Recensioni su HotSchedules

Informazioni su HotSchedules

Trasforma il tuo processo di pianificazione con lo strumento di previsione, pianificazione e comunicazione più adottato nel settore.

Ulteriori informazioni su HotSchedules

Aspetti positivi:

Like that customer service is quick to answer any questions.

Aspetti negativi:

When you text a contact, they have no idea who you are unless you tell them.

Valutazioni di HotSchedules

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

HotSchedules ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,4 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 436 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato HotSchedules?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (436)

Marketing Assistant
Software informatici, 51-200 dipendenti

Great for scheduling staff in the restaurant industry

5,0 9 mesi fa
Sottotitoli in italiano disponibili nel lettore video
Waitress (USA)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 2-10 dipendenti

The Software That Changed Scheduling

4,0 anno scorso

Commenti: HotSchedules is so much more than just a mere scheduling software for companies. It is a way to empower your employees by giving them the ability to switch their shifts around in the event that something happens abruptly in life and you can’t help but miss a shift. It has eliminated the anxious feeling you get wondering if the person you asked to cover your shift is going to follow through or not by opening the shift up to all employees to pick up for themselves if it fits their schedules.

Aspetti positivi:

This software was game changing from the very first moment I used it in the restaurant industry. In the past, I had found myself in situations at work where I had thought I had another teammate’s spoken word that they would switch shifts with me and that would be enough to clear my name in the event that something went wrong and they didn’t end up showing up. Little did I know that would not be the case and I am going to be held responsible instead of getting into a petty battle of he/said she/said with my coworker. Enter HotSchedules, a software aimed at eliminating that prospect from happening in your workplace again. Not only does this software put the power of controlling your schedule if you have a last minute emergency, it also carries that message of the switching of shifts to the highest form of management. It’s an intuitive and life changing software that I wish every company would implement for its employees.

Aspetti negativi:

I honestly am trying to rack my brain for anything I felt was negative throughout my experience using HotSchedules and I can truthfully say that not once did this software let me down. People picked up shifts because they actually wanted the extra work and it eliminates the need to single out a coworker and put the pressure on them and opens the shift up for the possibility of any team member to pick it up.

Eldridge
Eldridge
Operations Director (USA)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti

Your Schedule On The Go!

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Wonderful! I can easily access using the app from my phone a comprehensive view of todays roster and more! Helping me as a director plan a shift before I even get to work. Especially important to plan in my business because surprises arise frequently and daily. I can also easily request time off needed through the app, call, text, or even email my staff if needed to. Hot Schedules saves me and my company time, money, and helps our business to stay productive!

Aspetti positivi:

I really enjoy the convenience of being able to view your work schedule remotely and anywhere for that matter! Set up an email or a Gmail account and it's delivered right to your inbox! Gone are the days of having to call your employer or having to drive to your place of employment to view it on paper. "Your" time is valuable and let's be honest, none of us want to go to work on our days off for any reason!

Aspetti negativi:

I really and truthfully speaking have nothing negative to include with Hot Schedules. It's been a great software addition to our store and team! If someone did tell me that I had to pick out one feature that I don't care for, I guess it'd be the "How was your shift?" feature that pops up when logging on. That said, it's such a minor dislike and isn't really worth mentioning.

Carisa
General Manager/ Partner (USA)

General Manager and partner

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: It is very difficult to get responses from customer support. It will take a day and up to 3 to hear anything back and that is in several different support groups. Also, the fact that you get shuffled from one type of support to another is quite frustrating. When you start you have 1 person that owns the majority of the experience.She was great! But once you get passed on to customer support it feels like you are lost. I also have an issue with the scheduling functionality. It is impossible to view an entire day of a schedule either in the schedule or the template. There used to be a button at the top of the schedule that allowed you to see the entire day, who was scheduled in each station, all at a glance. The new functionality makes it incredibly difficult to manage the level of staff on a shift.

Aspetti positivi:

The logbook feature, the advanced floor maps (which are an additional cost..), and the messaging feature.

Aspetti negativi:

Again the scheduling software is not very user friendly. Clearly there were some adjustments made that helped with writing a schedule, but not being able to view it as easily is frustrating.

6 anni fa

Hey Carisa! Thank you for the feedback. We apologize for the frustration you've been experiencing with our product and customer support services. Here is an article to an overview of the new scheduler that might be helpful. https://help.hotschedules.com/hc/en-us/articles/218408118-HS-New-Scheduler-Overview Please reach out if you are continuing to experience difficulty with the software.

Greg
Restaurant Service Manager (USA)
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

This software is easy to use and a great way to communicate.

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: The largest benefit was time management. I have a lot more time to do other things that improve our guest's experience, which is the bottom line of my job.

Aspetti positivi:

The communication side of it is great. I have less meetings now that I can send out mass messages. The scheduler itself is top notch. I can move shifts around quickly using the quick keys and copying schedules is a snap. Having the freedom to do my schedule anywhere and being able to approve or deny schedule changes from my phone makes those decisions more informed. We use it to document all incidents good and bad on employees, so when an evaluation comes around you have all that information at your fingertips. It makes a great reservation scheduler. The roster report is the first thing I print out in the mornings to make sure everyone is here and where they are supposed to be and if they are not I have all the phone numbers on that sheet. The fact that it gives you the number of hours for everyone helps with creating budgets for the week.

Aspetti negativi:

My biggest complaint is that part of the expense for the is put on the employee. I know it's very little but some employees don't have a bank account or credit card and have trouble making the purchase. It seems to me that the revenue generated by that could be built into the cost of the software on the employer side.

Eric
Kitchen Manager (USA)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 11-50 dipendenti

Restaurant Must have

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: As a former manager at a Texas Roadhouse, I was familiar with this software, and eager to bring it to my new venture. It immediately eliminated the use of paper schedules, and the chaos of employees switching shifts without making management aware. This increased both labor costs, and morale.

Aspetti positivi:

It’s easy to use, built for high volume restaurants. I took a restaurant that was still relying on paper, emailed schedules, and converted them to Bot Schedules. This eliminated issues of shift coverage changes, where we expected one employee, but another showed up, and all the associated communication issues.

Aspetti negativi:

It was much more difficult to order and install that I previously remember. Customer service in the sales department was definitely lacking just a touch. Once we got the ball rolling it was fine, but the initial sale was a bit rocky to start.

paulina
paulina
Costumer service (USA)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Much better then paper schedule

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Very positive experience. Made my schedule less chaotic and gives me options to control my work days and days off much better without having to deal with manger directly lol

Aspetti positivi:

Having a restaurant job means cheotic schedule. It's never the same. Impossible to keep up with and memorize. My last job had hot schedules but my new job doesn't:/ it's a nightmare without it. I miss it so much. It is so convenient to pick up and realise shifts whenever I please. No need to call or txt my co workers. Everything is done thru the app. App is not free but cheap and worth every single penny. I love that I can request days off and my ability. Super convenient. You have to wait for manager to approve or not of your request. I can see who my co workers will be for the shift. I can see all phone numbers and emails of my co workers. Every restaurant should have this app. It's very easy as well so even my 70 year old co worker knows how to use it. Very well done .

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes I get loged out and have trouble logging back in. It froze few times. Could use more color and some fun options like emoji me lol make work schedule more fun

Garret
Operations (USA)

Good Scheduler

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Overall its very good. I don't have much issue with it, but the UI could be definitely be better.

Aspetti positivi:

Hotschedules won our business by having the best Aloha POS integration of all the companies we spoke with. Employees that are added to our system are automatically synced with Hotschedules so you can quickly begin adding them to the schedule. The integration also allows us to restrict employees from clocking in too early or late with saves labor and allows you to quickly identify the less punctual employees. Finally, the integration also pulls historical sales data from our POS and uses it to establish a good sales forecast that you can use to budget your labor accurately.

Aspetti negativi:

The app and website are just not as intuitive and streamline as I would like. Previously we had used PeopleMatter schedule, which had a much less cluttered and more user friendly interface. Hotschedules also starts to think it knows how to schedule better than the manager and will start adding "House Shifts" to your schedule that employees can pick up, which frustrates me when I really don't need that shift covered.

Darius
Onboarding Manager (USA)
Produzione di alimenti, 201-500 dipendenti

The Best App In Its Category

5,0 8 mesi fa

Commenti: I enjoy using Hotschedules, its very beneficial especially to businesses with with more than a couple employees.

Aspetti positivi:

Hotschedules is simple, I simply log onto the app and view what I need to look at! For me this is all I need. A great majority of apps will make you jump through irritating loops just to see a schedule or request time off Hotschedules doesn't. Please, if you are a manager who does any type of scheduling for a small or big business. I recommend Hotschedules you will not be disappointed!

Aspetti negativi:

Sense I've been using Ho schedules my only complaint has is being signed out randomly. I think that is due too having an apple iPhone. I'm not sure if android or other devices have the same issues.

Courtney
HR Assistant (USA)
Industria alberghiera, 201-500 dipendenti

Easy

5,0 5 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall it's a great scheduling platform for all. Very easy to use and it's great for communicating with employees as well as logging disciplinary issues.

Aspetti positivi:

The best thing about this product is the ease of use. It's easy for managers and also for our employees. They give you step by step instructions on how to first create your account and utilization from there moving forward.

Aspetti negativi:

The worst thing about this product is customer service. It can be very hard to get ahold of someone and it takes days if not weeks for service tickets to be received.

Manager (USA)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great tool to schedule your employees

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Using for 7 years and if they would not keep changing the format I could say I love it. Anyhow it is great app for managers, easy quick access to employees list, phone numbers, emails and etc.

Aspetti positivi:

I'm doing schedules for my employees weekly and this app has few great features. Coping, modifying and automatically feeling schedules are only few of them.

Aspetti negativi:

Constantly changing the format. Right after I'm used to one they changing it again.

diandra
server (USA)
Ristoranti, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Great scheduling ap

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: One of the best scheduling websites I've ever seen or used.

Aspetti positivi:

As a user, I love how easy this product is. You can view your schedule, see who else is working, and swap and release shifts without an issue. It has an easy to use web browser, and mobile ap (although you do pay for it) so you can use hotschedules whichever way you prefer. It also has a great messaging system which allows you to message entire groups of people at once (management, kitchen, servers). It also tells you how many people are ahead of you on a wait list for a shift you picked up. The autopick up function is excellent as well for when you need to get a shift and non are available.

Aspetti negativi:

I am not a fan of the most recent update. Prior, you would be able to "see all schedule" and see the entire week, alphabetically, where everyone was working etc. Now however, you can't see the weekly schedule at once and you need to click day by day. This can be challenging when trying to swap shifts with other staff, or see others schedules.

Anthony
COO (USA)
Ristoranti, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno

Hotschedules Implimentation

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: I recently signed up for hotschedules for my business that opens up in March. The support staff was great and very knowledgable in questions I had for hotschedules.

Aspetti positivi:

I love that this software is more comman than it use to be. Most employees hired have heard or used hotschedules which makes the transition alot easier. Communication threw hotschedules makes this program a must for any business that has a decent sized staff

Aspetti negativi:

Software is great however it is a little pricey for what it does. Dont get me wrong its great but just a hair high

6 anni fa

Anthony, We know you're very busy, so thank you for taking time out of your day to provide us feedback. We appreciate your role in our community. If you have any specific suggestions for product enhancements, please do not hesitate to voice your thoughts on our community forum page! https://help.hotschedules.com/hc/en-us/community/topics/200388757-Feature-Requests Happy Scheduling!

Katherine
Regional manager (USA)

Alternative considerate:

Hotschedules for restaurants

4,0 5 mesi fa

Commenti: Great software. Not sure about the business model, we eventually paid more for a different software that has better customer service for issues.

Aspetti positivi:

Hotschedules was our go-to scheduling software for years in multiple restaurants, even as many more options came on the market. It was easy to use as a manager/scheduler & also for our staff

Aspetti negativi:

Hotschedules customer service was not quick to address issues but The price kept going up even as fixes weren’t betting put in place.

Jessica
Catering Manager (USA)
Industria alberghiera, 201-500 dipendenti

Hotschedules Is Perfect For The Hospitality Industry

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: This has helped manage overtime before it even happens. While scheduling employees, the software calculates the hours and gives you a warning for any person that is going into or approaching overtime. This has saved us money and helped better allocate time. Hotschedules is a game changer for the hospitality industry.

Aspetti positivi:

This software is extremely user friendly. I love that my staff is able to put all of their availability changes, requests for time off and switch shifts through the software. It makes it extremely easy to create the schedule each week. Tracking of overtime is a huge help as a manager as well. This is a must have tool for anyone in the hospitality industry. It will save your scheduling sanity!

Aspetti negativi:

The only downside to this software is the cost for the app. While it is minimal and you can still log in for free through any web browser, a free app would be ideal for the hourly employees. I honestly have no other bad things to say about this software. I highly recommend it!

Joseph
Operating Partner/ owner (USA)

One of the owners for Sedona Taphouse

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: I liked the old version better where you could click the roster button while writing a schedule and see a snap shot of that day. Everyone I know can not figure out why you got rid of that. Also I have been asking for years that you make it where we can set a max amount of request per day. Like 3 request off on monday, 4 on tuesday, 2 on sunday etc... so if I could allow 2 request off on sunday. When the 3rd person went to request off it would give them a pop up that would need to be approved by a manager.

Aspetti positivi:

Reporting and ease to swap shift

Aspetti negativi:

No way to set request off parameters by the day. Schedule writing is harder with the new version

6 anni fa

Joseph, Thank you for taking time out of your day to provide us with feedback, we really appreciate it! We apologize for the less than exceptional ease of use with our new interface. We value any and all feedback to better improve our products-we have a community request page where you can submit your thoughts and insights directly to our Customer Support team. Thanks for being a part of our community! https://help.hotschedules.com/hc/en-us/community/topics/200388757-Feature-Requests

Rachel
General Manager (USA)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 201-500 dipendenti

The Ease of Hotschedules

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Overall has been a wonderful scheduling format for a large staff. It is used every day, regularly, by all staff members from executive to employee. Would recommend to any business owner, as it saves time with many different features provided.

Aspetti positivi:

The mobile app is very user friendly, with it being easy to navigate for all individuals that are tech savvy AND those who are not. The quick access of information, ability to contact employees, and daily use in operations allow for high volume and fast paced environments to continue to be productive without the day being hindered in time and productivity.

Aspetti negativi:

The updates on occasion can result in removal of features that can sometimes be very helpful after being regularly used. Would like to see a communication piece from Hotschedules asking about latest updates and whether they are well liked by users.

Sean
SEO Digital Marketing Analyst (Remote) (USA)
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti

Great for scheduling staff in the restaurant industry

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I used this app to schedule a full restaurant staff including FOH BOH and Managers. This tool is incredible useful and negates the need to figure out scheduling most weeks. All employees can submit their availability and I can schedule them badsed off of this availability without thinking to check because it bars me from scheudling people outside of their approved availability. No more scheduling issues!

Aspetti positivi:

Intuitive User interface Easy to add new users Great scheduling utility incredible for contacting staff on a large scale Has a mobile app that users can use

Aspetti negativi:

The mobile app costs money so most of my staff refuses to download this app which sends them push notifications in the event I need to contact them all. I believe that since we are already paying to use the software this app should be free to download. Without a login the application is useless so the fact you need to pay to download the app is very ridiculous.

Jess
Executive Administrator (USA)

Extremely helpful!

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I would highly recommend. It is easy to set up and is user friendly for all ages. Since it helps with scheduling, dropping shifts and picking up shifts, our Managers are able to focus more of their time on other aspects of the business.

Aspetti positivi:

The ability to save a template for a weekly schedule. At our job we put a schedule out on a weekly basis and we don't have to start from scratch every week. It used to take use 5 hours to do the schedule and now it takes us 1 hour. A huge lifesaver!

Aspetti negativi:

The look of the software feels a tad outdate. Though that is not a huge deal, it tends to have unnecessary pop-ups or "menu" buttons. However, not enough of a con to ever have me consider using a different product.

Heidi
Heidi
Event coordinator (USA)
Industria alberghiera, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Hotschedules is so easy to use

5,0 anno scorso

Aspetti positivi:

Hotschedules changed the restaurant industry when it came out. I have worked in the industry for over 10 years, so when this software came out. It really changed the industry. Before we would have to wait for a photo of our schedules and sometimes we would miss our shifts or getting our shifts covered was so difficult. When hotschedules came out , you never wondered when your shift was. You are reminded when you have a shift and if you need a shift covered you simply post it up. It is a secure way to have everyone feel accountable and be accountable for work.

Aspetti negativi:

The only thing I had a trouble with when I first started using hotschedules was understanding how to update my availability for work but once someone showed me its a no brainer.

Francis
Owner (USA)
Industria alberghiera, 11-50 dipendenti

Ocean Blue Review

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: We use a few of your products, HotShedules, LogBook, Inventory. All of them make our job easier and more affective. There is a lot of room to grow with the Inventory product. Hopefully we will see improvements in the future. Still, very pleased with all the products.

Aspetti positivi:

IOS Compatibilty, cloud based.

Aspetti negativi:

Reporting can be cumbersome at times. Not all functions work well on Safari Browser.

6 anni fa

Francis, Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, we really appreciate it! We value any and all feedback for our products to influence updates in the future. We have a community request forum where you can voice your ideas and insights directly to a Customer Care specialist. Thanks again! https://help.hotschedules.com/hc/en-us/community/topics/200388757-Feature-Requests

Anastasia
Server (USA)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 51-200 dipendenti

Best restaurant scheduling software HANDS DOWN

5,0 5 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

I loved this ease of hot schedules compared to other software. Much better ease-of-use and staff LOVES IT. Swapping shifts, requesting off, and keeping track of shifts is streamlined!

Aspetti negativi:

I LOVE hotschedules. It is the preferred software for restaurant scheduling! No drawbacks!

Utente Verificato
Director Of Operations (USA)
Design, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

Very convenient tool

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, our business couldn't function without HotSchedules. It makes scheduling easy for managers and provides vital flexibility for employees. It might be overkill for small teams, but if you frequently schedule several people for many shifts each week, it's well worth the cost.

Aspetti positivi:

HotSchedules allows employees to trade shifts, pick up shifts, and see their schedules very easily. It makes managing personnel and schedules so much easier for managers, and it's great for the team to have added flexibility. Without HotSchedules, trading shifts can be a nightmare for both employee and manager alike.

Aspetti negativi:

The only con we've seen is that HotSchedules has built-in rejections for some requests. In theory, this is a great tool - if you don't meet the criteria to make the request, then it's automatically rejected. However, there are some manual workarounds, which means employees still make requests to the manager rather than via HotSchedules since they know there can be adjustments made. This really isn't a complaint of HotSchedules since it works as it's supposed to, but just a head's up that there will still be manual adjustments.

Edward
Manager (USA)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Hot for HotSchedules

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Over all hot schedules is a solid platform that is definitely beneficial to a smooth running operation as far as scheduling and management communication

Aspetti positivi:

Hot schedules makes scheduling different departments and coordinating everybody extremely easy. The platforms are easy to understand and can be accessed by anyone given authority to use the system.

Aspetti negativi:

The system allows for people to request for time off and to make comments. One of the only downsides of this product was that employees talked last to management about scheduling and tried to do literally all of it through hot schedules which sometimes lead to some conflict Over all hot schedules is a solid platform that is definitely beneficial to a smooth running operation as far as scheduling and management communication goes

justine
General Manager (USA)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 51-200 dipendenti

everything in one place

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: i like that i can easily access the schedules and requests off in one place. I am not a fan that they took away the option to easily see what date someone made the request though. that was a feature i used often.

Aspetti positivi:

easy to use, keeps your organized, accessible from anywhere

Aspetti negativi:

the new scheduler takes longer to enter, and they took away the option to hover over a request off and see the reason and date requested. please bring back!

6 anni fa

Justine, Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, we really appreciate it! We value any and all feedback to influence the updates we make to our product in the future. We have a community request forum where you can voice your thoughts to our Customer Support team! https://help.hotschedules.com/hc/en-us/community/topics/200388757-Feature-Requests

Rebekah
Administrative Directors (USA)

Great Features

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: It's been very useful and helpful in managing scheduling. The pros definitely outweigh the cons!

Aspetti positivi:

We use HotSchedules mainly for scheduling and messaging the team (direct messages, broadcasts). The scheduling features are great - we especially love that team members can swap and pick up shifts on their own, that saves us a lot of time. And the broadcast messages are great for getting important information out - everyone looks at their schedule, so everyone sees the broadcasts.

Aspetti negativi:

The website and app are very slow to use. Creating the schedule can be a pain as the interface is very slow, and the app will load for several seconds between each page while navigating. This can lead to some frustration.