Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su Invoice2go

Consente di creare fatture, preventivi, liste di imballo, note di credito, ordini di acquisto professionali e altro ancora.

Ulteriori informazioni su Invoice2go

Aspetti positivi:

Everything is easy to use and it is quick to invoice and take payments thru the app on the spot.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes there is difficulty logging in, it doesn't happen often but when it does it can be a bit frustrating.

Valutazioni di Invoice2go

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo
4,0

Lo consiglieresti?

Invoice2go ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,3 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 239 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Invoice2go?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (239)

Jason
Intrattenimento, Lavoratore autonomo

Great Invoicing and Accounting App Unfortunately Overpriced

4,0 2 anni fa
Sottotitoli in italiano disponibili nel lettore video
Marco
Direttore Bar (Italia)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

Buono, ma c'è di meglio

4,0 8 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Ho usufruito del software per poco, ma posso dire che è ben fatto e ha tutto ciò che serve

Aspetti negativi:

Ho deciso di cambiarlo in quanto non mi trovo bene con l'interfaccia, confusionaria. Da considerare anche il prezzo richiesto

Giuseppe
Procacciatore d'affari (Italia)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, Lavoratore autonomo

aiuto

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Buona comunicazione e grande assistenza

Aspetti positivi:

Ottimo prodotto facilità di esecuzione molto intuitivo

Aspetti negativi:

nulla da eccepire non ho trovato mai difficoltà

Sales Director / Logistics Coordinatior (Canada)
Agricoltura, 2-10 dipendenti

Ease of Use at the Touch of a Finger

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I have been using the software for more than 7 years and I have seen it grow and evolved. No product is ever perfect but overall I have been extremely satisfied with Invoices 2 Go and recommend it for anyone looking for simple invoicing and book keeping application for their business.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy access anywhere, any time, on any devices. Very simple to make your own template for your company. Offers different methods of payment aside from the classic credit card trio such as Paypal and Apple Pay. Easy to create customer and item database

Aspetti negativi:

Entering a new item is simple but it can also be a curse. When you create a PO or an Invoice you will enter your item you have already saved in Invoices 2 Go database. However if you do a typo and confirm to add to invoice, that erroneously type item will be part of your item database. This can create confusion as to which item to select if this occurs. Suggested to the team that they add a confirmation window if an item is entered but not found in the database. This have yet been implemented.

Daryl
Owner (Australia)
Materiali da costruzione, Lavoratore autonomo

Alternative considerate:

The best for what I needed to with it

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: invoicing on the go When asked by customers about prices it was all there

Aspetti positivi:

everything did not need a degree to use the features

Aspetti negativi:

There is nothing I did not like about this software

Steven
Steven
Design, 2-10 dipendenti

Not for High Volume Users | They Will Not Allow You Access to Funds

4,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Good enough until we were told we could not have payments processed through I2G because we had reached a limit. For the last two months, I2G held process credit card funds until the following month.

Aspetti positivi:

Simple enough to use until we learned that we couldn't grow our business passed $50K per month without the company holding our funds without a method to receive the payments.

Aspetti negativi:

After several years using I2G for billing and collecting payments, the company has held a portion of our payments for the past 2 months because we reached an arbitrary limit for transferring money to our bank. After requesting an increase, we were declined an increase and told that we could have our money next month.

Cédric
Owner (Canada)

No evolution

3,0 3 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Nothing more than other program . Less application than the others.

Aspetti negativi:

Noting new, i chat with you gys a couple of time i suggeste a lot of add they can do and in 4 years notting add. I regrate to go with invoice 2 go. If i have a chance to restart i will never go with them.

3 anni fa

Hi Cedric. We are sorry to hear your concerns with the feedback you have provided to our team. We did want to let you know that we highly value our customer's feedback. Every time you reach out and provide your thoughts on our product or suggestions for new features, the feedback gets fed directly to our product team and the product managers. Over the past few months, we have made quite a few improvements and changes to the home screen and added features such as tips, instant websites, file attachments, and many more, which can be viewed here: portal.productboard.com/mfvxmpyjbwalrgjjifndqyv2/tabs/3-launched. All of these updates were made as a result of customer feedback. We are extremely focused on providing the best software to help support business owners with their workflow and look forward to continuing to expand our features. Thank you for sharing, Cedric, and please let our team know if there is anything further, we may do to assist.

Elaine
Therapy trainer (Canada)
Salute, benessere e fitness, Lavoratore autonomo

Good invoice App

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I have been working with this app for about 10 years. I have not had a major problem with it. The few times I did need to talk to an agent, it was pleasant and helpful.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use for reports in daily, monthly, quarterly, annually. Works across all my electronics

Aspetti negativi:

Missing subscription receipts for auto-renewel. Some accounting reports not registering the discounts.

3 anni fa

Hey Elaine! We are thrilled our reporting features help you and your business for the past 10 years. Thank you very much for your support. We want to learn more about the discount reporting issues you mentioned. Please let our support team know how we can help at [email protected]. Thank you, and we hope to hear from you soon, Elaine!

George

Alternative considerate:

Easy to learn use to use

Aspetti positivi:

I like the ease of use once you have set up your account and all your items or services you plan to offer. I love the app on the iOS platform makes it very useful on the go.

Aspetti negativi:

They are no cons I can think of right now.

Utente Verificato
Musica, 2-10 dipendenti

Working good but pricy…

4,0 11 mesi fa

Commenti: I’ve used Invoice2Go for 3 different businesses during several years. I was quite satisfied with the service but I decided to stop working with them because I found a less expensive solution. Plus, you’re tied to them… if you want to go somewhere else, there is no way to backup your data and transfer them, you have to start again from scratch!

Aspetti positivi:

Easy management and use, the mobile app.

Aspetti negativi:

The price was a big problem, and the service coverage as well, for that given price…

Private Investigator (USA)
Sicrezza e indagini, 2-10 dipendenti

Take it to go!

4,0 12 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Invoice2go is incredibly simple and easy to use. I didn't even need to read the "instructions". The start up screen you'll get after signing in looks a bit different than the usual but I find it to be more convenient because it shows what I'm getting on to check anyway.I'm picky about how my invoices look and are structured. I'm glad to report that I like these and if I need to adjust something it's no problem.

Aspetti negativi:

The cheaper plan is a great value but isn't going to cut it for everyone, it just doesn't have the tools needed to get the job done. It's not a stand alone product or all in one small bs accounting.No problem, just upgrade, right? Well you can but it's not a good financial move, value for money isn't there with the upgraded plans. In my opinion..

Utente Verificato
Coaching e formazione professionale, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

Invoice2go good but has opportunities to be better

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Invoices2go is a very easy invoice system with limited features. It is a solid invoice system but not many bells and whistles. Easy to send to customers. Quotes can also be approved online from customers or office staff can approve to move it forward.

Aspetti positivi:

The software is very intuitive and does not need much training to know how to use and access the data, send invoices or create quotes. Easy to post payments without going into each invoice.

Aspetti negativi:

The reporting options are very limited and it would be beneficial to be able to have more options to customize reports. It is frustrating that there is no way to make notes related to communications with customers. Another option would be to actually see the actual emails sent from the system. There is only the "sent" notation but you can't actually see the emails or dates sent from the system. There was a feature to set appointments from within the software that was a great feature but then went away with an upgrade. It has come back but there was notification of the changes so workarounds had to be implemented outside of the software.

Jared
Graphic Designer (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 2-10 dipendenti

Just another invoicing app

4,0 4 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Works well, even with a limited feature-set. Does what it needs to do with invoicing, expense tracking, and has a workable UI.

Aspetti negativi:

Features are so limited compared to other invoicing software. Most invoicing software also comes with a feature that allows you to see if the client has opened the invoice or not, but Invoice2Go does NOT have that functionality.

3 anni fa

Hello Jared, Thank you for your feedback and review of our software. There may be some confusion we would love to clear up. We did want to let you know that our invoices will show the status of the document, for example, "sent," "opened," and "overdue." Please check out our help center article here to view more details on this and other statuses https://support.2go.com/hc/en-us/articles/223965287-How-To-See-The-Status-Of-Your-Documents. Glad to hear you enjoy our invoicing, expense tracking, and our UI. We have recently been working on more improvements, so be on the lookout for those changes. Thanks, Jared!

Jerry
President (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Bare bones invoice software that works

3,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Decent software

Aspetti positivi:

Very easy to use and pricing made it very affordable

Aspetti negativi:

Not many options for a growing company that needs more features

3 anni fa

Hi Jerry, Thank you for this 5-star review of our software. We hope you are enjoying the recent changes and new features we have released over the past few months since your review. Our product and design team are working very hard to add more features continuously, and there are many more great things to come. Happy invoicing!

Brian
Owner / President (Canada)
Ingegneria meccanica o industriale, 2-10 dipendenti

EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED Con't

1,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: The limit of 2500 words in my previous review simply wasn't enough for me to extoll the virtues of the program. And so to continue:
' I am on speed dial to technical support. They know me by name. They are really nice people, but whenever they say they will get the engineers to look at the problem, that's the kiss of death. They have yet to resolve even one issue for me. They have never found a missing invoice ...not even one.
' This program has been a MAJOR source of STRESS for me and has cost me a ton of money; not to mention credibility with my customers.
' I have also discovered that old invoices are very difficult to collect from customers.
'For those of you who give it a good rating 'check back in your invoice database. Follow the sequence and see if they are all there. Odds are, you are missing invoices as well 'you may just not realize it.
' Why did I stick it out for so long? ...my database is extensive, I was established and I never stopped coping and hoping that they would fix this glitchy program.
' This morning I discovered two that more invoices (that I made up yesterday and emailed out), are missing; that was the last straw.
' I am switching to QuickBooks and I hope never to look back. I don't care how much it costs; if it works - it's a bargain!

Peggy
Sign Language Interpreter (USA)
Traduzione e localizzazione, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Great for small businesses!

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: My business is on the road always. I do not have an office or a staff. I love to finish a job for a customer and input a few pieces of info and my invoice is ready to send. I can see when they opened it, and I can mark it paid . There are many features that I don’t need for my business , but they are available ; purchase orders, expense tracking , time tracking etc.

Aspetti positivi:

I love being able to manage invoices so easily. A few entries for each invoice , then click to send and done! There are many features that I do not use , but they look good as well.

Aspetti negativi:

It booted me out snd when I signed back in, I ended up with 2 accounts. The customer service chat helped me figure out what happened and it was easily fixed .

3 anni fa

Hey Peggy! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this wonderful review! Quick and easy invoicing, especially for a business on the go, is what we strive to provide for small businesses such as your own. We are overjoyed to hear this, so thank you for sharing!

Rochelle
Rochelle
Fotografia, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte: GetApp

Terrible reporting functionality. Easy invoice, but if you hope to grow go with another platform.

1,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: They will take your money all day with the subscription cost and fees but then offer no help when needed.

Aspetti positivi:

Anything I liked about this product has been lost in the fact I cannot export my needed yearly sales reports.

Aspetti negativi:

I cannot get my sales reports or a list of my clients. I've been in touch with their customer service for two months now and still don't have this resolved. I don't have time for this.

2 anni fa

Hi Rochelle, we are sorry for any confusion and extra time. I can see we were able to assist you to get the reports you needed and share your feedback with our product team to make it easier to download the reports in the future. Thank you for your support and patience!

Sasha
Veterinarian (Giamaica)
Medicina veterinaria, Lavoratore autonomo

Great for Solopreneurs

4,0 3 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

I've been using Invoice2Go for a few years and it is perfect for my small business. I like the fact that it has a mobile app so I can send invoices right from my phone. Very user-friendly - easy to navigate once you get the hang of it.

Aspetti negativi:

There are times when the mobile account signs out itself and I am not able to sign back in right away. Usually when I reboot the app it starts to work. Also, I renewed my subscription recently and one of the features (sending payment receipts - which came in very handy) has disappeared and is now only available on the next, more expensive subscription.

Laith
Business Owner (Australia)
Articoli sportivi, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

All OK until the latest update.

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Overall it has been fine. The couple of fix ups would make it perfect once again. Also, my mate is getting the Unlimited plan for the price of the basic plan because he had an question once and then was upgraded for no reason.

Aspetti negativi:

It is annoying that 'categories' cant be purged from within the "add an expense" area. I did question this a few years ago but nothing was done. Up until the latest software update everything was operating flawlessly on my PC. Now there are issues which support is unable to help with.

Andrew
Servizi ai consumatori, Lavoratore autonomo

Pros n cons

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I have kept invoice2go which implies that I am satisfied with the product. Too many changes over the years. If something is working, don't change (update) it.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use, fairly versatile with reports for tracking business trends and payments

Aspetti negativi:

Customer service via "chat". Updates that change the process and look of invoicing without consent or knowledge. Old dog and new tricks don't pair up well.

Scott
Owner/Operator (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Works well enough, but it is quite expensive for what it does and it has a lot of little quirks.

4,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: Fast and easy invoicing, integrated payments by PayPal and Stripe.

Aspetti positivi:

Invoice2Go has a lot of beautiful invoice templates, and a good amount of ways to customize those templates to your liking to great something to be proud of. Adding custom fields is pretty easy too, and accepting payments by way of Stripe and PayPal is a plus.

Aspetti negativi:

They only offer a few payment gateways out of the thousands available, and other than those few gateways, no other integrations are available. I would love to see integration with a cloud storage service to export data and PDF invoices too, and even better would be integration with CRM apps to instantly port those items to as well. As it stands I have to use multiple systems for one task. There are also a lot of quirks when it comes to where things land on invoices - for example no matter how short your invoice is, any customer terms or notes always appear on the following page, even if there is ample room on the first. Just lots of things like that. It's also very pricey for NOT connecting into a CMS or CRM.

giovanni
photographer (USA)
Artigianato, Lavoratore autonomo

Invoice2go for extremely easy invoicing

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Very easy to use, streamlined process, and extremely easy to get paid and organize your invoices and estimates.

Aspetti positivi:

Invoice2go is an extremely easy to use software/app to create and manage invoices and estimates with. You can create invoices very easily in a web browser or from your app. I love that it is fully integrated with paypal payments so you can give clients a very easy way to pay (Paypal/Credit/Debit card) Payments are processed instantly, and because payments are processed by paypal your clients have an ease of mind as it's backed up by the Paypal guarantee.

Aspetti negativi:

I do not like that they have a variety of packages where by the cheaper packages limit the amount of invoices you can create/clients that you can have in your system. if you use the software on a regular basis for invoicing i would def. recommend to take one of the larger packages.

Eric
President (USA)
Fonte della recensione

I really like Invoice2go!

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I'm keeping estimates and invoices organized.
I'm able to keep pictures with the estimates.

Aspetti positivi:

It's simple enough for an "old-school" technologically n illiterate like myself.

Aspetti negativi:

1) I wish there was space to add disclaimers and much more detailed descriptions of services. Even a separate page would be helpful. 2)I wish it were simpler to turn purchase orders into invoices.

Heidi
Event Manager (Australia)
Intrattenimento, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Amazing Time Saving Program!!

Commenti: Excellent- I love Invoice2go

Aspetti positivi:

It’s sooo easy to use, being a single mum, a cater and running a business leave little time for paperwork. It’s simply user friendly and easy on the eyes. It makes it fun to do my invoices and estimates.

Aspetti negativi:

Want more for my money. I’m a single parent and I really struggle through out certain times of the year when it’s time to renew and the no option to pay by the month is not suitable for people in my situation. I wish your loyal customers who stay on could have all the options applied. Kinda like a rewards incentive to keep your customers renewing

Kris
Artigianato, Lavoratore autonomo

Professional

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I used for 12 years and it offered me a professional looking invoice.

Aspetti positivi:

I was able to custom design my invoices which added to the professional appearance of my business.

Aspetti negativi:

I didn’t have any dislikes for the software. It was constantly upgraded and easy to use.

Greg
Owner (Australia)
Industria edilizia, Lavoratore autonomo

Ease of mind

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I've been using invoice 2 go for a few years now, thought about changing xero or myob, but realize all the extra stuff they offer I don't need.

Aspetti positivi:

The easiness of using the software, so symple to use , you don't need to be a IT specallist to operate the system at all click and send is all it takes.

Aspetti negativi:

Properly the yearly subscription, you forget that you have it , also the ability to pay via Bank transfer.