Valutazioni medie

• Nel complesso
  • Servizio clienti

Informazioni su Trello

Trello è uno strumento di collaborazione visivo che crea, in modo divertente e versatile, una prospettiva condivisa per il tuo team, su qualsiasi progetto.

Ulteriori informazioni su Trello

Stai visualizzando 16.669 recensioni

Handel H.
Videographer
Produzione di media, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
  • Data della recensione: 28/7/2019

"Incredibly useful task planner"

Commenti: Overall since implementing, the entire team has grown in efficiency of task planning. We are getting more accomplished with this program. We are all very happy with its use despite the drawbacks listed.

Vantaggi: The "card" system is innovative and highly efficient. The ability to see all your tasks allows you to prioritize and organize what to accomplish. Overall runs smoothly with a very clean user interface. It is easy to use and requires little to no training. Tasks can be assigned to multiple people, and can be checked off as "completed" by whomever - making tracking and rewards a breeze. The calendar plugin is very helpful. The use of plugins is incredibly useful as well.

Inconvenienti: There are several lacking features. There is no ability to set a time-stamp on a project, (how long it will take) outside of using the calendar feature. You cannot assign an approximate time to complete a project. Also there is no messaging function, only "comments". This is very limiting. Also, there is no way to divide cards and tasks under a single person. A single person will only have all their tasks in a big pool, color labels help but do not break it up making it easy to read. When a card is archived, who knows where it goes, it vanishes really. no ability to delete cards.

• Data della recensione: 28/7/2019
Digital Content Manager
E-learning, 201-500 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 17/6/2020

"Good collaboration tool with a lot of features to keep you organized"

Commenti: We used to use Microsoft Excel for our e-learning design projects, but there was a lot of overhead involved in creating the project forms in Excel. Trello mostly works for our purposes right out of the box, so we were able to dive into a new process without spending a ton of time defining the process up front.

Vantaggi: Trello supports our e-Learning design process by providing a central place to store and discuss the design for a particular learning engagement. It is user-friendly even for folks who are not particularly tech-savvy. It runs quickly and doesn't require any software installation. It can also be used for a variety of projects, from tracking a product roadmap or personal to-do list to creating new content for our learning platform.

Inconvenienti: A lot of the useful features require a paid account or a certain amount of Trello Gold to use. So all of the features are not available right out of the box. It also forces a design layout that is vertical, as opposed to our learning platform content which is arranged horizontally. So it is not as flexible as we would like.

• Data della recensione: 17/6/2020
Senior Producer
Videogiochi
  • Data della recensione: 10/7/2018

"Great for the basics, but struggles with anything more."

Commenti: It helps us with quick organisational tasks, and seeing ideas laid out infront of us does help with productivity. But sometimes Trello just isn't powerful enough for actual task management and tracking, and this is a chore having to move your cards into another system all the time. It should have a pro-level tier for people who want more control over their management of the boards.

Vantaggi: Trello is great, it's simple to use, and has loads of clever UX devices that make tracking and updating tasks a joy. We use it quite often within our organisation whenever something needs "organising fast" - we're not expecting to track the progress of the entire project through Trello, but the occasional breakout. We've most often used Trello to round up our "ideas" phase, and then moved onto a more complex project management tool after that. The interface is simple, the free level is "about right" and there are just enough features for you to get going quickly. Trello is great for quick organisational tasks, that need to be presented in a visual way, or they are good for information sharing (literally a pin-board of ideas works well) - and has reduced the need for post-it-notes everywhere in the office.

Inconvenienti: There comes a point in every Trello boards life when the user will go "ok, now it's time to move this all away from Trello" Task management is .. laborious at best, with no real way of tracking time, burndowns, productivity, velocity, or any other metric that tells a project manager if the job is "getting done", it's simply not built for that and trying to implement methods that will make it work, just result in frustration. It's also a bit lightweight on the features for the free trial version, quite a few things are locked off behind the paywall (which is fine) - but also, we feel that there isn't *enough* features behind the paywall which would incentivise us to purchase a license. So the bottom line with Trello is it's great for short term, simple tasks and idea sharing, but anything more heavy duty that needs to be updated regularly and it will struggle.

• Data della recensione: 10/7/2018
I.T. Project Manager
Consulenza manageriale, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 24/3/2020

"My go-to for team and project management "

Commenti: I have used Trello for years for personal, academic and professional use. I mostly use it for professional PM for clients and projects and for my NASA L'SPACE work. Use solo or with a team.

Vantaggi: It really helps me organize information, tasks and really all aspects of a project. I've used it for years and it just gets better with the add-ons. I use it for professional project management and with my special projects with NASA's L'SPACE program. I use Trello with a premium add-on called PlanWay that adds additional project management tools like Ganntt charting and it makes task assignments and ownership easier for team based projects.

Inconvenienti: When I first began to use it years ago I jumped in and didn't really both to learn how to use it. If you don't have a method to organize the lists and cards it can get messy and overwhelming. What I learned to do was take a little time to read tutorials and watch some Trello YouTube videos and it helped me organize my information better. That's my advice to new users. Otherwise I have no complaints I love it.

• Data della recensione: 24/3/2020
Jacob E.
Growth Marketing Manager
Produzione di media, 13-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 8/3/2020

"Amazing Team Workflow Software"

Commenti: I am a huge supporter of Trello. In general, I am a super organized person, always at Inbox Zero and obsessed with task management. I use asana, trello and my reminders app on my phone to organize my day-to-day activities. I could definitely tell you that without Trello, I would not be able to work within my own team or other teams at the company. The ease of use for any new user, makes onboarding super easy, and painless. Moreover, I love having one place to manage all my tasks and other tasks on my team, with the ability to move it across the Kanban board comfortably.

Vantaggi: - Ease of use
- They have a mobile app and browser software
- Super easy to understand for new users
- Sharing it and inviting new users is as simple as sending them an invite link
- The setup literally takes just minutes
- You have the ability to add custom fields to cards
- They work with Zapier so you can trigger certain things based on cards moving to columns you've identified
- It's freemium is extensive

Inconvenienti: - There were times when I sent an invite link, the user joined, but then when sending a specific card URL, the same the user could not access

Bashanganyi M.
MD
Media online, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 19/6/2020

"My every day"

Commenti: Having used it for years, I like its simplicity. It's fairly easy to onboard other users I want to collaborate with. They come into my ecosystem

Vantaggi: It is my dashboard that enables me to keep track of mulitple businesses, employees, clients, partners. In simple words, it keeps me sane.

Inconvenienti: Dont like that it was bought by Atlassian, but thats not a feature. Just dont like change, especially when it just works.

• Data della recensione: 19/6/2020
Allen H.
Manufacturing Engineer
Ingegneria meccanica o industriale, 2-10 dipendenti

"Will change your life"

Commenti: Extremely good experience with Trello. I really started using it to stay on top of homework. Now I'm a converted gold member. My team uses it. My wife and I also use it to stay on top of our side hustle orders and plan vacations.

Vantaggi: The Kanban system developed by Toyota is essentially what Trello is. It works for industry and it works for me. You can use Trello to plan your life and let nothing fall through the cracks. Automated features allow for some really helpful reminders. From flossing to homework to fulfilling orders, Trello has got you covered.

Inconvenienti: As of a recent update you'll have to pay at least $5 a month to take full advantage of of Trello's automation features

Joshua V.
Marketing e pubblicità, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 19/4/2020

"Perfect for project management, and working with a client's team"

Commenti: Trello is a pleasure to use, and I use the software constantly. It helps me work with my client's contractors in an efficient way, it also helps me knock out projects quicker when i'm the only contracted worker a client has hired. It increases my execution speed by allowing me to chop up the steps, and execute them in a logical fashion.

Vantaggi: My favorite part about trello is how unlike other project management software it is easy for new clients to pick up and understand. I personally use trello to help me complete tasks in a logical order for projects i'm working on. I also use trello when I am working with a client who has multiple employees, or contractors working on a different part of the project than I am. It helps me share tasks with those contractors so we can complete a bigger job, such as completing a funnel.

Inconvenienti: I don't have much to dislike about this software honestly, it's easy to use, has a freemium option, an amazing app, and runs very fast.

• Data della recensione: 19/4/2020
Luca G.
Developer
Software informatici, 13-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 10/5/2020

"Esy to use and I like there is a free plan"

Commenti: I use Trello to manage tasks with my team and clarify with other teams what we are doing. For me, it is super useful to manage tasks of the week, but it is a bit confusing to manage long term features. The main issue is that a lot of the time I wrongly delete the description and the title, so I prefer to use comments.

Vantaggi: Easy to use; templates are the best way to interact with different boards; free plan; bitbucket powerup; comments in the cards;

Inconvenienti: Limitations to powerup usage; it is confusing to manage multiple boards; it is not easy to search archived cards; cards description has no history and it is super easy to lose it;

• Data della recensione: 10/5/2020
Ashley E.
Support Engineer
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 11/4/2020

"Simple storyboarding and online tasks board"

Commenti: I really enjoy trello and use It weekly for personal IT projects and for managing my personal workload.

Vantaggi: I can drag and top all of my stories or tasks to relevant sections which I can title and create as many of that I like. Most of the feature you will require are free to use aswell making this fantastic for personal and small group projects and keeping on top of any administration and management.

Inconvenienti: Most features are available free of charge however you cannot try the premium for the features without paying a full subscription price. A 7 day trial might be nice!

• Data della recensione: 11/4/2020
Rick H.
Directo of sales
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 30/6/2020

"Just kept growing"

Commenti: You get a lot for free. I ran my last business on the free version alone. The power-ups really allow great integration and automation

Vantaggi: Started with Trello as a free planning and to-do product and it just kept growing and growing and growing. Best part is that unlike some products it kept growing with us becoming part of the daily production and planning process.

Inconvenienti: My only complaint is that the search feature seems to be a little weak. The ranking of search results seems erratic. eg. if I search ACME inc. you would think the most recent or most frequently accessed cards would come up but they seem almost random.

• Data della recensione: 30/6/2020
Jesse L.
Marketing Director
Software informatici, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 1/6/2020

"Simple team task management - everything we need"

Commenti: Our experience has been great. We tried asana and Monday.com, which are both very good tools, but for our different use cases - team project management, content management board, idea board, etc - the simplicity of trello was what we needed and get the most benefit from.

Vantaggi: Intuitive, straightforward interface is so easy to use. We can set up, share, move, collaborate on and complete tasks very quickly and efficiently. The background customizations are great as well. And the price can't be topped.

Inconvenienti: Nothing. We tried two others for extended periods of time that sold themselves as having more or better features, but we always came back to trello.

• Data della recensione: 1/6/2020
Reinard D.
GM Marketing
Organizzazioni civiche e sociali, 501-1.000 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 13/5/2020

"First to market, but not in first place"

Commenti: As a personal tool, I can confidently recommend Trello as the free tier provides plenty of room to manage your personal day-to-day tasks. As a professional task or project management platform, there are now better options out there, although there is a big dollop of personal preference involved in these types of software solutions.

Vantaggi: Trello is a really good personal and professional task project manager. I've used it in both of these capacities and I must admit, it worked better for me in my personal life than professional. As a personal tool, the free tier is really generous and you'll be able to track, organise and manage daily tasks and projects around the house with ease. As a professional tool, it just didn't quite get there. While the onboarding was really easy and the team got into the swing of it pretty quickly, once we started to integrate into our workflow, there were some hiccups we just couldn't solve. Don't get me wrong, getting boards set up, people assigned to tasks and uploading supporting documents was easy. There are some nice additions like adding designs to boards to give the creative members of your team an outlet to personalise their spaces and the board and task setup results in a really robust and detailed view of what's in your pipeline. The app is a really good partner to the desktop version and let's you do everything from your phone that you could do on the web version, with a caveat here and there.

Inconvenienti: Once we got into the workflow part we started to realise the limitations of the software on our particular process. To elaborate, we were using the software to manage tasks such as creative output workflow, advertising schedules and external partner projects. Now this is going to be the personal preference part, it just didn't feel natural the way Trello organises these processes. Moving tasks from step-to-step and the way documents were handled within each task/board didn't fit naturally with how we ran high volume task flow. I think in the end, some team members became frustrated with the day-to-day method of manually updating task status and the lack of automation with regards to tasks hitting certain milestones.

• Data della recensione: 13/5/2020
Software Developer
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Fonte: GetApp
  • Data della recensione: 12/5/2020

"Trello, the Collaboration Giant"

Commenti: Trello is helping us to solve the issue of collaboration and time tracking on our projects. We can now easily see work being done by each individual and even the time they spend. It has also solved our communication challenges by automating email notifications

Vantaggi: Trello really made our development team work better. The fact that you can line up tasks in lists and set card owners and due dates really did it for us. It is a very easy tool to use as setting up the board is just drag and drop. The vast number of power ups available also allowed us to extend its functionality and get more from the app. Another key feature that we fell in love with is the activity history that allows just a quick glance of recent board activity.Integration with our process was very easy as we follow the Agile methodology

Inconvenienti: Of the improvements that I think can be done in Trello, one critical one would be native integration with the google calendar. This will be a huge benefit for planning and logging work on the calendar. Another downside is that there is no built in functionality for reporting and a Gantt chart. These would make life easier if added.

• Fonte: GetApp
  • Data della recensione: 12/5/2020
Cielle B.
Salute, benessere e fitness, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
  • Data della recensione: 7/5/2020

"I am getting so much more done"

Commenti: It was definitely worth the learning curve to figure out the best way for me to use Trello. And it really wasn't all that hard. I had to watch a few tutorials. Plus, because the software is so flexible. even when I made a few mistakes in setting up my first projects, I could easily restructure things within the setup. In other words, I didn't have to start over, I could simply change things as I went forward and noticed the need. This is great because with complex projects, even now that I know the software better, as project needs change, with Trello I can easily modify the tracking system I set up.

Vantaggi: Trello's software is very flexible. I can set it up to meet my needs and tailor it to the way I tend to track workflow. Whether a project is big or small, I can easily track the next step or steps needed to be completed to move the project forward. And it offers a simple way to see at a glance all the projects I am currently working on.

Inconvenienti: Because the software is so flexible and open-ended, it took me a while to understand how to use it. I had been using a different project managing software before Trello. It was much less flexible and as a result, easy to implement "out of the box ". But I quickly ran into its limits. With Trello, it feels like there are no limits but at the same time it took me longer to figure out how to use it."

• Data della recensione: 7/5/2020
Lisa C.
Sr Director, HR
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 8/5/2020

"Worth it!"

Commenti: I supervise a team of three HR professionals. Our biggest problem in our work execution was determining who was doing what when. I also needed to be able to follow up with them regarding items that had been referred to them for review, or even issues we discussed during our weekly one-on-one meetings. Through Trello, they are able to work on tasks and I can see their updates in the "activity" portion of the Trello card. I also get weekly and daily updates regarding tasks that are due soon. My team -- which was very skeptical about their ability to use Trello -- is very pleased and have even begun making their own boards! The use of Trello has cut down our meetings from hours to a bi-weekly stand-up call of 15 minutes.

Vantaggi: Trello gives you great planner options on its FREE version, which is a fantastic value. Other products have free versions that are either barely functional, or have a limited time during which you can use the free version. Trello does not.

Inconvenienti: Honestly, there is really nothing that I dislike about this software. The only thing that comes close (and is not really a "con") is that there is a slight learning curve in order to leverage many of the extra features. The joy of this is that you can still use Trello with great functionality and never really miss these extra features such as the Butlers or Powerups

• Data della recensione: 8/5/2020
Jeff K.
Pastor
Istituzioni religiose, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 9/4/2020

"The Best Team Project Management Software"

Commenti: The training video really helps jump-start you experience and the blogs are fantastic. I share them with the team all the time. I am trying to push all of the important administrative functions of my ministry to the Trello platform for simplicity's sake.

Vantaggi: I have a staff of volunteers which means they all have fulltime jobs and work remotely when they work for the Church. Trello is the program that we use the most. It is versatile with all of its different functions and so user friendly. I appreciate the flexibility to integrate with other programs. It makes project management a breeze!

Inconvenienti: I have yet to discover something I do not like about Trello. Lowering the price is always a win but the present rate is competitive.

• Data della recensione: 9/4/2020
Biotecnologie, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 2/4/2020

"Best task manager"

Commenti: So far is free, so it also has the best relationship price/quality you can find.

Vantaggi: By far this is the easiest to use task manager in the market. It is very intuitive and easy to use without missing functionality. I've used for several projects big and small and never failed me.

Inconvenienti: The only drawback I see is that after you create a task you must go back to add information, this is something that should be done in one step instead of two.
It has less features than JIRA, but most JIRA features are of not use for me, so I can't complain for this, but if you are looking for a JIRA drop-in replacement, this is not the software you are looking for.

• Data della recensione: 2/4/2020
Karrie C.
Media online, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 27/3/2020

"Trello Is A Business Must Have"

Commenti: LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Vantaggi: I love the visual boards that are easy to drag and drop, easy learning curve, the ability to add due dates, and checklists. I use it for my business. Each client and subcontractor gets their own board. I love that you can get templates as starting off points. And it's free or inexpensive.

Inconvenienti: I know there is automation with Butler but haven't figured out how to use it. I wish you could add more storage under the free level. But it's still very inexpensive. I wish I could bring all the board's due dates under one master to do list.

• Data della recensione: 27/3/2020
Laura P.
Founder & Owner
Fotografia, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 4/3/2020

"From sceptic to devotee!"

Commenti: I use Trello for a wide range of things in my business. Monthly tasks, Sales tracking, production of my YouTube channel, and on and on.

Vantaggi: I was hearing things about Trello for a long time before I decided to take the plunge. When I did, I haven't looked back. Trello is, for me, where all of the moving parts of my business come together. It's the easiest way to delegate a clear set of tasks to virtual freelancers as well. If you want your business to grow faster without micro-management then this is absolutely the tool for you!

Inconvenienti: I have run into trello difficulties when starting some new tasks off in there. I would love some kind of clever template option that gives me alternative ways to use trello depending on what I want to track and manage. Sales funnels are very different to running the production of my YouTube Channel for instance. I've had to do some trial and error which took a bit of time up.

• Data della recensione: 4/3/2020
Angelo D.
Software engineer
Software informatici, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 28/2/2020

"Amazing for managing projects and teams"

Commenti: Overall I used it for 2yrs for work and keeping track of my personal stuff as well. If you want something easy to use and simple and be up and running quick use trello.

Vantaggi: I liked how easy it was to use the product and get up and running. The plugins for github let me track all the pull requests and repos of students to see progress on coding projects.

Inconvenienti: Github is amazing but they need to add more useful plugins like that and it would be top notch.

Zee G.
Digital Operations Manager
Software informatici, 13-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 28/2/2020

"Perfect for Small Team Project Management"

Commenti: I love it! :) It's one of the best project management tools for projects that require flexibility and I really enjoy working with Trello.

Vantaggi: - Trello is extremely user-friendly. I have been using it for many years (over 6) and I love the direction the company's going.
- I love products that have a good design. Trello is one of those, where you can easily customize the look and feel, add labels (including those with color-blind people! very thoughtful!), and cute Taco the dog stickers.
- You can create as many boards with as many columns as you need and share them with different people. Currently, I have 3 major projects from absolutely different industries and require different workflows, but all that could easily be set up in Trello within a few minutes.
- You can attach documents to the tasks, link files, create checklists, tag fellow teammates, etc. - there is a multitude of useful features - and that's only in the FREE version! The Premium version has even more functionality (but I haven't used it :)

Inconvenienti: Having worked with two Atlassian's products - JIRA and Trello, I miss the JIRA's sprints (perhaps that's available in the premium version of Trello, but, as I said above, I haven't used it.) That way, it's easy to create reports for the management when you have a completed sprint and the few tasks that are moved further along. It's also easier to plan the work ahead with sprints. Oh well.

Dima S.
Graphic Designer
Graphic Design, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 18/2/2020

"Great project managing tool for freelancers and teams"

Commenti: I'm a freelance graphic designer, working remotely with clients all over the globe. Trello allows me to keep track of all tasks I'm working on with clients, and keep discussions focussed. I can't imagine managing a complex project over email any more. Also it allows me to cut most meeting calls, as most of things could be discussed directly in Trello.

Vantaggi: It's very flexible, very easy to use. It's possible to set up a Kanban style flow, or any other way you find useful. One of the biggest advantages that it has quite functional free plan. This allows me to invite my clients to the boards and manage complex projects without any financial investment.
It has a mobile app which helps to keep track of tasks when i'm on the go.

Inconvenienti: With time I learned that Trello works best when we setup certain rules or scenarios of how tickets are created and managed. So it needs a bit of setting up to do in the beginning, and understanding GTD and Kanban helps. I have to agree on how we would use the board with my clients and team so we don't clutter the boards. But once we get the system working for us it works perfectly.

• Data della recensione: 18/2/2020
Mehjabeen H.
designer
Design, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 25/2/2020

"project management with trello"

Commenti: I have use many project management apps and softwares before trello. But none has the ability to function as an editorial calendar, project management pipeline and much more. I depend on trello for my work, business and personal life. My weekly schedule, my blog, even my gardening is managed on trello. All my ideas would just get lost without trello. It's like having a virtual accountability partner

Vantaggi: the ability to have a pipeline for all your projects

Inconvenienti: the fact that it can be very confusing at first. Powerup functionalities can improve

• Data della recensione: 25/2/2020
Jeremiah P.
Head of Optimization and Engagement
Software informatici, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 16/2/2020

"The simplest project management tool I've ever used"

Commenti: Trello is incredible. For a small, agile, team trying to manage the day-to-day operations, it's perfect. If you're looking for something to manage organizations in the hundreds or thousands, or something with sophisticated reporting, I'd look at other options.

Vantaggi: Trello is dead simple. It takes about 30 seconds to signup and start using it for task management, and another 15 minutes to start understanding how to do some more sophisticated tasks with the tool. It's also extremely easy to use for collaboration. Because of the easy signup it's better than most tools for bringing in other team members and easily working them into the everyday flow of the software. I also love that it's free for the basic tools. We have a team of 12 people who use it on a daily basis and have never had to pay for usage. That said, if we wanted to use it with other teams we'd likely need to pay, but it's still substantially less expensive than the alternatives. With Trello it's really easy to manage multiple boards which is super handy because I can manage both personal and business tasks from the same website, without needing to switch logins.

Inconvenienti: There's not much to dislike about Trello when used for smaller teams/organizations. The core features are definitely a bit limited compared to other top project management tools, but there's a lot of really solid additions on paid plans that help level it up. It probably wouldn't be my choice for project management in an organization of hundreds, but for our purposes it works extremely well.

• Data della recensione: 16/2/2020