Valutazioni medie

• Nel complesso
  • Servizio clienti

Informazioni su Basecamp

Basecamp è stato scelto da milioni di utenti e ordina in un unico posto tutto ciò di cui hai bisogno per svolgere il tuo lavoro.

Ulteriori informazioni su Basecamp

Stai visualizzando 25 di 12.653 recensioni

Samuel N.
student
Architettura e urbanistica, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 8/7/2020

"sam"

Commenti: davvero emozionante

Vantaggi: molto insteressante e molto pratico nel tutto

Inconvenienti: e ad anche un suo sito che si collega in tutte

• Data della recensione: 8/7/2020
Daniele C.
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 4/11/2020

"Non riesco più a farne a meno"

Commenti: Ci ho messo un po' di giorni per far entrare questa applicazione nella mia routine, ma ora non riesco più a farne a meno. Ogni giorno, ho tutto sotto controllo e posso pianificare il futuro.

Vantaggi: La funzionalità più importante è quella del to-do list, super intuitiva e facile da capire anche con tanti collaboratori

Inconvenienti: Non ho trovato una cosa che non mi piace per il momento

• Data della recensione: 4/11/2020
Tacho T.
Driving instructor
E-learning, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 3/10/2020

"Very good solution for task management and project management"

Commenti: Basecamp allows me to have all my tasks and team communication in one place. Without the need to spend extra money for different tools .

Vantaggi: As a driving instructor I have a need to record all my student and classes. Basecamp give me the opportunity to follow up all active tasks and deadlines.

Inconvenienti: It is a little bit tricky for students to work easy with the tool when day meet it for the first time.

• Data della recensione: 3/10/2020
Ryan W.
Marketing Director
Marketing e pubblicità, 501-1.000 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 11/4/2020

"Basecamp allows me to track my team's progress easily and efficiently"

Commenti: I've used Basecamp for my team for several years now. The communications solutions, file management services and archival features are all excellent. As an administrator and user, I highly recommend Basecamp for any organization with several ongoing and simultaneous projects.

Vantaggi: Basecamp is a project management solution that allows me to stay on top of my team's projects with ease. Projects can be categorized and organized so that only members working on a particular project are exposed to the communications and back and forth. We use Basecamp as our primary solution because it is easy to implement and onboard, simple to use and has a robust set of features that are among the best in the industry for what we need.

Inconvenienti: My only complaint is that the different versions of Basecamp have different features. For example, the version we use does not allow for time tracking. While this is not necessary, as we don't bill out by the quarter hour, it would be a nice feature that would allow me to better understand how long certain tasks take my team members. If Basecamp had universal features across all versions, this would be a miracle solution.

• Data della recensione: 11/4/2020
Sridhar R.
CTO
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 24/11/2020

"Decent project management tool for small teams!"

Commenti: We started Basecamp in v2 and still using it for smaller internal projects. Basecamp does a lot good when you are working with smaller simple focused projects which are run individually. Most of our clients are now demanding to be in Slack or MS Teams as part of collaboration so we have to move to newer tools and apps as required by clients. As part of 2020/2021 vision, we are now targeting to move all our artifacts and teams to Slack or MS Teams and service most of our collaboration/discussion/file sharing

Vantaggi: The most important and stand out feature of the product is the fixed pricing. Its use all you can and no per user seating billing makes it absolutely a product for internal smaller teams. We have used this product for little over 2 years now and is used by various teams inside the company. With basic features like tasks, calendar, file sharing, we found it relatively smaller projects which does not involve too many requirement changes or too much of pre-start documentation required.

Inconvenienti: Handling large multiple projects, tracking each project activities, and above all tracking individual contractors work/ timesheet tracking has been a pain point with this product for us. Check-ins work great for a product company but since ours is a technology services projects where work really has to be tracked and detailed at most levels has been a challenge for us. Most of our clients are already on or they prefer/recommend apps from slack and MS Teams and demand to use basecamp in their ecosystem is not very in demand for us.

Institute Director
Organizzazioni civiche e sociali, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita
  • Data della recensione: 29/10/2018

"I'm not sure if it's the same people on this one, since there are different versions of this gig sw"

Commenti: For the fact that it's an app on a major app store, I would have obviously come across it, for the fact that it was something of some form of various thing that I would come across in categorical and ad hoc searching, as it turns out. Aside from not understanding what the purpose of the software was, based on the description that was included in all of the versions in the App Store, I found it particularly disparaging to the community that they framed the purpose of the app as an occupation and dump in of trucks and trailers, and tons of people from out of town, on any given day, whereas the trailers were there in supposition that they were showers that were provided to the homeless, on one day. On one hand, they're not there every day, but on the other hand, it was a bit strange that this ended up being what the app is about.

Vantaggi: In essence, I suppose that this app seems a bit in opposition to the browsing app store user coming across it and then, at some point, upon trying to understand what the portent of the impact of the software is, fairly soon turns up browsing through more apps, wondering what this app is about; particularly to have 3 release versions of it, at this point in time. Regardless, it turned in to a yellow sign "base camp" social work news article publication thing for the sake of publicizing push material of support for what ended up being a seething attrition for the locals of the area where the "base camp" installment of "obviously, it's on account of the app in the app store thing," and on top of that, there was significant opposition to me as a mental health client recipient of services (supposedly), just tangentially, and for a few times, perhaps, of this art therapy group of people, and then they talked and acted out towards me in my head, outside of any sort of professional or service provider and client circumstances.

Inconvenienti: I feel like the spirit of development in software, for the purpose of disparaging the client, of a completely different and separate supposition of relation, whatsoever, in regards to the original purpose of meeting with these developers, is simply wrong and unprofessional. These developers cause a significant problem in a different locality between people who are not housed in downtown Los Angeles, on the incident that happened witnessed, and whatever the story was in my head about what anyone might think about such an influx of people in to the area, which is all too common, in various ways; On top of that, they're plotted right at 222 S. Hill St. 7th floor, Los Angeles, CA, 90012, and they do events of disparagement against me and my family commonly, while trying to suppose that their self esteem is supported and is superior, while homeless and mentally ill bullying and stalking victims are inferior, on account of group brute strength over an individual. They run ostensibly false and slight charity drives for supposedly unfortunate other people.

• Data della recensione: 29/10/2018
Nichole P.
Founder + CEO
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 13/10/2020

"The best all in one HQ for remote teams"

Commenti: Overall, I love the way it feels like a virtual headquarters for your company where employees can chat, stay up to date with projects, and post all related docs and files, and integrate schedules, but in order to get the best experience with running an office remotely there is such limitation and little customization available. This is a great start, but you still need to use other tools to get a comprehensive set of tools to run and operate your business.

Vantaggi: I love the fact that basecamp feels like a virtual office. The dashboard looks like virtual rooms that one can enter depending on the department you want to access. Basecamp has many features to make it feel like you're at the office like the different departments with access to files, chat, project management , to-do's, groups, and a link to schedule your time and tasks and keep track of meetings.

Inconvenienti: There is very little customization that can be done besides adding a company logo, and setting up your departments, groups and selecting which features to incorporate into the department tiles. I would love to be able to custom colorize the look and feel to make it more unique and visual, but there are limitations. Each tile that can be used for departments or projects, also have very little room for customization and you're not able to create any unique features besides your standard to dos, schedule, chat, and files.

• Data della recensione: 13/10/2020
Curt C.
Founder & CEO
  • Data della recensione: 19/11/2020

"Basecamp helps us streamline project/account management and increase our efficiency"

Commenti: Overall, we're very happy here at my startup marketing agency, HypeLife Brands, with Basecamp...we've been using it for a VERY long time and haven't looked back or considered anything else really. I think the 37Signals team has done a great job with the product from the beginning.

Vantaggi: The ability to manage a team, often in multiple locales, especially in the days of COVID now, much easier than any other alternative out there.

Inconvenienti: Sometimes a conversation for tasks becomes non-linear though Basecamp is setup in a linear fashion, so it can be a bit tricky to manage that without the ability to thread comments, but this is more of an advanced user need I think :-)

• Data della recensione: 19/11/2020
Bart M.
Founder / CEO
Software informatici, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 24/11/2020

"Too much hassle, too much possibilities"

Commenti: Although I wish it worked out, given the reputation of Basecamp, the brilliant book I read from their [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and their overall vision on remote working, I cannot say it did. It is probably brilliant for some, but we never managed to make it fit with our way of working.

Vantaggi: I started using the product after reading a book of one of the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. The company culture was so inspiring that I had to use the product. The "one place, not all over the place" - their current promise - is what they were good at back then as well. It was our intention to use one platform as a central environment to keep track of projects, involve customers, set priorities, define the roadmap etc. The promise was what made us test it in the first place.

Inconvenienti: We never were able to wrap our head around it, probably because we already were using different tools to communicate with customers, we kept our documents on Google Drive, used Trello for task handling etc. The "one place" promise is brilliant on paper, but in reality never worked for us. We tried it for a while, but when you have to drag people in every time again, it just does not fit your needs I guess...

Change Specialist
Coaching e formazione professionale, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 20/12/2020

"Great project management software to keep your team on track"

Vantaggi: Basecamp is fairly easy to use for those with various technological backgrounds/experiences. In my work, we were able to onboard many new staff and partners to familiarize themselves with the software. It's a great system to manage projects, assign tasks and track progress. The file sharing/storage is also helpful.

Inconvenienti: The difficulty is maintaining interest in using the software. From what I've seen, there are not many new updates to Basecamp that keep a user interested. Once you are tired of getting email notifications and turn those off, you may never want to go back into your Basecamp account to use it. It's just not that exciting of a product (compared to others that are always innovating and adding new functions). Over time, team members drop off and stop using Basecamp and only one person goes into the software to manage task updates.

• Data della recensione: 20/12/2020
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
  • Data della recensione: 17/12/2020

"Helpful"

Commenti: As a small nonprofit Basecamp has been immensely helpful in keeping the board on task not just for our fundraising ideas but also for the basic outline of what needs to get done within our agency with our mission statement staff job descriptions and so on.

Vantaggi: We've been using this on our board and we have become much more organized, on cast and productive. Having everything in one place and all of us accountable has made a big difference in the last few months

Inconvenienti: Not everyone finds this as easy to use as I do so there has been some need to train at once people get the hang of it everyone seems to enjoy it.

• Data della recensione: 17/12/2020
Alex F.
Beni di consumo, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 21/10/2020

"Great for general teams, most agencies"

Vantaggi: The main challenge for entrepreneurs / agencies is getting their clients to actually use their communication / project management software. Basecamp nails this by making client/team member onboarding automatic.

Inconvenienti: Larger companies with custom workflows will find Basecamp limiting, but it's great for most small agencies.

• Data della recensione: 21/10/2020
Daniel T.
Software Developer and IT Trainer
Software informatici, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 15/1/2021

"Basecamp - for small and (some) medium-sized projects"

Commenti: I use Basecamp to manage part of my projects. It helps me to keep in better connection with my clients and the members of the team. I think it is well suited for small and maybe medium-sized projects. It’s reliable and effective at keeping everything organized as long as your teams will have less than 20 members. But if you’re taking into consideration to use Basecamp, you must also evaluate the complexity of the project and the need of communication between members. Sometimes the conversation will become hard to follow because everything is put together, and after a while it’s difficult to keep track of it. We also use the document management and sharing feature to organize project files. Number of emails between team members and/or client dropped after starting using Basecamp. In fact, you can use Basecamp entirely as a communication platform to organize and keep in touch with your clients. Basecamp consolidates all messages with the client in one place. If the projects are for external clients you can add them to your project and choose only certain resources that they can have access to.

Vantaggi: Basecamp has a very easy to use and intuitive interface. Managing and supervising projects is clean and efficient.
It allows us to share only certain resources with the client.
Groups allow team members to collaborate and share resources.
Members can communicate real-time with the chat or direct messages(pings) or by posting on messages board.
I can dismiss questions or responses if inadequate for the group.
We’re able to set a responsible and set deadlines for tasks.
I can quickly see the tasks we still need to do.
I like how I can have all communication with the client in one place. We don’t need to communicate by emails so often.
Calendar will tell us the time spent and the deadline of the projects.
You can define project hierarchies to break down projects and make them more manageable.
Sometimes I need to share something with a person who’s not on the team; for this I can create a public share link.
We can use templates to speed up the creation of similar projects.

Inconvenienti: There is no plan between Free and Business (99USD/month).
Grouping and following longer discussions is not that easy.
I would like to have the possibility to delete files in bulk.
The calendar is just basic, it lacks many features like exporting or syncing with external apps/tools.
I think there are too many email notifications.
I would like to correct or edit online an already uploaded document.
If you want to change the design after your company branding, don't expect that from Basecamp.
I miss a standard feature to prioritize the tasks so we can drop out our custom conventions.

• Data della recensione: 15/1/2021
Kim P.
Servizi bancari, 501-1.000 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 25/10/2020

"Fixed our team!"

Commenti: This program solves our disorganization and order of operations issues we were having.

Vantaggi: I think the most impactful part of the program is that now everything is in one place and everything is accountable for I'm bored. You no longer have to worry if you directed someone to do something and if they completed or not. This now helps to get everything organized and in order as if there was an employee they're performing all of the work.

Inconvenienti: I haven't done anything that we liked least about it yet play the but we do like the improvements because we had tried it a few years ago and it didn't work as well as it does now for our company.

• Data della recensione: 25/10/2020
Jonathan B.
Lead Engineer
Software informatici, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 31/8/2020

"Great choice for team discussion, file sharing and basic task tracking"

Commenti: Our overall experience has been great. We were using a custom-built tool for team communication, but ultimately decided that Basecamp just has more features and will save us a lot of cash in the long run versus building the tool ourselves. It's nice that there is a flat charge for the service, instead of charging by the user like some other services do. This saves us a considerable amount of money.

Vantaggi: It was very easy to setup and get going. We just invited our team members in with each of their email addresses and it handled the rest. Our entire team found it easy to create their account or do a social login. We use it primarily as a message board and chat system on our team. I really like how the entire message board is searchable, which is useful for finding things later on. "Remember when we talked about XYZ", and you can just search for XYZ and it shows up quickly. The calendar and file sharing has also come in handy for simple things, though it's not as robust as using something like Google Calendar or Google Drive. Basecamp also has a useful API that we've used to pull some data out of their system and display it in our other systems. The mobile app works great. It's probably one of the best designed apps I've ever used, to be honest. It makes it easy to talk with the team while on-the-go.

Inconvenienti: I was hoping for some kind of wiki system to be included with Basecamp. You can kinda make up your own wiki using specific categories on the message board and file sharing, but it's not quite the same. A wiki would be really helpful for internal documentation.

• Data della recensione: 31/8/2020
Tamara T.
Club Secretary
Relazioni pubbliche e comunicazioni, 10.000+ dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 18/8/2020

"Basecamp - Great for young people, not user friendly for older generations"

Commenti: I had to give a presentation on Toastmaster's Pathways and navigating to and through Basecamp and I realized we are not utilizing a lot of the great features Basecamp offers. Again, a lot of the members I've spoken with (both local and international) all say the same thing, that it's confusing to navigate through, the look of the website changed and the headers are confusing. The word Basecamp didn't sit well with a lot of people, but after searching this on YouTube I figured out that Toastmaster's didn't do a good job of explaining what is Basecamp and what the purpose of Basecamp is. If they had chosen to use words or headers like, "Account" that would sound more familiar it would've helped with getting to know the layout. Also, finding materials is still a bit of a maze, but again, that's the organizations lack of set-up and not really Basecamp's fault. With Basecamp all of the learning materials that used to be in booklets were now transferred to the computer and had live video demonstrations, organized power points and links to more resources beyond what is written on the page; it definitely enhanced our learning but also overwhelmed us because there were almost too many resources available in every language you can think of in different parts of the site. Now that I know that Basecamp is a project management software I can help others learn about it and utilize it to the fullest extent.

Vantaggi: I use this software for my Toastmaster's Club and it has a lot of great features that aren't being utilized because of the confusion of maneuvering through it. I can: leave feedback or ask for feedback from other members, track my progress via pie charts, access multimedia learning materials easily, store documents related to my project for historic record or for easy recall.

Inconvenienti: Toastmaster's is an world renown organization that has a very even mix of younger and older or retired members; the oldest member in my club is 92 years old. As of June this year, everyone was required to get a Pathways account and log into their Base Camp. I am one of the younger members (39 years old) and even I didn't find Basecamp to be clear cut or intuitive and was frustrated. It got so bad, that the area directors asked every club to nominate a Toastmaster's Pathways or Base Camp "Ambassador" that they can refer people to when they needed help. We had a virtual conference recently and there was an intro class on how to use Pathways/Base Camp and everyone was clearly confused and it didn't make sense to them. There were too many steps to get to the login pages and to get to the actual base camp. Also, the word base camp was not explained to everyone. I think we were looking for something like, "Account" which is equivalent to going to your base camp. I believe the roll out of this new website and way of tracking our progress was poor and has cause a lot of frustration, discouragement and even loss of membership for our older members.

• Data della recensione: 18/8/2020
Terrance K.
COO
Consulenza manageriale, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 20/7/2020

"Recommended - Use it daily"

Commenti: We use Basecamp almost on a daily basis. It is fantastic for managing our team and different partners. Our operations side has also been thrilled with the lists that Basecamp provides. Makes it easy for managers to see what has been completed

Vantaggi: Basecamp is well suited for project management. I've used Trello historically but it never had the same degree of functionality. I love the fact that I can have lists, easily collaborate with others and make it almost like a task force that I can assign to various people on our tea.m
It was easy enough to implement and also great if you need to hit the ground running since the learning curve is virtually non existant.

Inconvenienti: I use Basecamp 2 and the part I like least about the software is that within the cards itself, I can't @person to provide updates. I can assign various cards to specific people but can't call out specific individuals in those cards.

• Data della recensione: 20/7/2020
Kristen N.
Product Marketing Supervisor
Software informatici, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 31/3/2020

"Basecamp Has Helped Us Organize the Chaos"

Commenti: Our marketing team was the first to implement Basecamp, and, eventually, the benefits to project management were so evident that most of our company uses the platform—from R&D to technical support. The application is quite intuitive, requires very little training for use, and offers multiple ways to communicate: private messaging, group chat, and message boards. The integration Basecamp offers with Google is also seamless. Tip: Once your teams are established, setting communication expectations for each tool is a necessary step to achieving a high efficiency.

Vantaggi: The integrations that Basecamp provides make communication for cross-departmental projects quick and effective. The integration we use the most is the support of Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Calendar. Within Google Drive, the folder system makes it often difficult to find documents, but Basecamp allows not only Google Docs and Google Sheets to be linked to, but conversations about that specific document to take place in one place. This makes it easy to hand off documents and files to another department, route items to our publication team, or to request feedback from partners. As an original user from Basecamp 1, there have been so many improvements to the second and third editions. Basecamp certainly does an excellent job listening to its users.

Inconvenienti: The only change in version 3 that I am disappointed with is the elimination of the built-in calendar. What used to be "Events" with an interactive project calendar became the "Schedule." The Events interactive project calendar functioned a lot like a Google Calendar, which allowed someone to see all touch points on the calendar itself. The "Schedule" is mostly a list of upcoming events. However, the benefits of the folder systems, the access to resources, and the task assignments outweighs this issue. Plus, if you are a new user to Basecamp 3, you won't even be aware that anything is missing.

• Data della recensione: 31/3/2020
Clayton C.
Director of Operations
Software informatici, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 25/2/2020

"Hands-down my favorite project management software"

Commenti: I really love Basecamp. It is simple, powerful, and gets out of your way so you can get work done. It has replaced about three other apps (including Slack) for our team. In Basecamp communication is now centered on getting things done and improving our products versus just chatting. There is an ideology to understand when using Basecamp but if you can adopt that you will be more productive and less stressed about getting work done.

Vantaggi: Very affordable especially considering how many other solutions it replaces. Very clean minimal interface that gets out of your way and lets you get work done. Very fast and reliable. The mobile app is fantastic as well.

Inconvenienti: There is a little bit of a learning curve with the single page interface but that is be design.

• Data della recensione: 25/2/2020
Recruiter
Mezzi di comunicazione, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 16/1/2020

"Basecamp is the best all user portal!"

Commenti: Our team has always been collaborative but with Basecamp used as a tool, we have been able to increase our collaborative spirit. In addition, we have been able to accomplish projects and tasks faster because it gives us a way to share which piece we are working on and thus eliminating duplication.

Vantaggi: I love Basecamp! I think it is a great software for keeping tabs on projects and people you work with. It is a collaborative space for users to update each other on what parts of the project they are working on or finishing up. It gives our team the balance needed to ensure no one is working on the same thing or on overlapping projects. It has been a huge asset and we have all loved watching the progression of projects and campaigns we are working on. It has many settings so you can really set it up based on how your team would best thrive.

Inconvenienti: One con is that this product could easily turn into a micromanaging tool for bad managers and leaders. When utilized properly it will do wonders for your team but if overused it could be a huge pain point and stressor for employees. They allow an option to have your team give a daily summary of their tasks and I could easily see that going wrong if used by the wrong manager.

• Data della recensione: 16/1/2020
Michael S.
Consulenza manageriale, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 19/12/2019

"Great Solution For Team Collaboration & Basic Project Management"

Commenti: I've used Basecamp to manage development projects, marketing programs, product management, company calendars, and basic HR/company policy documentation for several years. I've always found it to be reliable and easy to use. I will continue to use it going forward.

Vantaggi: Basecamp is incredibly intuitive and easy-to-use. New users can start using the system in a very short period of time. I love the ability to upload files to specific projects or teams and to organize them into folders and update them with new versions. I also really appreciate how Basecamp makes sharing news, messages, and schedules with members of the team. Basecamp is also very affordable, even for small teams.

Inconvenienti: I would like to see some additional project management features added. Specifically, project milestones and Gantt charts. A few of the features are not particularly useful, such as the Gaussian-looking completion chart.

• Data della recensione: 19/12/2019
Ellie G.
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 15/12/2019

"A Really Good Project Management Tool!"

Commenti: Bringing Basecamp into the organization wasn’t difficult. The system was easy and simple to integrate. My team loves it! We hare very satisfied with Basecamp.

Vantaggi: Prior to basecamp, my organization was unorganized and working organically, there was no structure or timelines to our projects. Basecamp brought all that and MORE! It’s so simple to use and assign team members the tasks. It has a great user interface structure. There’s not a day that goes by where I’m not on Basecamp. It made such a positive impact in my organization!

Inconvenienti: When it comes to tracking, Basecamp doesn’t give a good overview of this. You need to consistent check what tasks have been completed and which ones aren’t. I hope they make an improvement on the Gantt Charts along with full project reports!

• Data della recensione: 15/12/2019
Sean G.
Graphic Production Manager
  • Data della recensione: 17/12/2019

"The best production management software for our company."

Commenti: We use Basecamp for every project that goes through our company, and we have some team members that use it constantly and some that barely want to touch it ... when you rely on Basecamp for your company to run smoothly, you need to make sure you have 100% buy in from the team and everybody is using the software with some form of ground rules in place to help keep everything organized. Once that is dialed in, basecamp really can cover every needs we run across and it has grown with us from a 3 person company up to a 28 person company and should be able to sustain for the foreseeable future.

Vantaggi: The pros of basecamp are the company wide team access and usage, easy access to current project related data, storage for project photos and renders. We have an archive of our projects for the past 6 years as well, so we can always go back in and find any info we may have had in the past but are missing now.

Inconvenienti: Basecamp is just difficult enough that our team members who are a little less tech savvy can feel overwhelmed with navigating the software. We tend to have 150 -250 open, active projects at any given time, so they struggle to know which project relates to them and get discouraged by the navigation. Since there are so many ways to use the software, to-dos, conversations, calendars, file browsing, etc. it can become disjointed and unorganized quickly. You really need to stay on top of keeping everything in a manner that cuts down confusion.

• Data della recensione: 17/12/2019
Lawrence C.
Account Manager
  • Data della recensione: 22/11/2019

"The hub for all great quality projects"

Commenti: Our experience with Basecamp has been very positive. It has been a greatly important tool for the management of efficient and timely projects. The features within Basecamp have been positively used by the vast majority of our clients and create a really collaborative and team-like feel around the projects.

Vantaggi: The best thing about Basecamp is that it provides a secure and easily accessible central hub for your project. It is easy to invite all key project stakeholders and has features that allow for quick and easy discussion around the project, easy communications of important notices and action points and acts as a central storage place that gives everyone oversight to essential project documents and files. Basecamp also provides an accurate project timeline based around the actions of the individuals who use it, meaning that assists with project traceability and track. In addition it will also send automated reminders to the inboxes of those registered which is a fantastic feature for keeping on top of all project details. These reminder emails can be customised to specific individuals which means you can easily reach/remind/engage with the action point owner.

Inconvenienti: The main frustration with Basecamp is the updating of personnel profiles when the original creator has left the company. For example, I have needed to update the job titles and email addresses associated with people for accounts I have inherited after my predecessor has left the company. However, this action is blocked as I was not the original creator which was highly frustrating.

• Data della recensione: 22/11/2019
Jason N.
Marketing Director
Beni di consumo, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 18/11/2019

"Better way of doing business"

Commenti: While there were other, cheaper PM softwares to consider, one of the reasons I started to look at Basecamp is because they are, in a sense, industry leaders. They are constantly publishing books or podcasts about better ways of doing business and that's something their software does.

Vantaggi: Since switching to Basecamp we've seen better communication, collaboration, and better delivery on projects for our marketing team. The way Basecamp delivers information—keeping it all up front and easily accessible—makes it super easy to find out where a project is at at any given time. We've also seen an increase in productivity. People are spending less time trying to figure out what it is they are doing and spending more time getting tasks checked off their list. It has also improved team morale. PM software can be frustrating, but the user interface has made it more fun. While we haven't rolled this out company wide, we are looking forward to it.

Inconvenienti: I think there is room to improve the educational components of Basecamp. Based on their customer experience, are there best usage stories? Are there best practices for implementation and usage that we can use? Key piece is communication. There's a lot of choices for where people can submit updates: Campfire, in the task list, in individual tasks. What are the best practices? Someone, please tell me.

• Data della recensione: 18/11/2019