Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su POS Nation for Retail

POS Nation personalizza soluzioni complete per punti vendita specificamente adattate alle esigenze uniche delle piccole aziende.

Ulteriori informazioni su POS Nation for Retail

Aspetti positivi:

It's pretty easy to set up and then train our customers to use it. CAP tailored the product to accommodate our PA beer distributors by creating an integrated PA PLCB Beverage report.

Aspetti negativi:

There is a lot of features, that I am not familiar with and take time to learn, but as a small business it is hard to find that time.

Valutazioni di POS Nation for Retail

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

POS Nation for Retail ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,5 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 123 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato POS Nation for Retail?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (123)

Ristoranti, 51-200 dipendenti

Life made easier

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: This system has benefited us so much at McDonals, because it helps keeps us organized and up to date with everything that we may need help with or inventory on. It also makes it a lot easy for our crew too.

Aspetti positivi:

The most that I like about this software is that I am able to manage everything on this system at McDonald's. I can check times, check products and look at all the orders that had came through that day. Also with this system you are able to do schedules and make sure that the inventory is put in. With this system you can do just about anything even knowing the total sales for that day and month. This system helps keep everything together.

Aspetti negativi:

The only thing that I did not like was the fact that sometimes when I was trying to do an order, it automatically started rebooting itself and doing an update. It did not happen too often.

Sean
Program Director (USA)
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

POS Nation Review

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I have enjoyed using POS Nation. With each fix or call to the tech team, I learn the system more and more. The POS Nation employees have been wonderful, and the hardware has held up well for the time we have had it.

Aspetti positivi:

I enjoyed the setup process. The instructor was great to work with, and very informative. The features within the system fit just about any scenario we run into. The ease of learning the system was also a relief.

Aspetti negativi:

I will occasionally run into issues finding the correct reports to run for specific information. Also, I have experienced "speed" issues with the system taking many seconds to finish transactions and open the drawer. However, both of these issues are resolved fairly quickly after calling customer support.

4 anni fa

We're happy you're enjoying your system, Sean! Thanks for the review.

Lorraine
owner (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 11-50 dipendenti

CAP for Grocery store

2,0 3 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

The promised ability to use my existing hardware which was not possible with any other grocery specific POS program.

Aspetti negativi:

It was not specific to the grocery industry and is not flexible in changing to changing needs within the grocery industry. For example, when an additional tax was imposed for telecommunication cards this program did not have the ability to differentiate it which would be required in order for me to report taxes to the state. Also, my own personal, custom gift cards cannot be processed through the system nor can I scan and process Major gift cards through this program.

3 anni fa

Lorraine, We are sorry to hear you have not had a good experience in regards to some areas within our software. Please give us a call at your earliest convenience so that we can assist you at 704-405-5089.

Carol
Small business owner (USA)

Wonderful Step By Step Guidance

Aspetti positivi:

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] , our delightful Customer Success Manager, has been by our side since day one helping us get our new POS system up and running. We have found the software rather intuitive and easy to use so far.

Aspetti negativi:

Right now I am having a difficult time getting data I need from the Reports. This may be due to my inexperience with the new system.

3 anni fa

Carol, We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with your Customer Success Manager, and that he represented POS Nation well. We look forward to working with you again soon! Please reach out to us if you would like additional training in regards to the reports at [email protected]

VIVIAN
MANAGER (USA)
Articoli sportivi, 2-10 dipendenti

sPORTING GOODS

Commenti: Love it

Aspetti positivi:

The point of sale is easy to use. Reports are great..

Aspetti negativi:

It kicks you out often but you can get rite back in. The inventory is complicated way to many steps

3 anni fa

Vivian, Reviews like this really make our team proud. We are happy to hear that the reports are great for your business. Thank you so much for your kind words, and for being a valued POS Nation customer!

Heather
Tabacco, 2-10 dipendenti

CRE

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: The version I have is Cash Register express. I have been happy overall. The transition has been relatively seemless.

Aspetti positivi:

Once the system is set up it is easy to use and the reporting features are very useful.

Aspetti negativi:

The limited ability and cost to communicate with accounting software like Quickbooks online.

3 anni fa

Heather, Thank you for your kind words, and for taking the time to share your feedback of our company! We greatly appreciate you and your business.

Jennifer
Store owner (USA)
Fonte della recensione

I could not have asked for a better system and company!

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: My overall experience with POS nation is probably one of the best experiences I’ve had with another company. From day 1 everyone that I have spoke with at that company has done nothing but go above and beyond to help in any way they possibly can with anything that I needed. Their customer service skills were amazing. And that’s very hard to find these days. Every employee that I spoke with was not only extremely nice and amazing and helped with anything that i needed but you could tell that they all worked for a great company and took great pride in the company that they worked for. Which is also very rare these days. I have nothing but amazing compliments for this company! From the bottom to the top! I’m so impressed with

Aspetti positivi:

What I liked most about this software was pretty much everything. From the price, the free installation, the iCloud monthly service, the 24/7 help line, and the overall easiness of the system. Everything was customized for the products we sell. If there wasn’t a barcode, you could easily make your own button for the product. The ID option is amazing, it helps the employees on checking IDs for the sale of beer and cigarettes. The time clock for clocking in and out is very helpful as well. Along with the end of day report and all the statistics that it helps break down.

Aspetti negativi:

Your system is amazing and truly the only con I could actually think about would be to have a bigger font option on the screen or bigger square options on the main screen.

4 anni fa

Thank you for your in-depth review, Jennifer! We appreciate your feedback.

Paul
President (USA)

Tech Support

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: CAP POS is great to use but I notice they are few little things as end user myself, we need tech support to help us get though some of glitch & add-on products to the POS sooner & less wait time.
I am always please & special thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] , he have always help solve all issue I encounter in just one call, his knowledge of this software is second to none.

Aspetti positivi:

We have been using Cap software for many years & I found it's easy to use, it have many options available that business manager would love to explore it for their business. I hope CAP will post more video in how to explore all the great feature in it.

Aspetti negativi:

I can't find much of what I like least about this software but I do hope the wait time for tech support is shorter, retail business POS can't be down for too long customers have least patient when system have a glitch and tech support can't be reach right away.

3 anni fa

Paul, Thank you for your feedback regarding both the software and our technical support team. We want to ensure that we are decreasing our wait time and you are receiving the help you need in a timely manner. Please give our customer success team at call if you find that the wait time has become too extensive. You can reach us at 877-727-3548 Option 2. Thank you again for your kind words and we look forward to working with you in the future!

Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 11-50 dipendenti

POS

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: We use this for detail business reporting also it has all features

Aspetti positivi:

It has a great detail reports also it is very User friendly

Aspetti negativi:

It has two sale rate reports and point of sale system

Ristoranti, 11-50 dipendenti

So helpful

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Very good. I've used other softwares and they generally have not held up as well as POS.

Aspetti positivi:

We used this software daily when I was working in restaurants. It made it so easy to log in customers' items, print off receipts, and pay the bills.

Aspetti negativi:

We had issues with it crashing occasionally, but that might have been our own servers and not necessarily the software's fault.

4 anni fa

We're happy to hear you're enjoying your system! Thanks for the review.

Gordon

Great system for the Money

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I have spent the most part of a year researching most if not all the different POS systems out there. Though there are other systems that would fit my business model, the down fall is a lot of them are cloud base. With the lack of internet available in Alaska I need a system that I could use without total reliance on the internet. POS Nation was the best application for my needs. I was able to purchase everything I needed to operate my business, I 'm currently operating two stations with a third acting as my storage and back up system that was purchased locally for that purpose. Take the time needed to properly setup this system, the data you can get form this software will greatly assist you in making decisions in maintaining and growing your business.

Aspetti positivi:

CRE is a good program for the kind of business that I run. I recently purchased a grocery/liquor store which has a RV park and small hotel that I have been able to manage through the software. It was a lot of work setting up inventory, and incorporating the RV/Hotel to make it work with the system but with due diligence and with the great support POS provides has made managing my business far easier then it would be without it.

Aspetti negativi:

​I have had only minor issues with the hardware for example the key boards that are sent with the system are not worth the box that the were sent in had to replace them with in a month of receiving them. The keys stick and get stuck and not everything can be done efficiently through a touch screen. The back office program is a great program with good reportage, but working with purchase orders need some work. The creation of a PO doesn't work with real world situations. Once generated the can't be adjusted when faced with stock outs or quantity changes. So I don't us it to generate my orders with vendors, more so for receiving my orders. Again these are just minor issues. Again the reportage you get form the system is very informative and allows you to efficiently manage your day to day, monthly and yearly reportage.

Scott
partner/owner (USA)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 2-10 dipendenti

Review of Personnell

Aspetti positivi:

The customer support team, in particular [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been awesome. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was fantastic with getting my problem solved as quickly as she did. I hope that she answers any future calls we need to make.

Aspetti negativi:

Inability to add surcharge for credit card/debit purchases. Our credit card processing is through Payment Depot/First Nashville and the need to go to a separate screen and hit another key, while our customer is waiting is cumbersome and not efficient, either time wise or financially. We have been told that this is due to us using First Nashville, but it is hard to believe that a processor of this size is not set up in your system for this to be handled. Please feel free to contact me for further response.

3 anni fa

Scott, Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are happy to hear that our customer support team represented POS Nation well. In regards to your inability to add surcharge for credit card/debit purchases, we definitely can help you get this setup. Please give our technical support team a call at 704-405-5089 to get you the assistance needed. Thank you again for your review! We greatly appreciate you as a customer.

SHIV
DIRECTOR (Trinidad e Tobago)
Industria edilizia, 2-10 dipendenti

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] WORKED WITH ME TODAY

Aspetti positivi:

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] TOOK HIS TIME AND ADDRESSED ALL ISSUES I HAD ON MY 4 STATIONS. LUCKILY HE WAS ABLE TO CORRECT ISSUES THAT WAS CAUSING MY SYSTEMS TO CRASH. HE WAS VERY PLEASANT AND TOOK TIME TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING TO ME. HE WAS VERY HELPFUL AND IF NEED BE I WOULD LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH HIM AGAIN...OTHER REPS SHOULD FOLLOW PATTERN..THANKS

Aspetti negativi:

SOMETIMES IT CRASHES....SOME AGENTS LEAVE ME WITH A BACKUP FROM 2017 WHICH IS CONSIDERED CRAZY BECAUSE WE ARE IN 2020...

3 anni fa

Shiv, Thank you for your feedback regarding our technical support team. We pride ourselves on delivering service our customers can brag about, and it is great to know that we succeeded with you! Also, if the POS System does crash again, please be sure to either call our technical support team or email us at [email protected] so that we can get this addressed as soon as possible. Thank you and we greatly appreciate your business.

Daniel
OMSI Director of IT (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 51-200 dipendenti

Simple POS system

Aspetti positivi:

It does a lot for the money. It has been easy for our store clerks to learn and use. They provide good support for a great reasonable monthly price.

Aspetti negativi:

Don't really have anything for what i least like.

3 anni fa

Daniel, Thank you for your feedback regarding our POS System and our technical support. We pride ourselves on delivering service our customers can brag about, and it is great to know that we succeeded with you! We are also happy to hear that it has been easy for your store clerks to learn and use! We greatly appreciate your business.

Otto
General Manager (USA)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Broad range, excellent service.

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: POS Nation has some of the best customer service I've come across. 24 Hour (I think anyway) technicians available, and they even assigned one person to be our contact guy for setting up the new system. He was an invaluable resource when we were just getting started. While not every technician is familiar with every POS System, they are knowledgeable enough to help solve most minor issues, or set up a call-back appointment for the next day with another agent. Could not be happier with POS Nation and their support.

Aspetti positivi:

I am using RPower POS System through POS Nation. This software is very in depth, almost overwhelmingly so. There is next to nothing you can't do through it and as far as POS Systems I've used throughout my career, is easily the most broad and intricate software I've ever seen. RPower comes highly recommended especially if you have a complex or large menu.

Aspetti negativi:

It's range of features and capability are so immense that at times it seems almost intimidating. I have been using it for nearly 4 months now and I'm figuring new things out every day. Sometimes confusing to do what one would imagine to be a simple task, until you figure out all of its various quirks and commands. If you have a small or very simple menu, I would suggest a smaller and simpler POS System.

jennifer
owner (USA)
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento, 2-10 dipendenti

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Really enjoy all the technical support team really listen to my needs and problem solve for my business. Make great suggestions for my operating system. I like that all my needs are in one shop.

Aspetti positivi:

Step by step walks you through.easy to enter product. Easy to review stock of inventory. Manage Report from year to year. Clock in clock out. Accounting purposes, great best sellers. Times of day busy

Aspetti negativi:

The return process. Not able to print reports of items when you enter them.

4 anni fa

Thanks for the review, Jennifer!

david
CEO (USA)

Very satisfied long term user 25+ years

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Basic 101 business needs.

Aspetti positivi:

All the basis features and daily reports

Aspetti negativi:

Product photos and emailing of purchase orders with the newest software is a big plus

3 anni fa

David, We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your POS system so far. Thank you for taking time out of your day to share your feedback with us. Please let us know if you need anything in the future!

Linda
Manager (USA)
Ristoranti, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

POS Nation Technical Support Is The BEST!

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: POS Nation Technical Support is AMAZING! When the system gets hung up or any problem, they answer and have the system going or problem solved quickly.

Aspetti positivi:

The software suggested by POS Nation is easy enough for anyone to use and yet is able to keep up with our growing business.

Aspetti negativi:

The software requires you to create modifiers for so many little changes.

Rony
Tabacco, Lavoratore autonomo

Great product

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use and what i wanted out of it! The customer service is the best part great people who know what there doing and i get my problems resovled all the time!

Aspetti negativi:

Cant send out mass emails! Nothing to be a deal breaker!

3 anni fa

Rony, Thank you for your kind words regarding our POS System and also our customer service. We pride ourselves on delivering such service that our customers can brag about. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write us a review.

Kyle
General Manager (USA)
Tabacco, 11-50 dipendenti

In Brief

4,0 2 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Too busy to go into detail. Works fine for what we need

Aspetti negativi:

So much for a quick review process... A little clunky for linking products

2 anni fa

POS Nation is lucky to have such great customers, like yourself. We cannot thank you enough for sharing your positive experience with our company!

Hillary
Server (USA)
Fonte della recensione

I worked as a server at multiple establishments that utilized a POS system.

5,0 6 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

This software allowed efficient customer service and quick delivery of quality product. It allowed the staff to communicate orders efficiently to the kitchen.

Aspetti negativi:

There really weren't many cons associated with this software.

Evan
Store Manager (USA)
Beni di consumo, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

4.5 is misleading, this software is brutally ineffective.

2,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Poor. Would gladly return the product and restart the weeks long process of integrating a POS into our business from scratch with a different POS, but no returns are allowed.

Aspetti positivi:

The card processing is reliable and the fees for cards are favorable. The technical support is friendly, although not always fast.

Aspetti negativi:

The software feels ancient. Not only slow, but with regular errors and crashes. We often find ourselves frustrated at some of the poor design choices and bugs that make daily operations (such as purchasing, changes to inventory, and pulling analytical reports) either useless or hour long ordeals. The lack of focus on quality of life features and efficiency of use was apparent within just a few hours of installation and use. All of this would be at least somewhat tolerable if the software was cheap or if the company quickly resolved bugs and implemented improvements, but that’s not the case.

Liz
Store Manager (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Great software for a retail store.

Aspetti positivi:

This software is easy to use and has all the functions needed to properly operate and manage inventory/ sales.

Aspetti negativi:

Customer Database could use upgrading making it easier to look up customers and input information.

Anita
Manager (USA)
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

Technical Support

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: It’s been very great!

Aspetti positivi:

I love the technical support. I always get the help I need. Very professional and friendly. I’ve never felt like I couldn’t accomplish the tasks after support I’ve been given.

Aspetti negativi:

Some issues on reporting but we are working through.

3 anni fa

Anita, POS Nation is lucky to have such great customers, like yourself. We cannot thank you enough for sharing your positive experience with our company and specifically our technical support team.

Janice
IT Consultant (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, Lavoratore autonomo

CRE and RPE Review

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: The sales rep was extremely helpful and always available to answer all questions while evaluating the software. Tech support is overall very good and my recommendation to a new customer is to pay for support.

Aspetti positivi:

Only software that met the needs of my customer allowing for retail and restaurant sales. Customer owns the software which is what my customer wanted. Import of inventory was fairly easy and Customer Support was able to import customer basic data. Staff was able to learn quickly.

Aspetti negativi:

Customer history could not be imported. Reports could use improvement. Customer reports are available but difficult to learn. My customer has to rely on me to create them, the Advanced reporting is not user friendly. Formatting on the "built" in reports are not customizable unless exported to cvs, excel, etc. and even then, require some technical expertise.

4 anni fa

Thank you for the review, Janice!