Filtra per:

Valutazioni medie

• Nel complesso
  • Servizio clienti

Informazioni su PADS4

PADS4 software allows you to change static communication into smart, moment driven and personalized content..

Ulteriori informazioni su PADS4

• Assistenza clienti
  • Rapporto qualità-prezzo
  • Consigliato
  • Data della recensione: 19/6/2017

"Amazing when it comes to connectivity! Connected to my MS Exchange without any help."

Commenti: Easy display of information towards the patients and communication to the employees

Vantaggi: The software is easy to use Like PowerPoint and super easy to connect in my case to MS Exchange, By just following a wizard I was able to connect it. Also making the layout is completely straight forward. It gives me the complete freedom and if you can make a PowerPoint you can work with this product. It is as simple as they say. Also, the price is really low for what you get.

Inconvenienti: Finding out which Viewer types I needed. But after some support from my reseller I was able to make the right choises,

• Data della recensione: 19/6/2017
  • Rapporto qualità-prezzo
  • Consigliato
  • Data della recensione: 7/1/2018

"very good software"

Vantaggi: customer support because they have good partner in my country . we chose this software between 4 digital signage software.

Inconvenienti: cost of this software. price of this software is very high for restaurants , universities & Hotels .

• Data della recensione: 7/1/2018