Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Recensioni su Campaign Monitor by Marigold

Informazioni su Campaign Monitor by Marigold

Campaign Monitor è uno strumento di e-mail marketing di facile utilizzo, che consente a ogni operatore di marketing di inviare newsletter mirate e accattivanti.

Ulteriori informazioni su Campaign Monitor by Marigold

Aspetti positivi:

It is fairly easy to use and integrates with Salesforce, which is why we chose it over Pardot when making an initial selection.

Aspetti negativi:

The biggest problem that I've been having lately is trying to send a preview email to myself...it never seems to work on a Friday.

Valutazioni di Campaign Monitor by Marigold

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Campaign Monitor by Marigold ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,5 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 497 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Campaign Monitor by Marigold?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (497)

Guy
Guy
Salute, benessere e fitness, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great integrations for email marketing

4,0 3 anni fa
Sottotitoli in italiano disponibili nel lettore video
Andy
Andy
Executive Director (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 2-10 dipendenti

Email Marketing without the Commitment

5,0 settimana scorsa Nuova

Commenti: Been using it for years in a number of rolls. It is robust at any level. I love the reports more than other email systems.

Aspetti positivi:

I very much like the cost structure. It allows you to send emails for $5 plus a penny per email. That helps us to save $ when sending to some lists only occasionally. There are monthly subscriptions, but we use CM only when it one-off or random.

Aspetti negativi:

Getting help or support has been a challange, but will say it has be rare that we had to reach out.

Casey
Product Manager (USA)
Servizi ai consumatori, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

Alternative considerate:

Good

4,0 12 mesi fa

Commenti: Here we have a lot of things to consider on both sides. Overall I would call it good as I did in the review title.

Aspetti positivi:

I like that Campaign Monitor has easy email templates with drag and drop graphics and stock photos, easy automation tools, and a good user experience in general. Analytics are thorough to me and I like paying a low subscription charge.

Aspetti negativi:

First of all, I didn't like the way they conducted customer support. Can't call or even live chat. To me that says it's not a priority.On top of that they're missing some social media tools plus CRM and integrations. I don't consider it easy to customize. There's a free trial but it's limited.

Servizi alla persona e alla famiglia, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Do not recommend. Better Platforms for the price.

3,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: There are many platforms out there at a much lower cost that offer more robust features and functionality and that can be hooked up to Salesforce in a way that might not be as seamless but would be worth it.

Aspetti negativi:

There are many limitations, from design to ability to customize the registration confirmation message (no modal???). Also, no way to tell the difference between hard bounces, which makes it impossible to automate deactivation of contacts in Salesforce.

Gina
Gina
Process Management Analyst (Germania)
Produzione di apparecchi elettrici/elettronici, 10.000+ dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita
Fonte della recensione

A powerful but limited free version

5,0 4 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

We are still using a free version and we plan to buy a license to increase the number of emails with customized templates according to the market, this is what I like the most and I think that after purchasing a license we will increase our reach.

Aspetti negativi:

This is a free version with some limitations regarding the number of emails we can send, we plan to purchase a license to improve our marketing development.

Alternative considerate:

The Best Email Service Provider on the Market!

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Campaign Monitor is wonderful. I recommend it enthusiastically to anyone looking for a full service, easy to use email platform.

Aspetti positivi:

Excellent customer service -- a human picks up the phone when you call and works with you to creatively solve problems, if you use the Premier tier. Dashboards and analytics are all intuitive and easy to use. Automation journeys are easy to build and update. Drag and drop templates are easy to use.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish we could establish settings to automatically scrub emails after that were inactive over a certain period. These segments are already created automatically, but we have to export files and copy in email addresses to remove subscribers. I also wish it integrated with ZeroBounce, my preferred email deliverability tool. I also sometimes wish I could edit the HTML on particular sends.

Gestione formativa, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great site for designing custom or template marketing emails

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: We are able to reach many people sending out our digital campaigns. With the A and B versions available in each campaign, we can learn what to add to our next campaign to get better click through rates.

Aspetti positivi:

Even though Campaign Monitor has email templates to use for designs I design custom emails outside the website and upload the html, which is easy enough to do and enables you to see a preview and edit it real time on the site. We also find the option to have a text only version of the email convenient. The site has its own inbox and spam testing on several clients so we know how our email will look in people's inboxes and this helps avoid email display problems as well as it ending up in a spam folder. The option to send out A and B versions of our email campaigns has been invaluable. We can see what works and what doesn't with each email campaign.

Aspetti negativi:

I have nothing really negative to say about this software for what I use it for. When I first started using it, the location and functionality of things on the page was not intuitive but they have made huge improvements to the website that make it easier to navigate and set things up.

Eugene
Eugene
CEO (Thailandia)
Software informatici, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

A bit too expensive and too slow updates

4,0 6 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

It is one of the first services that shows avatars of the subscribers, it was really nice to see your list with real human faces. The interface is pretty straightforward to use.

Aspetti negativi:

The interface has been updated with an 8-year delay, so it was outdated for too long time. As well as I think the price is not justified by the features. There are much better options nowadays.

Robert
Robert
Co-founder (Ecuador)
Commercio all'ingrosso, 2-10 dipendenti

Gets the Job Done

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Overall I'd recommend Campaign Monitor, especially if you're in a rush.

Aspetti positivi:

We enjoyed using Campaign Monitor after switching from MailChimp. We were able to get up and running, fast.

Aspetti negativi:

We disliked that the platform seemed to be split between different names. Sometimes the login would redirect us to another website which was a bit weird.

Kristi
Director of marketing comms (USA)
Istruzione superiore, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione

A good option as we considered CRM tools

5,0 6 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use, support and unique features.

Aspetti negativi:

Cost. We ultimately engaged with Hubspot after leveraging this tool.

Carla
IT Manager (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Campaign Monitor by Marigold Has Powerful Features

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Campaign Monitor by Marigold is a reliable and perfect solution for proper marketing automation. I like the efficiency of Campaign Monitor by Marigold.

Aspetti negativi:

Campaign Monitor by Marigold is so amazing. No dislikes for Campaign Monitor by Marigold.

Marketing e pubblicità, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti

Excellent Email Tool for small business

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Campaign Monitor allowed us to send our monthly newsletter with ease. This brought in an abundance of new business for the company and helped to grow revenue.

Aspetti positivi:

Campaign Monitor is simple to use and allows any business to run marketing campaigns to their audiences. The drag and drop builder is excellent.

Aspetti negativi:

Campaign Monitor doesn't have a CRM, so you'll need to import your lists for every send or integrate with a something like Zoho, HubSpot or Salesforce.

Software informatici, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Email Automation

Aspetti positivi:

Campaign Monitor offers a user-friendly interface that makes it easy for users, even those with limited technical expertise, to create and manage email campaigns.

Aspetti negativi:

While Campaign Monitor offers integrations with popular tools, the range of integrations may be more limited compared to other email marketing platforms.

Sunitha
Sunitha
NATIONAL SCHOOL FEEDING PROGRAM FACILITATOR (Francia)
Sviluppo di programmi, 11-50 dipendenti

Campaign Monitor

4,0 anno scorso

Commenti: They have a wide range of features and the user interface is very intuitive and easy to use. The reporting features are also very useful and the customer service team is always available to offer assistance. I have also found their prices to be competitive and their customer service to be excellent.

Aspetti positivi:

I'm really impressed with the features and functionality of Campaign Monitor. It's incredibly easy to use and offers a lot of flexibility. The drag-and-drop editor makes it simple to create great-looking emails and its ability to personalize each one with customer data allows me to send targeted messages.

Aspetti negativi:

One of my least favorite aspects of Campaign Monitor is that it does not offer an integrated analytics platform. This means that users have to use third-party tools such as Google Analytics to track the performance of campaigns.

Shilpa
Shilpa
Marketing Strategist (India)
Internet, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

A product well thought through

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I have been using CampaignMonitor for almost 4 years now. I love the tool more than MailChimp and Constant Contact. I

Aspetti positivi:

*Allows to send a test mail and check personalization using real examples from your contact list. *You can also set up email automation with the tool. *The HTML upload and rendering across devices is on point. Very well made product. * Does not force users to use bulky footers that promotes itself unlike Constant Contact

Aspetti negativi:

I was billed extra and forced to use the plan I upgraded to for an entire month without being prompted that my list size had exceeded a certain number. While I understand it makes sense for your revenue it is not a very good customer experience.

Alex
Marketing Consultant (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Campaign Monitor is the best email marketing platform... period!

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: My over experience has been awesome! Once you go with CM you can't go back to any other platform because it feels and looks like a joke compared to it.

Aspetti positivi:

I like how professional the website layout and features are. I feel that other platforms are too simplified and have a cheap feeling to them. Campaign monitor cares about the look and feel, as well as the performance of their platform. The way contacts/subscribers/lists are managed is one of my favorite features. The whole platform is intuitive in nature.

Aspetti negativi:

I have 0 complaints about this platform. I do however wish there were more pre-made layouts to choose from, even though the ones available are so awesome and easy to customize.

janis
rewiever (Lettonia)
Mezzi di comunicazione, 2-10 dipendenti

Useful tool for monitoring campaigns in Magento 2

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Good and reasonable tool to monitor traffic. When you get used to it, it is hard to live without it.

Aspetti positivi:

The interface is easy and intuitive. There are all tools that are needed (and even more) to analyze and monitor our campaigns.

Aspetti negativi:

We don't use all of the available tools that are there because of some difficulties to integrate them. For example e-mail marketing analytics we check separately. Maybe it is just because we don't use popular platforms for e-mail marketing (smaily) etc. but some tools are there that we find easier to use elsewhere.

Stacy
Website design and developer, social media strategist (Sudafrica)
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Campaign Monitor

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Campaign monitor is great for small business' who are not much on the technical side, it's easy to use and easy to explain to your clients.
It also has high deliverability and excellent compatibility with mobile and computer. The pricing also differs which is great if you have a range of clients from small to medium to large business'.

Aspetti positivi:

Campaign monitor is clean and modern and because of it's designed, it's very easy to use and understand. You also have a range of templates to choose from. This is best if you are not very technical and find it easy to use a drop and drag function. They also give you access to your statistics and you can export your database if you need to upload it to another service. They also continuously grow their services and have now added automation, insights and transactional emails. You can also design your own email using code and upload the code as a template to Campaign Monitor

Aspetti negativi:

You pay for everytime you send out a batch of emails where some email marketing services are free. The customer service takes a while to get back to you. Sometimes the code you upload won't look as good when its embed into Campaign monitor, Sometimes the functionality of the code goes off. The email campiagn you send out can look better on chrome than safari

Tanushree
Tanushree
Sales Marketing Manager (India)
Beni di consumo, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Extremely sensational and fantastic Email Marketing solution.

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Facilitate great email marketing and automation.
Enables ease to create engaging emails.

Aspetti positivi:

It's simple to create and launch targeted email marketing campaigns with Campaign Monitor.It's simple to connect and engage with our audience seamlessly using this tool.I like the ease to track and manage campaigns with this tool.

Aspetti negativi:

Every aspect of Campaign Monitor delights me because all our objectives are achieved efficiently thus I got zero demerit to highlight.

Design, 11-50 dipendenti

Solid, reliable emailing

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: We manage multiple clients and their emailing needs from within our account, as well as sending our own emails. We use the template builder and custom html, and find that both work well.

Aspetti positivi:

Campaign Monitor is a safe pair of hands when it comes to emailing. I find the list management (and related tasks such as keeping on top of unsubscribes) easier and better than competing softwares. The ability to manage clients' accounts and take a cut of fees also works well for us. Reporting is also clear and simple.

Aspetti negativi:

The template builder, whilst still very good, could do with some extra thought to enhance it further and bring in line with modern email capabilities. I would love to see more responsiveness, more font choices etc. Also, the interface as a whole is beginning to feel a little dated, and I would be interested to see that given a refresh.

Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 51-200 dipendenti

Campaign Monitor Review

Aspetti positivi:

I am thoroughly impressed with the user-friendliness and comprehensive nature of Campaign Monitor. Setting up a campaign is a breeze and the interface is straightforward to maneuver. The customizable email templates are highly beneficial, and the tracking and analytic capabilities are great.

Aspetti negativi:

One of the things I disliked about Campaign Monitor was the lack of flexibility in the design of the templates.

Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte: GetApp

Easiest Email System I’ve Seen

5,0 6 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

So easy to use, it’s not even possiable to access the HTML or SQL. Anyone can pick this tool up easy.

Aspetti negativi:

Usually you compromize ease of use for robust, advanced features. But, there’s not too many issues with this. Sometimes I have to be creative, but I have always made it work. I hope to see more on the automated program features - like being able to exclude if they’re on another list.

Anne
Anne
Front End Developer (USA)
Internet, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

The Smartest Place for Email Marketers to hang out!

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I first became aware of Campaign Monitor many years ago when I was getting my start in email marketing. I learned so much from all the important resources on their website, which really helped me to leverage competitive design strategies for my campaigns.

Aspetti positivi:

Campaign Monitor is a leader in the industry because they provide a great product and fantastic support - their site is a treasure trove of need to know information on email marketing, all at your fingertips whenever you need it. This combination really gives you the edge when it comes to creating, testing, and launching competitive campaigns that drive engagement with your audience and result in increased conversions.

Aspetti negativi:

What's not to like? Campaign Monitor has so many advantages there's not anything to complain about!

Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

A must have in the toolset of any marketeer

5,0 10 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

It is really easy to utilise, easy to setup your email (choosing from a list of high quality templates) select your recipients and send. It allows for ease of tracking and automation of emails, a must in the toolset of any marketeer.I have used this software for over 10 years and it has kept getting better and improving

Aspetti negativi:

I have not encountered any issues while using the software, which I have used for over 10 years!

Assicurazioni, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Creativity through email; a great way to personalize an email

5,0 6 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

I have been using Campaign Monitor to personalize my emails and it is more for my personal use. It provides me with a chance to create a customized email which showcases my creativity and my personality. The product is easy to set-up as well, it is not necessary to have an in-depth computer literacy to be able to learn and use Campaign Monitor. It is simple with an easy interface that can allow anyone to personally use this.

Aspetti negativi:

The fees associated are a little high for its features, especially when a huge batch of emails are sent, also, uploaded code does not look as great as you thought it would be before uploading it.

Dipali
Marketing Manager (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Best email marketing campaign out there with its incredible features!

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: The main advantage of using Campaign Monitor over other email marketing software is ease of use. It's a very well designed software that helps create, schedule and send emails to customers. I have never faced any glitches or downtime sessions with Campaign Monitor. It is easy to add tracking codes to personalize emails and the tracking reports are quite advanced. If you opt for the Premier option, you get access to all the great features along with a dedicated manager.

Aspetti positivi:

- Excellent tracking options - Great user interface - one of the main reasons why I'd choose it over its competitors - Multiple themes to choose from - Flexible pricing options - Great features include A/B testing, inbox previews, opportunity to grow your list and personalized emailing option