Valutazioni medie

• Nel complesso
  • Servizio clienti

Informazioni su StreetSmart

From 50 -5000 mobile employees, StreetSmart's turnkey app includes Jobs & Forms, Timesheets, Mileage, GPS and Customer Engagement.

Ulteriori informazioni su StreetSmart

Stai visualizzando 109 recensioni

Utente Verificato
Regional Manager
51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 15/3/2018

"Work so good I never had to contact support"

Vantaggi: Interface is very intuitive. Easy to use and access to basic features is a great plus, user friendly even for non-tech users.

Inconvenienti: Tracking miles and showing statistics for users would be a nice feature. The usage of battery is very high on android and iOS devices. I have been using it on both platforms and the app is a battery eater

da ClickSoftware il giorno 22/3/2018

Thank you for your feedback on StreetSmart.

It is good to hear the solution is intuitive - even for non tech users and that everything runs so smoothly you never have to contact support!

We have forwarded your suggestopms to our product management team for review.

Thanks again for your review!

Jim R.
Purchasing and Logistics Manager
Industria alberghiera, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 8/1/2019

"StreetSmart Review by Jim"

Commenti: Streetsmart has allowed us to tailor a software system to the needs of our company. We have dramatically reduced our direct labor costs, which is far and away our number one expenditure. The ability to track and report on anything from job details to vehicle mileage and locations has completely changed our business, and will continue to do so as we grow and evolve as a company.

Vantaggi: This software has helped fundamentally change our small business! It has allowed us to be more efficient as a team and effective as a hospitality service provider. I most enjoy the ability to plan and schedule company actions far ahead of time, track in real time, and report on any job function afterward with details that I can customize to best fit our team's needs. The user-friendly interface allows quick manipulation that saves me extremely valuable time.

Inconvenienti: The only con would be lack of a more 'real time' messaging option for communicating with workers in the field. The current messaging feature is extremely handy, but a faster 'chat' type function (think facebook messenger, or mightytext) would take this software over the moon for my company.

Adrienne R.
Director of Operations
  • Data della recensione: 19/3/2018

"Does what it says it will"

Vantaggi: This really is a simple program to use in terms of setting up and customizing jobs and report. It's also a great tool for locating my techs while they are in the field and helping them manage their time while on a job site. It's also a great way to keep my service techs and our service calendar in sync ensuring a high level of customer service. Our customers love the reports and the information we provide.

Inconvenienti: The 2 most frustrating things with this software are the inability to make a customer inactive, and the lack of a place to make notes like gate codes. Currently, your only options are to delete a customer, which means you lose all of their history as well and for gate codes or special instructions, we have to either type them in at each service call (which is weekly) or note it somewhere in the address line 2 section.

Adrienne,

Thank you for your feedback on StreetSmart. We are pleased to hear you find the solution helpful in maintaining a high level of customer service. We have also forwarded your comments to our product team for review.

Thank you again for your feedback.

Marcelo B.
Business Developer
Gestione delle risorse, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
  • Data della recensione: 11/6/2019

"Street Smart is stuck in time "

Commenti: The first project manager helping us was the worst, then we made a big deal about it and the second person was wonderful. She did the best she could with what she could offer. The support team are awful too. You will lose you cool everytime you need to call them.

Vantaggi: IT has a lot important and hard features to get on one place. GPS and timestamp, geoface, forms, the ability to customize them is some ways.

Inconvenienti: There were more dislikes than likes, but I feel is lack in some simples features such as calendar functionalities. The interface is AWFUL and out of date. IT's not a simple program to use or learn and the interface is stuck in the 2000's.

da ClickSoftware il giorno 19/6/2019

Marcel,

Thank you for providing feedback on StreetSmart. We are glad to hear that the application has a lot of features you need in one place start stop report you have is accurate and easy to use. Because the application is rather robust, we do have periodic training for all our customers that can be found in your customer portal. I have forwarded the issues you have to our product team as well for your calendar functionality. We also encourage customers to submit requests through [email protected] as they would be able to see where the bugs/disconnect are with your calendar.

• Data della recensione: 11/6/2019
Kevin B.
Regional Director of Operations
Tempo libero, viaggi e turismo, 201-500 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
  • Data della recensione: 15/1/2019

"Awesome...with headaches."

Commenti: We run a very unique business and the folks at StreetSmart have been able to completely customize our web portal and corresponding App on our tablets. They have been tremendous in capturing data that we can use for market trends and analyse logistics, and our ability to add/delete new forms on the fly has proven extremely valuable when rolling out new initiatives throughout the year. The amount of data we push back and forth daily from the tablets is quite large, so when an error occurs in the data transfer, this can cause major issues. Although the web developers have been able to work out many of the kinks with our Corporate Support folks, errors still tend to occur on a somewhat regular basis. Overall, I believe that the sky is the limit with StreetSmart. It doesn't matter what kind of business you have...they can customize it for you. Just make sure your IT people are on top of their game if you have 100+ tablet users every day.

Vantaggi: The software was fully customized to meet the needs of my company. I can generate reports in the web portal that drill down to very specific details throughout day.

Inconvenienti: The root menus can be a bit cumbersome to navigate, but I think that's part of our own doing. There's not much about the software that I don't like. My major frustrations are with data transfers in the back end of our SQL server and the software's communication with our employees' tablets.

• Data della recensione: 15/1/2019
Brenda G.
houskeeping service rep.
Industria alberghiera, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 15/3/2018

"Easy, sometimes irritating, I need to know more about how to use features."

Commenti: Having your schedule right at your figure tips. not worrying about loosing a paper schedule. Having proff of your work you've performed.

Vantaggi: I like that I go in in the morning and can load everyone's schedules very fast. I like that I have prof of my walks witch are easy to e-mail to supervisors. I like that it is very easy to move jobs around to different employees.

Inconvenienti: I don't like how long it takes to log into street smart it can sometimes hold up your day. I wish I know more about the options, "ie: messages, forms, ect" and it would be great if I could figure out how to translate into Spanish for most of my crew.

da ClickSoftware il giorno 19/3/2018

Brenda, thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear StreetSmart helps streamline your work.

Regarding training, we will have your StreetSmart Engagement Manager contact your organization to discuss additional free training options to help you get the most out of your solution.

Regarding the slow start-up loading, we suggest you contact your IT department since this has not been an issue with other users and it may be related to your startup configuration. If the problem persists, please contact our support team at [email protected]

Ryan T.
Field Services Rep
Industria alberghiera, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
  • Data della recensione: 9/11/2018

"Full Featured but can be cumbersome"

Commenti: Easy to use and figure out, even with the "non-ergonomic" style of using some of the features. Implement performance increases and make things not as rigid and it will be a winning system.

Vantaggi: - Keeps everything in one place
-easy to access files
-Navigation is simple

Inconvenienti: -Accessing files for DOWNLOAD is cumbersome and seems to be dependent on how many users are on it in the office
-Selecting date ranges gives too many warnings about what the date range can be (i.e. you change date A it warns you DATE RANGE CANNOT exceed X before you finish changing date B) It is mildly frustrating to very frustrating when you need to review certain dates.
-Saving .pdfs generated form street smart can take a very long time; a 30mb file should not take 3 minutes to download with gigabit internet speeds. This has something to do with base server speed but it is still astounding how lond it takes at times to download such a small file. Perhaps look into improving performance of the cloud application to/from the end user?
- search function is lacking: example is If I want to look up apartment/task X I should be able to type it in simply as whatever keyword I'm looking for and not the specific task number.
-General performance enhancements would be greatly appreciated

• Data della recensione: 9/11/2018
Anna M.
Field Market Rep

"Simplified CRM"

Vantaggi: So easy to use and gets your day organized and accomplished when your jobs are completed. I get to enter all the information about each account I visit with detailed information for the database and is useful for future visits.

Inconvenienti: Some of the choices are not what I am needing for a cetain job. Perhaps that is part of my company not asking for more options. I also noticed that some of the area's I go into have very poor reception so my tablet that I use for this app is very slow or just freezes.

Anna,

It is great to hear that StreetSmart helps you organize your day and streamlines your job information.

We offer free ongoing training and I have forwarded your product question to Jetro Restaurant Depot's engagement manager for follow.

Thank you again for your review!

Marty R.
Produzione di apparecchi elettrici/elettronici, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 22/3/2018

"We use this program for our delivery trucks and it's works great!"

Commenti: It's a great set up for tracking deliveries.

Vantaggi: I like the easiness of tracking deliveries and it's map set up to watch where my driver is going. We use this daily and it helps us keep in touch with our customers, so we can make sure we deliver on time.

Inconvenienti: It needs easier search functions. We've had issues finding completed jobs. I've noticed on the job map view, it doesn't show deliveries, when I know we sent out deliveries that day to certain locations.

da ClickSoftware il giorno 2/4/2018

Thank you Marty for your feedback of our StreetSmart app and workforce solution.

We are happy to hear that StreetSmart continues to an effective way for you to track deliveries to meet your customer's expectations.

Your suggestion has been forwarded to Graybar's engagement manager and our product team for followup.

Utente Verificato
  • Data della recensione: 15/3/2018

"Great service. It has tons of functionality in it."

Commenti: Lets me keep track of my guys, Makes it so that the guys don't have to remember what they did on a job, or how long they worked on a job.

Vantaggi: The timecard functions are wonderfull, and so is the gps, and notifications. It lets me know if my guys are speeding, have gone out of their boundaries, or any other alerts I would like it to alert me to.

Inconvenienti: Sometimes it gets glitchy. We have had several occasions where it has said someone is in a different place than I knew they were, because I was with them.

da ClickSoftware il giorno 19/3/2018

Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear that the time card and GPS capabilities are helping your field operations be more informed and efficient.

If you experience any product issues, please contact our 24/7/365 customer support team for assistance at [email protected]

Richard B.
partner
  • Data della recensione: 19/3/2018

"OVER ALL EXPERIENCE IS GOOD"

Vantaggi: The logic of the program does allow enough flexibility to accommodate the requirements of the retail florist delivery business.
2. New drivers become proficient with the app rather quickly.

Inconvenienti: 1. As a delivery business we need to have the message function expanded. The receiver of the
message needs to be able to respond back to the sender of the message.
2. The Trip needs to provide 2 utility fields that the user can assign a field type and name to. In our case this would allow us to reduce the number of forms we use from 2 to 1.

da ClickSoftware il giorno 2/4/2018

Thank you Richard for your review. Your feedback is important to our ongoing support and product development.

It is great to hear that the StreetSmart mobile app/solution are helping to manage your floral delivery service. And we have forwarded your product suggestions to our product management team for further review.

Thanks again for your review!

Andrew M.
Eit
  • Data della recensione: 15/3/2018

"It's works nice....like the navigation"

Vantaggi: Navigation to job is nice. Schedule is also good. Nice to see layout of jobs. It works well with everything we used it for.

Inconvenienti: App not updating all the time. It looses connection a lot. Sometimes the navigation goes off. Main issue is when the app gets Frozen and does not update the next job on list.

da ClickSoftware il giorno 21/3/2018

Thank you Andrew for your review. We are glad to hear that StreetSmart is helping you with navigation and scheduling jobs.

Although any navigation or data transfer to and from the any app can be affected by the carrier's coverage area, StreetSmart app information is stored and updated as soon as your mobile device is back in coverage. If there are any non-coverage concerns related to the app,f please contact our 24x7x365 support team and they will assist you.

Thank you again for the review and using StreetSmart!

Chris M.
Service Manager
Trasporti/Trasporto merci/Ferrovie, 13-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 11/1/2019

"Review for Street Smart "

Commenti: We are able to give transparency to our clients with before and after photos of all of our jobs. My overall experience has been very pleasant.

Vantaggi: I'm able to load jobs to a cellular device and monitor my teams movements through out the day. I like being able to create new jobs and forms that best suit my companies growing needs. I love being able to run reports on those jobs as well. It's great with data keeping.

Inconvenienti: It crashes a lot on mobile devices. It. removes certain imputed data on Created job actions such as finishing a job. Or it completely doesn't let my team finish a job type it will close out the job without anything been done with that job.

• Data della recensione: 11/1/2019
Philip S.
Transportation Director
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 2/11/2018

"Ally People Solutions use of StreetSmart"

Commenti: The people who handle our billings for rides have saved time in having it saved in the StreetSmart system. I would not be able to find it but they have the ability and knowledge to do so.

Vantaggi: I like being able to see where our drivers are and the timing of routes between stops in real time. If their is a problem as to timing from a consumer I have something to look at to see if the stop actually occurred within our time window and that we waited our time window before leaving.

Inconvenienti: I am not a tech person and am still unable to get some info that I look for. I find that some updates have rearranged things and I need to call to be able to locate some things.

• Data della recensione: 2/11/2018
Matt M.
Manager of Staff & Operations
Settore automobilistico, 13-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 19/3/2018

"The system is a great tool which allows us to track and communicate freely with our field staff"

Vantaggi: The customization of forms, activity reporting and tracking, user friendly app and pc for user interface

Inconvenienti: lag time on location reporting can be extensive at times and create confusion. updating mass locations or making mass changes in location assignments to users can be tedious

da ClickSoftware il giorno 22/3/2018

Thank you Matt for your review of StreetSmart. It is good to hear the solution is helping communicate with your field staff and provide customized information on field activities.

Thanks again for your feedback!

Larry P.
  • Data della recensione: 19/3/2018

"The app does what it says it will do."

Vantaggi: It is user friendly. You can download specific instructions for your field employees. I can make edits to the field reports from my desk top.

Inconvenienti: If I am in the middle of a Final Walk and I get a phone call, the final walk gets deleted. I have been almost finished with my final walks and receive a phone call and have to start my final walk all over again.

da ClickSoftware il giorno 22/3/2018

Thank you for Larry for reviewing StreetSmart! We are glad to hear you find the product helps share information with your field team and provide reporting. We have also forward your comments to our product team for review.

Arwa A.
Field Rep.
  • Data della recensione: 26/3/2018

"Good "

Commenti: saving time and convenient in terms that it is on my cellphone instead of paper log which can be misplaced

Vantaggi: This software saves me time instead of tracking my work hours by writing on paper, Easy to understand and convenient...

Inconvenienti: That I don't get to know how many hours I worked per week until Monday, I would prefer to get a email/notification receipt by end of each day

da ClickSoftware il giorno 2/4/2018

Thank you Arwa for you review. It is good to hear StreetSmart helps you track hours and eliminates paperwork. I also wanted you to know that we have forwarded your suggestion to our product management team.

• Data della recensione: 26/3/2018
Martha L.
HR/Payroll Manager
Salute, benessere e fitness, 201-500 dipendenti

"ClickSoftware Review"

Commenti: We are able to track District Managers

Vantaggi: This helps to track District Managers. Easy to read and really helps to track what our employees are doing.

Inconvenienti: Complicated to edit or delete accidental punches or mess ups.

da ClickSoftware il giorno 22/3/2018

Martha, thank you for providing feedback on StreetSmart.

We are happy to hear that the solution provide visibility and insights into your District Manager activities.

Your comments have also been forwarded to our product management team for further review.

Martha, thank you again for your feedback!

Lois G.
Case Manager
  • Data della recensione: 19/3/2018

"I HAVE NOT HAD ANY ISSUES USING STREETSMART"

Vantaggi: I'M ABLE TO PULL UP THE INFO I'M LOOKING FOR AT A DROP OF A HAT. VERY EASY ACCESS. I FEEL EVERYONE AT SOME POINT OR ANOTHER SHOULD USE THIS SOFTWARE BUT ITS NOT FOR EVERYONE.

Inconvenienti: WHAT I LIKE LEASE ABOUT THIS IS IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING WITHIN THE SOFTWARE IT COULD BE VERY DIFFICULT IT DOES REQUIRE MINIMAL TRAINING JUST SO YOU CAN NAVIGATE THROUGH.

Lois,

Thank you for your comments on StreetSmart. We are pleased to hear that the solution is makes it easy to access the information you need.

We appreciate SleepNumber's business!

Jasmine S.
admin
  • Data della recensione: 22/3/2018

"ClickSoft is a very easy app to use and eliminates unnecessary paperwork"

Vantaggi: I am able to send jobs to my field employees as well as track their performance. All customer info is given to field techs and stored in my calendar

Inconvenienti: The tracking feature seems to be off a lot. When there is traffic, it shows the crews making huge loops on streets.

Jasmine,

Thank you for your feedback of our StreetSmart app and workforce solution.

It is good to hear it has simplified paperwork and given you easier access to customer information.

We have also sent your tracking information to our product team for review.

Matt C.
Field technician

"Easy to use. "

Vantaggi: No paperwork, all in the app. Able to see hours for the week. Timecards and work orders are all in one app that is iser friendly.

Inconvenienti: Sometimes slow to get work orders. And update information. Would be nice to be able to see your hours on a work order and review your storys.

da ClickSoftware il giorno 19/3/2018

Matt, thank you for your review of StreetSmart. We are glad you continue to find the solution fits your need and has eliminated the paperwork!

Please do not hesitate to contact our 24/7/365 customer support team for any issues at [email protected]

Nathan D.
Technician
  • Data della recensione: 19/3/2018

"Easy to work with. Not a lot of issues"

Vantaggi: Works on both phones and tablets. Nice when you break one of them. Work continues. Easy to use. All icons are self explainable.

Inconvenienti: Sometimes the gps function has quit working for short periods. You can only have so many characters in or write up box at once.

Nathan,

Thank you for your review of StreetSmart. We are glad the solution continues to work well for AIS and appreciate your business. Thank you also for your suggestions which have been forwarded to our product management team for review.

Thank you for using StreetSmart!

Frank H.
Warehouse leader
  • Data della recensione: 19/3/2018

"We use Street Smart for truck deliveries A good POD program"

Commenti: POD

Vantaggi: A good dependable system to acknowledge deliveries and have proof of delivery already in the system when delivery is completed.

Inconvenienti: Sometimes navigation is not correct Sometimes it takes too long for proof of delivery to show up in the system. We even have to put information in manually when driver returns.

da ClickSoftware il giorno 22/3/2018

Thank you Frank for your feedback! It is good to hear you find StreetSmart dependable for proof of delivery. I have also forwarded your comments on to your Graybar account manager for follow up.

Bryan F.
MCS
Logistica e catena di approvvigionamento, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti

"Street Smart FWIN"

Commenti: The biggest advantage is what I described above. Having all the information available from our truck deliveries and being able to share the signature, picture, and order details directly with the customer.

Vantaggi: Ability to have a lot of information on one site. I like being able to view, email, make a PDF copy and the ability to easily send this information to the site either internally or directly to a customer.

Inconvenienti: I've had issues with the filters and being able to find the info needed.

Jason W.
Industria alberghiera, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 19/3/2018

"Like this application pretty easy to use "

Commenti: easy and fast

Vantaggi: Like the feature that i can see where all my associates are at a glance (one page), the fact i can see where all my associates are and the status of their jobs

Inconvenienti: the tracking replay function seems pretty clunky GPS tracking doesn't always seem accurate and not always the best.

da ClickSoftware il giorno 22/3/2018

Jason thank you for reviewing StreetSmart! We are glad to hear you find the product easy to use and helpful for managing your teams. We have also forward the information to our product team for review.