Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su POS Nation for Retail

POS Nation personalizza soluzioni complete per punti vendita specificamente adattate alle esigenze uniche delle piccole aziende.

Ulteriori informazioni su POS Nation for Retail

Aspetti positivi:

It's pretty easy to set up and then train our customers to use it. CAP tailored the product to accommodate our PA beer distributors by creating an integrated PA PLCB Beverage report.

Aspetti negativi:

There is a lot of features, that I am not familiar with and take time to learn, but as a small business it is hard to find that time.

Valutazioni di POS Nation for Retail

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

POS Nation for Retail ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,6 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 133 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato POS Nation for Retail?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (133)

Utente Verificato
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Ristoranti, 51-200 dipendenti

Life made easier

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: This system has benefited us so much at McDonals, because it helps keeps us organized and up to date with everything that we may need help with or inventory on. It also makes it a lot easy for our crew too.

Aspetti positivi:

The most that I like about this software is that I am able to manage everything on this system at McDonald's. I can check times, check products and look at all the orders that had came through that day. Also with this system you are able to do schedules and make sure that the inventory is put in. With this system you can do just about anything even knowing the total sales for that day and month. This system helps keep everything together.

Aspetti negativi:

The only thing that I did not like was the fact that sometimes when I was trying to do an order, it automatically started rebooting itself and doing an update. It did not happen too often.

Sean
Program Director (USA)
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

POS Nation Review

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I have enjoyed using POS Nation. With each fix or call to the tech team, I learn the system more and more. The POS Nation employees have been wonderful, and the hardware has held up well for the time we have had it.

Aspetti positivi:

I enjoyed the setup process. The instructor was great to work with, and very informative. The features within the system fit just about any scenario we run into. The ease of learning the system was also a relief.

Aspetti negativi:

I will occasionally run into issues finding the correct reports to run for specific information. Also, I have experienced "speed" issues with the system taking many seconds to finish transactions and open the drawer. However, both of these issues are resolved fairly quickly after calling customer support.

5 anni fa

We're happy you're enjoying your system, Sean! Thanks for the review.

KACIE
STORE MANAGER (USA)

BARGAIN LIQUOR REVIEW

4,0 2 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

VERY EASY TO RUN AND VERY EASY TO TRAIN NEW EMPLOYEES.

Aspetti negativi:

IT SEEMS TO HAVE A LOT OF GLITCHING ISSUES.

Lorraine
owner (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 11-50 dipendenti

CAP for Grocery store

2,0 4 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

The promised ability to use my existing hardware which was not possible with any other grocery specific POS program.

Aspetti negativi:

It was not specific to the grocery industry and is not flexible in changing to changing needs within the grocery industry. For example, when an additional tax was imposed for telecommunication cards this program did not have the ability to differentiate it which would be required in order for me to report taxes to the state. Also, my own personal, custom gift cards cannot be processed through the system nor can I scan and process Major gift cards through this program.

4 anni fa

Lorraine, We are sorry to hear you have not had a good experience in regards to some areas within our software. Please give us a call at your earliest convenience so that we can assist you at 704-405-5089.

Kathleen
owner (USA)

Happy with the system

4,0 2 mesi fa

Commenti: The transistion period was pretty rough becuae we had a ton of inventory, and we didn't understand the program, but we always had amazing customer support. My sstaff adn I are

Aspetti positivi:

Amazing support from tech support. The credit card processing is excellent They matched my rate which was the best in the industry.

Aspetti negativi:

Tough to move over to it. We really liked Quick Books POS but it didn't integrate with E-Commerce. Looking forward to getting our e-commerce going agan.

Carol
Small business owner (USA)

Wonderful Step By Step Guidance

Aspetti positivi:

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] , our delightful Customer Success Manager, has been by our side since day one helping us get our new POS system up and running. We have found the software rather intuitive and easy to use so far.

Aspetti negativi:

Right now I am having a difficult time getting data I need from the Reports. This may be due to my inexperience with the new system.

4 anni fa

Carol, We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with your Customer Success Manager, and that he represented POS Nation well. We look forward to working with you again soon! Please reach out to us if you would like additional training in regards to the reports at [email protected]

GARY
SALES (USA)

EASE OF DOING BUSINESS

5,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: OVERALL IT WORKS FOR ME AND MY BUSINESS, MOST IMPORTANT MY CUSTOMERS ARE SATISFIED.

CUSTOMERS ARE SATISFIED WITH ALL REPORTS AND RECEIPTS

Aspetti negativi:

SOME OF THE CONS ARE WHEN ADDING A PRODUCT THERE SHOULD BE A FIELD THAT LETS YOU ENTER THE QUANTITY OF INVENTORY YOU ARE ADDING.

Sarah
Manager (USA)

Great Tech support service

5,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: It has been a great experience overall. Very friendly & efficient

Aspetti positivi:

We've had it for years & it's easy to use. Whenever I call for tech support, I get great service. I called yesterday & [sensitive content hidden] helped me get back in business quickly & efficiently. Very patient:)

Aspetti negativi:

I'd like to be able to change some of the formats to suit my needs, but am not able to

Patrick
Owner buyer (USA)
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Transfer from one to another

5,0 3 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

[sensitive content hidden] was great on showing me what he was doing and how I can deal with it in the future.

Aspetti negativi:

Reporting is hard, sales reports and trying run inventory control. I don't know what kind of codes to put in.

Travis
Manager (USA)
Architettura e urbanistica, 2-10 dipendenti

Teck support

5,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Teck support, [sensitive content hidden] helped me and he was fabulous!

Aspetti negativi:

I had to delete a bunch of files the first time I called in that didn't seem to help but [sensitive content hidden] was able to help me the second time

Kevin
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

POS Nation/Cash Register Express

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: POS Nation and Agents have been amazing to the best of their ability.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of ability to upload previous POS data into it. Ease of daily use.

Aspetti negativi:

What i would consider to be simple items to fix often cannot be fixed. Time Clock is not supported for QuickBooks upload.

4 anni fa

Kevin, Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write us a review! We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with our team, and that we have represented POS Nation well. We look forward to working with you again soon!

Gordon
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno

Great system for the Money

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I have spent the most part of a year researching most if not all the different POS systems out there. Though there are other systems that would fit my business model, the down fall is a lot of them are cloud base. With the lack of internet available in Alaska I need a system that I could use without total reliance on the internet. POS Nation was the best application for my needs. I was able to purchase everything I needed to operate my business, I 'm currently operating two stations with a third acting as my storage and back up system that was purchased locally for that purpose. Take the time needed to properly setup this system, the data you can get form this software will greatly assist you in making decisions in maintaining and growing your business.

Aspetti positivi:

CRE is a good program for the kind of business that I run. I recently purchased a grocery/liquor store which has a RV park and small hotel that I have been able to manage through the software. It was a lot of work setting up inventory, and incorporating the RV/Hotel to make it work with the system but with due diligence and with the great support POS provides has made managing my business far easier then it would be without it.

Aspetti negativi:

​I have had only minor issues with the hardware for example the key boards that are sent with the system are not worth the box that the were sent in had to replace them with in a month of receiving them. The keys stick and get stuck and not everything can be done efficiently through a touch screen. The back office program is a great program with good reportage, but working with purchase orders need some work. The creation of a PO doesn't work with real world situations. Once generated the can't be adjusted when faced with stock outs or quantity changes. So I don't us it to generate my orders with vendors, more so for receiving my orders. Again these are just minor issues. Again the reportage you get form the system is very informative and allows you to efficiently manage your day to day, monthly and yearly reportage.

Scott
partner/owner (USA)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 2-10 dipendenti

Review of Personnell

Aspetti positivi:

The customer support team, in particular [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been awesome. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was fantastic with getting my problem solved as quickly as she did. I hope that she answers any future calls we need to make.

Aspetti negativi:

Inability to add surcharge for credit card/debit purchases. Our credit card processing is through Payment Depot/First Nashville and the need to go to a separate screen and hit another key, while our customer is waiting is cumbersome and not efficient, either time wise or financially. We have been told that this is due to us using First Nashville, but it is hard to believe that a processor of this size is not set up in your system for this to be handled. Please feel free to contact me for further response.

4 anni fa

Scott, Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are happy to hear that our customer support team represented POS Nation well. In regards to your inability to add surcharge for credit card/debit purchases, we definitely can help you get this setup. Please give our technical support team a call at 704-405-5089 to get you the assistance needed. Thank you again for your review! We greatly appreciate you as a customer.

SHIV
DIRECTOR (Trinidad e Tobago)
Industria edilizia, 2-10 dipendenti

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] WORKED WITH ME TODAY

Aspetti positivi:

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] TOOK HIS TIME AND ADDRESSED ALL ISSUES I HAD ON MY 4 STATIONS. LUCKILY HE WAS ABLE TO CORRECT ISSUES THAT WAS CAUSING MY SYSTEMS TO CRASH. HE WAS VERY PLEASANT AND TOOK TIME TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING TO ME. HE WAS VERY HELPFUL AND IF NEED BE I WOULD LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH HIM AGAIN...OTHER REPS SHOULD FOLLOW PATTERN..THANKS

Aspetti negativi:

SOMETIMES IT CRASHES....SOME AGENTS LEAVE ME WITH A BACKUP FROM 2017 WHICH IS CONSIDERED CRAZY BECAUSE WE ARE IN 2020...

4 anni fa

Shiv, Thank you for your feedback regarding our technical support team. We pride ourselves on delivering service our customers can brag about, and it is great to know that we succeeded with you! Also, if the POS System does crash again, please be sure to either call our technical support team or email us at [email protected] so that we can get this addressed as soon as possible. Thank you and we greatly appreciate your business.

Sharon
CFO (USA)
Tabacco, 2-10 dipendenti

We love POS Nation

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: We pay the monthly maintenance fee, which is very helpful when needing assistance in the evenings. We are open from 9am until midnight, so we need support during a wide range of times. POS Nation offers that coverage.

Aspetti positivi:

This software is great at inventory tracking. I use the Advanced Reporting also that allows me to customize various reports that are not offered as a standard report.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish is had a way to export several fields all onto one report into an excel file. The only export offered is from their list of standard reports. So I have to download 2 or more reports into excel and then merge the data together to get the needed information.

Daniel
OMSI Director of IT (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 51-200 dipendenti

Simple POS system

Aspetti positivi:

It does a lot for the money. It has been easy for our store clerks to learn and use. They provide good support for a great reasonable monthly price.

Aspetti negativi:

Don't really have anything for what i least like.

4 anni fa

Daniel, Thank you for your feedback regarding our POS System and our technical support. We pride ourselves on delivering service our customers can brag about, and it is great to know that we succeeded with you! We are also happy to hear that it has been easy for your store clerks to learn and use! We greatly appreciate your business.

Bony
MANAGER (USA)

System Support

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: [SENSITIVE CONTENT] Called Tech Support team with PAX Machine issue!! [SENSITIVE CONTENT] hoped on the computer and directed me to do couple of troubleshooting and it was all fixed with in mins. Team is always helpful.

Aspetti positivi:

User Friendly!! Inventory management is super easy!! Tech support available 24*7!!

Aspetti negativi:

PAX machine disconnects too often!! only issue we have with this POS

Jack
Director (Canada)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 11-50 dipendenti

Large, complex software

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Expansion of existing Point of Sale system - new terminal and migrating from a single standalone installation to a server-based installation. Great technical support during the transition.

Aspetti positivi:

It gets the job done. Responsive sales team during initial contact. Excellent support while installing the product.

Aspetti negativi:

Complex user interface. Very complicated database structure

5 anni fa

We're happy you're staying in touch with tech support! Let us know how we can help with anything else in the future. Thanks for the review!

Nick
Fonte della recensione

Best POS For Liquor Store.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to operate and maintain POS . [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are best in team.

Aspetti negativi:

Only future it has to be add like Daily Journal Reports so you can see whole day details.

4 anni fa

Nick, We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your POS system so far. Thank you for taking time out of your day to share your feedback with us. Please let us know if you need anything in the future!

Genevieve
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 2-10 dipendenti

CAPS Team

Commenti: Tremendously satisfied

Aspetti positivi:

Easy user friendly Compared to other POS systems I’ve used this one is right on point

Aspetti negativi:

Can’t think of anything. No complaints on anything.

4 anni fa

Genevieve, We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your POS system. Thank you for taking time out of your day to share your feedback with us. Please let us know if you need anything in the future!

Cherryle

POSNation Review

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Inventory is a breeze and balancing is a breeze!

Aspetti positivi:

The ease of use! I, the owner, and my staff love how easy it is to ring up customers!

Aspetti negativi:

I did not have any adverse things to say! It’s perfect!

SHANON
EVENING MANAGER (USA)
Produzione di alimenti, 2-10 dipendenti

GREAT PRODUCT AND SERVICE

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: WE HAVE HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH THIS COMPANY SINCE WE BOUGHT THE SOFTWARE. IF I EVER HAVE ANY ISSUES, POS ARE ALWAYS THERE TO HELP ME.

Aspetti positivi:

I LIKE THE EASE OF HOW THE SYSTEM WORKS. IM VERY IMPRESSED WITH HOW WE CAN KEEP UP WITH INVENTORY MUCH BETTER THAN BEFORE.

HONESTLY I HAVE NO DISLIKES WITH THE SOFTWARE

Hillary
Server (USA)
Fonte della recensione

I worked as a server at multiple establishments that utilized a POS system.

5,0 7 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

This software allowed efficient customer service and quick delivery of quality product. It allowed the staff to communicate orders efficiently to the kitchen.

Aspetti negativi:

There really weren't many cons associated with this software.

Scott
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 11-50 dipendenti

review

Commenti: fantastic

ease of use...comprehensive...detailed...

Aspetti negativi:

everything is perfect no negative issues very happy

4 anni fa

Scott, Thank you for your kind words, and for taking the time to share your feedback of our company! We greatly appreciate you and your business.

Liz
Store Manager (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Great software for a retail store.

Aspetti positivi:

This software is easy to use and has all the functions needed to properly operate and manage inventory/ sales.

Aspetti negativi:

Customer Database could use upgrading making it easier to look up customers and input information.