, expenses, taxes, and payroll. It's easy to set up and use, and I like knowing that even when I'm not paying as much attention to some of the bookkeeping as I should, it's still being tracked for when I have time to get to it.

Inconvenienti: It's a little pricey and the help/FAQs aren't always that helpful, but those quibbles are greatly outweighed by how easy and useful it is.

• Data della recensione: 13/12/2019
Antineta F.
Contabilità, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 6/12/2019

"Quickbooks Online"

Commenti: Overall, I would recommend QuickBooks Online to a client. We are coming into an age where many executives want to review their financials wherever they are and QuickBooks Online does offer that feature.

Vantaggi: Over the last year, I started using QuickBooks Online vs. QuickBooks desktop. I really like the fact that the online version is remote meaning you can access it regardless if you are in the office or not. I like QuickBooks because it is a rather low cost software that can enable a business to see what their income and expenses are without necessarily having an accounting background. I recommend QuickBooks to many of my clients for this reason.

Inconvenienti: I have used the QuickBooks desktop version for years and have recently started using QuickBooks Online the last few months. Personally, I feel that their are a few minor things that I am getting use to. For example, I am a shortcuts person and when entering in a journal entry I'm use to the shortcut Ctrl-Delete to delete a row if there are too many. I have not found that to work in the QuickBooks Online version. I also liked how with QuickBooks Desktop if you went to the edit button when doing a transaction, it would list the different shortcuts you could use. I found this to be easier. With the QuickBooks Online version, I was able to find some shortcuts via the Help option which to me can be time consuming to have to search for. I also have found that in the beginning I had to use the Help option quite a bit just to locate some of the reports I am use to using. I'vwe found that the QuickBooks Desktop version to me is a tad bit more user friendly and helps with time management because a lot of things aren't hidden.

• Data della recensione: 6/12/2019
Mudassir M.
Chartered accountant
Contabilità, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 4/11/2019

"My experience. "

Commenti: This software is really recommended for those user who want to maintain books without going into complex software like tally and busy.

Vantaggi: My experience on quick book has been quite good it is easy to use by even those user who are not well aware about accounting and bookkeeping. Most of my clients who are from non commerce background are using ebook without any difficulty. It's easy to generate various reports in quick books. Entering day to day transactions is also not that difficult as is the case with tally and busy. With the only difficulty that mt clients face is when they come across some new ledger they feel helpless and have no option but to contact me.

Inconvenienti: As I described above that all my clients who ate using is face difficulty only at the time when they have to create a new ledger they are bit confuse otherwise it is far better than tally and busy.

da Intuit il giorno 25/11/2019

Hi, Mudassir. It makes our day to hear how easy to use and how much you've been able to do in QuickBooks. You can continue to rely on us for all of your bookkeeping needs! If you ever find that you need a helping hand, the Community is a great resource to visit. Here, you can browse a variety of articles and receive guidance from fellow users and QuickBooks Team members: https://community.intuit.com/

Wishing you continued success!
Morgan, The QuickBooks Team