Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su Deltek Ajera

Supporta tutte le fasi del ciclo di vita dei progetti, dalle prevendite all'esecuzione dei progetti fino alla creazione di report e al monitoraggio.

Ulteriori informazioni su Deltek Ajera

Aspetti positivi:

The few project managers who were involved with the project set up training are very excited to see the level of detail available for project costing and time scheduling.

Aspetti negativi:

Limited for complex projects and organizations.

Valutazioni di Deltek Ajera

3,5
Rapporto qualità-prezzo
3,5

Lo consiglieresti?

Deltek Ajera ha una valutazione complessiva di 3,6 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 59 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Deltek Ajera?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (59)

Victoria
Victoria
Payroll coordinator (USA)
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

Great Software but a bit outdated

5,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: Good, needs work on the interface.

Aspetti positivi:

It’s a beast of a program but it gets the job done WELL and on micro scales

Aspetti negativi:

It’s not necessarily a “user friendly” software.

Kate
Senior Accountant (USA)

Ajera good for small business, not great for Percent Complete Projects

4,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: Our A&E firm has had amazing results in project management and resource management since we switched to Ajera from Viewpoint Vista. The accounting functions are well-protected from mistakes, but limits options of seasoned accountants.

Aspetti positivi:

Simple interfaces, buildable reports are handy for all. If project managers are willing to enter data into their project, like start/stop dates, percent complete and resources there is a wealth of reporting available. I also like the alert function tied to widgets.

Aspetti negativi:

prebuilt reports often lacking As an accountant, the software often blocks activities I can do in other ERP systems. I think Ajera is built like a more robust Quickbooks, protecting business owners from making mistakes, but it inhibits some accounting activities in the ledgers. Creative workarounds are possible, but sometimes annoying.

Marketing (USA)
Ingegneria meccanica o industriale, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Ugggghhh, Can't wait to switch to something else

1,0 7 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall, it feels old, outdated, and clunky. We've been using it at my office for close to 10 years, and in that time, I don't think I've ever seen any sort of updates with any new/improved features. In the past, I reached out to offer suggestions for improvements, and they always went ignored. I'm not even certain if Deltek continues to offer support and update this program anymore--for all I know, we may be one of the last few people still using this software. I've never found it to be helpful in my role, nor efficient. It tends to create more problems than it solves. I keep hoping my company will upgrade and find a new/better software for this purpose.

Aspetti positivi:

I do like the conditional formatting--we use that a lot to highlight projects with overdue notes, or color code fees so we can see patterns at a quick glance.

Aspetti negativi:

Updating project records. UGH, what a pain. I do this almost daily, and it's such a slow process, opening each record, having to find the proper tab, the proper field, make an update, wait for the record for save, etc. I wish there were a way to make quick updates from a dashboard. Although we can add custom fields, which is a plus, these custom fields are hard to keep in set order. When someone goes into the Custom Fields admin portion, they often click the column header to quickly find the field they're looking for, and when that happens, it reorders all the fields in all the tabs. And the only way to correct this is to painstakingly move each individual field up or down to the right order. Can't drag the line to where I want it, and certainly can't move multiple lines at a time. It's a HUGE pain and very time consuming to correct. There are more things that annoy me, but those are generally my two biggest issues when using Ajera.

Does the job

4,0 3 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Fairly easy to use to track spent hours and budget hours.

Aspetti negativi:

Frequently crashes, causing me to have to retype information multiple times.

Melissa
Melissa
Director of Operations (USA)
Ufficio del Direttore, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Ajera provides simple timekeeping when billable vs. unbillable is important.

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: I use Ajera for timekeeping for an engineering client. We create the projects from an admin level and can assign certain things to certain staff members. It allows for them to view their accrual pay, and the submittal for approval process is as easy as can be. Our supervisors get automatic emails to approve time sheets, and rarely do we have to ask staff to make changes because the format allows for such easy time entry to projects and overhead or otherwise. Ajera is a good option for timekeeping in the instance you need to bill your time to specific projects. I would recommend Ajera specifically for engineering firms, and any other organization that does project based accounting.

Aspetti positivi:

I like the ease of use for our staff. It is easy for them to find the appropriate project they are working on to code their time accordingly. Additionally, it is easy for them to bill to Holiday, Sick, or overhead as necessary. Once in the timekeeping window, the search feature works great whether you are searching by project titles or numbers, so we rarely have to intervene to help people with their timesheets.

Aspetti negativi:

There seem to be a couple steps to just get to the timekeeping window. Needs simplification - maybe it's the first window that pops up so that staff doesn't have to use a drop down for the timesheet.

Allison
Project Manager (USA)

Mixed Feelings about working with Ajera

4,0 10 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Deltek Ajera handles the accounting side of the business very well.

Aspetti negativi:

Using Deltek Ajera for project management or business development for a small to mid size firm is not ideal. The software is not user friendly for staff who are not trained in Project Management or Accounting. Despite the training sessions, which are helpful, this part of the software does not support our needs.

Servizi ambientali, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno

Ajera for Project Accounting Management

3,0 6 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

I am an environmental compliance project manager and my company uses Ajera for their company accounting, employee and budget utilization tracking, and invoicing. I think that the program functionality is great as it tracks in real time project management matrices (as long as project team members input their project utilization in a timely fashion). I can stay on top of my project parameters and project progress where I utilize multiple people in different office locations.

Aspetti negativi:

Overall, I don't have any cons regarding Ajera from a functionality and ease of use standpoint. It does take some time loading various reports and timesheets, which slows down productivity from time to time.

Fonte della recensione

Straight and to the point program has helped make tracking time painless.

Aspetti positivi:

Ajera is easily customizable to meet the needs of our company. With it's fast load times and simple interface, time sheets are no longer a dreaded task.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes Ajera will automatically add zeros to the end of data entered into cells. I think this is because the default is a value of zero and when selecting the cell to enter a value it does not eliminate the default amount. Fixing this will greatly improve program efficiency.

Ingegneria civile, 11-50 dipendenti

Just the basics

3,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall, Ajera is simple to use and is adequate for my needs. However, this software is very limited in features and offers the bare basics.

Aspetti positivi:

Ajera is very easy to use. Billable hours are easy to log. Expenses are easy to log and categorize.

Aspetti negativi:

Very short list of features. Does not work in all internet browsers. ClickOnce must be enabled in browser. Expenses can only be tracked and entered on desktop (no mobile support for expenses).

Fonte della recensione

Great for time sheets and project tracking

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: better project tracking and time sheet capabilities. Electronic invoice generation and review with the ability to comment to other users.

Aspetti positivi:

the ease of use is nice especially when filling out time sheets. The ability to copy previous time sheets is a real time saver. The ability to track projects in real time is also very handy. Views are very customizable and the built in graphics are a nice feature.

Aspetti negativi:

The software can be very slow at times. It takes a while to jump into different modules like jumping into time sheets or opening the project command center. there always seems to be noticeable wait for these windows to open.

Nick
COO (USA)
Proprietà immobiliari, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

One of the worst accounting systems out there

1,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Literally any other system would be better. I'd recommend looking into Quickbooks, Intacct, or Sage, even Netsuite before going down this road. As soon as you are up and running you will be 10 years behind technologically and if you ever transition it will be incredibly painful and tedious.

Aspetti positivi:

Supports "multi-company", but creates a rats nest of transactions that will cripple your accounting team

Aspetti negativi:

The system is built on .NET and has bugs in nearly every module. You must use a PC and internet explorer to even log into the system which does not integrate with any outside systems such as your bank or any payments platform. To even use the system you must be well versed in the individual bugs in each module. This is one of the slowest systems I've ever used because nearly everything must be manually entered and there is almost no automation or memory of previously coded transactions. The system is incredibly expensive to implement and maintain compared to other cloud-based systems and your team will spend countless hours manually entering data and trying to navigate the system's nuances. It's close to impossible to find skilled professionals who've worked with Ajera before or have any kind of knowledge beyond a very basic level unless you hire one of less than a dozen specialty Ajera consultants. When I finally moved on to a new system, they would not even provide me with a backup file of my data. I'm still in the process of extracting my data after weeks of waiting and hours spent on the phone with their customer support team. It is incredible this company still exists

Jenny
Accounting and Database Administrator
Industria edilizia, 11-50 dipendenti

Deltek Ajera - Constitution Review

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: I would say if you know how to use Ajera, you will be really benefit from it because it is a magic tool with some limitation. Learning curve is there, but it is well worth the time to learn how the system works correctly.

Aspetti positivi:

Ajera not only can help to create tools for you to manage the projects well from tracking the budget hours, the worked hours, the project costs, forecasting the project probabilities, scheduling, etc. which the Ajera salespersons are mainly focused on (it is true), but also you could create a lot of additional reports - i.e. Forecasting the workloads for next few years which will provide the data to support HR making hiring decisions, the revenue projections, and the revenue capacity with the employees you have, etc. Even more, you could create the user-friendly accounting functions in Ajera to make the accounting side move efficiently than using the accounting software - i.e. Simply Accounting, Quick Books

Aspetti negativi:

1. Add more import options will be great especially if we could create the custom forms to submit the data to the fields including the custom fields in Ajera. 2. Allow the Vendor Invoices to be submitted by the vendor to the client side Ajera directly especially for the architecture firms 3. Allow sharing some info from Ajera to the company website

Eric
Dir. of Finance and Ops. (USA)
Industria edilizia, 11-50 dipendenti

Failed product

2,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: We signed up with Ajera in 2017 to improve the way we track projects and do bookkeeping. When it works, it gets the job done. Engineers like being able to closely track project budgets, etc.

Aspetti positivi:

When it works, it gets the job done - you can see real-time cost associated with projects, which is great for PMs. Dashboards and widgets are good - at a glance info.

Aspetti negativi:

In the last 6 weeks, Ajera has been completely down and unusable for 3 work days, which is completely unacceptable when you need this to run a business. It seems as if Deltek has completely forgotten about Ajera - updates are infrequent, new features are almost non-existent, and the UI looks like it's from 2003.

Akbar
Controller (Canada)
Fonte della recensione

life saving ie work life balance

Commenti: work life balance

Aspetti positivi:

saved time and was able to generate different report for Project managers and Principal. Also it was a easy transfer of data.Setting up project numbers and task numbers for each project so you can bill time to each project. You can then easily track costs. You can easily create customizable reports to show what data you want to capture in an easily readable format for you to read and compare. Time sheets are easy to enter for each employee as long as the project numbers, over head numbers, etc., are entered. Expense sheets are easy to enter as long as project number, over head numbers, etc., are entered.

Aspetti negativi:

based on cloud, sometime freezes, also don't know if it follow the Privacy act. The user interface for time sheets could be more user-friendly. The user interface for expense sheets could be more user-friendly.

Jenn
Consultant (USA)
Contabilità, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

STEER CLEAR

1,0 4 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

I cannot think of anything positive about this software.

Aspetti negativi:

There is nothing about this software that is intuitive. The help features do not actually help with anything and everything turns into a task that takes FOREVER to solve. You only get a certain amount of help tickets for software support and it does not come close to helping- they seem to take control and do things so quickly that you dont know how to do it yourself the next time. When you ask for them to slow down, they treat you like an absolute idiot. The sale of this product to my client feels like a total bait and switch. The amount of time spent TRYING to use this software is a total waste of funds.

Sara
Business Operations

Great Software for a Small AE Firm

Aspetti positivi:

The widgets are my favorite feature of Ajera. They allow the company to decide how to present information to the users in graphs and charts. Timesheets and expense reports can be submitted on the employee's phone. The Project Command Center is a one stop shop for managing your project. I also love how the Deltek Ajera employees are always willing to help and listen to our ideas. I have seen many things we requested occur in updates.

Aspetti negativi:

I do not have complaints about the software. I will warn that sometimes after major updates there are glitches. However, every software that is constantly updating of this size has minor glitches after major updates. And Deltek usually releases fixes right away.

Bridget
Benefits Manager (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Extremely Slow and Archaic!

2,0 2 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

I like that I can create dashboards and do custom inquires. Depending on who you get when you call support, they are usually helpful and knowledgeable.

Aspetti negativi:

The cloud is so slow and intalled version even worse. We complain to customer support about the speed but they just say it is our issue. It's cloud based so obviously it is not related to our server speed since we do not house/own the server. It's Deltek's speed that is the issue but they refuse to do anything. Lately the program has been down a lot. It looks very old and hard to use. There is a steep learning curve. You have to know SQL language to be able to write formulas for inquires or call support.

Paula
CFO (USA)
Ingegneria meccanica o industriale, 11-50 dipendenti

Why I lvoe Ajera

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: It has been exceptional. I do not have any problems with Ajera. I have done several installations and I just love the product!

Aspetti positivi:

I love everything about this product. I am the leader of the Houston User Association and we all love Ajera! I have been a faithful Deltek User since the Harper & Shuman DAys

Aspetti negativi:

There is nothing that I dislike about this software. I do worry that Ajera will be sundowned for Vantage Point. That would make me very unhappy. But to be fair, I have not reviewed Adjantage Point.

Jose
President (USA)
Ingegneria civile, 2-10 dipendenti

Next Big Step for A&E Firms

4,0 4 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

It has most of the features we were looking for such as the ability for employees to do timesheets, resource management, and for project managers to review billing, projections, hours spent, and WIP.

Aspetti negativi:

There many options and it takes quite a bit of time and effort to cater it to one's specific needs. There should be a different user license/price tier for employees that are not project managers and only need to access it to do their timesheets.

Myrna
Principal of Operations (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Great product! Access information you need quickly.

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: Ease of use and quickness of data entry.

Aspetti positivi:

Dashboards, ease of getting information quickly, and ability to customize what you see. The data entry is quick. We generate all our customer invoices in one day. Very colorful screens makes it nicer to work in. Great reports and easy to customize to your liking. I have worked with many other industry software and Ajera is by far the best. Wonderful users group is a big plus too.

Aspetti negativi:

General Ledger doesn't show net for the period. It is hard to think of what I don,t like because whenever we find something it is lacking they enhance the software to provide it.

Accounting Manager (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Project Management/Accounting but so much more!

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: The Ajera platform has always been very strong. Deltek has expanded to reach to more firms allowing it the software to enhance and grow. The Ajera leadership team is always helpful and willing to work through any challenges you may face.

Aspetti positivi:

This fully integrated software package can be customized in so many ways but remains and easy to use tool. It allows for those of very basic to little understanding the ability to learn the key components to project management and accounting in ways the can be made understandable to everyone.

Aspetti negativi:

I would love to see it enhanced to have the ability archive closed projects to allow for less data to process through.

Ken
CFO
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Would not want to use any other software.

Commenti: No

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use, immediate updates of charts and data, widget reporting, inquiry and exports to excel. Support has always been great, and software updates come from the company frequently to keep our software up to par.

Aspetti negativi:

It does not "bug me", but having a working knowledge of SQL is helpful - not everyone has that. It can be a little intimidating at first for project managers, but with support, training, and reinforcement, they do come around and use it for their needs.

Charles
Special Inspector (USA)
Ingegneria civile, 51-200 dipendenti

Ajera user

4,0 anno scorso

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to enter on the timesheet and add notes

Aspetti negativi:

Awkward entering tasks; choices should be listed alphabetically

Accounting Manager (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Excellent product and support. Outstanding value when compared to all others on the market.

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: Daily support for all business functions

Aspetti positivi:

They ability to customize the software to user specific values from the start but remains relatable to other users experiences.

Aspetti negativi:

New user experience could be improved with more open discussion on wants and needs from beginning conversation. Assessing the users level of experience and understanding of accounting and project management process

Ron
Architettura e urbanistica, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

A project management system that kind of does financials

1,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: This is the most difficult system that we have ever worked with in the 40 years that I have been in business. We are switching to Quick Books

Aspetti positivi:

Project Management and Scheduling are great. Our project managers love the system. Scheduling is a real plus.

Aspetti negativi:

Financial Reporting. P&L statements are always off. We had to run two sets of books parallel in order to have correct financial reporting.