Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su SimplifyEm

Software di gestione delle proprietà immobiliari per proprietari e gestori. Gestione delle proprietà semplificata.

Ulteriori informazioni su SimplifyEm

Caratteristiche
4,0
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

SimplifyEm ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,0 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 128 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato SimplifyEm?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (128)

Lystra
Property Manager/Real Estate Firm Owner (USA)

New user of SimplifyEm

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: As a long time Property Manager opening my own firm I was looking for an affordable Property Management software system that can grow with me, yet have all the functionality that I need now and later handle many properties as my business grows. I need user friendly for me and my owners and tenants. With good and understandable reports and statements for myself and my owners.

Aspetti positivi:

Very easy to use...user friendly. Does everything I need. Not alot of extraneousness.

Aspetti negativi:

It would be nice if the Security Deposits were not shown in the tenant balance. It needs to be a separate item when shown with the tenant info. Late fee needs to be able to be a fixed amount OR a % of the rent since leases allow for a % of rent amount.

Margot
Family admin (USA)

SimplifyEm - Great support for newcomers to property mgmt

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: It's still a bit early and because I'm very busy juggling many things, I would say that I feel I have the right software solution for my overall accounting needs for managing our investment property.

Aspetti positivi:

It has be their customer support. I've had many questions and made some errors in setting up my first property. The staff @ Simplifyem has been excellent at providing guidance - special shout out to Alex, who's been very patient and helpful!

Aspetti negativi:

There've been a couple of situations where I felt there could have been easier ways to resolve or reverse some bad choices in set up.

Tonya
Principal Broker/Owner (USA)

Zero support & cheap with no VALUE

1,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: The software is not as easy as your sales rep will tell you. There is zero flow to the software process which makes it very confusing. For instance, if you submit an owner draw and record the owner draw, the software "should" automatically prompt you to go to "online payment" to process the draw. If you are new to the software and miss that step, it still appears as if you submitted a complete owner draw since the draw will show in your bank statement and in the bank balance however the draw is incomplete but there is NO notification showing you differently. This is the process with almost all functions of the software. I'm looking for a new property management software.

Aspetti positivi:

The sales pitch from our sales representative.

Aspetti negativi:

Zero support/Inadequate support. If you are lucky enough to receive a call back after two or more days, the customer support rep will ask you what you need and then they start telling what to do then have a nice day and they hang up. The call is very rushed. Not to mention they are on Pacific Standard Time, so if you are on Eastern Standard Time you have 5 hours for live support. The time frame for online payments, to your company or owner, is at least 5 days and if there is a mistake, you can add an additional 5 days to your process. You can write your property owner a check and send via mail and the payment will arrive quicker than processing through this software by our experience.

4 anni fa

Hi Tonya, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are known to be easiest to use and known for our customer support. Customers appreciate the customer support they receive from us as they know similar to your experience with another software company that SimplifyEm's customer support is a lot easier to reach. We have been providing outstanding customer service for the past fourteen years. We provide live phone support Mon-Fri 9am-5pm PST and 24/7 email support. If you reach our voicemail, you'll get a call back within an hour the same day along with an email follow up. Online payments are one of our most popular features. It's faster and more convenient as writing a paper check and sending it through the mail will take longer. All online payments take two business days to process and deposit directly, no more trips to the bank. Last year, enhancements were made to where payments may be withdrawn the same day for express processing. Best, SimplifyEm Team

Carrie
Manager (USA)

SimplifyEm Review

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: My experience has been wonderful, I love it.

Aspetti positivi:

I like that it’s easy and it’s stupid proof. It’s simple.

Aspetti negativi:

Overall I only have two complaints. The first one being, whenever I’m entering the rent payments, I wish the date would default to the date I enter it in rather than defaulting to the first of the month. The other one is the font when printing checks is a little too small, I wish it were bigger.

Christy
Property Manager (USA)
Industria alberghiera, 2-10 dipendenti

SimplifyEM

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: It’s been a very satisfying experience. Customer service has been a huge help.

Aspetti positivi:

The ease of use through all aspects of the program.

Aspetti negativi:

I haven't ran across any cons at this point.

Utente Verificato
Utente LinkedIn Verificato

Great cloud Property Management Solution

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Because I paid for a lifetime membership at the lower tier, I can say that it suits my business needs just fine. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great solution to their PM business.

Aspetti positivi:

What drew me to this software was the price to value ratio. I had been researching for some time how to get the best value for my money when using PM software for my PM business. I had been using other software in the past but they lacked the functions that this one offered. I have been using this software for more than 3 years now and have not looked back. It offers me to send owner's all kinds of reports, log expenses and income accurately and much more.

Aspetti negativi:

I would say that the price for the higher tiers need to come down. There are some functions that the lower tiers would need that should be included in those tiers.

Kimberly
Broker (USA)

Does Most of What I want

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Their support division is fairly good. They are better at answering emails than the telephone.

Aspetti positivi:

This program was good for multiple properties. Best for keeping expenses in a good place and running general reports. I like that the receipts for each expense can be loaded for easy access

Aspetti negativi:

I wish they had a phone app to add things easier in the field. Also, I wish there were a few more reporting options like one with line items below the general category.

Curtis

Simple yet Satisfying

4,0 6 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

This management software was better than I gave it credit for. It was the first software I used before switching to a more robust (read: costly) system. For the price, I think SimplifyEm is the best bang for your buck. While it doesn't seem intuitive at first, It's much easier to work with than some of its more complicated competitors.

Aspetti negativi:

It did not have a standalone app and relied on their mobile website to support my mobile needs. It got the job done, but it wasn't nearly as seamless as it could have been. SimplifyEm also doesn't offer some of the training that other software options offer.

Dana
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

SimplifyEm - First Time User

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Overall my experience has been pleasant. In the beginning, I feel like the salesperson and trainer moved very quickly explaining the features and it's hard to retain a lot of the information. However, I've always been able to contact customer service and receive a quick response via email. The customer service is pretty great and again, it is a positive feature for this company

Aspetti positivi:

In the beginning, some of the features were not as intuitive as I thought they should be, but I've always been able to contact customer service and receive a quick response via email. Now that I have been using the platform for a few months, I find it a lot easier to navigate. Not to mention, the price is very affordable especially for someone like me with only a few properties and they have great customer service.

Aspetti negativi:

It would be nice if there was a mobile app available for both iPhone and Android. It's not very easy viewing the website from a mobile phone. Also, it was a little challenging for my tenants to set up. My tenants had a lot of questions and I literally had to search YouTube for videos. It would be nice if a setup video or something is sent when the tenant signs up. Or, if the owner/property manager is trained to walk the tenant through the process

Mary
Immobili commerciali, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

Good for basic PM software

4,0 7 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Fairly easy to use. They have great customer support and always willing to walk you through issues. Overall it's fairly easy.

Aspetti negativi:

They just have basic reporting. If you want to really analyze your property this is not the software for you.You can get a Rentroll and Tenant Late Report but that's about it. They don't have a vacant listing or make ready status or occupancy percentage. I believe if they can develop better reports - this program would be awesome. Don't get me wrong it is a great simple program. That is why it's called SimplfyEm.

Tiana
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

You get what you pay for

1,5 8 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

The price is phenomenal. If you are an owner with a few properties, this is ideal.

Aspetti negativi:

No customization, very limited reporting, doesn't have bank reconciliation reports, extremely limited GL codes. Also, they will tell you their software supports functions, then try to walk you through a "work-around" to get it to do what you want. Not sufficient. If you get audited by the state (very common in WA), good luck with this software!! It's too simplified, limited functionality and not intuitive in the least. Once you get in and start using it, you can figure it out, but it just never feels smooth. Also, some things are too easy to enter, and therefore, too easy to mess up. Dog walked on my keyboard one day....... To say the accounting is robust, I think that's a misunderstanding of the definition of that word.

8 anni fa

Hi Tiana, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your kind comments regarding our pricing and our excellent support team, but it looks like we fell short on meeting your expectations. It appears there was a request to add a large amount of HOA units to your existing account (a one year old account with residential properties). We discussed that HOAs are something we are looking to better handle in the future, but do not optimize for. Based on our great pricing it was decided to try a test run with a few properties. After some one-on-one support and a custom setup by our team (at no additional cost) there was some additional functionality you were looking for and we promptly refunded the full upgrade cost. The subscription for your residential properties from before the upgrade we were not able to refund. Many of the features and reports mentioned are available, including banking and audit reports. Support is easily accessible at 1 510 790 9066 for one-on-one help or to answer questions about the software and how to best use it. Our team also has monthly releases with features/reports requested by users. We are sad we were unable to meet your needs at this time and wish you the best in the future.

Tiffany
Property Manager (USA)

Worse Management Software

1,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: SimplifyEm has a non refund policy that locks customers into a annual term although the system is not being used. This policy allows SimplifyEm to keep funds even if your dissatisfied and want to leave. Customer Service has poor communication responses and is inconsiderate to public needs. This was an overall horrible experience.

Aspetti positivi:

Nothing. After working with the software for a year we was very disappointed. It's extremely old, and hard to navigate. Very poor customer service.

Aspetti negativi:

Most features don't work the way you think they do. Many tenants and all vendors had issues accessing portals. No communication through system. Everything has to be manually entered. We spent more time trying to figure out how to use the system rather than use it.

anno scorso

Hi Tiffany, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We contacted you several times (by phone, texts, and emails) to schedule free training, but it looks like it never happened. Our customer success team will work with customers until they are satisfied. We provide free, unlimited customer support to everyone including owners, tenants and vendors. It looks like no one contacted us for help. Email, texting and portals has helped over 150,000 of our customers communicate effectively with their tenants and clients. Online payments automatically record income in the account and recurring expenses are automated as well. We also have downloading bank transactions where you can download the transactions from your bank account and upload them into SimplifyEm. We have a 30 day money back guarantee and would be more than happy to refund customers within the time period. After the time period passes, refunds are not possible.

Jennifer
Office manager (USA)
Immobili commerciali, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Customer service is the worst!!

1,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: I call and get hung up on. I call back because renters are complaining they are no longer taking payments on the 1st but now the 3rd without asking the account representative to approve this change. Second, renters today show they underpaid the rent to but were all paid up yesterday. I checked as rents are due. All customer service says is, "What did I do wrong, I need to fix this." As tried to explain was I didn't do anything but log on from yesterday and now I have to go in and fix it. What I should have heard was - let me see what happened... What I wanted to know was -did an update happen? By the way, in the background of the phone call before I hung up was the phone ringing and ringing and lots of voices so something happened.

Aspetti positivi:

Options for keeping track of expenditures and online payments. The feasibility for the renters to make payments and for me to keep track.

Aspetti negativi:

Customer Service!! Customer service will take no responsibility. This is the second time I have logged on and balances have changed. Don't trust this

Broker (USA)

over 12 months and still no refund

1,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I had been searching for a property management software capable of tracking CAM to replace my spreadsheets. My search lead to simplifyem and my inquiry was answered by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] the day before I was leaving for China in Oct 2019. After a quick talk he informed me of a sale that expired at the end of the week, Under $800 for 3 years subscription with a 30 days money back guarantee. I explained I was leaving the next day for Asia and would be gone for over a month and I was not taking a laptop. There was no way I could test the product until after I returned some 40 days later. He put me on hold and when he returned he informed me that I had manager approval for a 90 day return. When I returned I tested the product and very quickly realized that it was not a good fit because simplify is for residential or at least does not have the capability to track and allocate Common Area maintenance. Well, to be fair, there was some sort of work around that appeared to be about as in affective as quickbooks might be, but it would only be able to work around some of the CAM, not all. Essentially could not do it. I emailed and called to cancel my purchase within the timeframe I was quoted. That was over a year ago and I have not received my money back yet. I have called support no less than 20 times and emailed about the same. I have not received anything back from them. Not an email, not a returned phone call, nothing. Don't buy this product, they cheat customers!

Aspetti positivi:

I never got far enough to find any pros.

Aspetti negativi:

Doesn't work for commercial application.

Laura
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

I love this software. It keeps me organized and is so user friendly!

5,0 9 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

SimplifyEm knows just what I need to organize my rental business . I don't use all it's features, but it is nice to have everything at your finger tips. I get what I need and much more from SimplifyEm.

Aspetti negativi:

There is "nothing" I don't like! The technical support team is fantastic to work with. I don't need support often but if I do need help, they are quick to answer the phone or quick to call me back! The support staff are very professional and polite. The program is very easy to use.

Gary
Master of the Universe (USA)

Simple...It's in the name

5,0 4 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

It really is relatively simple to learn, very simple to use, and support has been awesome.

Aspetti negativi:

I am currently using a system based on the double entry accounting system. In fact, I had to take a course on accounting just to use it. The Simplify system is more friendly to and usable by someone knowing nothing about accounting. At first I found it difficult because it was too simple.

Stephen
Office Manager (USA)
Industria edilizia, 2-10 dipendenti

Great product!

5,0 6 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

I highly recommend helps us keep try of all rents and Tenants and even lets up set up online billing!

Aspetti negativi:

I do wish it integrated with our accounting software but I am happy with what it does do and will continue using it.

Frances
Principal Broker (USA)

Property management made easy

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Software advice guided me to three good companies. For the size of our business
SimplifyEm seemed the best fit. And their emails were very helpful and non-
aggressive.

Aspetti positivi:

It is user-friendly and the cost seems reasonable. Tutorials are available as needed and customer support is always available. Information is easy to enter and to edit, if necessary.

Aspetti negativi:

I may be wrong but it doesn't download into Quicken. We are just getting started with this software so there aren't any defects, if any, that can be mentioned here.

Frances
Executive Assistant (USA)

Disappointed

2,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: We have actually created more work for ourselves by switching due to little inside software issues that were not explained to us before we purchased the program.

Aspetti positivi:

I switched from Yardi Software hoping that SimplifyEm was more user friendly and in a lot of ways it is.

Aspetti negativi:

We did not receive any training just another orientation of the basics of the software. There were a lot of things that we were mislead about, or just simply not told before we purchased the software.

Pamela
USA
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

I have used this software for three years & have been very satisfied

5,0 9 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use and consistently good customer service

Aspetti negativi:

I do sometimes have problems logging in to my account as I use multiple computers. It would be nice to be able to log in to multiple stations at the same time.

Debra
Owner-Manager (USA)
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

SimplifyEm is valuable service for a low cost.

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: SimplifyEm has made it so that I get paid on time every time by my tenants.

Aspetti positivi:

I love processing tenants through the set up and rent collection. It is easy, secure and quick.

Aspetti negativi:

There are lots of places on the website to get to for managing real estate property, so on a rare occasion I forget where to go if I don't use the feature too often, but SimplifyEm support has helped immensely.

Zoraya
Broker/Owner
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Great Pricing for small property management!

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: It's a great system for small companies or owners. Pricing is not bad for a few dollars you can get all that you need to keep track of everything.

Aspetti positivi:

Pricing and customer service. They even schedule a training for you where they teach you step by step.

Aspetti negativi:

Might be a bit tricky to set up with a few too many steps. You have to go to several places to complete the info for 1 rental.

Kathy
BROKER/ MANAGER/OWNER

Good For The Budget Minded

4,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: The software getting stuck. I swear it used to change my numbers on balance sheet. I don't like that after mis take on balance sheet, I can erase it.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use, only because I've been a user for about 7 yrs? I like the detail description feature. So owners know.

Aspetti negativi:

Software Always gets stuck when I send my reports and I have to get out and come back in. Dinosaur keeps sending.....

Annie

APTLY NAMED- I LOVE THIS SOFTWARE

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: Simplifyem is aptly named as it is easy to use and does all you need for managing property. I tried several other software systems before settling on this one. It is fast, simple and logical. And the support is incredible. If you are looking for a software program for managing properties, this one is the best and very fairly priced.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use; terrific support.

Sherry
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Happy wih the simplicity of the product use.

4,0 8 anni fa

Commenti: I felt it was pretty to use with quit a bit of options for the one performing the use on the software.

Aspetti positivi:

A great deal for your money

Aspetti negativi:

I feel that the cost starts out really good however, they offer some other products for the higher tiers that are not available in the lower ones.