Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su Sage Intacct

Fornitore leader dei migliori software per la contabilità ed ERP sul cloud.

Ulteriori informazioni su Sage Intacct

Aspetti positivi:

Anyone with multiple locations will benefit from this platform. With some experience, the reports are extremely customizable to your exact needs as well.

Aspetti negativi:

I wouldn't mind if there was a "lite" or "simple" solution. But I guess I can see where that would undermine the overall software architecture.

Valutazioni di Sage Intacct

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
4,0
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Sage Intacct ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,2 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 461 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Sage Intacct?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (461)

Matteo
Fotografo e Grafico (Italia)
Fotografia, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita

Software rapporto qualità/prezzo ottimo

Aspetti positivi:

Il software è buono per vendere prodotti e inserendoli bene nel mercato

Aspetti negativi:

Rappresenta qualche bug per quanto riguarda sull'utilizzo di funzioni che non combaciano tra loro

Chelsea
Chelsea
Salute, benessere e fitness, 11-50 dipendenti

Intacct User Review

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Overall we have been very impressed from the product itself to the customer service as well.

Aspetti positivi:

I absolutely love the integrations with other software, it has made our life so much easier and streamlined our month-end close process by a lot!

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing yet - so far the team has been great and we are able to usually find a way to make anything work that we need.

Alan
Alan
Human Resources Generalist (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Increase efficiency and reduce human data entry to control errors

4,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: Before, we were using Quickbooks, and it was a pain to consolidate financials because we couldn't have more than two businesses open at once. Sage allows you to work in as many separate entities as necessary while yet having the ability to aggregate your financial data automatically if so configured.

Aspetti positivi:

Sage Intacct's real-time budget visibility and user-friendliness are two of my favorite features. Putting in an order for purchase and checking to see whether we have the correct estimate before submitting it is also a huge plus in my book. It's incredibly simple to operate. Our previous method was likewise simple to pick up. Our team was able to quickly put this into action.

Aspetti negativi:

The drawback is short-lived and might not even affect all users. Getting proficient in its use, something that is both necessary and anticipated.

Solomon
Project manager (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Our Awesomeferrical Cloud accounting and expense tool.

5,0 2 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

It easily automates our finance and accounting processes. The user interface is so easy and userfriendly for us to use.

Aspetti negativi:

So far we can not complain of a dislike.

Stanley
Software informatici, 51-200 dipendenti

Don't understand the hype

2,0 5 mesi fa

Commenti: We bought a canned package for our industry which was supposedly pre setup out of the box. It wasn't, many of the functions are still not working such as ASC 606 Deferred Revenue. The implementation was a disaster and we are still fixing bugs so it is not working anywhere near the way it should.
The represented integrations turned out not to exist.
Also functionality which to me should just be part of the package are not and it seems when you bring it to their attention all they want to do is upsell you a support package to fix what should be integral to the package already.
Very disappointed if I had to do it over probably would have kept looking and not made the switch.
There were so many misrepresentations as to functionality and integrations it wasn't worth it.

Aspetti positivi:

Ability to extract Data for reporting purposes

Aspetti negativi:

The functionality is quite frankly poor at best. The user interface in 1980's.

Krystal
Software Solutions Manager (USA)
Contabilità, 11-50 dipendenti

Sage Intacct - making complicated accounting more user friendly

4,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: Sage Intacct is a very decent system that I would recommend for the high volume client or med to large businesses. It is easy to manipulate but kind of difficult to learn all of the moving parts. It does integrate with a lot of other cloud based systems.

Aspetti positivi:

Sage Intacct is a robust system that allows the user to manage many parts of their financials in one program.

Aspetti negativi:

There are almost too many parts to the system that make it difficult to teach and understand. Posted vs non-posted accounts for one makes reconciling difficult at times.

Lillian
Lillian
Human Resources Generalist (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 10.000+ dipendenti

Transforming Financial Management with Precision

4,0 8 mesi fa

Commenti: My overall experience with Sage Intacct has been nothing short of exceptional. The program has significantly streamlined our financial management processes, reducing manual effort and minimizing errors.

Aspetti positivi:

Sage Intacct has become the backbone of our financial management operations. The program's robust accounting and reporting capabilities are outstanding. I appreciate the flexibility it offers in creating custom financial reports, providing a tailored view of our organization's financial health.

Aspetti negativi:

While Sage Intacct excels in financial management, enhancing the mobile app's features for on-the-go access would be beneficial. Adding more comprehensive functionalities such as invoice approvals and expense tracking on the mobile platform would improve accessibility and flexibility.

Seseyon
Customer Relations Officer (USA)
Servizi finanziari, 51-200 dipendenti

Simple with financial management

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

I like it's financial reports and grants check systems. With it we can analyze data easily and efficiently. Has allowed us to track our payments

Aspetti negativi:

It works perfectly and it has great features, so no dislike.

Natasha
Senior Finance Manager (UK)
Contabilità, 2-10 dipendenti

Sage Intacct Review - Daily User

4,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Would certainly recommend Sage Intacct. The automation of everything makes day to day tasks streamline and effective.

Aspetti positivi:

Very user friendly. Each element of the programme I find works well and produces what I need it to.

Aspetti negativi:

Currently I do not have any negative thoughts regarding Sage Intacct, I do wish to utilise further areas of it, but my only slight remark would be there is not an easy access to additional help.

Campbell
Accounting Manager (USA)
Industria alberghiera, 51-200 dipendenti

Sage Review

4,0 mese scorso Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

I like the interface and user-friendly nature of the reports.

Aspetti negativi:

My least favourite part about Sage was the learning curve and the programs differences from my previous software.

Manav
Actuarial Analyst (UK)
Servizi finanziari, 51-200 dipendenti

Review of Sage

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use and convenient software. Layout and structure is also commendable

Aspetti negativi:

Have not used it for that long therefore not sure about all the features

Shayla
Shayla
Human Resources Specialist (USA)
Internet, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

It's my favorite accounting and financial management software

4,0 anno scorso

Commenti: When put to its intended use, Sage Intacct excels. We've been able to streamline the recording of transactions involving many departments or money, which has improved our reporting capabilities and saved us time. Sage Intacct is the accounting software we use to manage the intricacies of running our business.

Aspetti positivi:

Sage Intacct allows us to import the statement, conduct an in-depth analysis, keep tabs on past payments, and make adjustments to upcoming payments. The entire accounting process, from purchasing through the general ledger to accounts payable and receivable, is handled by Sage Intacct.

Aspetti negativi:

Using it is a bit of a struggle. It takes months to work efficiently, in my experience. Starting something you've never done before is always difficult. While robust, customizing the reports and dashboard features is a slog.

System Administrator (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Timesheet entries and payroll totals always agree

4,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Due to the product's user-friendliness and ease of access, just basic instruction is needed to get started. The issue of creating a database for tracking firm logistics like time, money, etc. Sage Intacct enables the records to be organized in a clear and straightforward fashion.

Aspetti positivi:

The AP invoice processing and reporting features, as well as the flexible reporting options, are exceptional. The fact that it is web-based is a significant improvement over the prior Sage 50 version and allows for greater flexibility when working remotely.

Aspetti negativi:

I found some of the terminology to be a little annoying, but other than that, my experience has been nothing but great. The inability to make adjustments based on individual preferences is frustrating, especially when using it on a daily basis is mandatory.

Grace
Finance Manager (Canada)
Intrattenimento, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Did not like this Sage product

2,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Extremely pricey with a lot of promises made from their sales people but not a lot more function than Wave, Quickbooks Online or Xero.

Aspetti positivi:

What originally attracted us to this platform was the ability to do cloud accounting so everything was not centralized to one desktop application. We also liked how this platform could invoice AND process payments as that makes bank reconciliations a lot cleaner.

Aspetti negativi:

There was not a lot of instruction given around how to do certain tasks and we were not able to fully utilize this platform to the ability the salesperson pitched. This was mainly just used for financial report, AP and AR but we were told it had cash management and forecasting capabilities which we were never trained to use.

Tina
Director (USA)
Contabilità, 51-200 dipendenti

Sage Intacct has many possibilities

5,0 8 mesi fa

Commenti: Great customer service. Lots of ways to learn the system. Good learning videos.

Aspetti positivi:

The way you can show data in various ways. You can use different dimensions to slice and dice data.

Aspetti negativi:

Needing to set up all reports from the beginning. Nothing is out of the box fully set up.

Kat
Finance Associate (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Overall great software for accounting professionals

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: One major problem with some accounting softwares is that the reports needed to perform analysis, checks, etc. are unavailable. Intacct's wide report customization is a great solution to this that has resulted in an overall positive experience with the software.

Aspetti positivi:

For those businesses and organizations looking to step up their accounting software from Quickbooks (or something similar), Sage Intacct is a great solution. While not as intuitive and user friendly as the systems designed for non-accounting professionals, Sage Intacct offers a myriad of features and functionality that is an accounting professional’s dream. One of the best features of Intacct is its reporting system. Users can run any report they could ever dream of that includes GL, AP, AR, Time & Expenses, Order Entry, Purchasing, etc. Reports are not only customizable, but savable too. Another great feature of Intacct is that the company is constantly releasing updates, which means the system is always evolving and getting better. Overall, Sage Inacct offers massive capability and is great for organizations who have outgrown smaller systems or who need greater customization.

Aspetti negativi:

For those accustomed to the hand holding of a software like Quickbooks, Sage Intacct can make you feel a bit alone in the woods. It, for the most part, assumes that whoever is using it is an accounting professional, capable of understanding the inner workings of AP, AR, etc. For this reason, I would not recommend the system to those who are unfamiliar with accounting procedures and systems.

5 anni fa

Thank you for your review, Kat! I'm glad to hear that you're benefiting from the robust reporting within Sage Intacct. If you have any questions or if we can help with anything, please don't hesitate to reach out to Sameera at [email protected]

Brady
Financial Analyst (USA)

Perfect for Outsourced Accounting Solutions

5,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: As mentioned in the pros section, we have greatly enjoyed and utilized the dimensional reporting capabilities of Sage Intacct, leading us to gain valuable insights into our clients' business and their various entities and departments, showing where they lacked profitability, where they can grow, and which areas of the business to particularly direct resources and attention.

Aspetti positivi:

One of the things I value most about Sage Intacct is the dimensional reporting ability that Sage gives to us, which is different from the other solutions our clients have tested. Getting granular about each transaction, allowing statistical accounts to track FTEs, and being able to report BvA trends on our clients' individual locations, departments, and entities leads to better decision making and more efficient business management.

Aspetti negativi:

If there was one thing I would change about Sage Intacct, it would be the control over the general ledger. There were several instances where we were in the midst of training our staff, and while a minor error was made, it was not able to be undone except by reversing out the entire transaction (not simply deleted).

Nour
Structural Engineer (Giordania)
Industria edilizia, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Accurately compiling financial data and keeping tabs on expenditures

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Sage Intacct helps us streamline financial reporting and accurately track spending. Sage Intacct's great level of transparency has saved us money.

Aspetti positivi:

Sage Intacct is great for both simple and complex accounting jobs. Accounts receivable, payment, inventory, and payroll management. I like how they are evolving and trying to make things easier for their users. Invoice automation and vendor payments thrill me. The tabs are clean and allow you to run various reports. I enjoy the data exporting options. Payments can be made directly from Sage Intacct using a variety of payment gateways. It automates my workflow by scheduling payments based on priorities and automatically computing sales taxes when tax is applied to my invoices. The best feature of this application is that it is cloud-based and used as software as a service. This tool may conduct reports between receivables and payables. It also has a cloud connection, which saves us from printing and saving unnecessary data.

Aspetti negativi:

Sage Intacct may not operate automatically to pay dues that you have planned at a given date, requiring you to re-work in traditional ways, which I find difficult at times. The numerous regions of payment summaries can be confusing, especially when you have to add extra deposit information afterward.

Mark
Financial Analyst (USA)
Beni di consumo, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Simplifying financial management

5,0 8 mesi fa

Commenti: Sage Intacct has been a reliable and efficient financial solution for our company. Its ability to simplify and automate processes and coupled with its powerful analytics, has significantly improved our financial decision making.

Aspetti positivi:

I like its ability to automate and streamline our accounting processes. Seamless integration with other business systems has enabled us to eliminate data duplication and reduce errors. In addition, advanced reporting and analytics give us a clear, real-time view of our financial performance, making it easier to make informed decisions.

Aspetti negativi:

At times, I feel that the customization options are limited and I would like to have more flexibility to tailor the platform to our specific needs.

Amanda
Senior Accountant (USA)

Best Saas Accounting solution

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Sage Intacct is a great company to work with. Their software solution is great and easy to use. If your looking to change from an outdated solution, this should make the transition easier.

Aspetti positivi:

The software is great. It is super easy to use and almost impossible to break. It can be used for more than your monthly accounting. We use it to track our valuation process. It is easy to track everything in the software and perform your monthly accounting tasks. You can track t&e, ap, ar, fixed assets, and do your cash management in this solution. There are many other features that make it a best in class solution

Aspetti negativi:

The software itself is great. There are certain things we would like to be able to track in the software, like irr, but we also don't expect one software to do anything. There may sometimes be a lag in support getting back to you when you have issues, but nothing that is too extreme

6 anni fa

Hello Amanda, Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience using Sage Intacct! I'm glad to hear that you find Sage Intacct easy to use when you are tracking t&e, ap, ar, fixed assets, and cash management. Please feel free to reach out to me if there is anything I can do to help! Sincerely, Andrew Sevillia Sr. Manager, Customer Marketing Sage Intacct

Toni
AVP Finance (Canada)
Fonte della recensione

Customer support was great from the start and the program is flexible in regards to creating reports

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: The software allowed ability to perform accounts payable to issue cheques and to produce financial statements quickly. The 12 month report is very useful to pick up changes to values in account. The budgeting aspect is also useful for variance analysis.

Aspetti positivi:

I like the ability to create the financial reports and also the Dashboard reports. The payables area is easy to perform functions and the year-end close is very simple.

Aspetti negativi:

This program is mainly written for the US market and is not able to create an EFT file (Canadian) that can be uploaded to the bank and create journal entries simultaneously. That would benefit us to make payments that are not by cheque. The "cash" payment types are good because an e-mail can be sent: however still requires for us to do a separate EFT payment on the bank.

6 anni fa

Hello Toni, Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience using Sage Intacct! I'm glad to hear that have had a good experience with customer support and have been able to take advantage of Sage Intacct's flexibility. Please feel free to reach out to me if there is anything I can do to help! Sincerely, Andrew Sevillia Sr. Manager, Customer Marketing Sage Intacct

Stephanie
Accounts Payable Manager (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 201-500 dipendenti

Best accounting software I've used

5,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall it is a great software and I enjoy using it.

Aspetti positivi:

It's easy to learn. Once you have the basics down, you are set!

Aspetti negativi:

Their customer service is kind of slack. If you have a problem, it is very hard to get someone to help. I've resorted to searching my problem on You tube.

Utente Verificato
Gestione degli investimenti, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

I am a true fan of Intacct and love how much customization it allows.

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: We have been able to set up recurring transaction to automate similar monthly/quarterly transactions, allowing us to fully operate with less human capital, and less human errors. We've been able to increase our reporting internally with many many many custom reports to suite the needs of various stakeholders. We can see investor summaries across the entire enterprise with the multi-entity structure. We utilize upload templates often to allow us ease of entry - for example, we do monthly uploads of income allocations across every entity in one root level entry done by exporting a custom report, using excel to seamlessly do an index match and hlookup to complete the upload template, then upload! It's simple, fast, and accurate.

Aspetti positivi:

I love the Custom Reporting capabilities through dimension use... looking at the GL as a database structure makes the software very versatile and easy to use. The output potential is outstanding!

Aspetti negativi:

Cost. It's a great product, but I really wish there was a light version for our company, and for other smaller companies starting up. There is a strong market for a light version. That way the company could grow into the full version.

Dustin
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti

ROI is DOA

3,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I've been working with Intacct since 2012. At the time my firm was a close partner and I worked closely with our internal experts which gave me a great leg-up. In the last 8 years I've seen their customer service continue to spiral to non-existant, unless you want to pay double your base cost for it. Their add-ons and the basic things you need to develop a fully functioning system take your cost from 5-$50k in the blink of an eye.

Aspetti negativi:

Insanely expensive software, with extra fees and double dipping on the fees for every simple feature needed. The customer support can read a script and reset your password, after that they are woefully inempt if they ever get back to you. Multi-currency and consolidation are 2 seperate fees which are 3x the basecost of the software. There is no value prop here.

Eric
Eric
Head Of Information Technology (Ruanda)
Assicurazioni, 51-200 dipendenti

Sage Intacct Personal obervation

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: On our case, we focus on developing core business side then integrate with Intacct via web-service, and this have been successfully, because all side of reporting, financials, UPR, etc, is managed by Sage Intacct.

Aspetti positivi:

1. Sage Intacct allows access anytime and anywhere (home, office, coffee shop) 2. Sage Intacct has login are very secured with different levels. 3. Sage Intacct provide financial information on detailed level by using dimensions which allows decision makers to relay on realistic information. 4. Sage Intacct is easy to use, it doesn't requires advances financial training.

Aspetti negativi:

1. Extracting volume data in most of time is an issue, especially Journals.

6 anni fa

Hello Eric, Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience using Sage Intacct! I'm glad to hear that you are having a positive experience using Sage Intacct. Please feel free to reach out to me if there is anything I can do to help! Sincerely, Andrew Sevillia Sr. Manager, Customer Marketing Sage Intacct