Recensioni su Workday HCM

Informazioni su Workday HCM

Gestisce tutto il capitale umano di un'organizzazione: dai dipendenti a tempo pieno ai lavoratori con contratto a tempo determinato, durante l'intero percorso che va dall'assunzione alla pensione.

Ulteriori informazioni su Workday HCM

Aspetti positivi:

It also is useful to keep track of pay as well as money being taken out for insurance and taxes.

Aspetti negativi:

Their expensive user training courses are absolutely appalling for adult learners - 4 days in a classroom flicking through a 500 page bound workbook, anyone.

Valutazioni di Workday HCM

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Workday HCM ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,4 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 1.021 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Workday HCM?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (1.021)

Davide
Recruiter (Italia)
Risorse umane, 201-500 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita

Efficace e preciso

4,0 9 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Il software è molto completo, si trovano moltissime funzioni che vanno a coprire degli argomenti molto vasti

Aspetti negativi:

Il software è complesso, sotto alcuni punti di vista. I diversi moduli sono tutti ben collegati ma non risulta sempre facile capirne il funzionamento

Financial Analyst (USA)
Software informatici, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Best HR tool a company can use

5,0 9 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

My favorite aspect of Workday is the User Interface. The software is very easy to navigate for any user, and requires almost no training. I also love the personnel reports I can pull through Workday with our HRIS specialist.

Aspetti negativi:

The Workday implementation took a long time. It took months before the Workday team could implement this software for us to go live.

Douglas
Business Development Strategies Advisor (Canada)
Assicurazioni, 10.000+ dipendenti

Great Tool for People Management and is Very Easy to Use

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: Workday HCM has been excellent. Very easy to use, lots of capabilities, and allows employees and team members to use the software to learn more about themselves and opportunities. It has been great for learning about my performance and seeing how I can grow and succeed. Whenever I see my payroll, I also always check the breakdown to see if everything is correct. I love the transparency and all the good documentation in the software, so nothing is lost on your employee file.

Aspetti positivi:

I like how intuitive the software is in the company and how easy it was implemented and adopted by the company. There are many, many features that are very useful for the day-to-day or week-to-week activities of our employees and team. I really like how every step is transparent and it shows you the hierarchy each decision goes through. For example if you are taking time off, it shows you who needs to approve next and the chain of command. This software is really a one stop shop for all Human Capital management in terms of performance, payroll, expenses, time off, training, and career management.

Aspetti negativi:

I actually don't have any negative things to say about workday HCM. It is really easy to use, and the documentation is really good on my employee file. If I need something, I can find it on my profile.

Ignas
Software Engineer (Lituania)
Software informatici, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Feels unfinished

3,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Smooth onboarding process. All given information was clear

Aspetti negativi:

For me it felt a bit unfinished. Some of the pages had no purpose

Vatan
IT Manager (India)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Workday Lifts your HR process

5,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: It has been great

Aspetti positivi:

Almost everything. time tracking, recruitment, employee onboarding, alerts, approvals, etc

Can customise and improve the Q&A forms. Provide more flexibility

Abby
Digital Marketing Manager (USA)
Proprietà immobiliari, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Best HR Tool for the End-User

5,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Workday has all the HR resources and tools I use regularly at my fingertips. As an employee, I really appreciate that I don't have to track someone in HR down when I need access to a paystub, W2, or timesheet because everything is provided for me within Workday.

Aspetti positivi:

As an end-user of Workday, I love having everything I need from an HR perspective in one easy to use tool. Within the platform, I am able to track time, see paystubs, manage benefits, find certain resources or email addresses. I have worked at other companies that have provided the same resources but across several different platforms which made any HR related task very difficult for employees. Additionally, since our company has implemented Workday, I have received my pay on a consistent schedule on the same day of the week at the exact same time which is very helpful for budgeting purposes.

Aspetti negativi:

The user interface leaves much to be desired from a design perspective but it is clean and easy to navigate. The platform will sometimes glitch when adding time and submitting timesheets which has caused an issue for me in the past.

HR Coordinator (Canada)
Semiconduttori, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti

Amazing

5,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Workday is an Amazing program from both an employee and employer standpoint. It is extremely straight forward and easy to use while also being very robust.

Aspetti negativi:

I have no complaints regarding Workday.

Thea
Customer Service Representative (Filippine)
Esternalizzazione/Delocalizzazione, 10.000+ dipendenti

Your Guide to using Workday for Job Postings

4,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Workday is very reliable and efficient. You can easily navigate through tabs, easily understand where to upload files or to search for job openings. You can track your referrals as well as their progress in the application process. You can also check your history and profile on the company and how others may evaluate your profile if ever you do take an opportunity such as a promotion. You can request for files and receive it in a couple of hours. No hassle and very efficient when it comes to the overall platform performance.

Aspetti negativi:

Just a minor detail that would be helpful is if workday has 2 way authentication system wherein you can use it to access it on your mobile device since based on my experience your domain on workday can only be found on your registered company computer.

Tech lead (India)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

All Human Resources function unified at one place.

4,0 2 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

It covers end to end Human resources activities from start of requisition open to closure and onboarding of new hire to termination of that employee, Leave and time tracking, payroll processing, apprisal.. Etc

Aspetti negativi:

Its a Software as a solution needs to relay on Workday's planned maintenances regardless of your urge.

Ric
Ric
Financial Representative (USA)
Servizi finanziari, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Workday HCM is no hassle, it just works.

5,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: I had a great experience with workday.

Aspetti positivi:

I really liked how easy it was for myself to report my hours. I mostly used this feature for time reporting, but then there was also a great feature that showed exactly how much money your employer was giving you and how it was allocated.

Aspetti negativi:

The UI takes some getting used to, there’s so many features but you have to go under different unrelated tabs sometimes to find the exact tool you are looking for.

Utente Verificato
Customer Service Rep (USA)
Assicurazioni, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita

Expensive Cloud HR tool for Small Businesses

3,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

It was a very full service product to bring Human Resources to the Cloud.

Aspetti negativi:

This product vas a very feature rich software platform but is very expensive per employee for a Small Business with limited resources.

Nolan
Merch Analyst (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 10.000+ dipendenti

Workday HCM Review

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: I support a team that focuses primarily on data driven tasks, and within that world its' really import to step away from the numbers and the data and focus on what my employees are excelling at individually and see what challenges they are facing. I love that the employee is the one to input their goals and results, as that holds them accountable for any challenges they are facing. The email reminders are very helpful for both me and the team I support. It's a great tool that helps us connect and drive forward!

Aspetti positivi:

Workday HCM has been a big part of my employee success tracking since my organization made the switch. However, with my entire division switching to a remote / work from home model, it's been imperative to keeping my employees on track with their career development. Workday makes it simple and streamlined to create monthly, quarterly & annual goals for my team, and my favourite thing about the software is when an entry is needed or overdue from them, they receive a message to their inbox (so I don't have to send a ton of reminders - nobody likes doing that). On my end, I get updates regarding completion status of performance tracking, and I really like the transparency in terms of my employees receivng a notification when I have completed their forms on my end as well.

Aspetti negativi:

I find it a bit difficult to access previous performance reviews, and I somehow never get there on my first try when I try to access the previous quarters or months. If there was a much more obvious option on the dashboard that would make the Workday experience even better.

Patrick J
IT Solutions Architect (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Experienced Architect Required for Success

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I have configured Workday daily, for the past 7 years. I have configured every module from payroll to benefits to recruiting and you'll be hard-pressed to find another Workday expert with as much experience as me.

Aspetti positivi:

Workday is the best HCM software in THE world. Nothing and I mean nothing is superior. We can argue about the competency of individual modules, especially payroll, but as a core HCM platform, no other software can compete. Anybody that says otherwise does not know what they're talking about. Anybody that complains about usability is probably not working with a quality Solutions Architect. To successfully implement and maintain this application, it is absolutely required that you employ at least one experienced, rockstar Solutions Architect. The application is expensive and is crucial that you fully leverage all of the technology that the app offers. Use its sophisticated features to optimize your HR department.

Aspetti negativi:

Workday knows that they have a real gem here. As a result, their attention to customer support has consistently declined as the popularity of the application has increased. Unless you're a major client oh, you're not going to get good customer support. What do I mean by a major client? I'm talking about the Google's the Facebook's the Adobe's, and even then, the support can leave something to be desired. And I'm speaking as someone who has worked at one of the aforementioned. An HR executive once told me that starting with work day was like being given the keys to a fancy new Ferrari but not even being shown how to start the car. Also, just because they work for workday doesn't mean they know what the hell they're talking about. The popularity has grown so has their staff. Obviously, some of these staff members are incompetent. I have experienced this firsthand and I assure you that it is frustrating when the so-called Workday SME is significantly less experienced than yourself. And this was at a time when I was fairly green. I have had to clean up confusingly complex convoluted implementations, after the fact. While I appreciate the job security, this is not a great way for any company to begin a relationship with their customer. We all know that a popular software can quickly be overtaken by a newer, better product. Workday is vulnerable here and somebody could exploit it.

Chakkrit
People Technology Junior Analyst (Thailandia)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Workday is probably the best human capital management too in the world right now.

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Every big organization needs a human capital management program. Without Workday, this wouldn't have been possible. Especially in big companies like Agoda, where there are many requirements from stakeholders such as GDPR, Data Privacy, and Security, these are things that many of the competitors couldn't do.

Aspetti positivi:

Workday is probably the best human capital management in the world right now. Learning Workday opens wide opportunities to various jobs. As a Workday HCM beginner, it might be overwhelming, but after one training course and a month of practice, Workday HCM can easily become a simple thing. Workday HCM is important as it is the core of other Workday modules such as Workday Security and Workday Business Process Architecture.

Aspetti negativi:

Workday is definitely an expensive tool that is only utilized by big companies. It is going to be rare for small to medium size company to use Workday. It means that, if you are going to quit a company that uses Workday and would prefer to find a job in a similar fashion, it has to be a large size company. Workday training is also kind of expensive, yet it is not a one-on-one training but a group course instead. Workday Support is very technically useful, however, it might take some time for an issue to resolve and they don't provide live chat support. Workday Learning is something that my company has issues with the most.

Utente Verificato
Project Manager - Business Intelligence and Campaigns (USA)
Beneficenza, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Finally getting away from PDFs

4,0 4 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

The best part of about Workday Performance Management is the ability to get away from manual processes. Previously at our company, we had to write our self-evaluations in a PDF document that was submitted to our managers. Then the manager could choose to write something completely different or utilize what was already written by the employee. Ultimately, the manual process left out information. With Workday Performance Management, everything is included. The self-evaluation is maintained within the performance review, as is the manager's review. That way anyone can compare and contrast what the manager had to say vs. what the employee had to say about themselves. All of this can be custom created per company so that an organization can keep whatever fields work best for them. It also can maintain goals, as well as milestones throughout the course of the year so that employees aren't just touching their reviews once a year, but actually working on them throughout the entire year. Sometimes it is hard to keep up with all that I have accomplished at the end of the year, unless I have written it down in a Word doc. But now you can add things to your review as it happens and then do one final edit at the end of the year.

Aspetti negativi:

The biggest con for me is the lack of stating what can be improved. This could be a customized field that my organization failed to incorporate. If that's true, then maybe the improvement could come from WorkDay itself on best practices. But every employee wants to shine a light on all the good they did throughout the course of the year. It is just as important for each employee to shine a light on the things they could do better, or improve upon for the next year. Another con for our organization was the length of time it took to implement WorkDay within our systems. It was far from an easy task that took thousands of man-hours to implement. However, now that it is implemented and people are using it, it seems to have been worth the effort.

Danielle
Danielle
Human Resources Management (USA)
Articoli sportivi, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

"Workday is the best assistant Online for HR"

5,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: You may build and grow your corporation using Workday HCM. There is no limit to what can be done. Anyone in HR or a department head may simply access and obtain employee information using their user-friendly interface, whether it's for insight into their compensation or any other data you require. More significantly, it gives HR personnel the tools they need to do their jobs better, from adding new vacation entries to collecting lists of the most frequently utilized perks.

Aspetti positivi:

Payroll, vacation requests, time off, hiring, performance management, and much more are all made easier with Workday. For the most part, tasks are straightforward and intuitively organized. My dashboard displays the demands made by our personnel. To charge other business units for projects and hours, we may change things like pay rate, hours, department, and project id. Direct links to applicants' Facebook and Twitter pages and the ability to select candidates by a variety of criteria, including location, experience, and current position, are all strengths of the recruiting area.

Aspetti negativi:

A few tasks throughout the course of a typical workday might be perplexing. The "time off" tool, for example, may lead you to believe that it displays information about your own personal time off at work, but it actually displays information about the vacation time taken by your team. You have to enter another option to be able to appreciate your free time and it is usually confusing

Utente Verificato
Managing Director (Sri Lanka)
Risorse umane, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

‘A platform for employees to speak-up’

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: comparatively, ‘workday’ is an efficient, effective and affordable system for an above average organization.

Aspetti positivi:

Many companies lose their talented employees due to failures by the top management to recognize the contributions made by certain employees for the growth of the organization, which goes unnoticed by the hierarchy which creates a negative opinion towards the management by those employees. HCM tool makes a positive impact as a go-between the employee and management and WORKDAY has made substantial developments with this regard. ‘Workday’ HCM has given the employees all the freedom to put on record their contributions/ achievements, goals, training requirements, etc which has almost totally brought to halt human ignorance/negligence of appraisers during evaluations and give due recognition to each employee according to the employee value to the company. ‘Workday’ has many features that help both the management and employees to know each other better and make justifiable decisions. With an advanced HCM such as ‘workday’, it is not only the HR head, but the whole top management is aware of the positives and negatives of the members of the organization which strengthens the transparency of the decision makers. With ‘workday’, the management doesn’t need to wait till the due period for performance appraisals, but identify ‘real-time’ the value of certain talents and apply sensible decisions to recognize such employees. ‘workday’ comes with an attractive UI which is a pleasing plus point. Additionally, it supports multiple devices which are useful on the go.

Aspetti negativi:

so many beneficial features are incorporated in the system that it takes a fairly big effort to familiarize. As this is a HR centered software with access to each member, we find difficulties in getting the full potential due to cultural diversities by way of language barriers (non-English speakers).

Kayla
HR (USA)
Servizi bancari, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Best HCM Option

5,0 5 mesi fa

Commenti: Great HCM. By far the best I have worked with in my HR career.

Aspetti positivi:

Workday is not perfect, but it is the best HCM software that I have used. You can integrate almost every aspect of HR into one platform. The employee self service is easy to use.

Aspetti negativi:

It can be time consuming / a big lift to implement and deploy new modules within Workday, especially if you don't have a knowledgeable Workday team dedicated to the project. I have worked on small Workday implementation teams where we learned as we went along (it's painful) and I have worked with Workday consultants who do all of the work. I highly recommend hiring experts for the implementations. You are paying a lot for the software and want to make sure it is setup properly and getting the full value.

RPA Developer (USA)
Software informatici, 51-200 dipendenti

New HR Tool brings some challenges and benefits

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: MY organization switched over to Workday and I had the chance to use this tool for a while now. I'll say that it's a lot easier to pick up and the available info to learn it was easy to grasp as well.

Aspetti positivi:

You can pretty much find any HR related features/questions/information in one spot. I was able to consolidate my benefits options, PTO, reviews, in one spot. I also think that it's certainly more robust/ takes a lot less down time than our previous software. Besides that Workday comes with the standard user logins, password setup, online time-sheet, etc. that I expect. I really like the ability to edit my own info very fast. I can change things like benefits or dependencies quickly rather than going directly to my HR's office.

Aspetti negativi:

My one complaint is that I used to be able to directly edit some of my team member's info and reviews from our old platform on my own. I think whether it's due to lack of access rights or just how my HR department has set it up, I can't do that any longer. It's a more lengthy process of getting it manually updated from my end and through some parties outside my immediate department.

Soumi
Soumi
Automation Engineer (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 10.000+ dipendenti

Review for Workday

5,0 5 mesi fa

Commenti: I am using Workday regularly for applying leaves, tracking them, viewing my salary slip, tracking change in compensation, providing IT declaration, updating shift and stand by hours. Also, I have used Workday for requesting various letters from my organization automatically like experience letter, compensation letter, etc. The mail notification feature of workday enables me to receive notification whenever there is an update to my compensation or change in my role or on promotion.

Aspetti positivi:

Workday is a centralized workforce management tool that is used in my organization. In Workday, all the important day to activities of an employee can be performed like applying for leaves, getting them approved by manager, viewing and downloading salary slips, providing IT declaration, providing beneficiary info, address info, education info and many more. Various important letters like Offer letter, experience letter, etc can also be directly requested using Workday. It is a cloud based tool and can be accessed from anywhere.

Aspetti negativi:

It is an expensive tool that can only be used by big enterprises. Also, the workday UI can be confusing for new users who will find it difficult to navigate and find the required sections in workday.

HR Director (Australia)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Money pit - a software company that charges you for regular updates to their software

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Everything you do with Workday costs money. Forget the annual licence cost, that's only part of it - every time you send an email or phone support you are on the clock. Twice a year when the software gets updated you are required to pay consulting fees to Workday or one of their service partners to test that the update actually works at your end. Most new features and enhancements are not provided for free as part of these updates, so you have to purchase them. Third party applications that supposedly integrate with Workday only do so after you pay thousands of dollars for Workday to set that up for you. Hidden costs everywhere - you need to budget for 25-50% per annum in service and other costs on top of your annual licence fee. Be warned - it is a unique business model in the software world.

Aspetti positivi:

The workflows are really good, particularly for recruitment and performance management

Aspetti negativi:

The interface is unusual from a UX perspective, and everything is very rigid. Workday offers little flexibility or user customisation, unless you are happy to spend a fortune with one of their service partners. Their expensive user training courses are absolutely appalling for adult learners - 4 days in a classroom flicking through a 500 page bound workbook, anyone?

Utente Verificato
Senior Associate - IT Audit (USA)
Contabilità, 51-200 dipendenti

Learning Curve, but Allows for a lot of Consolidation

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Complex so far, but also rewarding to have a single platform to build off of. There are a lot of things that need to be monitored at once, but again, having things consolidated will make those efforts much easier, along with leveraging the consistent updates from Workday.

Aspetti positivi:

Consolidating one-off software into a single solution. We were utilizing separate candidate tracking software, performance review software, employee profile details, and more. Workday offers all of this, and once everything was ported over, it has become much easier to manage and there are now several other offerings that can be taken advantage of from a data analysis and management standpoint.

Aspetti negativi:

The onboarding and internal training required is extremely robust, however, essential. This is not an overnight switch, it will take a lot of time and internal training, to achieve the top uses of this powerful platform, but the expectation is that it will be very worthwhile.

Ben
Developer ()
, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Difficult to learn without paying for courses but still a solid option

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I have only been using Workday for a few months. After taking all of the integration courses and starting to build integrations I am reasonably comfortable with the back end but no front end knowledge which is required to test at least the inbound integrations. Be prepared to spend days researching certain topics before coming up with answers. I recommend hiring a consultant to help in house developers learn the tools and functionality if you decide to go with Workday.

Aspetti positivi:

-Basic functionality for end users is intuitive and easy to use. -Lots of options for integration with third parties -Easy to use, custom, report capability with the option to expose reports as services (RaaS). -Fairly easy to learn and use add-in for Eclipse for complicated integrations (Workday Studio).

Aspetti negativi:

-Training is expensive and is basically required to do an implementation due to lack of available reference material. Recording the online training for future reference is not permitted -The workday community site is cumbersome (searches are not ranked according to relevancy and it can take many hours to find what you are looking for). Some workday studio components don't seem to be documented at all on the site. -Certain functionality and community information is only provided to "Workday Implementation partners" which makes it nearly impossible to implement in-house without paying to outsource some of the work to a workday partner. -Workday doesn't seem to have been built with performance in mind. Even with server side paging, reports and integrations are very slow. -Lots of "hidden features." This would normally be a bonus but more advanced tasks require the user to know exactly what to search for from the application's search feature. Most of the functionality of workday is hidden in search results and isn't intuitively exposed in the UI.

Ryan
Ryan
(Former) Head of Comp Team (USA)
Software informatici, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great for managing Comp workflows, but not for analytics/reporting

4,0 3 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

1) Ability to audit change logs: who made what change when, who was it approved by, was it later edited or rescinded, etc. 2) The ability to mass rescind changes is a lifesaver; you can filter by data input date range, specific input files, individuals / business units, etc. 3) Quick learning curve to get familiar with the interface, new comp team members can get ramped up in no time.

Aspetti negativi:

1) While reporting within the tool does exist, I always found it lackluster compared to what we could build on top of it with Tableau or custom dashboard tools. 2) Doesn't do a great job of interacting with equity data, particularly vesting data. We always created custom tables in SQL and fed them into Workday for reporting purposes, didn't trust using it as the system of record for equity. 3) Difficult to make corrections to a comp change record without manually rescinding and updating subsequent comp changes (which can be VERY tedious).

Cathy
HR & Recruiting Manager (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Sad to not have Workday

4,0 8 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall, Workday is a good product with good support.

Aspetti positivi:

Workday was easy to navigate and very intuitive. A new employee could come in that was unfamiliar and quickly be up-to-speed. We had several upgrades, each making the process better each time.

Aspetti negativi:

We could not be on our own cloud, making the organization more vulnerable to cyber attacks.