Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su inFlow Inventory

Il segreto nascosto dietro l'attività di oltre 940.000 grossisti, rivenditori e produttori di tutto il mondo. Potrai tenere facilmente traccia delle scorte, gestire gli ordini, fatturare, spedire e altro ancora.

Ulteriori informazioni su inFlow Inventory

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use cloud based system that is being operated at three sites, covered the features we needed for our stock tracing.

Valutazioni di inFlow Inventory

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

inFlow Inventory ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,6 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 460 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato inFlow Inventory?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (460)

Manny
Manny
Network Administrator (USA)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato

Sales & Purchase made simple

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Software is one of my favorites for companies with no purchase order system.

Aspetti positivi:

Great for small companies who need sales and purchasing. Sales has records of customer quoted sales and purchases can see what to order. Great way for a company to keep track of purchases and data can be exported to third part software. Purchasing software even has serial column for warranty verification of products. Was great for HVAC and appliance repair company. Great software for company with no purchase order system. Can make everything paperless and user's can view inventory, content and prices with no license. User license is portable.

Aspetti negativi:

Software lacks year end inventory count reset. Reports could be better to show year to date expenses. I had a tough time getting year to date reports.

louis
Branch Manager (USA)
Servizi alla persona e alla famiglia, 51-200 dipendenti

Review from Eastside Exterminators

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: Overall it has been an awesome experience. I was sold from the beginning. [sensitive content hidden] to get our inventory imported and get our custom fields setup, it was clear that the support was awesome. We have been with inflow since 2018 and I have recommended inflow to some of our sister companies across the country.

Aspetti positivi:

Technical support is quick to respond and communicates clearly. User interface on the desktop version is very clear and easy to use. Showroom access helps efficiency.

Aspetti negativi:

Having to pay for increments of 5 user subscriptions at a time. Meaning that one person needing to be added will cost you adding 5, leaving 4 licenses unused. Showroom needs an "add to cart" button. Currently, you just increase the quantity, which works fine, it just confuses people new to the process until they get the hang of it. It also leads to people adding things to their cart that they did not mean to add.

mese scorso

Thanks, Louis! It's great to hear the details of which parts of inFlow you're finding useful, and we've shared the Showroom feedback with our product team. And you're right that our plans come with a minimum number of users—like 2 or 5. We don't currently offer plans with fewer users than that, but there are options to add one extra user at a time. ^TW

Peter
Manager (Canada)
Ha utilizzato il software per: Non specificato
Fonte della recensione

Very intuitive, and such an easy entry into the world of bar-coding.

3,0 8 anni fa

Commenti: I went to the internet with a need, and that was to get our small business bar-coded, since the old words-only tags were taking so long to process at the point of sale, ie. hand written receipts and all, causing lineups that were too long at times and likely costing us business. I found your book offer "Bar-code Your Business" and ordered a copy. It was well written, very concise, and of course, led me to purchase Inflow. What I REALLY like about Inflow is how intuitive it is. I didn't need to take a course to figure it out, as it feels very Windows-like. I purchased a no-name bar code gun online, devised a model code scheme for our products, and was up and running in no time. Thanks. On the "not so shiny" comments side, I can't say I liked the upgrade from v2 to v3. The original v2 did everything I needed, and required less explanation to my helpers as to it's function. Suddenly with v3, we now had to hit Save, Fulfill and Mark Paid, all of which ended up with me having to fix this by cheating the date on my computer and closing orders after the fact, when the helpers didn't do it the first time. I was also broadsided one day when on the job, Inflow v3 just froze up on me and I didn't know what to do, exactly when I needed it the most. Well, it turns out that I had to be connected to the internet to use it, obviously so Inflow could monitor licensing/usage status. This was not good, although your customer service was quick to help me with this. If you could find another way to police the licensing, that would be nice. And finally, the one thing that drives me nuts (did again yesterday) is the fact that if I fill in the "customer name" field AFTER having filled in the sales order details, any discounts applied off original price get erased. This has on a number of occasions caused me to inadvertently overcharge customers, and is extremely embarrassing when it's they who notice it first and think I'm trying to "pull a fast one" on them. PLEASE fix this! (although I'm outside of my customer support time window, you can spare others the same issue). Once again, I must compliment your customer service (hen it still applied to me) for their very prompt responses to any query I ever had. Peter

MARY
Business Manager (USA)
Sport, 51-200 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

INFLOW FOR WINDOWS

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: Hands down, the best decision we have made for Inventory tracking, order writing and invoicing.

Aspetti positivi:

We love the ability to easily enter orders and track their progress. The Reporting is amazing and the ability to customize fields is key to our ability to utilize INFLOW in the most efficient way for our Company.

Aspetti negativi:

There are not many cons. One would be the fact that once we import new data, the new pricing does not update on Purchase Orders. That would be super helpful for us.

mese scorso

Thanks very much for this great feedback, Mary! For PO pricing, this may depend on what kind of import is being done. But just in case it helps: if the PO price is different from the saved vendor price, you should see an icon beside the "Unit price" field to save that PO's price back to the vendor record. ^TW

Todd
Director (Canada)
Agricoltura, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

All Software is a work in progress

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: Overall its the best i have found. I used Millenium software called Aatrex and it had one major advantage, I was able to program my own reports using crystal reports. The disadvantage is they have not gone to the cloud or handheld devices.

Aspetti positivi:

The ability to have many types of inventory and pricing in CAD & other currencies. The pre baked different ways an order can be printed, invoice, confirmation, pick list, box label

Aspetti negativi:

I cannot figure out how to make an inventory report that excludes items with zero inventory on hand. The software is missing the ability to easily print out a list of available products that i can hand to a customer. In order to have such a list, I must export to excel and manually remove any items with zero or negative inventory. Its a huge time sink

mese scorso

Hi Todd, thanks for this great, detailed review! Regarding your report, here are two tips that could help: 1. You could use an Inventory by Location report which can exclude products with zero quantity. 2. If your plan includes inFlow Showroom, you could create a public showroom and share that link with your customers. Showrooms can exclude out-of-stock products, and unlike an emailed or printed report, the showrooms are updated live based on the latest inFlow data. Hope that helps, and thanks again! ^TW

Ricardo
Ricardo
Owner (Colombia)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Cosmetica, 2-10 dipendenti

Practical

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: It has all the we currently need in terms of order management and inventory management, and such basic functions are enough so far. But the SQL engine tends to jam very often... it is annoying yet not a cause to discard the software yet.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use, easy to deploy and configure

Aspetti negativi:

Unstable, tends to lag frequently. Consumes too much resources. Must be restarted once per day

Alex
Director (UK)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 2-10 dipendenti

Star find!

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: Customer Service is pretty quick for a global business. We have had very few issues that weren't immediately solve for us.

Aspetti positivi:

InFlow has been with us from the beginning. It's an intuitive system with great support and endless information available online. It's as complex as you want it to be.

Aspetti negativi:

Struggling with setting up the correct tax codes for transfer into Quickbooks. We've not come to grips with all the data transfer between the two softwares, so it requires tidying up in QB.

mese scorso

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide feedback on inFlow, Alex!

Pat
Owner (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, Lavoratore autonomo

Excellent Inventory System

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: This has proved to be a good investment for my company

Aspetti positivi:

Capable of working with a large amount of inventory

Aspetti negativi:

Will not work with previous version of inFlow

mese scorso

Hi Pat, thanks for leaving a review! You're right that inFlow Inventory (our cloud-based app) doesn't sync with our older On-Premise version. But for anyone who wants to transfer from OP to our cloud app, we do offer free ways to migrate or export your data so you can move it to the cloud. Just reach out to [email protected] with your details and we'll help with the right steps. ^TW

Mai
Office Admistration Manager (Vietnam)
Automazione industriale, 2-10 dipendenti

Improvement the system

4,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: when changing inflow premise to inflow cloud, some function is not same, difficult for work

Aspetti positivi:

inflow cloud, more convenience, faster, no need to thru main computer

Aspetti negativi:

not using frequently so not known, just admin

mese scorso

Hi Mai, thanks for supporting inFlow through On-Premise and now our cloud app. If you have any questions as you use our web, Windows, or mobile apps, please don't hesitate to reach out to [email protected]. Our team is happy to help! ^TW

Jacques
Magasinier (Canada)
Industria edilizia, 51-200 dipendenti

USER FRIENDLY AND GREAT INVENTORY SOFTWARE

Commenti: Really appreciate the experience with Inflow

Aspetti positivi:

frequently webinar User friendly easy to learn A lot of option to select from for many features

Aspetti negativi:

search option is not optimal report is missing some cross over option

mese scorso

Thanks Jacques, we'll pass along the feedback about the webinars! And if you have questions about what's possible in reporting, just reach out to [email protected] and we'll do our best to help. ^TW

Christian
Managing Partner (Norvegia)
Telecomunicazioni, 2-10 dipendenti

A dream to work with

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Pretty much all the Inventory and work orders, and practical flows of invoicing, sales orders, purchase orders etc.

Aspetti positivi:

Quite simply, it is easy and allows for most functions we need with work orders and serialized items. The Inflow Cloud is fast enough and easily customizable. Great stuff, quite simply. :) And the customer service is nothing short of stunning.

Aspetti negativi:

There are no cons, per se, more features that would be great to add on, as time passes and you develop the software further; the Android client (being able to do POs, SOs and invoicing would be fantastic). There are some other bugs with the Android client, in terms of cost pricing on the products that can be straightened out; right now we can't really use it for much. Furthermore, it would be great to be able to communicate in our own language with customers that are non-English speakers, by adding European specialty letters instead of ? :) And should you move towards creating shipments directly through API (with tracking updates) towards DHL, TNT, UPS etc, that would be cool (check out the Parcel tracker app for Android). And also of course taking the step out towards an own integrated sales platform to a little bit bigger extent than the inventory showroom (like a webshop of sorts), rather than the one-way integration to Shopify, that could be a really interesting proposition for us (however, we understand that it is an inventory system, and at that it is great stuff.

anno scorso

Hi Christian, thanks for the great review! I just wanted to update you on some of the features you mentioned as a lot has changed since your review! You can now do POs, SOs and share/email invoices from the mobile app. The Shopify integration now pushes inventory from inFlow to Shopify as well as pulling Shopify orders into inFlow. Our API is now available to use and you can see our documentation here: https://cloudapi.inflowinventory.com/docs/index.html We do also integrate with EasyPost now, which you can connect your existing carrier to (e.g. DHL and UPS) so that you can generate and print a shipping label without leaving inFlow. It can also notify your customers automatically that their order has been shipped. Keep the feedback coming, we'd love to hear from you! Warm regards, Cassandra

Joe
Material management (USA)
Telecomunicazioni, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Made a world of difference for our warehouse team

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Very positive overall experience. I wouldn't recommend it for a large corporate entity but we are a small company with thousands of items and it works great.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy data import via CSV UOM conversions Multiple Location/Sub-Locations - track specific quantities by specific buildings/shelves Material pricing tiers Easily track orders Mobile App! Now we know what needs to be ordered for upcoming projects before the project starts depleting our inventory! Online Storefront!

Aspetti negativi:

The windows app works fine but is a bit sluggish. You don't get that polished/refined feel when using it. Fragmentation between mobile apps and windows app. Only one item photo can be uploaded/viewed on windows app, while multiple pics can be uploaded/seen on mobile app. Online storefront a bit confusing because of not having an "Add to cart" button. Simple selecting a quantity puts that quantity in your cart. Only integrates with Dymo label printers.

anno scorso

Thanks for this detailed review, Joe! Since our feature set is always improving, I wanted to take a moment to update some points: For the online storefront (Online Showroom) we now offer an option for private showrooms with carts and even online payment. And we've recently improved our labels support. We now have a built-in label designer and expanded support for printers (we've tested Zebra, brother, and Dymo thus far). We're always working to improve performance in inFlow so we hope your experience has been better since you left this review. If you (or anyone else) is experiencing any slowness, please reach out to us at [email protected] and we'll be in touch! - Thomas

Melissa
Operations (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Almost amazing, but still very solid

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Very happy with the product, since we are in the food industry lot code tracking is a huge priority. The way we work around not having this feature built in is that we have lot based inventory. So instead of setting it up as 'Widget A', 'Widget B' and 'Widget C' it's setup so that there are 10 lot numbers associated with A, 15 with B, etc.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use Accurate tracking Can setup multiple warehouse locations Customer service is top notch A lot of reports, can build customer reports if needed

Aspetti negativi:

No built in lot code tracking - there are work arounds for this but they aren't perfect and have their own issues which wouldn't be an issue if there was built in lot code tracking.

4 anni fa

Hi Melissa! Thank you for the review and sharing the details on how you're working with lot numbers! You're right that it isn't an officially supported feature (we have locations and sublocations, but no lot number field). However, in case it helps anyone else who needs to use lot numbers with inFlow, we do have a suggested workaround in our Support KB: https://www.inflowinventory.com/support/cloud/how-do-i-track-lot-numbersbatch-numbersexpiration-dates/ Cheers!

harry
owner (USA)
Commercio all'ingrosso, 2-10 dipendenti

Great Program For Startup to Well Established Companies

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: They were great to work with when we put the program to use. Beats many of the "higher" end companies out there with their product features and simple to use.

Aspetti positivi:

InFlow has been one of the easiest inventory programs to work with. Not only is it easy to use, it is always updating with features from skus management, multiple locations inventory control, ordering and third party features and intergration.

Aspetti negativi:

We were an early adopter of InFlow before they had all the bugs worked out and we paid for a full program years ago but since then that program is no longer available for free, we really liked the afforable aspect back when we purchased it as a total package. Not necessarily a con but more or less just times changing and technology changing and us being early on, not ready to pay for another upgrade so to speak.

Fons
Manager/shareholder (Estonia)
Materiali da costruzione, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Continuesly improved performance with great helpdesk

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall I'm very positive about Inflow Inventory and so are my colleagues and bookkeeper. We have access from our mobile devices which is great. I also have to mention the help-desk, it is very useful and correct.

Aspetti positivi:

It's a great way to keep track of stock from purchase to sales. And with the Woocommerce integration it has increased its usefulness.

Aspetti negativi:

There is some discrepancy between theoretical purchases and real world, practical situations with suppliers. But this cannot be helped. I would like to see an option where purchases that are in transit with an ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival) could be included in stock levels. That way clients visiting the online showroom could see when their required products would be available for delivery from our warehouse.

JOHN
ASSET MANAGEMENT (USA)
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

REALLY LIKING THE SOFTWARE, EASY TO USE AND HAS SIMPLE USER FRIENDLY INTERFACE

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: UNTIL MORE EMPLOYEES ARE FURTHER EDUCATED ON OUR PROCESS AND PLANS THE SOFTWARE WILL TAKE SOME TIME TO POPULATE AND GET US INTO GOOD HABITS AND ROUTINES, OTHER THAN THAT THE SOFTWARE WAS INCREDIBLY EASY TO SETUP. I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO EASILY POPULATE THE SOFTWARE FOR SEVERAL OF OUR AREAS AND DEPARTMENTS AND AM CURRENTLY WORKING WITH VARIOUS MANAGERS.

Aspetti positivi:

PERSONALLY LIKE THE LOCATIONS FEATURES AND SUB-LOCATIONS, EASY TO ASSIGN ASSETS TO THEIR APPROPRIATE DEPARTMENTS AND USERS. I ALSO LIKE THE FEATURE TO ADD IN YOUR OWN TABS AND FIELDS.

Aspetti negativi:

I WOULD LIKE FOR THE SHOWROOM TO BE ABLE TO BE SPLIT INTO SEVERAL OR VARIOUS SECTIONS....SUCH AS BEING ABLE TO FILTER ONE DIVISION FROM THE OTHER, POSSIBLY HAVING INDIVIDUAL SHOWROOMS FOR EACH DEPARTMENT SO THAT WE CAN MAKE IT EASIER TO FILTER EACH DEPARTMENT'S ASSETS AND HAVE THEM BE SHOWN ONLY FOR THEIR ASSIGNED USERS WE INVITE. WE ARE NOT USING THIS SOFTWARE OR THE SHOWROOM FOR CUSTOMERS, WE ARE ONLY USING IT FOR THE STAFF AND HAVING 1-2 EMPLOYEES (MYSELF AND ONE OTHER) POPULATE AND USE THIS SOFTWARE ON A DAILY BASIS. WE WOULD LIKE TO HAVE EACH DIVISION/DEPARTMENT'S MANAGER(S) BE ABLE TO VIEW THEIR OWN STOCK VIA THE SHOWROOM AND BE ABLE TO POSSIBLY EASILY PRINT OR UPDATE THEIR AREA/DEPT BY PRINTING OUT A PAGE VIA THE SHOWROOM AND HANDING ME AND THE OTHER INFLOW USER SO WE CAN UPDATE THEIR STOCK ON A WEEKLY OR BI-WEEKLY BASIS. SOME AREAS NEED TO BE UPDATED MORE FREQUENTLY THAN OTHERS.

Jesus
Jefe de ALmacen (Bolivia)
Stampa, 11-50 dipendenti

Head of Warehouses with more than 4 years of experience

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: Pass all Excel inventories very quickly and manage the products in more than 5+ stores

Aspetti positivi:

The flexibility that gives the user, if I need a report that does not have inFlow I can export / create it to Excel. I can also simply copy and paste data. I currently handle 6000+ SKUs in more than 5 stores, more than 100,000+ Sales without slowing down problems, or headaches. Thanks to this program you move from ordered storage to chaotic storage without problems

Aspetti negativi:

I do not have a clear disadvantage ... mmm ... I see that you can not handle products with expiration date, but that is not my item

Dan
Workshop Manager (UK)
Computer e sicurezza della rete, 11-50 dipendenti

Fully adaptable, simple Inventory Management System

5,0 anno scorso

Aspetti positivi:

Able to use to suit the amount of information you want to work with. Functioned with bare minimum to allow bare bones set up which can then be added to as you decide to improve with more functions as yoou have time to do.

Aspetti negativi:

Would be good to have a holding goods in location where items automatically store and then have process for putting items into their location.Label integration other than dymo.

anno scorso

Hi Dan, thanks for taking the time to share your detailed feedback! I've logged your note about a holding location. And I'm also pleased to share that we now support more thermal printers (we've tested brother, DYMO, and Zebra so far) and we've built a full-fledged label designer into the inFlow web app. The easiest way to find it is to go to a product, select Print Labels, and then select the Label Designer. Cheers! - Thomas

Ryan
General Manager (USA)
Materie plastiche, 11-50 dipendenti

A+ For Manufacturing

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: We have tied inFlow into our whole order workflow. Data entered into sales orders is pulled into custom reports and with on-site data access, we are also able to use it to make very customized labels with heavy automation from the data already in inFlow.

Aspetti positivi:

Searching is great and user interface is easy to use. Very easy to find what I am looking for quickly.

Aspetti negativi:

inFlow Premise feature updates seem to be on hold. Would love to use new features from inFlow Cloud but our data policy requires us to keep data under our control.

Melissa
Operations Manager (USA)

Easy way to do Inventory

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Have been an inFlow customer for many years and will continue to be for many more.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use and setup, pricing plans for every budget. Customer support is quick to respond and really helpful. Has a lot of features and their development team is always looking to add more.

Aspetti negativi:

They really need a built in feature for lot/batch number tracking. There are several work around solutions (that do actually work) but it would be nice to have this be a standard feature.

Lee
Director (USA)
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione

This is a great program for a business that does not need a full-blown ERP system

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: InFlow has a support team that responds with phone callbacks pretty quickly. We use a more complicated ERP for another secion of the business, but did not have the option for Spanish with that ERP system. For an entry level ERP, this is a good value for the money. I can recommend it.

Aspetti positivi:

It is very intuitive, and easy to use. The interface is relatively clean, and pleasing.

Aspetti negativi:

We are using the Spanish language feature (which was a primary reason for deciding to use InFlow) for one location, and the English for another. That works out pretty well, but InFlow has apparently decided to not focus on rounding out the Spanish part of it. There are a few places where, instead of Spanish, there is an English word. It is still definitely usable as it is, but it would be great for inflow to put another 25 hours into is to make the Spanish part COMPLETELY Spanish. Regardless, I can say that that should not stop you from using it. The English version of it is absolutely perfect, so if you don't anticipate using other than the English functionality, you will never know it. Even if you do use the Spanish version, you will still be able to operate just fine.

Kashif
CEO (Pakistan)
Materiali da costruzione, 2-10 dipendenti

Inventory Management Power House

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Its a satisfactory experience overall.

Aspetti positivi:

Well its an amalgamation of all the correct features.

Aspetti negativi:

I would love to get the pictures in the invoices as well. There can be a further reduction in price to get more customers.

Sr. Product Engineer (USA)
Automazione industriale, 11-50 dipendenti

inflow review

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: This software is a great buy for the cost, I have used it for over 8 years. They have added many new features over the years to make even better. Support is Ok but getting better.

Aspetti positivi:

inexpensive, you keep the data base, no monthly fees. For day to day use it is bug free, does not crash.

Aspetti negativi:

do not like the new pay every year maintenance pay system, some bugs with current things effecting the history of the inventory.

Kimberly
Procurement Officer/ Archives Records (USA)
Magazzinaggio, 10.000+ dipendenti

County Government Using Inflow in Several Departments

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I am currently using inflow to manage my warehouse of 650 products. I have decided to use Inflow for my archive records department with over 25,000 records and I'm so confident in Inflow I actually looking forward to changing my records over to a system that really works.

Aspetti positivi:

The software is very user friendly and the more detailed your initial setup the better your experience. I converted from an access database to inflow via an excel.csv and in 15 minutes I was ready to start taking orders.

Aspetti negativi:

The thing i liked least about Inflow is that i did not find it FIRST. I vetted 8 different software packages and none of them really met my needs and most were double or more the cost of Inflow.

Oscar
Vice president (Filippine)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 10.000+ dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

I love this product!

Commenti: Wonderful product!

Aspetti positivi:

This product is easy to use and you don't need to be an computer expert to master it such a great product and great customer service you had.

Aspetti negativi:

I don't have any bad comments using it and I'm still waiting for more updates to come.