Recensioni su Campaign Monitor

Informazioni su Campaign Monitor

Campaign Monitor è uno strumento di e-mail marketing di facile utilizzo, che consente a ogni operatore di marketing di inviare newsletter mirate e accattivanti.

Ulteriori informazioni su Campaign Monitor

Aspetti positivi:

It is fairly easy to use and integrates with Salesforce, which is why we chose it over Pardot when making an initial selection.

Aspetti negativi:

The biggest problem that I've been having lately is trying to send a preview email to myself...it never seems to work on a Friday.

Valutazioni di Campaign Monitor

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Campaign Monitor ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,6 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 452 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Campaign Monitor?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (452)

Guy
Guy
Salute, benessere e fitness, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great integrations for email marketing

4,0 2 anni fa
Sottotitoli in italiano disponibili nel lettore video
Brant
Brant
Web Developer (Australia)
Tempo libero, viaggi e turismo, 2-10 dipendenti

I love Campaign Monitor

Aspetti positivi:

I am a web developer and their API is fantastic to use. It is easy and straightforward.

Aspetti negativi:

Some things within their GUI are hard to find and some extra logging features for developers would be handy.

Stephenie
Senior Designer (Canada)
Istruzione superiore, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Best Email Marketing tool available

4,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: I enjoy using Campaign Monitor and will continue to use it for years to come. They are constantly adding new features and updating how things function as new technologies arise.

Aspetti positivi:

I have been using Campaign Monitor for almost 10 years now and I love the consistent updates available and that the software is always on the edge of what is trending in email marketing. I also love that it is super user-friendly and anyone can learn how to use it with very little training. My favorite feature is the fact that it takes the guesswork out of wondering whether your email will preview on a phone or tablet. The built-in mobile device/tablet view is fantastic and I use that every time I send an email out to make sure it looks good on desktop and mobile. I also like the reporting feature that lets you see who opened your email and who didn't and other useful stats.

Aspetti negativi:

As a designer, I wish I could customize the emails a little more and that CM provided more formatting options when creating the email, but I understand it has to meet the need of the masses more than my niche market.

Co-Founder (USA)
Servizi alla persona e alla famiglia, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Do not recommend. Better Platforms for the price.

3,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: There are many platforms out there at a much lower cost that offer more robust features and functionality and that can be hooked up to Salesforce in a way that might not be as seamless but would be worth it.

Aspetti negativi:

There are many limitations, from design to ability to customize the registration confirmation message (no modal???). Also, no way to tell the difference between hard bounces, which makes it impossible to automate deactivation of contacts in Salesforce.

Thomas
Frontend Developer (Francia)
Internet, Lavoratore autonomo

Alternative considerate:

Creating and testing a email campaign is so efficient !

5,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: I use Campaign monitor to import my emails then test them. Once the rendering is good for me, i can send it to my mailing lists.

Aspetti positivi:

Importing an email is really easy and having the preview is good too ! The assistant is a good tool, helping to improve the code / rendering of the email.

Aspetti negativi:

Mobile preview of the email doesn't see to work on my browser (Brave), looks like it's not reading my media queries.

Utente Verificato
Sr. Multimedia/Graphic Artist (USA)
Gestione formativa, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great site for designing custom or template marketing emails

5,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: We are able to reach many people sending out our digital campaigns. With the A and B versions available in each campaign, we can learn what to add to our next campaign to get better click through rates.

Aspetti positivi:

Even though Campaign Monitor has email templates to use for designs I design custom emails outside the website and upload the html, which is easy enough to do and enables you to see a preview and edit it real time on the site. We also find the option to have a text only version of the email convenient. The site has its own inbox and spam testing on several clients so we know how our email will look in people's inboxes and this helps avoid email display problems as well as it ending up in a spam folder. The option to send out A and B versions of our email campaigns has been invaluable. We can see what works and what doesn't with each email campaign.

Aspetti negativi:

I have nothing really negative to say about this software for what I use it for. When I first started using it, the location and functionality of things on the page was not intuitive but they have made huge improvements to the website that make it easier to navigate and set things up.

Utente Verificato
Director of Marketing and Business Development (USA)
Industria edilizia, 51-200 dipendenti

Best Email Marketing Platform Available

5,0 5 mesi fa

Commenti: Campaign Monitor allows us to create email marketing templates, manage our subscriber lists, and send out our email communications to our customers and also analyze their interest in our content.

Aspetti positivi:

I have used many email marketing platforms and Campaign Monitor is above all the best and most functional. It is very easy to use and my emails look very professional.

Aspetti negativi:

There isn't anything I dislike about Campaign Monitor. It's truly the most functional email marketing software available.

Robert
Robert
Co-founder (Ecuador)
Commercio all'ingrosso, 2-10 dipendenti

Gets the Job Done

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Overall I'd recommend Campaign Monitor, especially if you're in a rush.

Aspetti positivi:

We enjoyed using Campaign Monitor after switching from MailChimp. We were able to get up and running, fast.

Aspetti negativi:

We disliked that the platform seemed to be split between different names. Sometimes the login would redirect us to another website which was a bit weird.

Utente Verificato
Social Media Specialist (USA)
Servizi ai consumatori, 201-500 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

Campaign Monitor Rocks

5,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Overall, campaign monitor is great software! It is a great tool for my team to have and use weekly. It makes communicating so much better!

Aspetti positivi:

This software is easy to use and helpful when coming up with emails to send out. Not only do we use this for marketing but to send out mass emails to the 500+ employees. Using past templates makes a quick and easy setup to put together the emails my team sends weekly!

Aspetti negativi:

Spacing in emails can be a little weird sometimes, but that is my only complaint!

Optimist (Germania)

Eines der besten Marketing Automation Tools, aber mit Schwächen

4,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Einfach zu bedienendes E-Mail-Tool mit zahlreichen Connectoren zu gängigen CMS. Die Automatisierungen sind super einfach einzurichten und die Übersichtlichkeit gefällt mir im Allgemeinen auch.

Aspetti negativi:

Man kann Nutzerinnen nicht von einer Liste in eine andere kopieren. Die Formulare zur Einbettung in die Website sollte man deutlich cleaner vom Code gestalten.

Jorge Silvano
Operador (Argentina)
Beni di consumo, 51-200 dipendenti

Muy bueno

5,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Muy buena

Aspetti positivi:

La nitidez ,el sonido el brillo y el color

Aspetti negativi:

Ninguna todo bien no tiene ningun inconveniemte

CEO (USA)

Alternative considerate:

The Best Email Service Provider on the Market!

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Campaign Monitor is wonderful. I recommend it enthusiastically to anyone looking for a full service, easy to use email platform.

Aspetti positivi:

Excellent customer service -- a human picks up the phone when you call and works with you to creatively solve problems, if you use the Premier tier. Dashboards and analytics are all intuitive and easy to use. Automation journeys are easy to build and update. Drag and drop templates are easy to use.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish we could establish settings to automatically scrub emails after that were inactive over a certain period. These segments are already created automatically, but we have to export files and copy in email addresses to remove subscribers. I also wish it integrated with ZeroBounce, my preferred email deliverability tool. I also sometimes wish I could edit the HTML on particular sends.

Marketing Manager (Irlanda)
Marketing e pubblicità, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti

Excellent Email Tool for small business

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Campaign Monitor allowed us to send our monthly newsletter with ease. This brought in an abundance of new business for the company and helped to grow revenue.

Aspetti positivi:

Campaign Monitor is simple to use and allows any business to run marketing campaigns to their audiences. The drag and drop builder is excellent.

Aspetti negativi:

Campaign Monitor doesn't have a CRM, so you'll need to import your lists for every send or integrate with a something like Zoho, HubSpot or Salesforce.

Annie Guo
Annie Guo
Change Consultant (USA)
Consulenza manageriale, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Similar to other e-mail marketing platforms but not as pretty

4,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Recently, our subscriber list grew to over 10,000 so we had to increase into the next payment plan. I believe the costs are reasonable as we use Campaing Monitor on more than 10 different projects for the company.

Aspetti positivi:

Campaign Monitor is easy to use to create emails to send to a list of subscribers. What I like the most about the software is the ability to duplicate a previous email campaign so you don't have to recreate all of the content (e.g. you may have a monthly newsletter with the same banner/image or social media buttons). This option makes it easy to send out regular information without completely reformatting the content.

Aspetti negativi:

Campaign Monitor is similar to other platforms such as MailChimp and Constant Contact, but I think it is not as aesethically pleasing or quirky with the language it uses. Some of its functions are more limited, such as formating boxes or resizing photos. Often you just have to work with the formatting you are given and can't expect it to have the best design.

Masturah
Masturah
Administrative Assistant (Malaysia)
Telecomunicazioni, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Very easy to use as a email service

5,0 anno scorso

Aspetti positivi:

Campaign Monitor is one of the very effective email marketing software that can be used even for a newcomer that has never use this kind of this software before. It can be configure to sent multiple type of email marketing to find the winning email for that set of audience list.

Aspetti negativi:

It lacks of tools to customized the email body, and not much design that we can create for our email marketing. We can only choose from the template design that provided by the software and not all the template design is fit with the email objective. I really hope they can add more design for the template.

Abbas
Managing Director (Emirati Arabi Uniti)
Fonte della recensione

Best email marketing and automation solution i've used so far!

5,0 5 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

We've used other email marketing tools for different reasons over the years, but still always came back to read Campaign Monitor's excellent email marketing advice on their blogs and articles about best practices. Finally took the plunge a year ago and moved all our subscribers over. No regrets whatsoever! Just the amazing email editor and template manager is enough to make me leave everything else and use Campaign Monitor. The extensive segmentation tools, super clear and well-formed APIs to connect with our CRM and outstanding customer journey setup is above and beyond what i've seen from other tools in the market. Oh and their brilliant responsive all-platform templates!! Also, when they say 'award-winning' and round the clock support / success teams, they mean it! Definitely and whole-heartedly recommended!

Aspetti negativi:

I'm nit-picking, but how Campaign Monitor counts subscribers (in order to bill us) is different from some of the other tools out there. For e.g. if the same subscriber is in two mailing lists, it counts as two for billing purposes. If you have many lists, it tends to balloon your billing subscription out a bit.

Utente Verificato
Digital Marketing Executive (Nigeria)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 51-200 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

We've tried many, and this seems to lead the pack.

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, the best email marketing solution my team has worked with in the last year. Fair value for money i must say too.

Aspetti positivi:

- Great suggestive features such as email-body formatting tips - Nice delivery and send-out time - Extensive scenario handling for segmentations and optional blocks - Great responsiveness of website across multiple form factors on devices(mobile, tablet, etc)

Aspetti negativi:

- Some features and configurations can be a bit hard to figure out without a fairly technical background - Email builder templates felt a bit restrictive in terms of styling and formatting options

Douglas
Consultant (Canada)
, 2-10 dipendenti

Great Product, Great Support, Definitely Better than Others We have Tried

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: After over twelve hours attempting to log on, pay for, and conduct a REPEAT newsletter/emailout with one of its competitors, GetResponse, I had to look elsewhere, because their system was rejecting our email list, because it "looked" to GetResponse's totalitarian software as "very similar to another list on its server"---OF COURSE IT LOOKED SIMILAR---We had used their service twice in the past year---with admittedly a few "hiccups", but we had got those emails out. Their service refused to let us log in, or pay for, or reactivate our old account, so we had to create a new one---and that's likely one factor that led to the total failure of their organization to provide the slightest bit of genuine service to us yesterday. Shortly before midnight, I tried competitor "RedCappi", but after I edited an outgoing email address, it looked as if they might delay sending the test emails, so while waiting to see how long that delay might be, I set up a "Campaign Monitor" account, and proceeded with the same process (our newsletter html was "ready to go"---having been produced by the IT guru at our factory overseas). Despite a good half-hour lead, the RedCappi test emailouts took over an hour and a half to arrive, versus maybe less than a minute with Campaign Monitor. I was sold---uploaded all 4800 or so email addresses to Campaign Monitor without a hitch, and Campaign Monitor clearly pointed out a few dozen "oops" emails I had mis-formatted, and I was able to fix all and add them back into the emailout effortlessly. When I wanted to send to the total list, instead of to four test email addresses, I found a helpful FAQ on the Campaign Monitor site which clearly walked me through how to resend to new subscribers---a vast difference from having to "Chat" on three separate occasions with the GetResponse team to help me with their less-user-friendly system (EVEN THOUGH I HAD USED GetResponse TWICE PREVIOUSLY)!

Aspetti positivi:

Hard question to answer---Sorry, I have to say "EVERYTHING"! Worked well, priced me in cheaper local currency, fast sendout, very helpful tips on mis-formatted emails, phenomenal customer support, no login or password struggles...the list goes on (a double-entendre).

Aspetti negativi:

Unsubscribe "Tag" added at the bottom of our emails was in a different font from the bottom portion of our emailout/newsletter---a minor point.

Christina
Marketing And Advertising Manager (USA)
Ingegneria meccanica o industriale, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

"Campaign Monitor is perfect for our company"

5,0 8 mesi fa

Commenti: We've been able to increase our email marketing and communication channels thanks to the support of Campaign Monitor. With inbound leads, we were able to conduct many campaigns at the same time without having to worry about keeping track of everything in spreadsheets.

Aspetti positivi:

Campaign Monitor provides a wide range of advice on email design. That it takes so little time to get here and send out a message is wonderful. It's always there for you. This is a great tool for writing and distributing email newsletters, and it's simple to use. It works perfectly with Salesforce and provides you with the finest possible outcomes. So when it comes to making a choice, I always go with Pardot over it. Email automation campaigns may be set up in a matter of minutes.

Aspetti negativi:

This program has nothing to complain about. In my opinion, alternative Pre-design templates that can be readily altered and that pique the curiosity of people should be made available. It's a fantastic tool. If there are any mistakes that can be quickly remedied, we will do so.

James
Head Of Design (UK)
Marketing e pubblicità, 11-50 dipendenti

Great for agencies

Aspetti positivi:

We used Campaign Monitor for many years with multiple clients and it worked really well. Segmentation of clients was easy and setting new ones up was all self-initiated​, no need to contact support. List management​ was a breeze as well as segmentation. Campaign creation was also easy, we never used the drag and drop editor​ as we crated bespoke HTML emails ourselves.

Aspetti negativi:

The reason why we chose to move away from CM was the segmentation was slightly limiting for us. We basically needed to segment based on relative dates, i.e from now until 3 months ago. This could only be achieved by entering exact dates, which you would need to change on a​ daily basis if using for automation purposes. If that doesn't bother you I would recommend using CM.

Asheton
Marketing Team Lead (USA)
E-learning, 51-200 dipendenti

Nice Email Automation Tool

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: It was a good platform for email marketing, but wasn't a CRM solution.

Aspetti positivi:

I like how easy it was to set up email automation campaigns. We had a custom template and I thought Campaign Monitor worked pretty well with it. Organizing and segmenting our lists was also a breeze.

Aspetti negativi:

The main reason we left and switched to Hubspot was because Hubspot was an all-in-one CRM tool that connected to many of our other programs that we use.

Saad
Digital Marketing Manager (Canada)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

This is your best option if you don't have a good CRM or Marketing Automation (Premier Plan user)

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Non-Profit Discount, Volume Discount, Drip Automation, WYSIWYG editor (removing designer/developer dependency), Web Form Integration

Aspetti positivi:

You get a: > WYSIWYG email editor (making responsive email design & development a piece of cake). > Conditional email blocks based on list segmentation or conditions. > Easy to setup email drips to your list, based on when they joined, segmentation rules or custom conditions > User management to limit access to the lists and control actual email deployment > Ability to run unlimited basic Spam Filter, Firewall and Email Client tests > New reporting tab makes monitoring email performance much easier

Aspetti negativi:

The transnational emails are great for basic requirements. Anything more needs custom development and support. I was disappointed when I found there's no way to limit Transactional Emails to run on specific lists out of the box.

Jon
E-Commerce Manager (USA)
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento, 2-10 dipendenti

Campaign Monitor

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: This like many other Email companies can be as successful​ as you want if you are willing to put the time and effort into it. The great thing with this is the Price is very competitive and it offers a bit more than the others.

Aspetti positivi:

Campaign Monitor recently bought Conversio Emails. The price is very competitive for all the things it offers. Email campaigns, reviews, pop-ups, newsletters​, Abandon Cart functions. I have sent out multiple individual newsletters and abandon carts with success rates.

Aspetti negativi:

The Workflow function on the site was a little hard to set up and its why I do not send more out. When I turned it on it sent an email to every single person on my list.... when I just wanted it to send one to the new subscribers from that time forward.

Christopher
Christopher
Francia
Internet, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte: GetApp

It just works !

5,0 5 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Clear, clutter-free interface with the right tools for the job, everything is made to concentrate on your emailmarketing objectives and not how to use the tool :) I've been using CM for close to 10 years and have witnessed their progressive and intelligent implementations : nothing is added that you won't *really* need and once it's added it's especially intuitive. Add to that Campaign Monitor's daily tips, blog posts, ressources and especially their outstanding client support : you just can't go wrong.

Aspetti negativi:

Hard to fin anything really, maybe certain ways of implementing behavioral segments but then again maybe it's my Marketing objectives that aren't clear enough...

Shilpa
Shilpa
Marketing Strategist (India)
Internet, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

A product well thought through

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I have been using CampaignMonitor for almost 4 years now. I love the tool more than MailChimp and Constant Contact. I

Aspetti positivi:

*Allows to send a test mail and check personalization using real examples from your contact list. *You can also set up email automation with the tool. *The HTML upload and rendering across devices is on point. Very well made product. * Does not force users to use bulky footers that promotes itself unlike Constant Contact

Aspetti negativi:

I was billed extra and forced to use the plan I upgraded to for an entire month without being prompted that my list size had exceeded a certain number. While I understand it makes sense for your revenue it is not a very good customer experience.

Annie
Graphic Designer and Content Producer (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Easy to use both with the email builder software and also uploading custom coded

4,0 anno scorso

Commenti: So perfect for managing multiple clients, multiple campaigns, and multiple brands all in one place. Easy to upload email campaigns and set to different audience lists as well as different credit cards for payment purposes.

Aspetti positivi:

I love that this software lets you either upload your own custom coded emails OR you can use their email builder. We manage a lot of different clients and for some, we have our own, custom programmed email campaigns, and for others, we use the builder. The builder is a lot more customizable than one might think. sometimes you have to get creative with how to make it look a certain way, but it can be clean, minimal, and on-brand in minutes. I also love that when you upload your own coded emails, it checks to make sure all of the files add up and will tell you if there is an error.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes I wish the custom builder software was even MORE customizable, but I understand that in order for it to be that easy to use, you can't make it too much more complicated with customizing.