Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su Kayako

Il software Kayako Live Chat in una versione personale di facile uso che permette di unificare il servizio clienti tra chat, social, e-mail e telefono.

Ulteriori informazioni su Kayako

Aspetti positivi:

You have a history log of all your tickets and communications on them. The app is cool for its price.

Aspetti negativi:

The user interface looks just plain bad. Chat and knowledge base tools are also mediocre.

Valutazioni di Kayako

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
3,9
Servizio clienti
3,8
Caratteristiche
3,8
Rapporto qualità-prezzo
3,8

Lo consiglieresti?

7,0/10

Kayako ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,0 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 169 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Kayako?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (169)

Claudia
Business analyst (Italia)
Sviluppo di programmi, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

La gestione su misura per le segnalazioni

4,0 7 mesi fa

Commenti: L’esperienza in generale è molto positiva, lo trovo uno strumento facile e le Dashboard aiutano ad avere subito un quadro generale al momento dell’accesso. I tag riescono a raffinare ancor di più il quadro già ben delineato tramite le sopracitate Dashboard

Aspetti positivi:

In relazione alla gestione e monitoraggio dell’help desk, kayako fornisce tanti strumenti operativi validi per garantire una più snella e gestita l’operatività dell’utente. La funzione che più mi agevola è quella delle query di estrazione schedulate con invio di un report sulla mail, il che permette di tenere sotto controllo l’andamento dei ticket ed agevola la realizzazione di reportistiche da fornire agli interessati

Aspetti negativi:

Non poter aggiungere un destinatario in To nella mail da cui proviene il ticket non permette il corretto indirizzamento della problematica, bisogna necessariamente inserire l’interessato in cc

Anita
Anita
Coach (Sri Lanka)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Software informatici, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Best software for internal and external email communication

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: I love using kayako as it has been the best communication platform which not only allows me to communicate but also provides me reports on any urgent email that I need to act on immediately which saves me from delayed tasks and replies.
Since we switched from outlook to kayako software for inter-team and client communication, kayako has provided the best communication platform which allowed us to to have an organized, easy to refer to and not only use but also can view any sent/received email from any location via any device.

Aspetti positivi:

Kayako has been the best communication platform for professional communication that I have used so far. Kayako is recommended for both inter-team and external - client communication. The best feature of kayako is that it allows you to organize your emails into folder based on departments, status and the nature of the email content. Also using other type of email platforms has been a worry at times and time consuming when trying to find all the back and forth communication happened on one email thread by multiple people, but kayako provides the best solution by capturing all the communication happened on one subject/email which is sent and received by one or many, in the same email thread which we call a "Ticket" Interface of kayako can be designed and created as per the user's requirement and preference. Also referring to an email has been very convenient as each ticket carries its own unique Ticket ID. It also provides reports on emails based on its nature. ex: overdue, received within 24hrs and etc based on rules we set which allows to the user to be more organized, effective and proactive.

Aspetti negativi:

Understanding and using the software is essential as it doesn't function like other email platforms but has its own organized interface. Inter team communication The software is mainly build for professional communication however I wish it could have few other options like adding colors, tables and etc but apart from that no other cons to mention.

Utente Verificato
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

Expensive for small companies, and sometimes buggy, but a great customer experience

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Generally great experience for the end user, but could use some occasional polish.

Aspetti positivi:

Really easy and streamlined customer experience. The support for a JWT-based sign in for customers into the help centre means that people have a single account to sign in to everything, rather than creating separate accounts like you'd have to do with Zendesk or similar, and it just makes life a whole lot easier overall. The widget is nicely-designed, neat and unobtrusive.

Aspetti negativi:

For a single agent, the plans are quite expensive, especially if you want functionality like customer SSO. I also find the notifications it provides are very iffy, sometimes not being delivered - and for some infuriating reason, there's no option to deliver emails for replies only when you're not already online!

Amani
Amani
Marketing Manager (Sri Lanka)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Software informatici, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Kayako - Can be better!

3,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: I have been using Kayako for more than five years. This has been the software we use for all internal and client communication. As mentioned earlier it is a simple tool which takes only a few times to practice, thereafter you get the hang of it. However after using other email softwares, Kayako's limitations regarding formatting, inserting images and capturing the entire thread has always been a hassle for me. Additionally we are only given admin rights to our own teams. If a ticket generated by me is moved to an internal team I do not have access for, I cannot view the updates on the ticket.

Aspetti positivi:

Kayako helps me organize my tickets into as many folders I want, thus making me work on those tickets conveniently and effectively. If I am an admin or have admin access to my staff folders I can also access all of their folders to get an update on tickets. It's easy to learn and use. I love the reports feature on Kayako. We can create as many reports we want and automate them. The follow ups feature is also great to keep track of pending tasks and serves as good reminder.

Aspetti negativi:

There are a few issues I encountered as I worked on Kayako. Kayako doesn't allow us format the font or content, so underlining, italicizing etc is not possible in an email. We cannot include images, charts or graphs in the body of the email. When you hit reply on a ticket, the original email thread is not included. So if you need to know the previous conversation, we need to copy and paste the email.

Christian
Christian
Director Technical Support (Germania)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Kayako Classic (On-Premise) is a solution that covers all areas of support and more.

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Customer Service Improvements resulting in winning a German Golden Stevie Award 2018.

Aspetti positivi:

It covers many areas of daily conversation handling activities: Ticket, Incident, Problem, and Complaint handling situations. If the basics do not suffice, custom fields and tracking options help iron out missing pieces. It contains a Knowledgebase that allows you to record Articles and information. Survey system (very handy for Event-Driven Surveys); Reporting options and quick access to tickets. One of the KEY FEATURES is that the tool is FAST and keeps a focus on the work area for staff, rather cluttering everything with detail fields. Finally, the web-interface is fully customizable and very useful in granting options to access the conversation handling tool. Did I mention Kayako Services being great in helping to resolve questions and issues when contacted? They do this very well!

Aspetti negativi:

It lacks a few items that I wish would be included (software is always under constant development, and Kayako customer service is very responsive and friendly): proper comprehensive auditing when tickets are handled (like automatically submitted communications recorded with date and time); Complaint Handling structures based on tickets; improved linkages between tickets (though possible it is not done in a single click); KBA link to tickets; Reporting is nice though it lacks options to customize charts, colors and the way detail can be presented (formatting through configuration rather customization). Another drawback in a recent release is that a lot of browser cell padding has been introduced causing the display of elements unnecessarily spread out across a regular HD monitor. Luckily this can be customized using CSS injection or system-wide CSS manipulation.

Christopher
Christopher
Director of Product Management (USA)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Software informatici, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Support makes the difference when comparing this to other competitors

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Kayako helps keep all of our customer communication centralized into a single support suite. It allows our customers to engage more frequently with self-serve help (knowledgebase), chat, and email. Kayako makes it easier for our staff to troubleshoot and resolve any issues.

Aspetti positivi:

The new interface is very modern and much more exciting than the other interface. It is much faster and friendlier to use. The support is available for questions and bugs, whereas some competitors do not offer support of implementation. The price of the software is a little steep when comparing it to competitors that offer more, but being a Kayako customer for 10+ years on a perpetual license granted us a pretty steep discount that made the pricing make more sense for us.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish they had more features such as ability to get more customer feedback which would help our product development. There are other software similar to Kayako that have a feedback component that allow users to voice their "opinions" and then other users can vote on that. I would like to see this in Kayako and have been asking for about 10 years now.

Josh
Systems administrator (USA)
Design, 201-500 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Don't bother

2,0 8 mesi fa

Commenti: I will never go back. They are massively overpriced. Renewals are fraught with misleading comments and empty promises. Billing is often problematic. There are also core functions missing from their cloud product.

Aspetti positivi:

We were long time Kayako users. In the past, support was responsive. For the classic version, ticketing functions were functional.

Aspetti negativi:

Unfortunately, they were bought out by another company and have gone downhill. Support is often unable to assist with issues. Billing is frequently incorrect. The parent company is trying to move functions out of Kayako.

Simran
Partner Relations Manager (Spagna)
Internet, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Good product for smaller teams

4,0 7 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

I found Kayako to be an easy-to-use product. The user interface is intuitive, making it straightforward to manage customer inquiries. Overall, a positive experience

Aspetti negativi:

While my experience with Kayako has been generally positive, I must note that I did not extensively explore its analytical features (if any). As such, I'm unable to provide specific feedback on that aspect. However, incorporating robust analytical tools could potentially enhance the platform's overall utility and offer users valuable insights. It might be worth considering as a future addition to further elevate the user experience

Jon
Jon
Vice President of Information Technology (USA)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Materie plastiche, 201-500 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Kayako worked for us

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: We installed the On-Prem version of Kayako and for the most part were happy with its functionality and management of our help tickets.

Aspetti positivi:

Kayako allowed us to manage our Help Desk while keeping costs down but still providing enough functionality to streamline our support and communication to the users.

Aspetti negativi:

There wasn't any integration withour Scrum and Agile software tools (and it didn't have the functionality on its own) so it made it double work to move a Trouble Ticket to a Task

josh
Lead (USA)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Kyako has been a great business changer from our Previous Software

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: With this software, we were no longer jumping back and forth dealing with different programs to respond to our customers. It has been great to instantly chat with our customers, respond via tickets or emails in a matter of a few seconds.

Aspetti positivi:

What We love about Kayako is the chat engagements we can initiate with customers who visit our website. With the help center, customers can view our help center articles, submit tickets or reach out to us via chat. The functionality of Kayako keeps us organized and able to respond to our customers in a timely manner.

Aspetti negativi:

A couple of things need improvement but not so much as a con. The reporting aspects of the software could be a little bit simplified. Reporting of Chat engagements and possible integration with Google Analytics would be fantastic.

Domenico
Domenico
Software Engineer (Italia)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Flexible and focused, built around fresh concepts and technologies.

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: We set up our help-desk website and our support ticket system in no time.
Multiple channels support (email and in-app chat in our use case) and case merging feature helped us keeping our support backlog clean and readable.

Aspetti positivi:

I love it's UX design that feels modern and easy to use. The conversation metaphore is very powerful and automation macros system is really neat.

Aspetti negativi:

Software internationalization and available translations are poor. Even if my team contributed full UI translation for language 'it' on transifex most of the UI is not translated yet. More than a year has passed since then. If you need to support multi-language for your users, check that required languages have full support.

Muzammal
Manager Operations (Pakistan)
Servizi bancari, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Review - Kayako

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: It is an excellent software for managing tickets and customer support. It has great features and support for the customer service staff. I highly recommend it.

Aspetti positivi:

It is one of the best ticketing and support system I have worked on. It user interface is quite friendly. I can managed unassigned tickets easily by assigning it to relevant persons. It keep the track of all tickets, open, in progress and closed ones. The thing I liked the most is its on going monitoring of tickets, once a ticket cross a specified time defined, that ticket has got highlighted which means an overdue ticket requires you immediate attention. Further I can make Marcos, which helps me to use standard answers without writing the whole message again and again. It has provided to manage and generate customer reports as per your need, which is quite a good feature. It allows to make different sections and sub section which helps for better management of your tickets. Its knowledge base option is fantastic where we can made glossary of different topics and FAQ for users in order to help the community. Adding notes to the users and on current tickets is one of the great features of this software which allows the other users to understand the user and help them accordingly.

Aspetti negativi:

The only problem I have experienced is, there has been a lag while using it with FirFox in Windows 7 Plate form. Sometime the keyboard stops responding and despite the typing nothing has been going to write on the answer section of the ticket which sometimes is very annoying.

Almog
NOC Team Leader (Israele)
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Great application, the only one with the "Follow up" feature.

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: I don't get any benefits, It's just our ticketing system :)

Aspetti positivi:

Customer support are great, they're really helping and I'm getting a great service. They're answering tickets really quick as well.

Aspetti negativi:

1. Reports aren't that professional with the Classic Kayako, and the KQL is hard to understand, i believe that you have to make it a bit easier and user friendly. 2. I would like to upgrade to Cloud Kayako, but there is a missing feature which is highly important for me, the "Follow up" feature, this feature letting me create a trigger that will open my ticket after several minutes, this feature implanted only in the Classic Kayako. 3. From the moment you've changed your pricing method, it's a bit expensive.. and while having customers that would like to get reports (most important for them) Kayako Classic at least doesn't give the best value here, i don't know about Cloud Kayako.

Edward
Partner (USA)
Computer e sicurezza della rete, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Kayako Fusion

4,0 2 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Email queue functionality and the user interface.

Aspetti negativi:

It does not have much capability in reporting functionality.

Eglė
The Manager of Reservations Department (Lituania)
Servizi ai consumatori, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Colleagues don't like, especially after using other programs, search is too slow or not working.

3,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: All letters are answered.

Aspetti positivi:

-The possibility to see who is watching the ticket at the same time - Notes - Knowledbase - fast Customer Service

Aspetti negativi:

- Reports have mistakes - Customer Support assistance regarding one and the same report is different. Different answers. - Very very slow while making a search and trying to find the ticket. - the search is not working and no results even if it should be. - while replying - no possibility to see notes - automatically bring back to the unassigned - No "Back" possibility while reading different pages of ticket. - Always necessary to refresh before assign, because few people assign letters quite often.

Ernest
CIO (USA)
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

so far great. good response time. Love the new installed version of Kayako. It's so much faster!!

5,0 6 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

the speed increase and the stability even though we have 100's of thousands of tickets. I'm assuming you're using more AJAX to load content which helped to improve the speed. I especially like the "light" design and how minimalistic the design of the site is. The focus is on speed which in return helps with speed of customer service. Use of the LoginShare to connect with OAuth2 to allow single login ID is fantastic.

Aspetti negativi:

somewhat complex upgrade. technically the upgrade process is not that bad considering the sheer number of attachments in the system.

Ali
IT Director (Australia)
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

I have used many Service desk systems but Kayako is the best of all

5,0 6 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

1. Multi department integration & queues in one interface 2. Easy SQL to generate possibly any report you want 3. Full Active directory integration 4. Best of Customer service i know of. 5. The support team knows what they are talking about. The resolution to any of my issues resolve in less then 20 min 6. Staff automatically know what to do 7. Knowledge base is very helpful

Aspetti negativi:

1. Searching is a big pain ( Good luck searching with tags ) 2. Online support require ugly desktop software

Ed
Technology Support Supervisor (USA)
Gestione formativa, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Great product. Works well. Customer Support stinks.

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Just a very nice, easy to use helpdesk service.

Aspetti positivi:

Layout is nice, many great features, customize-able, good price, very easy to use, very easy to set up and implement.

Aspetti negativi:

Customer services stinks. If anything goes technically wrong their tech support is outsourced. The workers work 9-5 so the only way to talk to them in the USA is by staying up until 2am. The tech support that you talk to during USA hours are fairly helpful with basic things but take a long time to get back to you.

Selorm
Technical Executive (Ghana)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

It been an exciting experience and has improve customer engagement tremendously

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: It really improved our engagements with our customer, prospects and visitors who visit our webpage on daily basics as well as seeking support and customer services.

Aspetti positivi:

It's ease of use, especially with tickets creation and handling as well as tracking tickets, color categorization for easy identification of customers and prospect based.

Aspetti negativi:

Sending attachments to customers most at times does not really go through, sometimes it has to be sent 3 or 4 times before client confirm receipt of the file

Shlomit
project manager (Israele)
Reti informatiche, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Overall very satisfied , we were able to implement our SLA policy

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: visibility on our customer support service, how many tickets are opened, what is the average time of handling, how many were escalated. etc.

Aspetti positivi:

it's flexibility , the option to insert macro's , the reports are really great and you can build any report you want

Aspetti negativi:

i don''t like the new pricing program, we were one of the first customer purchased this and when needed to renew support this year we were very surprised

Hamzah
IT Manager (Pakistan)
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Great product for any company looking to up its customer service and support game

5,0 6 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Multi-channel support, live chat, time tracking (makes support we provide over live chat easy to track and easy to bill), shared inbox and FREE collaborators in the growth plan make supporting customers simple and effective.

Aspetti negativi:

It would have been great if Kayako was also built for sales and lead gen. Currently our support team gets more value out of the product.

Johnny
Merchant Risk Analyst (Canada)
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

I used Kayako every day for years. It was really easy to figure out how to use it.

3,0 7 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

- Easy to navigate - The interface is very intuitive - 1,000,000,000x Better than our previous ticketing software - Easy to reassign tickets to other staff - Easy to leave detailed notes on tickets

Aspetti negativi:

- Macros didn't always work - Ugly colors - Forgot Password option didn't always work - Sometimes people who responded to tickets were HUGE bad

Kamil
Owner (Portogallo)
Tempo libero, viaggi e turismo, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Another huge CRM with milions of option

3,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: One month of professional training with Kayako specialist and I'm sure it will be great! How have so many time for that?

Aspetti positivi:

I'm not sure what version of Kayako I was using, but it wasn't good experience. General I liked only how the solve the problem with lead funnel and how them easly add to your data base.

Aspetti negativi:

General for me it was old style CRM platform, huge with millions of options. Too many buttons, option, and not useful futures. General, I liked to check mostly of main options and the possibility of every software with I'm currently using, but this is was a type like, after 3 months still you use 10 buttons and you don't know nothing about rest.

Sterling
director (USA)
Internet, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Stable and easy to use software

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Able to easily support clients with questions.

Aspetti positivi:

Super stable, secure, trouble free. Reply via email is quick and convenient. Easy to ban users and manage staff.

Aspetti negativi:

Some advanced settings can be hard to find. The change from perpetual to subscription based fees was not welcomed and significantly increased the cost of the software.

Kurtis
Sr Account Executive (USA)
Software informatici, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

IT Admin instructed me use this, it works well

3,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Able to track Sales and Support tickets easily!

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use I can view customer info easily I can leave detailed notes for my coworkers The flag feature is helpful for different tags

Aspetti negativi:

A little unintuitive Sometimes is a little slow Crashes on occasion, and when it does other systems tend to fail too.