Intuitive platform to enhance outbound campaigns

Data della recensione: 17/1/2019
Edward A.
Business Analyst
Servizi finanziari, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: Overall, we have had nothing but a positive experience with LiveVox. Their customer service and support staff are top-notch. In our line of business, we have to be nimble enough to take on new clients and execute on projects in short fashion. LiveVox has provided us with all of the tools we need to accomplish this.

Vantaggi: Ease of use. All deliverables for our most recent project were met ahead of schedule due to the majority of set up being within the platform. I was able to easily set up the import process and format lead files without the need of internal resources. Tertiary data files could be uploaded in to one platform and segmentation of phone numbers was seamless. Robust out-of-the-box reporting with little need to create additional reports.

Inconvenienti: There is added functionality outside of the base package which requires an upgraded platform which incurs additional cost.

Future of Debt Collections

Data della recensione: 16/1/2019
John K.
Director of Operational Strategies
Servizi finanziari, 201-500 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: Our overall experience with LiveVox has been great. We currently utilize their Dialer, HCI and Email technology, soon Text and Chat.

Vantaggi: The technology aspect which allows for TCPA compliance , but at a fast pace. The other main factor is the multi-channel functionality which also allows queue/proficiency routing.

Inconvenienti: Some of the Admin/Manager monitoring tools aren't flexible when it comes to monitoring specific groups of agents and/or specific time in states like Ready or On Call.

LiveVox Review

Data della recensione: 21/1/2019
Denise A.
Sr. Manager
Servizi bancari, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: I am overall please with LV, the portal and their management. Support is probably less than optimal when it comes to knowing our system/portal before troubleshooting. Knowing the customer would help or having a small group of LV FNBO support specialist would help expedite issues when cases are opened.

Vantaggi: The software has increased our productivity, given us insight into what our collectors are doing every minute of the day, live time and post production.

Inconvenienti: several applications outside the core platform give us issues on occasion. I trust we will get past these and moving all onto the platform will put us in a better position.

Quality product

Data della recensione: 15/3/2019
Britni H.
sales rep
Telecomunicazioni, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Vantaggi: You can make calls over the internet, call quality and recording quality is very clear. Tons of reports to monitor reps

Inconvenienti: Checking voicemails can be a little slow.

Great for Emails and Easy to Use

Data della recensione: 16/1/2019
Brenda C.
software development manager
Servizi finanziari, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: Great vendor to partner with!

Vantaggi: I like how easy it is to make mass emails look like they were typed up personally. Using the "insert personalization" is very easy and makes the emails much better.

Inconvenienti: I wish I could add admins myself. LiveVox adds them almost instantly upon request but I would still like to add them myself.

Best value, better user interface than any I've seen!

Data della recensione: 15/6/2010
Kevin L.
Director of Operations
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Commenti: If your not using LiveVox, your wasting your time, money and manpower. No other dialer compares.

Vantaggi: I've used alot of dialers over the years and this one is by far the best there is. Predictive dialing keeps our agenst on the phone with more productive talk time for our payroll hours. Our agents make 3x more calls than by hand dialing alone.
Many state regulations require us to record all calls, both incoming and outgoing. LiveVox offers a blended call environment and records all calls which go through. They even provide a downloadable MP3 of each call and an excel file for proper databasing of call information.
Lets not mention the outstanding reporting capabilities. You'd have to use it to believe it!

Inconvenienti: Must hit monthly minimum For the record, our call center makes 20,000 calls a day and have no problems hitting the low monthly minimum. But I couldn't think of any actual cons.