Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su SuperSaaS

La pianificazione risulta personalizzabile e accessibile grazie a integrazioni personalizzate, elaborazione pagamenti, liste di attesa, layout personalizzati e molto altro.

Ulteriori informazioni su SuperSaaS

Aspetti positivi:

In addition, the tool integrates with many other tools via Zapier which makes it very easy to connect with existing CRMs and other tools.

Aspetti negativi:

Mobile version can be confusing with different methods to change booking hours and time slots, not as straightforward as just one click.

Valutazioni di SuperSaaS

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

SuperSaaS ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,6 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 263 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato SuperSaaS?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (263)

Andre
Andre
President (Canada)
Servizi ai consumatori, 2-10 dipendenti

Reliable, Fast, Easy to Update

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: We use this to facilitate over 50 group classes per week with hundreds of bookings per week. For the most part, this entire process in our business is automated, giving us clients a lot of self service control over their bookings without much labour cost for our business.

Aspetti positivi:

It's flexible for building out our group class schedules, meeting a variety of our needs. It's flexibility is what makes it so valuable.

Aspetti negativi:

The UI needs an update, there are small UI issues here and there that cause confusion with our end users (clients booking us). The biggest example is, the End Time of appointments are often visually stronger than the Start Time, and we've had a certain % of people come to appointments at the End Time because of it.

4 anni fa

Hi Andre, Thank you for taking out the time to share your kind review and feedback. We're glad you're having a great SuperSaaS experience. In order to avoid the confusion with the start time and end time, you can easily customize your email reminders to clearly state the start time. Here's a helpful blog post you can read to set it up: https://blog.supersaas.com/personalizing_your_emails_with_3_useful_hacks Please feel free to reach out to our customer support team in case of any questions and we will be happy to help you. Kind Regards Sneha Mittal Customer Support Team

Zindzi
Center Coordinator (USA)
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

Alternative considerate:

Outstanding Customer Service, Versatile Interface

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: It has been quite a learning experience as I am not very tech savvy. However, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (specifically) has been a lifesaver and very patient with helping me create the schedule our wellness center needs most.

Aspetti positivi:

I love the variety offered with SuperSaas. It suits a wide array of needs for businesses and professionals.

Aspetti negativi:

Finding the instructions to do more nuanced customizations isn't as intuitive as I'd like, so I end up using customer service for help finding the correct links. Also, videos are WAY more helpful for me than reading the text.

Developer / reseller (Spagna)
Marketing e pubblicità, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione

BEST feature set... WORST frontend for customers

3,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: As I reseller, the main benefit was the unique white label programme, which would allow me to offer the impressive set of features to my large client base.

Aspetti positivi:

The feature set is just second to none. I cannot think about more than 2 or 3 scheduling features (out of hundreds) possibly missing on SuperSaaS. Price is very reasonable, support is fast and, if you are a developer or reseller (as myself), they offer a very good partnership programme, including a unique white label system.

Aspetti negativi:

All that power is useless if arranging an appointment is a slow, difficult and finally frustrating experience for the user. The oh-so-2000s interface is the typical mess made by programmers, reviewed by programmers and (only) enjoyed by programmers, when current, regular customers demand speed and SIMPLICITY above all. Couldn't SuperSaaS hire an interface designer too, for goodness sake? If you have implemented any recently developed SaaS scheduling solution (say SimpleBook.me, for example), SuperSaaS usability is just light years behind. The responsive mobile interface (the only one most customers will ever use) is even worse. Just try a regular, basic operation as adjusting the hour of your appointment on an Android device. Customers have to TYPE the hour... but only when the unusable and redundant minicalendar for the date does not obstruct the hour field... Or try figuring out the mess out of the availability calendar. Too crazy for you? Do you prefer to switch to desktop view? Well don't click on the link, as the desktop interface it's completely unusable on mobile devices, and there's no way to switch back to mobile view unless you delete the cookies. No doubt why several clients have dismissed by SuperSaas-based prototype scheduling platform. The backend interface suffers from similar problems, but at least only admins can see them. I hope SuperSaas revamps the interface in the near future. I would be their main advocate then!

6 anni fa

SuperSaaS offer a plethora of options to tweak the end-user interface. Depending on the settings, end-users can make an appointment with a single click. But it is indeed possible to configure the system to ask them to manually type the time, and click through multiple forms. Whether that's a good idea is entirely in the hands of the person setting it up. We are continually improving the system and we are also working on an updated interface that aims to address the concerns. However, the outdated look can partly be blamed on the fact that SuperSaaS will work on every browser, even very old ones. You don't want to lose business because your customer does not have the latest model phone and your shiny modern widget fails to load on his old device.

Dave
Dave
Owner (USA)
Musica, Lavoratore autonomo

The best of the best

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: It's been great! No hiccups. Solid and reliable. I have never had problems with it not working. I currently just give all my clients the link to my scheduler and everything else (including a contract) is all automated.

Aspetti positivi:

I demoed dozens of scheduling apps before finally going with Supersaas. There seemed to be a lot of apps that seemed great on the surface, but once I got deeper, there would be important features missing. Supersaas was the only one that gave me the flexibility I needed and at a surprisingly affordable cost. I have now used it reliably for over 5 years and it has been great.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish the user interface for mobile gave clients a week's view. Along with the other many options it gives clients. However, the large majority of my clients are just fine with how it is. It would be nice to have a few more options for superusers.

5 anni fa

Hi Dave, Thank you for taking out the time to share your review and kind feedback. We're glad to hear that you're having a great SuperSaaS experience. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or issues and we will be happy to help you. Kind Regards Sneha Mittal Marketing and Customer Service Manager

Samantha
Samantha
K9 Confidential (UK)
Coaching e formazione professionale, 2-10 dipendenti

Supersaas Are Very Professional and Great value for money

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: EXCELLENT. they are very professional and they get things done.

Aspetti positivi:

Supersaas software is different from many other providers, there customers service is excellent, they get back to you very quickly and resolve issues very quickly. They are open to suggestion and if they can implement something easily for you they will. They take on board all suggestions and role out new features each year. It is very reliable and any problems are fixed quickly. The support team respond in plain english and are very helpful. It also integrates well with payment software and zapier.

Aspetti negativi:

Least like is the mobile site, but they are working on features to improve it and also give you the ability to default the mobile site to another screen so you do not have to compromise the look of the desktop site for the mobile site and vise versa. There is also no app, but hopefully that is in the pipeline

Anthony
Anthony
Corporate Concierge at Tryon Plaza (USA)
Proprietà immobiliari, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

We had a great time using this software. It was very easy to navigate and schedule our events.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of Use, The accuracy and time it took to schedule our events. Like that it kept people from double booking time slots.

Aspetti negativi:

WIsh there was a way to add products selection when booking. I would also like to be able to have a better interaction with customer service.

5 anni fa

Hi Anthony, Thanks for your kind review! I am sorry to see you had a bad experience with our customer support team. We work hard to make sure SuperSaaS customers never experience any interruptions in their calendars. We appreciate your request to add options for product selection when creating a booking and I will pass the feedback to the development team. We currently have a long list of features that we are working hard to unveil to our customers. We try to meet the most impactful of these demands with efficiency and timeliness. We will let you know once your feature gets implemented in the system. Thank you again for your review, and we're glad you're enjoying your SuperSaaS experience! Kind regards, Sneha Mittal SuperSaaS Support Team

Rob
Partner (Nuova Zelanda)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Solid workhorse but not friendly for admin or users

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: SuperSaas took over from a manual calendar and was a great leap forward.
It's failed to keep up with advancements in web user friendliness and looks but we have managed to set up our pricing structure using 23 rules by grouping customers. To group the customers we had to access each one individually...

Aspetti positivi:

It does the job solidly and doesn't promise beyond what it can deliver. If you are willing to put the effort in it is pretty flexible. Fair pricing.

Aspetti negativi:

It looks awful - a recent refresh helped a tiny bit. No bulk editing of customers - so a change can require accessing hundreds of customers individually. Occasionally confusing language - eg the use of the word credit (it seems to me) to describe both money paid in advance and the value of bookings allowed to be made on tick. Glacial development pace, but at least there is development.

Deborah
Deborah
Certified Personal Trainer (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Great features and functionality - free for a small venture!

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I have three different business, each of which is managed by Supersaas. It enables me to let my clients manage their own appointments so that I don't have to manage appointments for 100+ people.

Aspetti positivi:

The features available with their free version - it's taken all the stress out of my client scheduling. I can accept PayPal payments right on the schedule so clients can pay for their appointment when they try to schedule it. Their customer service is very responsive.

Aspetti negativi:

I'd like to receive text notifications of appointment changes rather than email.

5 anni fa

Dear Deborah, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We're happy to share that we do have the option to configure text notifications and you can find more information about setting up text notifications here: https://www.supersaas.com/info/doc/layout/appointment_notifications We hope you have a great SuperSaaS experience. Please feel free to reach out to us in case of any issues, and I will be happy to help you. Kind Regards Sneha Mittal Marketing and Customer Service Manager

Matthew
Matthew
Trainer (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Very user-friendly and easy to set up.

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Easier recording of class entries instead of manually tracking registration via emails.

Aspetti positivi:

The software is user-friendly and easy for an administrator to add and maintain classes/sessions. I like that they maintain the history of the session for a given period of time. It helps when needing to go back and see if a specific person took that session.

Aspetti negativi:

The website can be a bit difficult to navigate if you use it across multiple organizations as I have in the past. Also, exporting a registration sheet could be a bit easier as my only option to create a sign in sheet is to print the report to PDF and have them sign as opposed to creating an actual sign in sheet and exporting the entries to excel.

5 anni fa

Dear Matthew, Thank you very much for your kind review and feedback. We're glad to hear that SuperSaaS has been useful to you in achieving your business objectives across multiple organizations. We're sorry to hear that you found it difficult to navigate through out website. We will definitely take that as a constructive feedback for our upcoming website design. You mentioned that you find it difficult to export the users to excel sheet. It is possible to export your complete user list into CSV, XLS, XLSX, XML and VCF format. You can simply click on the export button on your dashboard and select the format in which you want to export your data into. Please reach out to us at [email protected] if you face any challenges while navigating through the system and we will be happy to help you. Thanks again for your review. I hope you continue to enjoy your SuperSaaS experience. Kind Regards, Sneha Mittal SuperSaaS Customer Support Team

Jacqueline
Jacqueline
Club Manager (USA)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Salute, benessere e fitness, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Versatile and a good price

Aspetti positivi:

What I love about SuperSAAS is that it is endlessly customizable. We are a small dance club that has a variety of calendaring needs. We have the ability to have private calendars, public calendars and we can collect payment at the time of signing up.

Aspetti negativi:

If you are not a programmer or wired for logical thinking this might be very hard to use and a more expensive out of the box solution would be better. But I was able to program this to adjust to our changing needs so that is is always working for us, rather than settling for a system that is not quite right. I am finding that users find it challenging to sign in. I manage their passwords and there is no self-service option for passwords.

Grace
Owner (Canada)
Medicina alternativa, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

I have used SuperSaas for several years to operate my healing studios in two locations.

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I assume you mean SuperSaas. I have moved my location to a group therapist setting where we jointly use a different booking program, but from my individual practitioner standpoint, I find SuperSaas was easier to use and had more features useful to me. It kept me clear on who was booked and allowed me to create other calendars for other events very easily.

Aspetti positivi:

Very comprehensive features, excellent notifications and very affordable for a small business. It took some time to get it set up how I wanted it but when I was stumped the customer care team gave great instructions. I offer several modalities in two different locations and this calendar worked perfectly. I also liked the ability to create a form to join my email list (and be anti-spam compliant) and I could create new schedules whenever I offered a Reiki class or workshop. The calendars have numerous settings, layouts and colours. It is possible to match your business' colour scheme and it's easy to put in your logo. This online booking calendar is fully customizable and very affordable.

Aspetti negativi:

The initial setup takes some thought but is well worth the effort. Once I had it going, it was super. There are, like all software, things it will do that you only discover later that make it even more powerful. Like, for instance, you can set up two reminders to go out. One several days before the appointment as well as one just a day or two before. Perfect for the people who have to book a month in advance.

5 anni fa

Hi Grace, Thank you for recommending SuperSaaS and sharing your kind feedback. We have recently released a new theme and layout and you can upgrade via Layout Settings tab on your dashboard. We hope you enjoy the new update. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any queries and we will be happy to help you. Kind Regards Sneha Mittal Marketing and Customer Service Manager

Daniel
Director (Australia)
Musica, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Perfect for sole traders!

Aspetti positivi:

There is so much i love about supersaas, the interface is really user friendly I love how easy it is to schedule in clients and see what appointments I have for the day. Supersaas allows you to organize what timeslots you have scheduled by color which makes it very easy to visualize and reduces the chance of clients turning up at the wrong time. I run a guitar teaching business and the students show up to class more often and have gotten much better results in their playing thanks to the email reminder feature in supersaas. In fact, I even created a second schedule so that I can get reminders of upcoming consultations for new clients so that I never miss an opportunity to grow my business. Supersaas has saved me hours and hours of work I would have spent manually checking every appointment. For a sole trader like myself I was able to use supersaas for free for quite a while and when I did have enough bookings to qualify me to have to upgrade I was happy to pay as the fee was tiny compared to the headaches that I have been saved from thanks to the supersaas software. I almost forgot, I have had to contact supersaas for help on about 3 occasions and every time the staff replied back quickly and gave me help.

Aspetti negativi:

I would like the option to have a master calendar with all my classes, appointments and personal events but with restricted view for customers so that the customer only sees the timeslots and options I want them to see.

Stan
Director (Australia)
Fonte della recensione

Great flexibility in creating schedules and forms to support our consult and event bookings

Aspetti positivi:

The schedules are easy to create and cover most options that are needed to receive and store relevant information. The forms are simple and serve the same purpose. The automatic creation of links for accessing the schedules and forms makes for easy application on websites, emails and Facebook. it's flexible and constantly expanding with new functions. The support is outstanding. It's the best support I have ever received from any provider of any systems.

Aspetti negativi:

The only thing that I find awkward is changing the time on desktop when making a booking. In the mobile version the time has a carousel window to select a time but with desktop I need to type in the time change. The date has a calendar window to choose from but the tim e doesn't.

5 anni fa

Hi Stan, Thank you so much for recommending SuperSaaS and for your kind words. We will share your feedback with our development team. We have added a few tutorial videos on our Youtube channel, and we have many more upcoming videos to help you navigate through the system. Do follow us on Youtube to stay updated! Don't forget to watch our photo gallery on Facebook where you can find fun tips & tricks to get the most out of the system. Have a great SuperSaaS experience. Best regards, Sneha Mittal SuperSaaS Customer Service

Kelly
owner (Canada)
Gestione formativa, 2-10 dipendenti

Happy with the product

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: For a 2-person business where we are providing the actual services as well as doing all our own admin and student scheduling, this has been a great time saver, as well as reduces mistakes (more chance of double-booking when you do it manually). We would have to grow a few employees in size before it makes sense to hire an admin person, but this booking software would help in that situation as well, and in the meantime it helps us limit our own time spent on scheduling admin.

Aspetti positivi:

Good basic functionality for the price point - saves us time and money over our old manual method. When comparing to other options, we liked the accessible price point and that was the main deciding feature for us. We don't sell from the software, but we like the fact that we could set that up in the future. Does allow some customization for logos and controlling user access and such, but still hoping for future upgrades to move between screens and student accounts more efficiently.

Aspetti negativi:

Does lack some efficiency pieces, like being able to go directly to a student account from a booked lesson time on the calendar. Does have fairly basic look to the calendar and occasionally new students have trouble figuring out at a glance which are the open times.

Christopher
Founder & Head Coach (Giappone)

Diamond in the Rough

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: I operate a gym in Tokyo, Japan and needed a system for individual clients to sign up for classes. We started out as a small operation so our requirements were simple. I researched several different scheduling options and created free trial accounts. All of the options I tried were less than ideal for different reasons. Some were unjustifiably expensive while others had so many features (that we didn't need) that it made finding what we wanted a chore. Then we found SuperSaaS amongst all the others. It was simple both in design and function, and yet the system allowed me to do many practical operations I didn't even realize I would want to do. And with a clean interface it was easy to manage. The price is unbeatable, and their customer service is quick and spot on. Of all the scheduling systems out there this one is truly a diamond in the rough. I highly recommend SuperSaaS to any small business looking for an affordable and easy to use scheduling system.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use on desktop and mobile. Price.

Aspetti negativi:

As a schesuling system it did everything I wanted it to do.

5 anni fa

Hi Christopher, Thank you for recommending SuperSaaS and sharing your kind feedback. We have recently released a new theme and layout and you can upgrade via Layout Settings tab on your dashboard. We hope you enjoy the new update. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any queries and we will be happy to help you. Kind Regards Sneha Mittal Marketing and Customer Service Manager

Nicola
Business Owner (UK)
Studi medici, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Supersaas was so simple to use & set up yet still has the ability for integration & complex features

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Huge time saver, improved efficiency of bookings and less no shows

Aspetti positivi:

Useful and extensive reports, Easy to use, Great support (fast and helpful), It has never failed or crashed, Endless features and integration options, By far the cheapest option without excluding features, Online help info is simple to follow and extensive

Aspetti negativi:

Limited ability to customise the look and feel and reports and carry over of custom note information isn't included when using the service schedule,

5 anni fa

Dear Nicola, Thank you very much for your kind review and feedback. We're glad to hear that SuperSaaS has been useful to you in achieving your business objectives. We're sorry to hear that you found the customization and reporting options limited. We will share your feedback with the relevant teams. Please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] if you face any challenges while navigating through the system and we will be happy to help you. Thanks again for your review. I hope you continue to enjoy your SuperSaaS experience. Kind Regards, Sneha Mittal SuperSaaS Customer Support Team

Richard
Managing Director (UK)
Sport, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Provides everything I need to manage class bookings.

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Moving from a manual based booking and payments process to an on-line cloud-based system has reduced the admin effort by over 90%, as well as improving the professionalism of the whole business.

Aspetti positivi:

The flexibility to create and maintain many different types of booking schedules and configure them exactly to our needs. It is functionally very rich and the support staff are very quick and efficient in answering any queries.

Aspetti negativi:

I'm struggling to answer this question. There is so much configurability that I've yet to find a gap.

5 anni fa

Dear Richard, Thank you so much for recommending SuperSaaS and for your kind feedback. We're glad you're having a great SuperSaaS experience. We have added a few tutorial videos on our Youtube channel, and we have many more upcoming videos to help you navigate through the system. Do follow us on Youtube to stay updated! Don't forget to watch our photo gallery on Facebook where you can find fun tips & tricks to get the most out of the system. Have a great day ahead! Best regards, Sneha Mittal SuperSaaS Customer Service

Rainer
PhD Candidate (Australia)
Ricerca
Fonte della recensione

SuperSaaS was a godsend for me, dramatically reducing my workload for recruiting study participants.

Aspetti positivi:

I used this software to automate the process of signing up study participants for my PhD research studies. It saved me tens of hours and countless emails and phone calls (not to mention the frustration that accompanies that process) with potential participants. It's great that participants can find times that are best for them and sign up without ever contacting me. They could also change their booking or withdraw without any hassle. My study also required multiple sessions, which SuperSaas could handle. Automated booking confirmation emails and text message reminders are another great, time saving feature. The price is very fair for the time and stress it saved me. Highly recommended!

Aspetti negativi:

Dealing effectively with multiple sessions took some work / trial-and-error / creative thinking. I think this was only because I had specific requirements for timing and order of the sessions, which the software didn't specifically cater for. It did end up working very well, but required clear instructions to ensure participants didn't sign up to sessions in the wrong order. I'd like to see a more polished user interface. What my participants see is certainly functional but it would be nice if the design of the booking page could be more modern and customisable.

5 anni fa

Hi Rainer, Thanks so much for recommending SuperSaaS and for your kind feedback. Best regards, Sneha SuperSaaS Customer Service

Darryl
Citi Event Lead (USA)
Servizi ai consumatori, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

SuperSaaS is a great product and it has worked well for us.

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: This product serves my need to handle inventories of schedules I design.

Aspetti positivi:

One important part of this product is the fact that our users find it very easy to use. I create schedules and it is a very easy and simple process to get the job done efficiently and just the way I need it to work.

Aspetti negativi:

I have not found anything that I do not like about the SuperSaaS product! The SuperSaaS team who designed this product has done a great job of making it a great tool.

5 anni fa

Hi Darryl, Thank you so much for recommending SuperSaaS and for your kind feedback. We have added a few tutorial videos on our Youtube channel, and we have many more upcoming videos to help you navigate through the system. Do follow us on Youtube to stay updated! Don't forget to watch our photo gallery on Facebook where you can find fun tips & tricks to get the most out of the system. Have a great SuperSaaS experience. Best regards, Sneha Mittal SuperSaaS Customer Service

Martha
Managing Director/Owner (USA)
Salute mentale, 2-10 dipendenti

Love this program

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: The exceptional features and complexity of this program place it far above any others available. It isn't just a scheduling program. It is a whole client management system. You can create and customize forms for your unique needs. It allows you to create an entire customer experience. Our clients love it and find it simple to register, complete the forms we need, prepay and choose their appointment within minutes. In the nearly three years we have been using the software we have never had any problems at all. Especially important for us is the security this program provides. Setting up for our needs required following carefully the detailed instructions provided. Once you have it set up you don't have to change anything. However, there are plenty of tools to use when you do need to alter the schedule and they are all simple to do.

Aspetti positivi:

Support is excellent and especially appreciated by a nontech person. The features are extensive. I especially love the way you can set up the process to allow forms to be completed before the appointment is set. This was a critical function for our needs and a definite selling point. It is also very secure.

Aspetti negativi:

If you have never done anything like this before creating the correct schedule can be confusing until you understand what your needs are and what is described in the instructions. There is a learning curve with that.

5 anni fa

Hi Martha, Thank you for recommending SuperSaaS and sharing your kind feedback. We have recently released a new theme and layout and you can upgrade via Layout Settings tab on your dashboard. We hope you enjoy the new update. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any queries and we will be happy to help you. Kind Regards Sneha Mittal Marketing and Customer Service Manager

daniel
Supervisor (USA)
Proprietà immobiliari, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

My experience has been great

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: The number of schedules that can be created at one time
The number of bookings that can be made at one time

Aspetti positivi:

It takes some time to navigate and get used to setting up, but once you do it is really great. You have complete control of the schedule you create. The URL, the number of time slots, the times, the capacity, the users/superusers etc.

Aspetti negativi:

The worst thing I have experienced using this site is there is no way to speak to someone by phone however when you e-mail they do respond very quickly. I cannot think of any other cons in my experience.

5 anni fa

Hi Daniel, Thank you so much for recommending SuperSaaS and for your kind feedback. We have added a few tutorial videos on our Youtube channel, and we have many more upcoming videos to help you navigate through the system. Do follow us on Youtube to stay updated! Don't forget to watch our photo gallery on Facebook where you can find fun tips & tricks to get the most out of the system. Have a great SuperSaaS experience. Best regards, Sneha Mittal SuperSaaS Customer Service

Owner (UK)

Customer for 5 years. Great service with 100% uptime

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to configure with 100% up time. Easy user interface and very configurable. Most people this it is bespoke software and are unaware it is 'off the shelf'.

Aspetti negativi:

It would be good to have full integration with Outlook Calendars. Multiple calandar integration could be improved from a user prospective

5 anni fa

Hi David, Thanks for your kind review! We work hard to make sure SuperSaaS customers never experience any interruptions in their calendars. We appreciate your request to add multiple calendar integration into our product. We currently have a long list of features that we are working hard to unveil to our customers. We try to meet the most impactful of these demands with efficiency and timeliness. Thank you again for your review, and we're glad you're enjoying your SuperSaaS experience! Kind regards, Whitney Koontz Digital Content Marketer

Marilyn
Teaching Assistant (USA)
Gestione formativa, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

One of the easiest schedulers I tried. Works great!

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use, very customizable. I used it to schedule time in my computer lab at a middle school and the teachers found it very easy to use and access.

Aspetti negativi:

I can't really think of anything bad to say about it. I really like the program. Everyone who used it found it easy to access and use.

5 anni fa

Dear Marilyn, Thank you so much for recommending SuperSaaS and for your kind feedback. We're glad you're having a great SuperSaaS experience. We have added a few tutorial videos on our Youtube channel, and we have many more upcoming videos to help you navigate through the system. Do follow us on Youtube to stay updated! Don't forget to watch our photo gallery on Facebook where you can find fun tips & tricks to get the most out of the system. Have a great day ahead! Best regards, Sneha Mittal SuperSaaS Customer Service

Rchard
Boss (Irlanda)
Servizi e attività ricreative, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Been using SuperSaaS for a number of years for gym class-scheduling and booking.

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: A cost effective solution for our class scheduling and member booking needs.

Aspetti positivi:

Great product at a great price. Really easy to use and quite flexible. Easily scalable. Easy to maintain and modify to suit your needs. Basically does what it says on the tin.

Aspetti negativi:

Perhaps the user interface is a bit dated? Remembering how to navigate to a specific administrative function after months of not having done so. But, this is common to all software.

5 anni fa

Hi Richard, Thank you so much for recommending SuperSaaS and for your kind feedback. We have a few videos on our Youtube channel, and we have many more upcoming videos to help you navigate through the system. Please follow us on Facebook to find some more exciting tips & tricks to work with SuperSaaS. Best regards, Sneha Mittal SuperSaaS Customer Service

Finn
Owner (Norvegia)

Easy to use on PC and Laptops. Not good to administrate on mobile

Commenti: Calendar

Aspetti positivi:

Most customers say its easy to create a user and log into. Nice application at low cost. Very intuitive.

Aspetti negativi:

Administration or Superuser on mobile devices are not satisfactory. Happens that appointments gets deleted -witout notification. Sorry.

5 anni fa

Hi Finn, Thank you for recommending SuperSaaS and sharing your kind feedback. We have recently released a new update to the mobile interface and in the user design. Please visit Layout Settings tab on your schedule to test out the new design. In addition, you can also configure the system to alert you after every change by a user and send yourself a push notification on the phone. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any queries and we will be happy to help you. Kind Regards Sneha Mittal Marketing and Customer Service Manager