Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su Amazing Charts

Amazing Charts è un software per FSE votato da molti sondaggi sulla soddisfazione degli utenti ed è conveniente, facile da usare e gratuito da provare.

Ulteriori informazioni su Amazing Charts

Aspetti negativi:

The problem is that any functionality you need to use (Like patient portal, electronic labs requests, e-prescriptions) is an additional cost to your subscription.

Valutazioni di Amazing Charts

3,5
Rapporto qualità-prezzo
3,8

Lo consiglieresti?

Amazing Charts ha una valutazione complessiva di 3,6 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 99 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Amazing Charts?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (99)

Owner (USA)
Circuiteria, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Affordable, reliable, easy to use EHR

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Experience is Amazing! No pun intended. It is affordable and runs great. I have installed it at two offices already.

Aspetti positivi:

Cost. Simplicity. Easy to train new employees on it. Ability to run it off of a local server. Chart flow is smooth.

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing Negative to say about the software. But the gaurdian angel support has lost its touch since being bought out. We don't need the support unless issue with licences occur,but the support lacks.

Brian
Office Manager (USA)

We've been happy with Amzaing Charts

4,0 8 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

This emr has a few very nice selling points. By far, the first is the price. We are a solo practice and I spent a year listening to emr presentations before settling on AC. That was in 2009. There were no emrs that could even come close to AC's cost and still provide the same features and support. I occasionally provide training at other offices in our area that have AC. All of my feedback in the last 5 years has been that these AC offices are able to just about anything those as those that forked out 10 or 20 times more for an emr. The Decision Support feature is fantastic. It is an editable tracking area that we use for all our HEIDIS, PCMH, and meaningful use needs. It was great to finally get rid of the huge ticker files for the yearly physicals, etc. Creating call lists for overdue screenings like colonoscopies and wellness visits can be done in minutes. Not only that, but they can be produced as an Excel spreadsheet instead of printed. AC also connects to an online fax service, Updox. Updox offers a basic patient portal and makes filing faxes easier. Incoming faxes can be sent directly to the patient's chart from the Updox program. It provides HIPPA compliant email, options to send documents to patients, and an option to allow patients to schedule their own appointments. The feature that sold us on this emr in the end is access to it's database. This topic doesn't often come up during emr sales pitches. I have heard several stories from other offices needing to switch emrs and finding out that their files wouldn't transfer or there would be some new fee to make it happen. We have been able to create custom lists with this access for anything that we couldn't do within the emr program itself.

Aspetti negativi:

The customer support typically responds within minutes if we contact them through online chat at their website. I have never been able to call and have their support phone answered though. They will often log into whichever computer is having a problem and fix it on the spot. It is probably best to have someone in the office that has some experience with computers. That isn't always a common employee skill which makes paying more for onsite support sound more comforting.

Studi medici, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte: GetApp

Cheap, Broken, No Customer Service, Will nickle and dime, Get everything in writing

2,0 10 mesi fa

Commenti: If I could go back, would never sign up with them. Will be leaving soon.Basic features do not work, like printing a patient's medical records for a subpoena. Or your diagnosis codes showing up on your orders, or posting/attaching to your chart automatically. Very basic stuff. They will also negotiate a price for something and then later claim that it was temporary and begin charging you more. If you complain, and show them your contract, a sales person will tell you, "that's just how it is", "things change" , and suddenly (less than 2 days) if you don't sign and pay what you are disputing, they will cut off your e-prescribing for your practice. A sales person btw. Not a manger or someone in accounting. Someone likely making commission. Shady dishonest stuff. The software updates to fix major bugs, but it hasn't gained the functionality it claims it has. Many buttons and options just don't work at all, or don't work correctly. ICD10 codes are wrong and have incorrect descriptions with no way of knowing unless you check somewhere else yourself or have the correct ones memorized. When you're getting specific, that's not really possible. There is no way to edit or delete them.

Aspetti positivi:

It is a simple program, simple charting, which if it actually worked correctly with advertised functionality could be very decent. Compared to other EHRs they are initially very affordable.

Aspetti negativi:

Top three outline would be: -Software not only lacks real development and improvement, it is fundamentally broken in some areas and missing advertised functionality. It is deceptive.-Live customer service is practically nonexistent. A chat queue with a handful of people with varying levels of expertise is is the best you can hope for. Typical answer is "We are aware. No timeline on when or if that's even going to be repaired. It is low priority. Try to ignore it or find a work around."- They do not honor your negotiated contracts. A sales person will "audit" you and add charges they say you should have paid, with rules they seemingly added later or never even discussed.

alisa
Manager (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti

Solid EHR

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I am the system administrator for a mid-sized medical practice that uses this software. I was with the practice when it migrated to Amazing Charts -- around 10 years ago. I find that it generally functions well. It doesn't quickly integrate every possible new feature, but the features it has are solid. The practice keeps pushing to switch to a cloud-based EMR (and they did so for six months, then switched back) -- but onsite server EMRs are superior when the internet goes down or is slow.

Aspetti positivi:

It gets the job done, it is pretty easy for users to use, tech support is generally knowledgeable. It is easy to install. There is high-quality tech support available on the weekend for emergency issues (I have had to use this service a couple of times over the past decade.)

Aspetti negativi:

As the company has been bought out, the customer support is not as responsive as it used to be. It is nearly impossible to reach them via phone, and chat is only available first thing in the morning. However, they usually call back pretty quickly, and tech support always speaks and understands good English! I dislike that the billing portion of the software is only cloud-based, and that it uses Java. The built in back up program makes a once a day complete backup -- but it doesn't cull old backups, and periodically I have to access it and delete old backups manually to free up space. New server installations require a generated key, requiring a call to tech support, which can be very inconvenient if server hardware fails. (This happened to me.)

Tamara
USA
Ha utilizzato il software per: Non specificato
Fonte della recensione

MANY good qualities! a few fixable challenges

4,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: I love the simplicity of use - there are more complicated things you CAN do but you don't have to
I love that the templates are so easy to make and its time saving and has My own way I want to express things!
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THAT WE DON"T HAVE TO CLICK AND CLICK AND CLICK! such a joy! I would just brag all the time and feel SO SMUG!
the first time I called Guardian Angel support ( as a test during the trial period) I got a call 10 minutes later from a brilliantly intelligent retired nurse in her second career -she was FABULOUS and concise and instructive! I was SOLD! They had me! HOOK LINE AND SINKER! Hurray!
REASonably priced- good for a tiny little solo practice person like me
You could give suggestions that would help with upgrades- like if you made an error in a 2015 note and typed in the person weighed 865 lbs instead of 165 you could add a late and correctly dated correction attached to that note- You CAN"t do that now but you could make the suggestion and maybe if enough people thought so that could be part of a new upgrade!
but....
Hard to reach business office! If you are short on funds + need to submit a different credit card or something- Its hard to reach anyone , guardian angels do not have the correct number but will give various wrong or disconnected numbers, after a few days trying you still don't succeed so your credit card gets charged anyway and after 3 times you get dropped from Amazing charts ( so twice now in about 9 years - seems a little harsh for someone trying to to arrange a payment- THIS could be easily fixed by having a phone #handy on the website that we can call- this is a problem SO easy to fix- if you go through various dropdowns you can find one that does not need a special password- I'm waiting for reply- would hate to loose A.C... but am looking around just in case Unfortunate change in culture of the support staff- usta be when you got them it was worthwhile- they would work with you and give various ideas and eventually the problem was solved- it was more fluid- you could suggest things like I would have suggested - why not have the Cloud reset after less time - so if you get knocked off for an inadvertent double sign on during the weekend- it would reset after maybe 4 hrs instead of 24 hrs- now they just say" No we won't do that." MAYBE they were bought in by a different company? outsourced the support staff to a different group? certainly a fixable problem!

Deborah
Owner/Nurse Practitioner (USA)
Studi medici, 11-50 dipendenti

13 year USER - Very Discouraged

3,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I have been using Amazing Charts since 2007.
User-friendly, easy to navigate and operate.
Horrible customer service availability.
If you have a problem with an upgrade - you are charged again for support training. Why is that not part of the support we pay for?

Aspetti positivi:

Fairly user friendly. Like the chart layout.

Aspetti negativi:

Cost has become an issue for a small practice. We pay (1) for the certificate, (2) for the customer service, (3) for patients portal, (4) for narcotics e- prescriptions. We pay annually per provider whether they work 1 day a month or 30 days a month, for service, support, and upgrades. Now they are tagging on taxes for these services. Nine times out of ten we can not reach support (worse since Pri-Med took over) and usually have to leave a message, it takes several days to receive a response and if the caller is not available, support leaves a message with no direct call back line and so when calling back, we start the process again. Customer support is slow and not adequate for people who do not have in house IT support. WHY should support be MANDATORY??? In messaging if you switch screens you lose what was typed why can't the message stay intact until you are finished sending. System frequently freezes when in a chart causing you to need to reboot.

3 anni fa

Deborah, thanks for choosing AC EHR for the past 14 years. We apologize for the issues you experienced. We work hard to offer an affordable EHR, but occasional price increases are needed to further invest in development to enhance the product.

Jim
Owner (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Deteriorating customer service and product functionality

3,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: For those of you who plan to use EHR's as I have since 1990, be very careful. Once you have made your choice of systems you are really a prisoner of that system. The cost and disruption of switching is prohibitive. If I were earlier in my career, I would switch to something that is more dependable with excellent customer service. I would NOT use Amazing Charts. Since I am late in my career I am totally frustrated about how I will hold on with this defective EHR and poor service.

Aspetti positivi:

When the EHR was produced many years ago it was simple, fast, and would run on any computer no matter how basic. Not now.

Aspetti negativi:

I have been an AC user since 2003. The EHR has steadily gotten more complex, buggy, and difficult to maintain. The customer service is pathetic. When a problem develops their watchword is, "blame the customer." They do not respond to service requests in a timely manner. Sometimes they don't respond at all. Our most recent problems have been going on for weeks, but no resolution.

3 anni fa

Dr. Turnage, we apologize for the issues you experienced. Please contact us if you have any additional problems or if there's anything we can do to assist you.

Heather
Practice Manager (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 11-50 dipendenti

Amazing Charts

3,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Once I get a call or email back from A.C. its ok. My overall experience is just "ok". It wouldn't be my first choice in software if I had to pick all over again.

Aspetti positivi:

Documenting a visit on a patient is easy for the providers. I like that it is connected the Immunization Registry and Updocs.

Aspetti negativi:

I don't like the customer service/technical support. When you call then for help you never get a live person. You have to leave a message and they don't get back with you for a couple days. The same goes for email. They are suppose to have "live" support but they don't have live support after 2 pm MST. If they do, I never get ahold of anyone. I also don't like the Practice Management side of the software. Not easy to use and you still have to "batch" charges to send claims, which I think is very old-fashioned. My Medical Assistants don't like the immunization documenting because it's hard to find and not easy to print.

3 anni fa

Heather, we apologize for your issues with our Support team. We implemented a variety of changes to improve response times. We also have a new version of our PM that could be a better fit. Please contact us to learn more or resolve any other issues.

Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Salute, benessere e fitness, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte: GetApp

Customer service down the toilet in spite $1600/year annual support fees.

4,0 2 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Amazing charts is intuitive and most things are found on the main screen.

Aspetti negativi:

If you DO need help, forget about it. Live Chat is completely unmanned. Email support ticket opens automatically and nobody gets back to you. (I've been waiting 3 weeks now). Also, due to their own problems failures, they require urgent upgrades. They're nearly impossible to schedule, you have to pay hundreds of extra dollars and the upgrade invariably introduces new problems.

Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Amazing Charts Review

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, a great product that I would recommend. EHRs are going to be expensive, no matter where you purchase it from. This is a solid product, solid investment.

Aspetti positivi:

Amazing Charts is very easy to use. It seems like a perfect transition for those who are still using paper records, to using electronic records. I have used it mostly to document patient visits and medical record review and it has consistently been very user friendly.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes, all of the information on one screen can be overwhelming. It helps to have 2 monitors to spread out the information.

Kerry
President (USA)
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Death of a good emr company

1,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Don't leave your credit card on file or they use it for purchases that you didn't request

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use and ability to use out of the box are the best features. They remain as the best features

Aspetti negativi:

Sadly rather than improve the program the new owners have spent their development money on figuring out new ways to bleed owners for money features they were promised to have in the past. The current version doesn't meet the ability to meet MIPS without paying thousands of dollars in support and purchasing additional modules that should have been provided in updates. Support takes between three and five days to answer questions and the new billing department deactivates key features if you stop paying them their annual support fees. Support that used to be if you desired it is now mandatory and services are removed if you don't heed their demands for extortion. It remain cheap and affordable to start but now expect to be bled two or three times a year. Thuis used to be a great choice for small practices and now is sadly one that should be avoided

Sandra
RN, office manager (USA)

Define support

2,0 3 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

It started out in 2007 to be about family physician practices being able to afford and use a product that you were part of a team of users. Their service of having a product to support the solo physician practice feels like as if it is getting minimized each year.

Aspetti negativi:

Additional fees for support that is NOT always available. Even if you have urgent needs there is a voicemail system and you do not know if or when your call will be returned. Reoccurring problems with software when not using their integrated platform.

3 anni fa

Sandra, we're sorry to hear you had difficulty reaching our Support team. We implemented a variety of changes to improve response times, including a chat feature on our website. Please contact us if you have any issues and we'll work to resolve them ASAP.

Maribel
Doctor (USA)

I would never go back to Amazing Charts

1,0 9 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Based on my original needs I did like the license and support pricing; and the progress note visual at the time, when my Direct Primary Care practice was young and small. Also liked HPI/ PMH/FH templates which are not necessarily available in other EMRs but which I can live without. Ability to connect with Updox, but too many steps to have patient communications in their files

Aspetti negativi:

Poor service- must start a ticket which takes forever to be answered. Immediate Chat is not necessarily available when you need it the most. Customer reps service and courtesy varies, depending on the person on the phone (feels as if company did not have a mission, vision and core values to live by). Cloud service- It is not a real Cloud access, but logging in to their server via remote; making process very slow and inefficient. Usability: Platform crashes constantly. Can not open more than one patient at a time. Can't copy and paste from a note unless it is signed off. There is no problem list to go by. Many others

Ravishankar
Spine Surgeon

The Best EHR for Small Medical Practices

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: I installed Amazing Charts on one of the desktop computers over one weekend in 2007 and started using it on Monday without any need for training from anyone. The online tutorials are adequate for most if not all users. The EHR itself is very self-intuitive and easy to use. I recommend transitioning from your paper charts to fully EHR over 3 to 4 months. Best if used with voice recognition software, like Dragon Naturally Speaking Medical Edition.
In terms of cost, convenience, ease of use, features and functionality and the best customer support, one cannot beat Amazing Charts. It is simply the best EHR for physicians who want to do what they like best, i.e. see and communicate with patients, and who don't want to spend their entire day being data entry professionals!

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use, excellent customer service, polite and courteous customer service reps, looks and feels like a standard paper chart, simple user intuitive interface.

Aspetti negativi:

Meaningful use data compilation can be time consuming. Medication data entry could be improved.

Heleen
president
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Tech support especially by chat is patient professional and i swear can fix anything. Not that there has been much to fix

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: Also easy to teach staff how to billstraight to Office Ally.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy intuitive out of the box use and with slight effort customizable.Easyto teach staff how to use.

Aspetti negativi:

Hard to back up, in my office set up back up occasionally overflowed and had to be redone.probably easier ifyou get AC's own back up.

Nicole
practice admin (USA)

Practice Admin

3,0 6 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

It is simple to learn the basics. It works with dragon. One does not get lost in the chart because the simplicity.

Aspetti negativi:

I would like more features. We have major issues with the updating of the billing codes. The pages are not laid out in a manner that maximizes the space available. For instance the presciption writing page has huge blank gaps. I would prefer to see more of the med profile

randy
Office Manager (USA)

Full of Bugs Software

1,5 8 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

I like that I can see how many times I have prescribed a medication to a patient.

Aspetti negativi:

There are too many bugs in the system which get fixed in one version which then causes other bugs to be created.

8 anni fa

Hi Randy, We’re sorry to hear you feel that way, but we appreciate your feedback and have passed it along to our product manager. We saw you recently upgraded to our latest version. With MU-2 behind us, this improved version of Amazing Charts EHR was driven by a decade’s worth of our users most frequent suggestions. There are dozens of improvements in our latest release, including much faster performance for things you do multiple times a day, so we hope you enjoy using this version!

Mallory
SLP (USA)
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Took some time to learn the system, but great once established!

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Would definitely recommend this program! Just be prepared for the transition process.

Aspetti positivi:

Very functional - worked great for my small group of clinicians. I imagine the transition to paperless charts would have likely been hard regardless of the program, but amazingcharts made it easy.

Aspetti negativi:

Learning curb was challenging for some employees, but once everyone learned the system, employees reported that it was easier.

BETH
Insurance Manager (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 2-10 dipendenti

Billing software

1,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: ok, nothing exceptional

Aspetti positivi:

I did not like it very well, it was not user friendly

Aspetti negativi:

how you had to login, the patient demographic information did not flow to other parts of the software,

Lisa
psychiatrist
Salute mentale, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

a solo psychiatrist

4,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: This is my second EHR and is more comprehensive and yet simpler to use than the system I previously used. Since I practice an integrated style of psychiatry I appreciate having access to a full range of medical diagnostic codes.
I have not tried to utilize its meaning full use an other capabilities and am using this for comprehensive legible records rather than to meet MU.

Aspetti positivi:

very straight forward, affordable the process of uploading document is much better than an earlier system used It organizes my notes in a format very comfortable for my practice style

Aspetti negativi:

Getting technical assistance is frustrating as live support is never available and the call back process the next day always seems to go to voice mail. The print size is very small and not adjustable

Studi medici, 51-200 dipendenti

Electronic Health Record for All Solutions

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Great experience once software is learned. It can be tailored to any practice but each practice uses it differently.

Aspetti positivi:

Simplicity is key and speed. Fast EHR that allows great functionality and efficiency within practice.

Aspetti negativi:

Templates were not quite as functional as I had hoped. Flow is a bit tricky to learn at first.

Jody
Administrator
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

User review

3,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: User-friendly, easy to navigate and operate. The most challenging part is when upgrades are done that changes how a function should be done in order to capture meaningful use successfully. We don't know there is a change until we discover we're not meeting our goals then we're behind trying to catch up. Other than that it's a pretty good program.

Aspetti positivi:

User-friendly. Support staff is friendly.

Aspetti negativi:

System slowness, too many steps to ensure system calculates meaningful use target measures correctly. Does not have very good support when upgrades are done when it comes to a user knowledge (need to know) perspective to ensure quality measures are compliant. They now charge for training with a trainer on top of the annual support fee.

Kevin
Billing Manager (USA)

More bad than good

2,5 8 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Not much to say about it, if you're a one doctor clinic, the system is good. If you have more than one physician, find some other vendor

Aspetti negativi:

Goes down daily Technical support is slow to respond Cant delete duplicate info Too many steps to post payments

8 anni fa

Hi Kevin, We were told a member of our team was in touch and is working with you and your IT team to help with the issues you described above. We apologize for the inconvenience and want assure you that these issues are not the norm, so we look forward to getting them resolved.

Marcia
Studi medici, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Worst Software I have ever used or been exposed to...

1,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: Don't even consider using the billing portion, doesn't link to the charting portion.

Aspetti negativi:

Bad support, don't call in the off hours, they have to go home, the are located in Rhode Island, so will schedule calls according to their time.

Vijay
Doctor (USA)
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Very poor customer supoport. Product as such is fairly good.

3,0 9 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

EMR is simple and good. One screen makes it easier to use it. Person can learn this withing 1 hr easily

Aspetti negativi:

Poor customer service. You get call next day or later, when you are stuck or system hangs up. When ever you call, it goes to voice message Horrible customer support system