Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su HotSchedules

Trasforma il tuo processo di pianificazione con lo strumento di previsione, pianificazione e comunicazione più adottato nel settore.

Ulteriori informazioni su HotSchedules

Aspetti positivi:

Like that customer service is quick to answer any questions.

Aspetti negativi:

When you text a contact, they have no idea who you are unless you tell them.

Valutazioni di HotSchedules

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

HotSchedules ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,4 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 452 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato HotSchedules?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (452)

Marketing Assistant
Software informatici, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great for scheduling staff in the restaurant industry

5,0 2 anni fa
Sottotitoli in italiano disponibili nel lettore video
Eldridge
Eldridge
Operations Director (USA)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti

Your Schedule On The Go!

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Wonderful! I can easily access using the app from my phone a comprehensive view of todays roster and more! Helping me as a director plan a shift before I even get to work. Especially important to plan in my business because surprises arise frequently and daily. I can also easily request time off needed through the app, call, text, or even email my staff if needed to. Hot Schedules saves me and my company time, money, and helps our business to stay productive!

Aspetti positivi:

I really enjoy the convenience of being able to view your work schedule remotely and anywhere for that matter! Set up an email or a Gmail account and it's delivered right to your inbox! Gone are the days of having to call your employer or having to drive to your place of employment to view it on paper. "Your" time is valuable and let's be honest, none of us want to go to work on our days off for any reason!

Aspetti negativi:

I really and truthfully speaking have nothing negative to include with Hot Schedules. It's been a great software addition to our store and team! If someone did tell me that I had to pick out one feature that I don't care for, I guess it'd be the "How was your shift?" feature that pops up when logging on. That said, it's such a minor dislike and isn't really worth mentioning.

Sanford
F&B Personnel, Rental & Repair Technician (USA)
Servizi e attività ricreative, 201-500 dipendenti

Hot Schedules, Cool Features

5,0 10 mesi fa

Commenti: Having used several digital time keeping applications I can say that HotSchedules is at the forefront of modern employer/employee workplace record keeping, communicating and problem solving. I have nothing to report aside from the intuitive and positive experience of using HotSchedules.

Aspetti positivi:

The PC design and Cellular App function perfectly together with real time updates and changes made to one instantly reflects on the other. Understanding and navigating HotSchedules easy on the eyes layout and page designs couldn't be better, though I'm sure they will continue to improve even the smallest details to a more perfect version. Reviewing current, real time updated scheduling information may be the core of this program, but the ability to send and receive messages detailing important changes, requests, responses between workplace colleagues is fantastic.

Aspetti negativi:

In my personal and professional experience with HotSchedules I have little to report as negative. Being employed in the mountains at a ski resort the only drawbacks were not directly related to the HotSchedules program itself. From time to time our frail internet connection could be compromised or overloaded by guest's access and use resulting in lat notification of implementation of system updates. Once again, in my experience, this was a result more so of an overworked or disconnected internet, not the HotSchedules program itself.

Darla
Owner, Operating Manager (USA)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 11-50 dipendenti

hotschedules review

3,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: It's got so many options - none exactly what I need - that it is almost too cumbersome. I would like more flexibility to create template shifts and place them on days as needed, with it being ok that some days there are blank shifts left over. Rather than now, when if I make a template and want a day to be scheduled lightly, it tells the staff there's a house shift open. The template feature is practically more work than just starting from scratch each week. I hate entering the times of a shift and having it immediately autocorrect to the last half hour. For example if I want a shift to start at 1:30PM and end at 10:30PM, I have to type 1:30, click off and it will change it to 1:00, click back on to get to 1:30, and repeat to get the end time to read 10:30 instead of 10, then repeat to get PM instead of AM. I'd also like to not have to redo the schedule report generator so that it's easier to read every week, for the printed schedule we keep in the shop. All those outlines, yikes! What I do like is the messaging/staff communication parts. Requests off are clear and easy, same with shift swapping. I like being able to create blackout days for no requests off, and I like that I can easily see who wants off when and when the RO was made.

Aspetti positivi:

Requests off, availability, blackout dates, staff communication sections. The app works great for everyone.

Aspetti negativi:

No ease of use when making the schedule - autocorrecting number entries constantly, schedule templates aren't what I need, schedule report is difficult to read.

7 anni fa

Hi Darla! Thank you for reaching out and providing feedback for us. We're sorry you're having a hard time navigating the scheduling templates. These articles may be of use to you in better explaining the process of scheduling using custom and blank templates and auto-scheduling! https://help.hotschedules.com/hc/en-us/articles/215565977-HS-How-to-Use-the-Autoscheduler https://help.hotschedules.com/hc/en-us/articles/218955327-HS-New-Scheduler-Generating-Templates- https://help.hotschedules.com/hc/en-us/articles/222579107-HS-Templates-and-the-New-Scheduler If you are still having issues, please contact customer care for assistance! https://help.hotschedules.com/hc/en-us/articles/222476127-Contact-Us-Customer-Care-Support-

Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great tool to schedule your employees

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Using for 7 years and if they would not keep changing the format I could say I love it. Anyhow it is great app for managers, easy quick access to employees list, phone numbers, emails and etc.

Aspetti positivi:

I'm doing schedules for my employees weekly and this app has few great features. Coping, modifying and automatically feeling schedules are only few of them.

Aspetti negativi:

Constantly changing the format. Right after I'm used to one they changing it again.

paulina
paulina
Costumer service (USA)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Much better then paper schedule

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Very positive experience. Made my schedule less chaotic and gives me options to control my work days and days off much better without having to deal with manger directly lol

Aspetti positivi:

Having a restaurant job means cheotic schedule. It's never the same. Impossible to keep up with and memorize. My last job had hot schedules but my new job doesn't:/ it's a nightmare without it. I miss it so much. It is so convenient to pick up and realise shifts whenever I please. No need to call or txt my co workers. Everything is done thru the app. App is not free but cheap and worth every single penny. I love that I can request days off and my ability. Super convenient. You have to wait for manager to approve or not of your request. I can see who my co workers will be for the shift. I can see all phone numbers and emails of my co workers. Every restaurant should have this app. It's very easy as well so even my 70 year old co worker knows how to use it. Very well done .

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes I get loged out and have trouble logging back in. It froze few times. Could use more color and some fun options like emoji me lol make work schedule more fun

Katelyn
Phone Counselor (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Hot schedule for the win

5,0 8 mesi fa

Commenti: HotSchedule has changed my life, from picking up shifts, switching around schedules, automatically picking up more hours during the weeks I needed it... It has made getting in contact with co-workers, management etc so easy as well. I really am grateful for a product such as this.

Aspetti positivi:

I loved being able to easily pull up my schedule from anywhere possible via mobile access. Having my work schedule accessible from anywhere while I am on the go makes my life very convenient not only that but being able to easily reschedule or move my schedule around with others makes this product top tier.

Aspetti negativi:

There wasn't anything I disliked about HotSchedule, there is just one feature I didn't really use was time clock. Only reason being was my company used an alternative method of clocking in.

RMD (USA)

Useful and practical

5,0 6 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

The customizable job titles and departments make it flexible and easy to schedule all areas of the business.

Aspetti negativi:

It can be slow to load. This can be problematic in a fast paced business.

Erik
Erik
Graphic Designer (USA)
Graphic Design, Lavoratore autonomo

Hot schedules review

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: My overall experience has been very good. I always knew when I was working next and never missed work or was late to a shift because of it!

Aspetti positivi:

What I liked most about hot schedules is always being organized and being able to see my schedule ahead of time, eliminating the need to write it down or call/go in person to see when I was working next.

Aspetti negativi:

What I liked least is that not enough companies are using it! It’s a great platform, so I have nothing negative to say.

Brand General Manager (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Good software, they are continually developing and improving. Definitely great for scheduling

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Allowed me to spend less time scheduling and communicating with staff. More organization on notes and employee files

Aspetti positivi:

Great for scheduling and staff communication. Makes handling a large staff easy. Logbook is great for communication on all issues with mangers and staff, even starting to use it to track our hr.

Aspetti negativi:

Want to see the inventory system improve as well as better ease of use across multiple venues other than that continue to grow and develop

Hunter

HotSchedules Review

4,0 10 mesi fa

Commenti: Management side is great, user experience is fine, just maybe pass on the cost of the app to the employers.

Aspetti positivi:

As far as the management side, HotSchedules is pretty slick. Easy to use and navigate.

Aspetti negativi:

The main issue I have with HotSchedules is requiring staff to pay to purchase the app on their individual phones. It makes it seem like the company is penny pinching.

Carisa
General Manager/ Partner (USA)
Ristoranti, 201-500 dipendenti

General Manager and partner

4,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: It is very difficult to get responses from customer support. It will take a day and up to 3 to hear anything back and that is in several different support groups. Also, the fact that you get shuffled from one type of support to another is quite frustrating. When you start you have 1 person that owns the majority of the experience.She was great! But once you get passed on to customer support it feels like you are lost. I also have an issue with the scheduling functionality. It is impossible to view an entire day of a schedule either in the schedule or the template. There used to be a button at the top of the schedule that allowed you to see the entire day, who was scheduled in each station, all at a glance. The new functionality makes it incredibly difficult to manage the level of staff on a shift.

Aspetti positivi:

The logbook feature, the advanced floor maps (which are an additional cost..), and the messaging feature.

Aspetti negativi:

Again the scheduling software is not very user friendly. Clearly there were some adjustments made that helped with writing a schedule, but not being able to view it as easily is frustrating.

7 anni fa

Hey Carisa! Thank you for the feedback. We apologize for the frustration you've been experiencing with our product and customer support services. Here is an article to an overview of the new scheduler that might be helpful. https://help.hotschedules.com/hc/en-us/articles/218408118-HS-New-Scheduler-Overview Please reach out if you are continuing to experience difficulty with the software.

Garret
Operations (USA)
Ristoranti, 201-500 dipendenti

Good Scheduler

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Overall its very good. I don't have much issue with it, but the UI could be definitely be better.

Aspetti positivi:

Hotschedules won our business by having the best Aloha POS integration of all the companies we spoke with. Employees that are added to our system are automatically synced with Hotschedules so you can quickly begin adding them to the schedule. The integration also allows us to restrict employees from clocking in too early or late with saves labor and allows you to quickly identify the less punctual employees. Finally, the integration also pulls historical sales data from our POS and uses it to establish a good sales forecast that you can use to budget your labor accurately.

Aspetti negativi:

The app and website are just not as intuitive and streamline as I would like. Previously we had used PeopleMatter schedule, which had a much less cluttered and more user friendly interface. Hotschedules also starts to think it knows how to schedule better than the manager and will start adding "House Shifts" to your schedule that employees can pick up, which frustrates me when I really don't need that shift covered.

diandra
server (USA)
Ristoranti, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Great scheduling ap

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: One of the best scheduling websites I've ever seen or used.

Aspetti positivi:

As a user, I love how easy this product is. You can view your schedule, see who else is working, and swap and release shifts without an issue. It has an easy to use web browser, and mobile ap (although you do pay for it) so you can use hotschedules whichever way you prefer. It also has a great messaging system which allows you to message entire groups of people at once (management, kitchen, servers). It also tells you how many people are ahead of you on a wait list for a shift you picked up. The autopick up function is excellent as well for when you need to get a shift and non are available.

Aspetti negativi:

I am not a fan of the most recent update. Prior, you would be able to "see all schedule" and see the entire week, alphabetically, where everyone was working etc. Now however, you can't see the weekly schedule at once and you need to click day by day. This can be challenging when trying to swap shifts with other staff, or see others schedules.

Joseph
Operating Partner/ owner (USA)

One of the owners for Sedona Taphouse

4,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: I liked the old version better where you could click the roster button while writing a schedule and see a snap shot of that day. Everyone I know can not figure out why you got rid of that. Also I have been asking for years that you make it where we can set a max amount of request per day. Like 3 request off on monday, 4 on tuesday, 2 on sunday etc... so if I could allow 2 request off on sunday. When the 3rd person went to request off it would give them a pop up that would need to be approved by a manager.

Aspetti positivi:

Reporting and ease to swap shift

Aspetti negativi:

No way to set request off parameters by the day. Schedule writing is harder with the new version

7 anni fa

Joseph, Thank you for taking time out of your day to provide us with feedback, we really appreciate it! We apologize for the less than exceptional ease of use with our new interface. We value any and all feedback to better improve our products-we have a community request page where you can submit your thoughts and insights directly to our Customer Support team. Thanks for being a part of our community! https://help.hotschedules.com/hc/en-us/community/topics/200388757-Feature-Requests

Jeffrey
Service Manager (USA)

Alternative considerate:

Good product

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: no issues.

Aspetti positivi:

We used this for scheduling for a 6-story, 24hr restaurant/bar concept 1 block off of the main tourist area of downtown Nashville. It worked well in pretty much all areas of concern.

Aspetti negativi:

We did not run into any issues of note with this software.

Nikki
Human Resource Director (USA)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 51-200 dipendenti

Hot-or-not Schedules?

3,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I really wish the messaging and roster function worked better, then I would definitely enjoy the app more.

Aspetti positivi:

I like the copy function when scheduling. You can cut or copy a shift and paste it in another day. I also enjoy the creation of House Shifts to help meet projected labor needed. There are some cool reporting functions and the Broadcast feature is great for company-wide announcements.

Aspetti negativi:

Our whole team has had issues with the messaging part of HotSchedules. The messages are easy to missed. Since HotSchedules can put out so many notifications - messages get lost in the jumble.

Ashley
Server (USA)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Necessary for every shift based job

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I find hotschedules completely essential to my job and I would probably try to implement it anywhere I worked.

Aspetti positivi:

I love hotschedules. I'd be lost without it. I use it daily. It's easy to see my schedule. I have an organized and easy way to find my coworkers contact info and can easily message them all at once. I can email my managers and change my availability. I can get my shift covered quickly and easily with proof in email that it was covered. I love it. I wouldn't know what to do if i worked somewhere that didn't use it.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish when changing your availability you could copy what you already have set and make a change instead of having to redo the whole thing.

Makes a restaurant run

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Internal communications and schedule notifications to a distributed workforce.

Aspetti positivi:

Hotschedules makes schedule creation and updates ridiculously easy. Not only can you input the schedules you need covered to receive optimization suggestions, but once you post the schedules, you don't have to track down your staff to inform them of their schedules.

Aspetti negativi:

When I utilizied Hotschedules my employees were not able to input one-off requests or identify preferred shifts, limiting the efficacy of the schedule optimization features. There was also not an option to send internal communication notes to management emails so there was no way to verify when management was reading the information.

Fonte della recensione

Hot Schedules is easy to use and they have great customer support.

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: The opportunity to review a company that I use everyday. This is a more professional way of reviewing a company to help them to know what they are doing right and to possibly fix what they are doing wrong.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of scheduling . We use the messaging every night to update all on how the day went. If there are any questions their customer support is easy to get a hold of and the problem has been fixed before hanging up. We like employees hour's tracking to keep everyone at or below 40 hours a week.

Aspetti negativi:

I don't like having to sign in everytime I want to use it. We would like to connect this to our POS system to have other tracking capabilities but there are additional fees for that.

James
Owner Operator (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Simple enough to use for great scheduling

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I love to use Hotschedules to make up the schedule a few weeks in advance it’s very easy to check and see who needs what days off and fairly easy to go online and switch shifts with someone that even notifies the manager and they must approve
This software is super easy to set up and use and I would recommend this to anyone looking for help with scheduling

Aspetti positivi:

First let me start off by saying I have used hotschedules now for years I first started off using it when I worked in restaurants as a server. It was the only way you could know when you work and request time off. Now that I have my own buisness I still use Hotschedules because of how much I like it. It’s super easy to log on from anywhere and check the schedule adjust the schedule look at upcoming shifts as well as pull up who wants when off for when your making the schedule

Aspetti negativi:

The thing I liked least about Hotschedules is the fact that most the time to download the app on your phone there is a fee and you can’t download the app without paying it.

Intrattenimento, 51-200 dipendenti

Very convenient

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: I really like HotSchedules because it’s so convenient. The program is fairly easy to use but could use improvements like more schedule layout options.

Aspetti positivi:

HotSchedules is very convenient to use for the business and employees. I love that I can message everyone as a group, a specific job title, or individuals. I love that the employees can view their schedule in real time from anywhere.

Aspetti negativi:

HotSchedules is time consuming to use. The functionality of the scheduling area could be improved to save time. When it comes to syncing employees with our Micros system it takes too much time and has gotten “hung up” multiple times. Customer service gives great direction but takes too long to get an answer. The layout of the roster is hard to read and offering different layout options would be a huge improvement.

Lisa
Manager (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Easy, a word usually not used in the Restaurant Biz.

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: I have been using Hot Schedules for several years now, and I have to say it always pleases! In the service industry, the word "easy" is not usually thrown around. As a FOH manager, and a former FOH staff member Hot Schedules has always been super easy to use and super helpful! Also, implementing it into the restaurant was quick, easy, and the most affordable. The Hot Schedules team is always around to provide great customer service as well! If you are in the market for a new scheduling, labor tracking, (among many other things) service. I would for sure go with Hot Schedules!

7 anni fa

Lisa, Thank you so much for the great review! We love to serve those who serve and are happy to help your business run more efficiently. Thank you for being a part of our community. Happy Scheduling!

Mike

Great service

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: Hot Schedules has been a great tool for our managers and staff. It's easy to use, customer service has been great to deal with.

Aspetti positivi:

We like to reports it's nice to get a good picture of our overhead.

Aspetti negativi:

The latest updates to building a schedule are a bit confusing.

7 anni fa

Mike, We know you're very busy, so thank you for taking time out of your day to provide us feedback. We love to serve those who serve and are happy to help your business run more efficiently. If you have any specific suggestions for product enhancements, please do not hesitate to voice your thoughts on our community forum page! https://help.hotschedules.com/hc/en-us/community/topics/200388757-Feature-Requests Happy Scheduling!

Hot for HotSchedules

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I love HotSchedules as a server, this app is a dream. I am able to see how many people are scheduled ahead of work, who I'm working with, what section or what my in and out times are and have a clear idea of my responsibilities going into work. I am also able to negotiate shift swaps and adjusting my schedule within the app with coworkers that makes it easy to find coverage or pick up some extra work!

Aspetti positivi:

HotSchedules is a user friendly interface that makes scheduling, adjusting schedules, swapping shifts, or viewing staff rosters, sending messages with coworkers incredibly accessible and easy to use.

Aspetti negativi:

No cons, this app is a dream for people with a dynamic and hectic schedule and good management running the app for their staff.

5 anni fa

Thank you for the great review - we really appreciate it.

Mindy
Server (USA)

So convenient!

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: The convenience of NOT having to drive to the restaurant like in the old days to swap a shift or request off, or even look at the new schedule!

Aspetti positivi:

I come from working in restaurants in late 90s & 2000s, so this app is a dream come true! It’s so awesome to be able to view schedule, swap shifts, & send messages to staff all in one place!

Aspetti negativi:

I dislike not being able to request off past a certain point (less than 3wks before the shift, I think?). But that’s likely a restaurant decision vs the app.