Informazioni su Absorb LMS

LMS pluripremiato che piace sia a studenti che amministratori. Forma con facilità dipendenti, clienti e partner. Funzionalità e-commerce, SSO e social.

Ulteriori informazioni su Absorb LMS

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use as both a learner and administrator. ADP integration and automation.

Valutazioni di Absorb LMS

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Absorb LMS ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,5 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 213 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Absorb LMS?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (213)

Craig
Consultant of Continuous Improvement
Assicurazioni, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Absorb is a Great Choice for a LMS

5,0 11 mesi fa
Sottotitoli in italiano disponibili nel lettore video
Nicolas
Nicolas
Financial Analyst (USA)
Servizi finanziari, 201-500 dipendenti

Flexible and very complete LMS

5,0 5 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

It stands out for its simplicity of use and its pleasant user interface. It offers great flexibility in the design of learning experiences, adapting them to the characteristics of each training process. It has an electronic signature so that participants can demonstrate that they met the requirements of their training process. Integrates seamlessly with any eLearning content library.

Aspetti negativi:

I consider that this is a platform with a lot of potential, the only thing that I think can be improved is to simplify some processes to make the configuration easier.

Stefan
Manager, Knowledge Management (Canada)
Software informatici, 201-500 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Easy to use LMS platform with the right amount of features for our needs

4,0 7 mesi fa

Commenti: We were looking for an LMS platform for internal training that could be expanded to customer training afterwards. The sales engagement with Absorb LMS has been a great experience, providing us with the tools and knowledge to properly evaluate the platform (including a trial portal which we could test with our own content). Onboarding was well structured, with a clear plan of tasks to accomplish both on our side and on the vendor side. Absorb provides a series of well-made self-training modules to go through, which complemented the training provided by the implementation project manager. Compared to other LMS, the platform itself is easy to use while providing a good breadth of features for our use. It's a mature product, with a solid backend. We did not experience any performance issues or security concerns. Look and feel customization is relatively basic. The interface is also quite rigid: for example, thumbnails or banners must have precise dimensions, otherwise images are stretched. Because of that it requires a lot of efforts, trials and errors, if you want to have a visual experience distinct from the Absorb default. The main shortcoming we experienced is that some common workflows could be streamlined. They can involve a lot of clicks, which is irritating when you're repeating the same workflow several times in a row. Keyboard shortcuts could be introduced to facilitate some operations, which would alleviate this.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use Solid onboarding training for admins Provides content hosting Supports SCORM and xAPI (Tin Can) Supports Instructor Led Classes Zoom integration BambooHR integration Salesforce integration Overall mature platform Great customer support

Aspetti negativi:

Look and feel customization lacks flexibility Some workflows could be streamlined, especially for course management No actual course authoring functionality: users need to import learning objects created with external tools, such as 3rd party eLearning authoring tools. This is fine for our needs, but it would add flexibility if there was at least some content authoring functionalities.

Bill
H.R. Director (USA)
Beni di consumo, 51-200 dipendenti

Best training and onboarding

5,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

The main thing for me was the onboarding process with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was fantastic. She was patient and understanding of my crazy schedule. She hit all the key points that were important to me with a new program. Also, the ability for the employees to choose their own ongoing trainings was very important.

Aspetti negativi:

Cost is quite high in my opinion. I will not be using the entire program but have to pay for modules that I will not use.

Utente Verificato
HR Manager (Irlanda)
Industria edilizia, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great Software, Suffers terribly from its customer service.

3,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I rushed into this purchase a little and didnt investigate the level of support that would be offered. In hindsight this would have been a game changer for me as I would have went elsewhere.
The software is good, though it doesnt manage blended learning easily which is frustrating.
Customer Support is absolutely non existent.

Aspetti positivi:

Good User Interface, Good Course Management. Good sync with BambooHR on most things. Good Learner interface. Good Customisation options.

Aspetti negativi:

Difficult to manage blended learning. Some factors in course management could use improvements. (Managing assessments) Cannot see how many absences from courses that users have. Some issues with how it syncs with Bamboo(overwriting course information) Customer Support is non existent. 10+ days to resolve any issues. Most issues I have to try and resolve myself by resetting and that causes me other issue. Can sometimes be 'buggy' and will introduce random bugs which can be time consuming to fix and result in me resetting the system sync.

Axelle
IT Business Analyst (Canada)
Industria edilizia, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

very simple to learn and to use

5,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

the simplicity for the end user and for the training coordinators

Aspetti negativi:

some inconsistences in the user fields. they enforce to create more custom fields than necessary

Nicholas
Sr. Director of Training (USA)
Trasporto aereo/Aviazione, 10.000+ dipendenti

LMS Focused on Client Satisfaction

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: Absorb LMS is exactly what we needed to streamline our training deliver consistently and reliably. Learners love the ease of use and our admins love the reporting. Absorb also offers content integrations which we are utilizing to deliver leadership training.

Aspetti positivi:

Absorb has such a wonderful client portal to submit feedback. There's an ability to submit feature requests and have other clients talk through the pros/cons and use cases for those items. I've had calls with Absorb developers based on the feedback that I had submitted and those features then went forward into the production environment. It is awesome to see how involved Absorb is in the client community.

Aspetti negativi:

There are not many features that are problematic. I wish there was a more seamless way to allow a learner to take one course in place of another. If a learner submitted a third party certificate for a course that is equivalent to an in-house course, the admin needs to manually award completion for the in-house course. It isn't exactly clean and can lead to some confusion when auditing learner completions to understand which version was completed vs credited.

Danielle
Senior Corporate Trainer (USA)
Assicurazioni, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

No Regrets

4,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Absorb has allowed us to provide customized learning experiences for our employees, and we were also able to incorporate additional professional development course libraries to expand learning opportunities.

Aspetti positivi:

We chose Absorb as our first Learning Management System. The design isn’t too complex, which made it easier to transition previously manual instruction to online learning. It is intuitive enough that we can allow non-trainers to create content without needing to be system experts. While we were not initially satisfied with Absorb’s customer service, within the last year (2022), they have become extremely responsive to all requests for assistance and also invite feedback and recommendations for improvement.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes the system design has what seems like obvious gaps or things that don’t work as smoothly as we would prefer for learning management. We would also like to see much more effort in the user experience to allow better filtering and course organization.

Amira
Ph.D student (Algeria)
E-learning, 201-500 dipendenti

Extraordinary features!

5,0 7 giorni fa Nuova

Commenti: My overall experience with Absorb LMS is amazing. As a user and a teacher, Absorb LMS organized my task. It provides awesome features that made me gain time and effort, such as tracking participants' attendance and performance. The electronic signature has also personalized the experience for all users and is a unique feature. Though Absorb LMS still needs improvements in some areas, It is still one of the best software I used for E-learning and virtual classroom management. Highly recommended!!!!

Aspetti positivi:

* Very easy and friendly to use especially for beginners. * Absorb LMS is a great software to create and publish a course. * It tracks the participants' performance and provides reports.* Very responsive customer service. * It has an electronic signature.

Aspetti negativi:

* Configuration process is a bit difficult for beginners. * Integration options are limited. * Reporting service can be tricky sometimes. * Difficulty in managing blended learning

Shandora
LMS Admin (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Unbeatable

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: Overall, love my user experience with Absorb. We are able to train internally and externally, compliance, and instructor led trainings. It offers everything our company needs.

Aspetti positivi:

Overall, I love the ease of use of Absorb. The platform is very user friendly, integrates with everything we need, and has a great user experience. I also appreciate the customer service/tech support team, as well as our CSM and account manager. The company has 24/7 support. I always know someone is there to help when I need it and in a timely manner.

Aspetti negativi:

Really, I have no cons. It would be nice to have a "bulk" edit feature. Something that would allow me to make the same change to multiple courses at one time.

Santino
Student (Giamaica)
Gestione formativa, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Absorb LMS Review

4,0 6 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Absorb LMS makes it easy to manage user information with data such as registered users, course evaluations and popular courses. The flexibility of this platform is a plus with users able to customize it as they see fit. Very good customer support.

Aspetti negativi:

There aren't many supported third party software options that are compatible with LMS Absorb, integrating more would make this platform even better.

Mark
Training Program Manager (USA)
Settore petrolifero ed energetico, 201-500 dipendenti

Making My Life Easier

5,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: My overall experience has been great. The LMS has allowed me to build an entire corporate training program while simultaneously building the LMS to support it. The time-based credential reporting and compliance tracking has allowed to avoid those possible awkward moments with clients' specific training requirements. With this tracking and reporting, we're also able to respond to a client's immediate need by knowing who is qualified and current on a given access or occupational training requirement.

Aspetti positivi:

The Absorb LMS is easily customizable and Admin/Learner user-friendly. This allowed me to expand my Training effort and capabilities with not only scope but greater efficiencies in that I can customize the LMS to meet the varying needs of my different stakeholders.

Aspetti negativi:

If there is a negative, it is in the format of the Training Transcript when printed, or exported as an electronic file. The courses appear in alphabetical order without the ability to filter for a time period, or sort chronologically. This frustrates Supervisors who then have to review the entire transcript to find what training an employee has completed in the last year. I understand the Transcript are being reworked by Absorb for 2022, so this may become a non-issue.

Celia
Manager, Volunteer Partnerships & Engagement (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 51-200 dipendenti

Finally, an LMS that is Simple and Customizable

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: We use Absorb for an external audience - volunteers - and they have no complaints. They find it simple to use and don't require an official onboarding process.

Aspetti positivi:

I love that this product is customizable according to your organization's needs. The business model is to teach you how to fish so that you own the system and can make branding updates, page templates, email templates, etc. You can customize the Learner Home to your preferences. You're not stuck with an LMS in a box where you have to rely on customer support for everything. In addition, the system is simple to learn administratively. I'm most impressed with its reporting function which has been very complicated in my experience with many other learning systems. Also, the Global Resources field is awesome so you don't have to pretend documents always belong with a course.

Aspetti negativi:

The ILC course feature could use more flexibility. Would be great to have users be able to register for more than one ILC session within a course. I end up duplicating a lot of courses just to add the ability to register for more sessions.

Utente Verificato
Manager Training Operations (USA)
Agricoltura, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Absorb, the flexible, powerful yet easy to use LMS!

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: We use the LMS for the management of both internal and external training. It has been uneventful in the setup and management for both organizations. We have observed a few lacking capabilities in out of the box reporting to be able to report on these programs in a holistic way. However, with their APIs and direct database connections we have succeeded. While system availability and performance has been stellar, we have experienced some delays in customer support addressing our needs. They do respond, at the moment it is just taking a little longer than expected. While migrating to their system can be quite busy and a little laboring, the process was easy to follow and not too problematic for us. Our users have commented upon their migration as quite refreshing with the newer interface, layout and feel. Our overall experience has been good and we are looking forward to the new capabilities and features Absorb is continually to invest in. Happy & Productive Learning!

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use, no matter a user or administrator. Quick and responsive page loading, and simply ability to export data reports. Advance API and direct database access capability for growth and in-depth training program management and reporting. Customizable interface and deployment options with integration to other content provider libraries. Simple enrollment & curriculum rule writing and deployment.

Aspetti negativi:

Some difficulties in the management and deployment of blended learning within these challenging COVID times. Would like to see more out of the box higher level training program reports for a department, group, or training center. Could use some more options for defining departments, roles and user privilege's within the system.

Allison
Allison
VP of L&D Solutions (USA)
E-learning, 11-50 dipendenti

Unexpected Limitations

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Overall it's ok. Again we were really disappointed about the department/sub-department functionality. So if you are using Absorb for multiple clients not just internally then beware. It is definitely easier to see how many users we have in the system, who has taken what courses, our popular courses, and course evaluation scores which for us are all important KPI's. overall great value for the price.

Aspetti positivi:

Absorb is really easy to use and navigate. We purchased it for the ability to have "department" or sub-companies. We provide training materials and the platform to our clients so having a multi-tenant LMS was critical. I love the ability to customize colors and layout for various clients. The onboarding process was pretty smooth and the staff is attentive.

Aspetti negativi:

My biggest disappointment was that that the multi-tenancy or segregating by departments did not function as we expected causing us to have to adjust our offering and prices for clients. When assigning courses you can only assign to a whole or sub-department, you can exclude. So if 99 customers get the library and one doesn't, you have to allow 99 clients instead of just restricting one. When restricting departments they can manage only the users and courses within their department. However, this does not apply to the mercury module, Global Resources, Competencies, Categories, Message Templates, Ecommerce, and Public Catalogs. So we had to disable access to department admins for these features otherwise they would see other departments (clients) information which is terrible!!!! So instead we have to manage all of these features for our clients. So every time they want a billboard changed we have to do it for example. It puts a lot more management on our behalf that we weren't expecting. other little things we don't like are: -no course number field -can't control the order modules are consumed ina chapter only the order of the chapters. -can't change the reports on the dashboard or re-order it -resources don't have a thumbnail- makes them look empty/incomplete -no place for text on the home dashboard. -roles are not department-specific -can't change password expiry beyond 7 days -task functionality is way too basic -no ability to integrate tasks or due dates with calendars

Gio
Technical Trainer (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Great for Small Organizations

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: I've used a variety of learning management systems (LMS) over the years including Blackboard, Moodle, scormLMS, Canvas, Success-Factors, custom LMSs, and Absorb LMS. All of these had their place. Some were geared toward academics and schools (Blackboard, Moodle, and Canvas). Others were for huge enterprises (Success-Factors). While others were great to test your E-Learning modules on-line (scormLMS). So what do you do if you have a small organization with under a hundred employees and not enough server space or talent on hand to customize an open-sourced program like Moodle. If that's the case, you turn to the cloud. Software-as-a-service (SAAS) has now become a way of doing business for individuals and small organizations. You can save money and time on resources while reaping the benefits of frequent or constant updates to the software. Absorb LMS is a purely cloud-based application. It's a SAAS that lets you customize the front pages of your LMS, the landing or welcome page perse while giving you a hybridized version of LMS Administrator controls. You see the secret behind every LMS is that somebody, either you as the administrator or someone else working behind the scenes with the SAAS has to upload your content (E-Learning modules, Job-Aids, Videos, Presentations, etc.). So with Absorb, you get a fairly well-featured LMS, but with the benefit of having someone else go through the pains of uploading your content. After having to do the full admin tasks behind the scenes of an LMS, I can say that having someone else do it is quite an appreciable service. Overall, Absorb is a good LMS for small and large organizations that want to save money on resources and overhead. Your trainers can also function as the LMS "admins". My only complaint about Absorb is that it has decent reporting tools. After years of working as an LMS admin, it seems that reports are an after thought with most LMS developers. Yet, sooner or later someone up your chain of command will want to know the value of the LMS and that's where good reporting tools come in handy. I can gladly say that the folks at Absorb listened to customer requests for better reporting and they delivered.

Aspetti positivi:

1. Ease of use - it's in the cloud. 2. Simplified admin functions 3. Decent reporting tools. 4. Customized landing page.

Aspetti negativi:

1. Responses from Absorb can be slow. 2. Customer service isn't the best. 3. Can suffer from service outages.

I run all technical training (USA)
Reti informatiche, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

The easiest and most attractive LMS I have used in the last ten years!

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: We have saved a very significant amount of time and money switching from Cornerstone to Absorb. And we have gained features, ease of use, faster time to market. As a company that puts customer service above all else, Absorb is our learning engine helping us deliver on that promise to our customers. We have grown our eLearning use by 300% since switching to Absorb mainly because it is very easy for our customers and we can get more content to market faster.

Aspetti positivi:

In no particular order, but all equally important: - Social media and marketing integration is easy to setup and use - Dashboards and reports are the fastest and easiest I have seen; reporting highly customizable with just a few mouse clicks - Rapid deployment and migration; thousands of users, tens of thousands of records were migrated off of Cornerstone and fully functional in less than 60 days - a record! - Customized look and feel matching our corporate site was ready in one week! - Super easy for end users to get to training quickly - Saved over 50% in costs from Cornerstone and saving more everyday in reduced administration costs - Sales and support friendly and quick to help - Wide range of content support and did not have to rebuild a single training report - Flexible API offering unmatched integrations - SSO and Shopping cart easy to implement and works right the first time AbsorbLMS does one thing only, and does it right - manage my training. It's not bloated with features and functions I don't need. The administration is easy to learn and quite intuitive/flexible. It just works...and works great.

Aspetti negativi:

After six months of use, I have not come across a "least" like for Absorb. I would like to see more customization options for lower layer pages, but I cannot say this is an "issue" as I am still exploring the many possibilities offered by Absorb. For once, I have an LMS that I have not outgrown, I am still playing catch-up!

Christine
LMS Administrator (USA)
Reti informatiche, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Absorb is easy to use and great functionality!

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Absorb has been great to learn, the customer support team and CRM's are amazing to work with. They are always willing to help achieve overall success for Admin and learners. Suggestions have been taken and quickly implemented into new feature releases. Absorb is continually striving to bring on more functions. The Knowledge center has videos, conversations and suggestion to help an Admin adapt quickly.
The end user interface is easy to use, switches easily into mobile setting. I have not had any complaints about the learner interface from my end users.

Aspetti positivi:

The Admin interface is very user friendly. It is easy to create and publish a course in minutes to reach my learners immediately. The dashboard reports has been my favorite item recently. I am able to create and share specific dashboards that are impactful to our internal business units. Reporting is also a key feature for our admins. We are each able to create, save and share specific reports as well as have them sent on a re-occurring basis, saving us time and energy.

Aspetti negativi:

Initially, the course creation set up was a bit daunting, many pages to flip through. However, Absorb has updated the process and the Admin interface and changed its functionality to more align with a daily Admin. The update was well planned and thought out so that it did not disrupt any functions I was currently using.

Leonard
Leonard
Business Analyst (USA)
Servizi finanziari, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Easy to use and highly customizable LMS

5,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: In an organization where the employee training process is very significant, it is necessary to have a robust tool that facilitates the planning and execution of staff professional improvement courses. This platform offers a very versatile set of tools.

Aspetti positivi:

I really like that navigating through its functions is very easy. It allows you to design a personalized, interactive and very flexible learning experience. The tracking of participants' progress is very effective and offers very complete reports that provide detailed information for the improvement of the following courses. The electronic signature helps to confirm the fulfillment of the different training stages that are planned.

Aspetti negativi:

I would like to see more integration options to strengthen corporate learning paths.

Devin
Training Coordinator (USA)
Coaching e formazione professionale, 201-500 dipendenti

Absorb LMS

5,0 8 mesi fa

Commenti: We had such a fantastic start up team on our project with Absorb. We had a lot of ideas/goals for our LMS and our team seemed to help us meet most of our goals/expectations! Absorb is user friendly and allows for some real great content building in dashboards and online courses! Our learners love the look/design.

Aspetti positivi:

Coming from another software, we loved the customizable features of the software!

Aspetti negativi:

Only honestly the reports feature. There was only ways to run mass reports, or individual person or courses. I couldn't pick various folks and run it all at once. HOWEVER being able to to download to excel file instead of CSV file was a game changer!!

Justin
LMS Administrator (USA)
Ha utilizzato il software per: Non specificato

Absorb: Solid But With Some Shortcomings

4,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: (note: this review is based on our experience using Absorb 4).
At ARRIS, Absorb powers ARRIS Academy, our centralized location for all things training serving both internal employees as well as external customers. The platform has performed very well, maintaining consistent up time and performance while serving the diverse needs of our organization. Using the eCommerce integration and curricula, we have successfully launched certification programs so that customers and employees can demonstrate their proficiency in our products and thus demonstrate a marketable skill. We have also utilized the curricula feature to easily mass-enroll our employees in mandatory trainings; based on this success, we are exploring other forms of automated enrollments, particularly for onboarding new employees. Working with Absorb has been a great experience. Overall, the customer service is top notch. The team has worked with us to provide SSO and learner import solutions which not only reduces the overhead in Admin time but it also provides a more seamless user experience.
In my first year at ARRIS, we have rapidly grown in our reliance of Absorb, turning it into a company-wide hub of training needs. As such, we have experienced a lot of 'growing pains' as we discover the limitations of the current version of the platform. In particular, the reporting capabilities leaves a lot to be desired. There's no way to run a report on courses which also includes sub categories. In addition, a report on employees and their training records cannot be produced on a single page; one has to click within each employee to see what she/he has done.
Admin permissions is another area that is lacking. In order for somebody to create courses intended for a specific audience, he/she has to have the ability to affect all courses. It would be ideal to grant only very specific permissions for given category and also prevent he/she from performing specific actions for a given course. These are just a few of things that contribute to a lower score in ease of use as it does make the job of an admin more difficult than it needs to be.
As good as customer service has been, there have been times where there have been lengthy gaps between emails or phone calls and our delayed upgrade to Absorb 5 which brings down the score a bit. We are excited to see what the capabilities are of Absorb 5; we hope for many enhancements that improve the experience for all users.

Kimberly
Learning & Development Specialist (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 51-200 dipendenti

Easy, Fluid Implementation; a Game-Changer for Our Company

5,0 10 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Absorb has made the implementation process incredibly easy. User training was broken down into helpful microlearning and many features have been customizable, which my company stakeholders have loved. Having a project manager as a go-to source of knowledge has been fantastic, and the Help Center has given me self-sufficiency that I look for when working with other vendors. We also love that most features are already included in the pricing, versus being nickel and dimed for reporting, mobile interfaces, different learning methods, company branding, etc. We're excited to have Absorb help our company grow.

Aspetti negativi:

I'd love it if Absorb could work on additional API integrations that are included in the price. My company uses several 3rd party content creators (KnowB4, Udemy) and there are currently no connections with them.

Craig
USA
Consulenza manageriale
Ha utilizzato il software per: Non specificato
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Absorb LMS - Flexible and User-Friendly

4,5 8 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

We have been using Absorb LMS for 4+ years. The product is excellent and the Absorb team is very cooperative in working with us to customize the LMS for our unique needs. It has evolved into a collaborative partnership, rather than a typical vendor-client relationship. We have users around the world, and the user-side LMS has proven to be stable and easy to use. The admin-side has a wide range of features, and it is relatively easy for people to learn the basics. We use the LMS to deliver classroom courses, e-learning and bundles. We have established special access roles for instructors which has streamlined operations. Absorb is releasing a major upgrade which we are testing. The upgrade adds great features, and we are eager to migrate to the new version.

Aspetti negativi:

We provide our clients with very specific project tracking and reporting functions that have become part of our competitive advantage. These functions go beyond the capabilities of the Absorb LMS and the needs of typical LMS users. We have had to develop customized modules that import data from the LMS.

Everett
Technology Integration Specialist (USA)
Servizi alla persona e alla famiglia, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Absorb has been an easy to use platform for meeting our eLearning needs for our community.

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: It allows us to engage our community through eLearning by showing courses, webinars and lesson relevant to our field of work. It allows us to keep our learners engaged, connected and kept current with ideas and best practices. It allows us the opportunity to represent ourselves as experts in out field.

Aspetti positivi:

Creating and development course content in a straight-forward and simple manner. Enjoy making quick edits and updates to published courses. Ease of importing courses from various types of APIs. Support staff is very attentive and helpful with students and system issues. Administrator back end is very flexible and easy to use. Enjoy using the "impersonate" feature, which can identify problems quickly. Like that the framework of Absorb is still under development, which allows for new innovations, looking for ways to improve and stay relevant.

Aspetti negativi:

Reporting features still need a bit of development to allow for more control and options for what should be saved in the report export document. Giving more options for data being displayed by a student transcript. Some features of pulling data from the metrics can be a bit tricky.

Anthony
Anthony
Business Development Manager (USA)
Beni di consumo, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Robust and easy-to-use learning platform

5,0 5 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

It offers a very pleasant experience when browsing its interface and viewing the content of the learning programs. Its search tool is very precise to quickly find the required courses. It provides a lot of versatility with its mobile app, which allows you to log in from anywhere and at any time. The evaluation process is very intuitive and simple to carry out.

Aspetti negativi:

So far, the only thing I think it can add is a better level of personalization of the learning processes, however, this is a versatile and very complete platform.

Eunice
Eunice
Business Development Manager (Thailandia)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Cloud-based learning management system.

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: It is the leading eLearning solution. It delivers consonant, on-brand training nonetheless of location or learning requirements. It supports branded interfaces, responsive design, and social learning. It remains available 24*7 from anywhere. If you need any help, you will always find a absorb employee. One major benefit is that it maintains the LMS compliance standards for privacy protection and data security. It empowers learning even if you do not have an internet connection. Its mobile app maintains consistency with web LMS and learners can train offline. When the internet connection restores, course progression syncs automatically.

Aspetti positivi:

It is designed for all kinds of learners and organizations no matter you are a large corporation, mid-size business, or small business. It has made it easier to develop and manage training programs for both external and internal shareholders. Its main focus is on lining up learning needs with the demands of the business. It inspires business productivity. It empowers organizations all over the world to deliver training efficiently.

Aspetti negativi:

It is pretty expensive. Its tech support is not able to solve an issue. Sometimes, it does not do reporting at the level that you need it and results in reports that require much more manual work to meet the requirements. Also, dashboards of repotting have various column options that make it difficult to see information in one place. It lacks versioning. Thus, whenever you update a course, you will have to re-enroll all users. It has limited assessment options. So it should more options so that learners will have various paths leading to the same goal.