Recensioni su AssetCloud

3,9 /5
  • Servizio clienti
    4,2 /5

Informazioni su AssetCloud

Soluzione di localizzazione dei beni leader del settore, per organizzazioni di tutte le dimensioni che desiderano semplificare la gestione dei propri beni.

Ulteriori informazioni su AssetCloud

Stai visualizzando 59 recensioni

Tom T.
Tech Coordinator
E-learning, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 13/7/2021

"AssetCloud User K-12 Charter School"

Commenti: I am the sole user at the school and my overall experience has been great!

Vantaggi: Easy of user registration. Ease of device registration. Custom settings are a nice feature.

Inconvenienti: I don't have any complaints about the software.

• Data della recensione: 13/7/2021
Steve K.
Senior DC Engineer
Software informatici, 501-1.000 dipendenti

"Customer Review"

Commenti: We had massive amount of devices that needed to be tracked and we can easily do that now with this.

Vantaggi: Scanner is easy to use.
Lots of fields to add to hardware items.
Reports system is decent.

Inconvenienti: Hand scanner constantly needs to be rebooted to activate the scanner laser.
More custom reports would be good.

Mak W.
Analyst
  • Data della recensione: 9/7/2018

"We use Wasp Asset Cloud primarily to perform equipment inventory audits. Great product!"

Vantaggi: It works great - especially when used in tandem with their barcode scanner and mobile app. You can scan a barcode, make changes to the asset information in the mobile app, then upload the changes to the cloud.

Inconvenienti: The iPad app tends to lag a bit after a few hours of consistent use. I've learned that closing the app for a couple of minutes usually fixes the issue.

• Data della recensione: 9/7/2018
Darla S.
Computer Systems Administrator
  • Data della recensione: 26/3/2015

"I would highly recommend this software."

Commenti: We have been using Mobile Asset through several versions/upgrades beginning with v3. Wasp has the best customer service. I have used their customer service many, many times and always receive the assistance I need on the day I call in. Even when our Mobile Asset was two revisions behind, and they had discontinued our product version, they still gave me support. When we upgraded our environment from Novell to Microsoft they were fabulous in assisting to move the database. We use a hand held scanner and perform yearly audits, we have not upgraded the label printer or handheld scanner since the original purchase it just keeps working. There is no year fee with the software. By far the biggest bang for your buck. The only down side is if you want custom reports. The reports are done in using Crystal, which isn't as user friendly to create new reports as I would like, if you want a report that is not included in their pre-made reports it is a little more difficult, but over all I have been able to manage and this one difficulty is nothing on the overall satisfaction I have with this software, and Wasp's customer service.

• Data della recensione: 26/3/2015
Becky P.
Database Administrator
  • Data della recensione: 2/2/2015

"Great Product"

Commenti: At this time, our company has been using WASP for a year and a half. Every level of personnel that deal with inventory find WASP to be a much better product than our previous software. Conversion to WASP was very painless and hassle free. We were able to import all data from the old system and do some clean up in the process as well. The trainer we were sent was exceptional on all levels and worked very well with all our staff. Our data entry staff find WASP to be very user friendly and often comment on how easy it is to take care of their daily inventory additions, moves, disposals, etc. Because of the ease of use, we find that our data entry time has been cut significantly since converting from our previous inventory tracking software and we have also found inventory audit time has been cut significantly. The reason for giving 4 stars instead of 5, is the reporting feature. We would like to see reports that offer customization. In our business, we are often required to provide information that is not available on the built in reports. It is my understanding that this will be added to WASP in the near future and at that time I expect to be able to give WASP a full 5 stars.

• Data della recensione: 2/2/2015
Linda J.
IT Manager
Amministrazione pubblica, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 30/6/2021

"Very useful for keeping accurate inventory"

Commenti: We are now keeping an accurate inventory of all of our equipment.

Vantaggi: The software is easy to use and is cost effective

Inconvenienti: I haven't yet found anything that I don't like

• Data della recensione: 30/6/2021
Utente Verificato
IT Assistant
Marketing e pubblicità, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
  • Data della recensione: 5/9/2018

"If you Help desk is one of best features is that a good thing?"

Commenti: The help desk is very helpful ad has been able to get me to inputting the current inventory into their system. I can download the data when I find a solution I like better so there's that. Ive been having issues with their app it crashes on my newer phone but works with my older one.

Vantaggi: I cant really say that there was anything that blew me away it may be a solution for other businesses but not for my purposes

Inconvenienti: System is very detyailed but unintuitive. By far the worst is the inability to print more than one different label type at one time. For example I want to print a large 4x3 label for the bottom of laptops, and a simple barcode with the asset name alone on it. I would have too print the large label reset the design software and redesign the second label, I was told that this "feature" will be coming soon.

• Data della recensione: 5/9/2018
Vernon D.
Technology Director
Gestione formativa, 201-500 dipendenti

"AssetCloud Review"

Commenti: We have used AssetCloud for several years. We migrated from an on-premise install of Wasp. Support helped us migrate to the new product. AssetCloud suits our needs, but the pricing structure has caused us to consider other asset management software.

Vantaggi: This is a robust product with many features. It is cloud-based - so no worries about maintaining another server on-premise.

Inconvenienti: Sometimes the site loads slowly or the pages need to be refreshed to show the latest changes. Searching assets needs to be improved.

Alicious P.
Procurement Specialist
Amministrazione pubblica, 201-500 dipendenti

"Very good product"

Commenti: it is ok with a few cons

Vantaggi: Some features are very good, others are difficult or complicated

Inconvenienti: Having to create a database of vendors before you enter a new item with a new vendor, location has to be on the system or else it wont take it.

Terry N.
Technology Director
Gestione formativa, 51-200 dipendenti

"Great Way To Track"

Commenti: This has been a very useful tool in managing assets knowing the total cost spent per group.

Vantaggi: This product is easy to use. The ability to check the group types of cost spent in each category. Easy to update location if changed. When disposal comes you can have it show it disposed and have a record.

Inconvenienti: The new scanner we just received has an issue that every time when scanning large quantities of inventory the barcode scanner wont scan. I have to clear the screen and start again.

Edgar S.
Service Desk Techinician
Servizi finanziari, 201-500 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 5/3/2019

"AssetCloud"

Vantaggi: The ease of use, form customization, check in/check out, system. Overall a well rounded, cloud-based solution.

Inconvenienti: Report customization is a bit confusing but can acheive what you’re trying to accomplish

• Data della recensione: 5/3/2019
Robert N.
Computer Technician
  • Data della recensione: 14/6/2018

"A huge time saver and has given us a way to be efficient and consistent with our inventory entry."

Vantaggi: I love the fact that I don't have to worry about our users entering duplicate assets and that we have an all in one solution for entering and printing asset tags. Being able to lock in fields saves us so much time and has really helped in keeping our database consistent. It feels good knowing I can easily pull up any report on our inventory on demand.

Inconvenienti: The mobile experience isn't quite there yet but hopefully some updates will make it better in the future.

• Data della recensione: 14/6/2018
Zack S.
Associate Director, Helpdesk
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 20/7/2021

"Assec Cloud"

Commenti: Overall, Wasp has served it's purpose. I believe it would be a little better if I hadn't had to import some data without first being cleaned up.

Vantaggi: The ease of implementation and cost are what drew me to this product. I also like the check-in/check-out feature.

Inconvenienti: The search feature is very clunky and difficult to use. I search for things that I know are there but it doesn't find it. Also searching in the filter section has it's issues. Sometimes the list doesn't load.

• Data della recensione: 20/7/2021
Ari M.
hardware technician
  • Data della recensione: 25/5/2018

"great product. great service. always willing to assist"

Vantaggi: service, ease of use. using the ipad to conduct our audit has been proven to save time , money and improve our overall support. we can provide better service to our customers on an ongoing basis. i would recommend this product to anyone who asks

Inconvenienti: none. ervice, ease of use. using the ipad to conduct our audit has been proven to save time , money and improve our overall support. we can provide better service to our customers on an ongoing basis.

• Data della recensione: 25/5/2018
Brian F.
Facility and Event Technician
Gestione formativa, 2-10 dipendenti

"Wasp AssetCloud"

Vantaggi: I liked the ease of use in creating barcode labels

Inconvenienti: As we were faced with budget cuts, we were asked to find another product for less money and the ability to scale outside of how our Game Room was using it.

Diego V.
Datacenter Team Lead
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 501-1.000 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 25/9/2020

"Very bad support, slow response tool, stuck in the time"

Commenti: Very bad.

Vantaggi: I can't see anything to mention as a real highlight.

Inconvenienti: - The software is outdated, you have many different screens, they take a lot to load, they are clumsy.
- The support service is a NIGHTMARE! They are unable to understand your question, they hardly provide a useful answer, many times they just say "the system doesn't do it" or "it is a bug". If you push them, they ask you to call them!!! They are unable to resolve a problem by ticket!!!
- There is NO decent EXPORT tool!! You are the owner of your data, right? Especially considering you are PAYING them to use the SaaS!!! But the system doesn't allow you to make a full export of your data! Asking the support is also a dead-end!

• Data della recensione: 25/9/2020
Robert B.
Research Lab Manager
Ricerca, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

"Biospecimen Repository Management"

Commenti: Overall it's been a very positive experience working with Asset Cloud. Whenever we did run into problems the customer service team was able to help right away and sort out any problems.

Vantaggi: Once we figured out the search capabilities it became so much easier to use. We used a different wasp asset management system, so there was a bit of a learning curve even between products both from WASP

Inconvenienti: Sometimes the cloud aspect of it causes lags that are difficult to deal with. Additionally setting up labels is not as intuitive as I wished.

Gustavo L.
IT Services Manager
Tabacco, 10.000+ dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 16/7/2021

"Complete and easy to use Asset Management System"

Commenti: We needed an Inventory System and after months looking we found AssetCloud. After using for 2 months we realize the possibilities were immense and we started tracking more than just assets and locations, we included the Finance Department to track depreciation, etc. Now we are deploying this system to the rest of the offices in the USA and soon will be Europe, rest of Americas and Asia.

Vantaggi: You can start tracking assets in 15 minutes, easy to deploy and setup. Having mobile apps is a huge help. Very solid report system.

Inconvenienti: Having so many features and being able to change the whole system to whatever you want can be scary if you want to do it in one day.

Brooks J.
Scientific Operations Specialist
Industria farmaceutica, 51-200 dipendenti

"A great product"

Commenti: It has been an overall positive experience

Vantaggi: It helps build a system of tracking all of the assets together and making sure things are being serviced appropriately

Inconvenienti: There is a lot of features that are not so intuitive, but are very powerful when specifically trained on how to use them

Gary P.
Warehouse Manager
Industria edilizia, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 1/7/2021

"Gary's Review #1"

Commenti: It's good but could be improved for ease of use without hours and hours of training.

Vantaggi: It is a simple way to keep track of tools and where they are.

Inconvenienti: 1. Some of the screens do not associate. For example, if I am searching and go down a rabbit hole, typically you have to redo the search from the start because the program takes you there instead of backing out one step at a time.
2. When you move assets, you can only move what is on the screen and not the whole list, if there are multiple pages, don't like that.
3. Our company has multiples of the same tool, so when entering a new asset, it would be nice to have the program prompt you choose from lists that are already created so you don't have multiple names for one tool, by two different program users. Continuity is important, especially when searching.

• Data della recensione: 1/7/2021
Seth D.
Assistant Technician
Gestione formativa, 201-500 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 19/7/2021

"AssetCloud"

Vantaggi: The ability to print labels that have a scannable barcode along with relevant information such as device type, serial number and a unique asset number that links it to much more information such as purchase order history, date of purchase, date inventoried, and activity log, makes inventory management much easier. Having a interface where all that information is readily available for many devices saves time and makes any issues with inventory much simpler to resolve. Most of all, it isn't very complicated to add devices to the software.

Inconvenienti: The interfaces could be more stream-lined, it could be that I haven't had enough time to get comfortable with the software, but I end up digging through several different panels such as transactions or maintenance to do a task such as add an employee to a site, or update site location. Again, I may have simply not had enough practice with the software, but if there was anyway to add shortcuts for heavily used features, I add employees daily as well as edit site locations, that would be helpful.

• Data della recensione: 19/7/2021
Chase O.
Director of Technology
Gestione formativa, 501-1.000 dipendenti

"Amazing Product"

Commenti: When we implemented 1:1 student devices in a week. We needed a way to track, inventory and check in/out devices to students in staff. The set up was easy and does exactly what we needed it to. I had looked at other options but none of them had them all built in.

Vantaggi: I like how robust the software is. I like the fixed asset and check in/out function

Inconvenienti: Price is a little on the high side. Wish the price was a little lower.

Brenda H.
Asset Administrator
Settore petrolifero ed energetico, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 3/8/2017

"Seems like a new product as it has a lot of improvements that need to be done."

Commenti: The software has allowed us to begin to track our assets. We look forward to more developments as your product grows.

Vantaggi: I like the fact that it is very user friendly. When we need to add something or make a change to an asset it is easy to figure out how to do it without help.

Inconvenienti: The system tends to be very slow. The reporting system is very weak. I should be able to pull a report on any information that I input on the system. I asked for a report back in April and it took months to get a response from a representative. It was not until we needed to purchase 10 additional users that we got someone to take action on the report request and even then the information I needed on the report was still not available. If the system has the information input it is possible to pull out the information for reporting. The app that goes with this software always has some kind of problem. We are always having to logout and log back in to get access to our information. Customer service is weak. It seems like they never have an answer for us and always have to get back to us which usually takes days.

• Data della recensione: 3/8/2017
Stephen M.
Director of Technology
Gestione formativa, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 7/7/2021

"Excellent Product for ANY School District"

Commenti: Overall I recommend any district who needs asset tracking and inventory tracking to go with AssetCloud. The headache that we saved by being hosted on Cloud and allowing each campus to use the product during this epidemic was well worth the extra cost! We had 0 lost or unknown devices and was simple and easy! We will continue to renew the product for the foreseeable future. Hope AssetCloud continues the great work and product development of AssetCloud!

Vantaggi: This is such a great product. Allows all features and abilities a School District Technology Department needs. Ease of use, check in and out. Keeping up with depreciation of a device and so so much more! This can not be beat for the ability or scope that any ISD would need it for. Could work for any department really!

Inconvenienti: Price is my biggest complaint. It seems high compared to others but yes it is an all in one solution for us. When Covid hit and we had to pivot to online learning we immediately was able to check devices in and out and know exactly who, where, when and why on each device. No matter if it was a hot spot to laptop/Chromebook. 2nd complaint is they charge you per user to use the device via logins. We originally had 3 users who checked devices in and out for staff and students but of course when each campus needed the ability to check out devices we had to pay for each librarian to have his/her own login. We could have shared a general login or something but for security and tracking problems we elected not to do this and paid for each user to have rights.

• Data della recensione: 7/7/2021
Benjamin S.
Logistics Coordinator
Marketing e pubblicità, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 15/7/2021

"SixSpeed LLC Asset Cloud Review"

Commenti: We are preventing things getting taken away without us knowing. We are solving the problem of only one person in the warehouse knowing where everything is located. Now it can be my whole team knowing what we have in the warehouse. They know right where it is at and the condition it is in, so if they need more they know before their next photo shoot or event.

Vantaggi: Asset tracking specifically checking in/out process. The software interface as a whole is simple to use. I like being able to use the photo option and be as detailed as i can about a specific asset. It makes it so others can easily understand what the asset is. It has been a little challenging to get my co workers used to the software, but after they dive in it does not take them long to figure it out. The process adds another step for us when checking in or out assets, can be tedious when trying to get a load out quickly.

Inconvenienti: I think the features you currently have are great!