Recensioni su Remote Support

Informazioni su Remote Support

BeyondTrust Remote Support (precedentemente Bomgar Remote Support) accede e supporta in modo sicuro qualsiasi dispositivo o sistema, in qualsiasi parte del mondo.

Ulteriori informazioni su Remote Support

Aspetti positivi:

I like that we can integrate with out O365 SSO instead of having to have a separate login for the software.

Aspetti negativi:

It can be difficult to initiate and once initiated it can be difficult to get it to stay connected to my customers screen.

Valutazioni di Remote Support

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Remote Support ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,6 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 1.886 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Remote Support?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (1.885)

Temitope
Temitope
System Administrator (Nigeria)
Telecomunicazioni, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Easy to use remote support solution

5,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: The product helped us during the Covid pandemic when all users were working from home, it has been a lifesaver for us. I recommend this product to any organization looking for a perfect remote support tool.
It has helped increase our business process and compliance level. We have also been able to meet up with the agreed internal SLA.

Aspetti positivi:

Its ability to do admin tasks on the end user's system without giving the user an admin password. Screen sharing does not require any software installation. It has different ways to access a user system, you can simply send the user a link or inform the user to find you on the public URL. The solution is very easy to set up compared to some other products. Third-party integration with solutions like SysAid was also seamless. With little or no training, the solution is good to go for anyone.

Aspetti negativi:

For me, the solution is perfect, except for the UI interface which needs to be improved to make it look more fanciful.

Adam
Systems Engineer II (USA)
Beneficenza, 201-500 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

The best remote support app out there hands down!

5,0 10 mesi fa

Commenti: I love this product so much. It makes everything about my job easier. I even use it when I am physically in the office to support a user's PC

Aspetti positivi:

I honestly love everything about this product. I use it every day for multiple uses. It even allows for a report to be exported to CSV

Aspetti negativi:

The only thing I would say is a bit troublesome is when it is time to make a new package for deployment, it is a lengthy process since I need to make one standard, one for exec PCs, one for Conference Rooms and one for the Support Button. It can get a bit tedious but that is also just due to our environment. Some can get away with maybe only 1 or 2 deployment package options

Obakeng
engineer (Sudafrica)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti

Remote support software Bomgar

5,0 11 mesi fa

Commenti: I love it as you can remote into one machine as a group or during a troubleshooting meetings

Aspetti positivi:

When it comes to allowing IT to remotely access their computers, employees will always be hesitant. This can result in a significant increase in resolution and deployment times. However, because of its various capabilities and customization choices, Bomgar Remote Support has a full set of tools that allow the organization and its users to feel confident in allowing IT to remotely access their machine.

Aspetti negativi:

For your employees and IT support, Bomgar Remote Support is simple to set up and maintain. You can install a shortcut on PCs that will automatically start remote sessions, or you can have a support representative provide you a session key to start the session. As a result, you have a lot of flexibility in how you manage support sessions. Once you've been remoted in, you'll have access to a variety of choices for operating the computer, such as control panel shortcuts, screenshot options, and a simple file sharing interface. The customer can view everything that is going on and communicate with the representative via a chat box that also displays useful information such as the commands that the representative is performing.

Marat
System Administrator (Paesi Bassi)

BeyondTrust Remote Support review

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Like I mentioned above we often use BeyondTrust Remote Support tool to resolve various types of issues of our customers. Some unique features of Remote Support tool make it irreplaceable for us.

Aspetti positivi:

BeyondTrust Remote Support (formerly Bomgar) supports many end user environments - Android, BlackBerry, iOS, Linux, OS X, Windows, Windows Mobile. As I previously mentioned the Remote Support tool has some unique features I often use - you can avoid typing very complex password by using copy/paste function in Windows pre-logon screen, run the applications under SYSTEM account in remove CLI session, etc. Remote Support makes those features easy to use. The Remote Support from BeyondTrust has many other useful features and easy to use. BeyondTrust is our main remote support tool.

Aspetti negativi:

Unfortunately the licensing cost (per representative) is still very high. Because of that we use the tool almost full working day and even more. Sometimes our team members has to wait for available remote support license.

RSC Engineer 1 (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 51-200 dipendenti

Bomgar Review

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall this is way better than Teamviewer and most remote tools. I would recommend this tool to anyone using remote support. Way more functions and very easy to use overall.

Aspetti positivi:

Personally I like a lot of things about this software. Going to outline/describe them below: 1. Simple way for users to join sessions: All you have to do is direct them to the website you've created to have them join and give them a code. Most of the time I email them a code with the email button and it does all the work for me in the way of instructions. 2. Chat features within the session are useful: This is a must to have. Its simple to for everyone to use and I've never had any issues chatting with a customer within the session. You can even chat with just your coworker while in a session without the customer seeing the information. Also, adding notes within the session. 3. Color/Background/Quality Control: You can disable their background or disable most colors to allow higher bandwidth on your sessions. This is very useful whenever someone has a slower speed and cannot handle all of that during the session. 4. Adding scripts during sessions: You can add personal scripts in the session to allow you to do certain things like access Control Panel as administrator or recreate a Windows profile. Super useful. 5. Pinning sessions: You can pin someone's computer to jump back on later. Very useful when its a shared computer and you don't have him to walk someone through joining the session again

Aspetti negativi:

I don't like how sometimes this software will glitch when escalating the administrator access and then the loading window won't go away. Now you have this stuck window in your way, can't elevate your access and now you can't close the session either. Ontop of that you can't quit Bomgar until all sessions are gone. Since you cannot close this session you cannot close Bomgar without force closing through Task Manager.

Utente Verificato
Active Director Administrator (USA)
Fonte della recensione

A recommended and dependable remote endpoint management and technical support portal

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: A powerful Remote Endpoint and support tool for professional IT shops.

Aspetti positivi:

- Full-featured remote endpoint and service portal that allows IT admins and technical support organizations provide support for technical and non-technical clients and their workstations/servers - I have deployed Bomgar at two organizations as an IT Administrator and support person, and Iove how dependable the endpoint agent software is for connecting to all workstation endpoints we support. If you need to connect to a workstation on an isolated network in a building across the city? No problem, open the Bomgar admin console and find the workstation in endpoint inventory and can remote into the machine, transfer files, chat with a client on the machine via bomgar chat, or control mouse and keyboard. - Start impromptu support sessions and guide customers to the bomgar support portal and request a session with you or any other active administrator who is available, all on the fly. - Enterprise support is very helpful, I have had to leverage them for guided updates and configuration advise. They are professional and well-trained - Bomgar offers physical and virtual appliances, I have deployed both physical and virtual solutions from them, both work the same.

Aspetti negativi:

- As a purchaser of a Bomgar appliance, you still need support for the hidden back-end of the appliance. One deployment of this solution, we ordered two virtual servers, I believe at different times. As such, the hidden linux back-end of the software were inherently not exactly the same build configuration, and we discovered this during an upgrade of the software version and they reacted different to the upgrades. This was an unexpected setback, however, to the credit of support they were professional and prompt with their diagnosis and provided tailored update packages to finish the upgrade. - There are lots of free solutions that can work for remoting into endpoints and providing support remote for endpoint users these days, which may make the value of Bomgar less desirable due to cost of appliances, annual license renewals and upfront license costs, depending on the budget. If you can afford it, it's worth the money for quality of the product and its features.

Utente Verificato
Technology Support Specialist II (USA)
Istruzione superiore, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Easy remote support while maintaining a controlled environment

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Staff will always have hesitation when allowing IT to remote into their computers. This can cause resolution and deployment times to skyrocket. But Bomgar Remote Support features a full suite of tools that allows the company and its users to feel confident in letting IT remote into their machine because of its many features and customization options.

Aspetti positivi:

Bomgar Remote Support is easy to install and manage for your staff and IT support. You can deploy a shortcut to computers and set it up to start remote sessions immediately, or allow a support rep to give a session key to start the session. So there are lots of options to customize how you want to manage support sessions. Once you're remoted in, a range of options for controlling the computer are available to the rep, allowing the sessions to go faster like control panel shortcuts, screen shot options, and an easy to use file share interface. The customer can see everything happening and chat with the rep in a chat box, which also displays helpful information like what commands the rep is running in the background. There is a lot of transparency when running Bomgar so everyone can feel safe and comfortable sharing their computer with an IT rep. Bomgar also integrates with other software like Service Now.

Aspetti negativi:

Bomgar Remote Support does take a lot of planning to set up properly and get running efficiently. A lot of the security and transparency features will require a lot of app administration. If you're a one-man or smaller shop, you will have a longer time getting many of its features up and running.

Eric
Owner (USA)
Contabilità, Lavoratore autonomo

REMOTE ACCESS

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Very efficient and dependable product. With 98 + up time.

Aspetti positivi:

Bomgar allows you to access clients systems with ease and stability. The product comes in a number of setups and technical support is superb.

Aspetti negativi:

The security certificate process when you have your own appliance can be dicey but it's still the best way to secure your customers have safe and secure remote access.

Jessica
Jessica
Customer Service Representative (USA)
Servizi ai consumatori, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Amazing features

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I have got to say this is my favorite as far as remote support goes. It is super user friendly and easy to adapt to it. It has amazing features that allows a one stop shop which is amazing!

Aspetti positivi:

Amazing features, two factor authentication, remote desk top support is great. Super easy to use and maintain

Aspetti negativi:

There are to many products like this one and the price is a little higher then I'd like it to be but that would be my only issue.

Alan
IT Analyst (UK)
Fonte della recensione

It's not Marmite, everybody loves it!

5,0 5 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

I love the way it brings a lot of remote support tools into one console so you don't need to know some of the more advanced techniques to deliver support (e.g. opening remote session within registry editor, using admin$ etc) but what I think is even better is the canned scripts. I can create a canned script to run routine but advanced tasks on remote system but then make it available to the service desk enabling a semi-skilled SDA to complete tasks that would normally be passed back to 2nd and 3rd line support. Not only does this increase the first fix rating, it also (as I've been told by the SDM) adds to the moral of the SD team as they feel trusted and empowered. One thing that really does raise Bomgar above the competition is their excellent customer service, which I have not even seen matched let alone bettered!

Aspetti negativi:

Well, I have to say I'm struggling with this part. Maybe I'd like to see the individual licence fee come down a bit, not that it isn't value for money, it's just we have a limited budget so cannot afford as many as we'd like. It's worth noting here though that Bomgar have supported us (a non-profit university) in this area but giving a generous discount and 'loaned' us an extra couple of licences (for free) when we really needed them for a short time but simply didn't have the money to buy them...

Thayer
Thayer
Director, IMIT (Canada)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 51-200 dipendenti

Bomgar/KACE is a corner stone of IMIT Support

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Bomgar is a corner stone in our end user support, very effective and easy to access and use

Aspetti positivi:

This review for Bomgar as part of KACE/Bomgar deployment, seamless integration, excellent and robust deployment and easy to use and administration. Allow my team to conduct 95% of the support calls from any where, love the ability to support iPhones as well. Ability to jump, easy for users to connect via web interface, ability to transfer sessions or multi support ability, IM and chat ability

Aspetti negativi:

Every time upgrade happens it break a feature, last update it brook the auto privilege elevation and the ability to Jump. Tech support kept insisting there is nothing wrong with the code till it was proven to them. My team managed to find a work around. I think the system needed to be tested with different OS before getting released

Director of IT (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 51-200 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Extensive feature set that just works

5,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: Since we have started using Remote Support 5 years ago our small team has been able to more proactively help our employee base as more and more have moved to remote roles.

Aspetti positivi:

Remote Support when it's needed has been the most impactful for our business. With under a minute set up time we can get on with our Windows and Mac users to review their software difficulties in real time.

Aspetti negativi:

It would be nice if there was an even quicker workflow when working on macOS computers to pre-approve the Remote Support software in our environment.

Jason
CEO (USA)

Solid Product for the last 4 years

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Beyond Trust Remote Support is the most used tool in our companies arsenal. We are able to support our clients with little to no interaction on the customers end.

Aspetti positivi:

Simply put, it works. We have used multiple products in the past and the Beyond Trust Platform can not be beat. With the correct programming our technicians have access to the most used scripts to support our customers at the click of a mouse. The integrated presentation mode has been a huge asset for customer training.

Aspetti negativi:

Prior versions of the Jump clients leave unnecessary leftovers on the client computer. Occasionally we will have to uninstall the Jump Client to clean up the customers system and reinstall.

Vince
Director ITS (USA)
Gestione formativa, 201-500 dipendenti

Bomgar and customer satisfaction

5,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: We are able to support our users across 30+ counties in real-time.

Aspetti positivi:

The ability to create queues and have our support staff be notified of the request.

Aspetti negativi:

Love the software bit it s a little expensive.

Nicholas
Software Support Technician (USA)
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Best secure remote support software I have ever used!!

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: A clean, professional, and impressive way to support a customer or client.

Aspetti positivi:

I really like this software for starters. I convinced my department manager at my previous job to purchase it because of it's functionality, reliability, and integration to other software. It is great for tier based support from tier 1 receiving calls to escalating it to tier 2 and tier 3. The transition from each tier and group that we had for certain calls was smooth. Another bonus and like was the type of devices/operating systems it support in it's remote support service. Also, the integration to other products that we used along with our actual product. That part was a beauty to setup and see work with zero issues. Overall the best in my book. Just wish my current job could afford to purchase Bomgar (fingers crossed).

Aspetti negativi:

There are only a few cons I have and they are very minor. One being that they are not able to support Chrome OS yet and I feel like they are trailing the market on this. The other con is installing the patches to the hosted appliance you house in your server room. The patching process could use some attention for user ability or someone not as experienced in networking etc.

Telayna
Research Technician (USA)
Istruzione superiore, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Comprehensive Remote Support Software

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Remote Support has been a secure, fairly understandable, remote access console to quickly get going with, allowing consistent remote access to many computers needed for my work.

Aspetti positivi:

The remote access console is clean and fairly easy to figure out. It can be accessed from a desktop program or a web console, allowing me to remotely access quickly and easily from various devices. The chat support feature is very simple to use and allows IT support professionals to access my machine for troubleshooting in a transparent way.

Aspetti negativi:

Colors on imagery were rendered strangely when remotely accessing some computers. There is a way to fix display color settings within the software, but it took me a long while to figure this out. Dynamic display rendering would have prevented this struggle.

Bomgar review (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 201-500 dipendenti

Bomgar review

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Overall it works as advertised. It also integrates with a couple Service desk tools on the market which allow you to launch a remote session from within an external Service desk system.

Aspetti positivi:

Bomgar is an excellent program for remote control over computers and servers. We use it extensively on the Helpdesk when helping customers remotely. Its easy to use and doesn't require alot of skills to initiate a session.

Aspetti negativi:

I would like to see it have a less chatty agent on systems. The agent communicates with the main server quite a bit. I would also like to see it not have an agent for every remote session. This requires updating the agent on every machine when an update comes available.

TD
Helpdesk Engineer (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great product, a bit on the pricey side

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I provide remote helpdesk support for a wide-range of users from different industries who are seeking immediate assistance and resolution, typically before an onsite visit would be employed. Bomgar, once it is up and running, is a really good remote support tool and I don't mind using it- would like it if the price were not so high, but hey, its the cost of doing business these days! Still a really good product, however.

Aspetti positivi:

Setting customer's up is pretty easy. I find that when I use Bomgar over other remote support services like TeamViewer or Logmein for example, I think Bomgar's interface for connecting with a customer is smooth and pretty efficient.

Aspetti negativi:

The way Bomgar implements the elevated privilege feature. If a customer has already agreed to have a remote session with me as an IT Pro, then that function should be a clickable feature BEFORE the session begins and on the client's side. Sometimes after getting connected with the customer, the elevated privileges can become cumbersome and sometimes time-intensive, either because the customer does not know their username and password or attempting to get the privileges as the IT Pro, does not work, because at times Bombgar does not recognize my (correct) admin credentials.

Graham
IT Help Desk Manager (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 201-500 dipendenti

Bomgar - Great Tool for Remote Support

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Remote Support from Bomgar is our main tool we use to provide support to our end users. Because it is easy to use on both sides we have not looked anywhere else. Cost is great too.

Aspetti positivi:

It is very easy to use for our end users so they can get can get connected to our support team and the ability to elevate privileges makes resolving their issues remotely much easier. In app chat is also a nice feature that comes in handy when working with our end users.

Aspetti negativi:

There is very little to not like. It is easy to use and we have not experienced any outages or issues in the time we have been using it.

Abdullah
IT Support Technician (UK)
Reclutamento e selezione del personale, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Does what it says on the tin

Aspetti positivi:

Great for both Internal and external remote support Remote Scripting Screen sharing GDPR Jump Items

None so far as using it for more than 3 years

Sergey
Sergey
Manager, Technology Infrastructure and Compliance (USA)
Industria alberghiera, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Providing remote support to every user - priceless!

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: All-inclusive remote support solution at your fingertips. Nothing like helping remotely an executive, who is traveling and urgently needs IT assistance.

Aspetti positivi:

Powerful solution for every IT Administrator. Not only you can remotely assist virtually every user on your network, you can also invite external representatives, should there be a need. Another feature that I like specifically is being able to present, where a remote user can see your screen. This can be used for training purposes. Recording can always be benefitial. Seamless AD integration and policy assignment helps with user administration. Pretty much set it and forget it service. While there are many competitors out there, I would always go with Bomgar.

Aspetti negativi:

Cost! This product is expensive. I mean, it's worth every penny for what it does, but getting such solution for your company may be a challenge. Another problem that I noticed is the Bomgar console for Mac users. While a Mac user can connect to the workstations and servers, that already have the jum client installed, an ability to "jump" to any workstation is not there. For such instances, I have to use my Bomgar cosole on the PC.

Chirag
Chief Information and Technology Officer (USA)
Assicurazioni, 51-200 dipendenti

Remote support made easy

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: We use Remote Support for all help desk issues that require remote screen sharing and remote support assistance. We have really liked it. We also used it to support a staff member who was on trip to a foreign country.

Aspetti positivi:

Remote Support is very easy to use for help desk technicians as well as staff members.

Aspetti negativi:

It's look and feel is still old-school. There are opportunities to make the software look better.

Jason
System Administrator (USA)
Fonte della recensione

This is amazing remote support

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: This is almost like the internet for us. When it goes out we are not having a good day. The good and bad to that is that if the internet goes out we are out of this, but other than that we have only had one time where it went out and that was because our device needed to be replaced. Another selling point to it was that we were able to get a backup uploaded to their support and they setup a cloud appliance so we could get right back up and working.

Aspetti positivi:

I love everything about this product. This is super easy to use, it has tons of great features, its rock solid and they have great support. The remote feature itself is great but that is a small part compared to what all else this can do. You can do just about anything you want or need to computers as you connect. If you are working on specific things and have scripts or software to run, this make it very easy to run those from the console. We have tons of scripts setup to run in the background to fix any number of issues.

Aspetti negativi:

Honestly the only thing to dislike is the price. This is definitely at the top end of remote support products, but i think it justified by what all you can do with this.

Ivan
Ivan
Technical Services (Argentina)
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti

Support software done right

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Very intuitive, I like it very much. When you come across a product like this, you get to understand the experience that was put into the development of this product. No support software comes close.

Aspetti positivi:

It is really customizable and was thought carefully for enterprise environment. It is also suited for heavy support workloads where many agents have to fire up the console and help many customers at once. The new user interface is very nice too. Privilege escalation is a really useful feature and canned scripts really help at providing agile support.

Aspetti negativi:

It doesn't come with audio features. You can only use chat or you have to call your customer separately. The lack of audio it's its Achilles' Heel. It's also pricey, but the price is worth it, nonetheless the price can put off some companies.

Jaime
IT Business Analyst / SharePoint Administrator (USA)
Trasporti/Trasporto merci/Ferrovie, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great remote access support tool

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: As an international company with ports in central and South America and the Caribbean basin , providing Technical Support or training is essential. This tool has allowed us to provide hey see what the user sees approach. When the user indicates that they are unable to perform a specific task or if they're having problems with their PC drivers , etc this application has allowed us to remote access the PC and see exactly what the user is experiencing . It's transparent . Some applications will change the background or graphics when logging on , but with my experience this application has not done that.

Aspetti positivi:

This tool provides some of the best remote access troubleshooting abilities . The ease of use of this software is outstanding. Functionality and the ability to have users go to a web portal or provide them with a link to download a small package for remote access. I was not directly involved with installations and integrations of this product in our organization but have been told that it was quite simple.

Aspetti negativi:

I can honestly say I've had no issues with the product . It's performed well . Loaded with features . Nothing that I can say that would be dis concerning