Informazioni su Paylocity

Soluzione di gestione degli stipendi e di HCM (Human Capital Management) basata su web, che consente alle piccole e grandi imprese di gestire gli stipendi e i benefit dei dipendenti e molto altro ancora.

Ulteriori informazioni su Paylocity

Aspetti positivi:

I liked the integration with my tax software. I only exported my payroll information, reviewed it, and that's it.

Aspetti negativi:

The dashboard is TOO confusing for some people-this is NOT technologically inept friendly at all.

Valutazioni di Paylocity

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
4,0
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Paylocity ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,3 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 741 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Paylocity?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (741)

Roger
Roger
Consultant
Salute, benessere e fitness, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

The all in one of payroll and HR

4,0 7 mesi fa
Sottotitoli in italiano disponibili nel lettore video
Sarah
Speech Language Pathologist (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

Slow but thorough

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Personablity and productivity were high on their good side and the overall flow and application of the app or desktop site were both high positives, and even though you had to wait 48 hours usually for a response, when you needed help you at least know they're reliable and responsible...even if they're not hasty.

Aspetti positivi:

This company had excellent rollout of the product into the work environment with the most amazing customer support I've ever received. Training and utilization were easy to understand and execute, with very little hiccups at all. Their app is colorful and keeps you very updated on your progress and profile management issues!

Aspetti negativi:

There wasn't an easy way to find answers to questions "fast", you would always get a personable and functional response to your questions from a real human who knew your name, but sometimes an immediate assist is more important than an overly communicative/thorough one.

Alyssa
Alyssa
Human Resources Generalist (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Paylocity can be used effectively with little to no training

4,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Paylocity is a highly flexible solution that can grow with a company of any size. From an employee's point of view, the interface is simple and the selections are straightforward.

Aspetti positivi:

Paylocity has a great interface. We use it to manage payroll for a client base of 100+. It's simple to use, learn, and manage from a managerial and end-user perspective. The technology simplifies the process of hiring new staff members, managing existing ones, and making necessary changes. We're satisfied with it internally, and so are our customers.

Aspetti negativi:

Too many checkboxes to fill out, cumbersome document uploading, and an inaccessible "cause for termination" form are just a few of the complaints that have been voiced about the system.

Ryan
Chief People Officer (USA)
Servizi alla persona e alla famiglia, 201-500 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Great Fit....Until We Paid For It

1,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: It started off wonderful - then it turned into a nightmare. We're looking for replacements less than 90 days into our contract with them.

Aspetti positivi:

The initial onboarding was actually pretty seamless. We had a team of specialized implementation consultants who walked us through each facet of the platform (employee management, training, onboarding, benefits, etc.). We issued our first payroll without a hitch. The response time was excellent whenever we had questions or an issue.

Aspetti negativi:

Once our check cleared, the service went straight down the tube. Nobody - and I mean NOBODY - takes accountability for anything when you have an issue. You are passed around and around and around to different teams and departments until you figure it out for yourself.The reporting mechanism is clunky as heck. Their knowledge base is primitive and mostly useless - and it's the support team's favorite response: "Have you check the knowledge base?"

Mitch
Senior Accountant (USA)
Contabilità, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

Alternative considerate:

Paylocity has been a great tool for our company!

4,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: Our overall experience has been very positive. The implementation process went smoothly and felt like we had a good team at Paylocity helping us get started with the product. The system was able to meet our pretty sophisticated needs and has been a very good investment if you are looking to move into a more user-friendly product.

Aspetti positivi:

Some of the best parts of this product is how everything is connected and works well together. There is no disjointed feeling as you move from one part of the software to the next. This makes life as an HR professional, payroll preparer, or general accountant a lot easier. We appreciate being able to place all of our HR processes and especially onboarding into Paylocity and eliminate a lot of busy work behind the scenes.

Aspetti negativi:

We wish the workflow software was a little bit further along but we have been told it is a priority in development right now so that is good to hear.

Jarmo
Coordination Design in Global Project (Finlandia)
Cantieristica, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

My comprehensive Paylocity review base on my experience

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: All in all, I have had a great experience with Paylocity. The platform is reliable, the customer service is excellent, and the features are comprehensive. I would definitely recommend this payroll and HR software to any business looking for a great solution.

Aspetti positivi:

Paylocity offers an excellent payroll and HR software solution with a great user interface and a wide range of features. The platform is intuitive and easy to use, and the customer service is top-notch.

Aspetti negativi:

The only downside to Paylocity is that it can be a bit expensive for some businesses. In addition, the payroll setup process can be a bit complex and time-consuming.

Utente Verificato
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 51-200 dipendenti

Very good for HR management

5,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: In general, it is a good program for managing human resource operations, providing training at the beginning of operation, and giving ease of work.

Aspetti positivi:

An excellent platform for managing human resources in companies, the vacation management application is wonderful, many improvements have been made to it, any employee can be added to this program easily, it helps a lot in issuing and tracking data easily.

Aspetti negativi:

The customer support team should respond more quickly to customer requests, the payroll application should be improved.

Emily
Graphic Design Specialist (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 501-1.000 dipendenti

The Future of HR

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: Overall, Paylocity is a robust piece of software that comes with a great mobile app!

Aspetti positivi:

I loved the mobile app and the ability to easily view my paystub whenever I needed. Their paystub feature provides a helpful breakdown of all the categories of deductions, taxes, 401k, gross pay, net takehome, etc. The ability to request time off and get PTO approval from my manager was also very helpful. It was great being able to see my remaining balance. At my previous job, I had to keep track of all my PTO on paper, so Paylocity made this a breath of fresh air! We also used the goal setting feature to write out my goals for the year and track my progress.

Aspetti negativi:

This software is so robust that sometimes it is easy to get lost in navigation. I had a really hard time locating the Goals feature, so that portion wasn't the most user friendly. Our HR team also says that the software is pretty locked in as far as what it can do, so if there is a more custom feature you want to put together, you probably won't be able to do that.

Jared
Difesa e industria spaziale, 201-500 dipendenti

Decent System, Making Progress but non user friendly

4,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: Its been great for the most part, the customer service team is great, and the system if you know how to use it is great to use.

Aspetti positivi:

The ystem has a lot of great options and provides everything you need.

Aspetti negativi:

The system is aging and they are slowly making efforts to improve it. Its clunky and not as user friendly as other systems that are out there.

Rachel
IT Administrative Assistant (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 51-200 dipendenti

Paylocity for Payroll Needs

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: The Paylocity app seems to work much better than the web browser version but so far, no complaints. It typically works smoothly.

Aspetti positivi:

Updating profile/bank information is fairly easy process and also accessing my timesheet

Aspetti negativi:

It's not easy to access time off history sheet. I have to go into several tabs to find it.

Kineta
Kineta
Sole Proprietor (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, Lavoratore autonomo

Paylocity is for all!

Aspetti positivi:

Offers a great variety of options to manage your payrolls.

Aspetti negativi:

Everything was fine to me, I haven't noticed anything negative about it yet.

Eleanor
Human Resources (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 11-50 dipendenti

Payroll Processing Platform with integrated human resources tools

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, my experience with Paylocity has been very beneficial. Each obstacle that our company has faced in terms of HR and payroll, Paylocity has been able to guide us through. Paylocity is a great platform for facilitating and administrating employment details.

Aspetti positivi:

This software comprehensively ties together many aspects of a human resources department. This makes it easy for a small business owner who may not necessarily need to hire a individual dedicated human resources to facilitate the necessary components of providing wholesome employment. Paylocity has strong reporting and data processing in addition to robust customer support that effectively and efficiently help troubleshoot potential obstacles.

Aspetti negativi:

It seems that some aspects of the software don't exactly tie together. For example, when entering an hourly employee group in HR and Payroll, I often forget to add them into employee groups in time and labor. Subsequently, the supervisor has no way of tracking the employee's timecard. Additionally managing benefits in the employee's payroll file versus the HR file. Although this may be because our company does not fully utilize the benefits package that Paylocity offers.

Angela
Payroll Manager (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Very Intuitive and User Frendly System

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I have worked in many systems and Paylocity is by far my preference. Their implementations are smooth and their product is exactly what they promote it to be. Their robust reporting features have allowed us to better support our finance team in creating more accurate financial backup. The ease of use for our users has created more accurate timekeeping and labor cost allocations.

Aspetti positivi:

Paylocity is very a very intuitive system. All of our team members, from the more computer savvy to the infrequent computer users liked the ease of use of Paylocity.

Aspetti negativi:

I really don't have any negative feedback. Paylocity is very good about collecting feedback from customers and working to implement changes in the software to meet their clients needs. Many companies say that, but I have witnessed in many instances that Paylocity has DONE it.

Stephen
People Operations Lead (USA)
Software informatici, 201-500 dipendenti

Review for Paylocity

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I am satisfied with the product but the service aspect of it can be improved.

Aspetti positivi:

The product has great payroll ability, and it has been mostly reliable so far. I like that it is easy to maintain data integrity in the system, and the self-service portal is also very helpful. Being able to manage benefits and payroll in one system is a big plus.

Aspetti negativi:

Wish it has more integration such as BambooHR. It also takes a long time to build an integration(3+ month for our 401k vendor). The spending accounts function also needs to be improved as it operates on a separate platform and the employee experience is subpar.

Eric
Chief Operations and Financial Officer (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 51-200 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Robust system, not the most user friendly

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: We have 100s of contractors who are managed separately from our full- and part-time staff. Paylocity enabled us to handle the different demands of both groups.

Aspetti positivi:

A very robust system. Keeps abreast of policy changes making it easy to consider options. Extremely function rich with many reporting options, sometimes to the point of fault in that it takes some training to become familiar with the system. Integration and customer services have both been excellent.

Aspetti negativi:

The system is not the most user friendly, but it adds functionality in place of user experience. For example, adding a new 401k/403b program took multiple calls with customer service to be sure everything was set appropriately. Same for HSA enrollment. The full product requires more than a basic level of technical proficiency.

Lisa
Controller (USA)
Industria farmaceutica, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Easy to use, end users have been impressed

Aspetti positivi:

The end user employees are able to take care of most questions and issues themselves through the Self Service Portal. Our semi-monthly payroll entry is simple. Like how the recruiting information for a new employee rolls over to onboarding and HR seamlessly.

Aspetti negativi:

There are some processes that aren't intuitive. For example, setting up HSA bank accounts for individual employees. The integration with our benefits software is a little buggy. There have been errors and I still have to go into our benefits system to make sure terminations and new employees are rolling over.

Sarah
People & Culture Manager (USA)
Beni di consumo, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Alternative considerate:

Terrible implementation, customer service, and not user friendly. I'd give 0 stars if I could

3,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: If it weren't a hassle to switch systems, I would switch in a heartbeat. This is a terrible platform and I am unimpressed with the company as a whole.

Aspetti positivi:

We needed an HRIS that would house all employee info, reviews and process payroll. It does this. Barely.

Aspetti negativi:

Customer service is horrendous. We were told we would have an "Account Manager" That indicated to me that I'd have one person who answer my emails or phone calls. That is not the case. It's a customer support center staffed with new employees who don't know the system. I have walked them through their own system on multiple occasions. We have had a handful of critical payroll processing mistakes made because the "account manager" walked me through the process incorrectly. I spend about 2-3 hours a week on the phone with customer support to get answers to what should be simple questions. I've requested supervisors multiple times, they have promised to get back in touch, but no one reaches out. You are on your own. Implementation was a disgrace. Our first implementation consultant disappeared and no one knew where she went. The 2nd one started but disappeared for 2 weeks and suddenly reappeared. Despite hours upon hours to meetings to implement the system, the most basic things like PTO policies were still incorrect. I've been fixing implementation errors for over a year now. Complete lack of good UX. They need a new UX team. The Help Section is laughable. Not even their customer service can find help articles that are applicable. They have a lot of reports, but finding what you need is nearly impossible.

Karen
Produzione di apparecchi elettrici/elettronici, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Good HR and Payroll System

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, we are happy with Paylocity; however, there are a few things, like I mentioned earlier that seem a little behind the times.

Aspetti positivi:

I find the reporting feature to be robust because the reports available contain all of the information I need to report on. E.G., Date of Hire, Supervisor name, employee list, payroll data.

Aspetti negativi:

The paid time off balance information really needs to improve. Currently, employees don't see any accrued or used PTO until the next payperiod (semi-monthly). Employees would like to see their balance in real time.

BARBARA
Corporate Controller (USA)
Commercio all'ingrosso, 11-50 dipendenti

Very Satisfied

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Having our payroll taxes and tax returns taken care of and the assistance in resolving problems. Saves us time and worry.
Paylocity can accommodate the employees with every deposit needs and changes, which again save us time in trying to meet those requests.

Aspetti positivi:

The ease of processing is what I like most about the software. It is functional to our needs, especially the tracking of hours, wages, and benefits which make reporting and budgeting easier. Best customer service.

Aspetti negativi:

The most difficult to understand is the ACA tracking. Some employees always need fixing. Entering Holidays from year to year sometimes has issues in making sure that it automatically loads into employee files.

Kristen
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 51-200 dipendenti

Paylocity Review

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, I love Paylocity. I implemented Paylocity at my old employer and when I switched job, I implemented the new employer to Paylocity too.

Aspetti positivi:

The best part of this software is how user friendly it is. I also really like the customer service. Having my own designated representative is very important to me and saves a lot of time. We utilize a lot of the features of this software and really don't have any complaints. Whenever there is something that needs improvement, you can request an enhancement and the team will look into fixing it.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish there was the ability to quickly calculate time off balances on the employee screen while including approved PTO requests in the future. There are a few things in the performance dashboard that I didn't love, however I am hoping to get these resolved before next year with help from the Paylocity team.

Anne
HR & Admin Manager (USA)
Macchinari, 51-200 dipendenti

Paylocity makes HR processes painless

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: The integration of their modules make it easy to track employee participation and completion. I love having a digital record of all HR processes - compensation, performance reviews, training, tax documents, etc. Less paper in the employee file. The information is readily available to associate's who are able to ask relevant questions to HR.

Aspetti positivi:

I love the suite of integrated platforms. The work flow from Applicant Tracking to Hiring to Web Benefits. It all fits together and makes daily tasks so much easier.

Aspetti negativi:

It was a challenge to get the COBRA file information flowing to the carriers from Web Benefits. It is difficult to make a change to submitted time off requests. The entire entry must be deleted instead of allowing for modifications.

Cheryl
Sr. HR Business Partner (USA)
Organizzazioni civiche e sociali, 201-500 dipendenti

Paylocity our trusted partner

Commenti: Overall very positive. Implementation went very smoth

Aspetti positivi:

Comprehensive HRIS system. We use for payroll, benefits, onboarding and time & attendance. Mobile app is good.

Aspetti negativi:

I can't think of anything at the moment.

Jacquelyn
Payroll Manager (USA)
Proprietà immobiliari, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Excellent Payroll Service

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Paylocity has made our jobs easier, more accurate, more efficient and take less time to look up the history of an employee. If something goes wrong, Paylocity fixes it right away, their customer services is impeccable, they are attentive and very knowledgeable in the payroll and hr field. I love that they are compliant in each state which makes making sure we are compliant in all areas easy.

Aspetti positivi:

I love Paylocity. The reports are easy to use, I can even create a custom report for exactly what I am looking for. I love the ease of adding a new employee, setup between multiple services is amazing and makes our job that much easier.

Aspetti negativi:

Transferring an employee between different companies. That section does not work properly. I feel that I should be able to click on what I would like to transfer from 1 company to the next.

Colleen
HR Coordinator (USA)
Librerie, 51-200 dipendenti

Paylocity rocks!

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, it's great to have everything in one place and to have the different modules interact with each other. Much easier than previous products we've used!

Aspetti positivi:

I love the idea of having almost all of the aspects of my job in one place! For the most part, the software is easy to use. The Impressions in the Self-Service section is used by our staff for our annual awards, as well as, a way to say good things about your co-workers. Paylocity ROCKS!!!

Aspetti negativi:

Onboarding can be a bit difficult to use. I had to send the link 3 times for our last new employee because it wouldn't let her in. It's not as instinctual as I'd like.

Jill
Financial Supervisor (USA)
Servizi alla persona e alla famiglia, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

We use the Payroll Management module primarily.

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I have been pleased with Paylocity and the support.

Aspetti positivi:

I like that I can always call and get help if I ever forget how to access a feature or perform a task. I've also been impressed with Paylocity's ability to stay on top of the legislative changes over the past year (mainly due to COVID-19).

Aspetti negativi:

We've recently seen a demonstration of a competitor that would help my co-worker in HR. The competitor's software can track when licensing, etc. is going to expire and automatically send email or text reminders to the employee and follows up to make sure they complete the task. They also have a way for employees to acknowledge receipt of documents specific to them. Paylocity's system (as of the last time I checked) only allows you to make the documents available to all staff whether or not it applies to them.

Jessica
HR Generalist (USA)
Ingegneria meccanica o industriale, 201-500 dipendenti

A Member of our HR Team

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: From the very beginning, we have been treated as valued customers and partners. Integration is never easy, but the team was organized and kept us focused on what would come next instead of worrying about the big picture. They've got it down! We love Paylocity and are often approached by other companies asking us to view their product. My response is always that I can't even image what they have could be better than what we have with Paylocity.

Aspetti positivi:

Paylocity is easy to navigate for our employees. A busy, growing company needs all the help it can get in helping employees be somewhat self sufficient. We are able to keep all of our employee data in one spot and have easy access to customizable reporting. Our service support team is responsive and so helpful. We don't have to be experts in anything when we have them working alongside us to solve problems and issues that arise with benefits and payroll administration.

Aspetti negativi:

Can't think of anything I dislike., we have been very pleased!