Recensioni su Really Simple Systems CRM

Informazioni su Really Simple Systems CRM

Un CRM di facile utilizzo che ti consente di lavorare in modo più intelligente, grazie a gestione e monitoraggio dei lead di vendita e dei clienti.

Ulteriori informazioni su Really Simple Systems CRM

Aspetti positivi:

The account pages are a simple set up and really easy to use and easy to customise with information relevant to your individual organisation.

Aspetti negativi:

Occasionally it crashes- but this usually lasts no longer than a couple minutes.

Valutazioni di Really Simple Systems CRM

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Really Simple Systems CRM ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,4 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 423 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Really Simple Systems CRM?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (423)

Consultant (UK)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Consulenza manageriale, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Cost effective CRM for small business

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: We have grown our business with this CRM, and when we were starting out it gave us a lot of "bang for our bucks", the experience has been excellent.

Aspetti positivi:

Having an awareness of the cost of some of the well known CRM platforms e.g. salesforce, dynamics, the thing that strikes you is that the cost of these is prohibitive for an SME with @30 light CRM users. RSS is different. The bottom line is that they offer excellent value for small businesses. I would view this as their USP. They have a responsive team and have constantly improved the CRM over the years. Key features I like are the permissions system which lets us give bespoke access to the teams in our business with everyone given the access to the client records that they require. The integration with Kashflow (accounting) is incredibly useful and reduces unnecesary duplication in our business processes. The marketing module has been a significant driver for new business, and again is very cost effective. The activity section enables us to keep good records of client contacts, as does the ability to bcc email comunications into the client record. The layout of fields is very easy to modify to your business requirements, adding extra fields with dropdowns as required. Document storage is straightforward with drag & drop functionality.

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing to complain about, happy. Maybe preferred the earlier version which let you know the last time a record was updated and by who.

4 anni fa

Thanks for the review Chris! FYI the new version CRM does still let you know the last time a record was updated and by who. At the top of your screen, next to the account name, there's a little clock symbol. Hover over this and the information will appear. Regards

Angela
MArketing (UK)
Ingegneria civile, 11-50 dipendenti

Perfect for your business

5,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Really happy, does exactly what we need with no fuss or problems. information is available instantly

Aspetti positivi:

Its simple, easy, does what it says of the tin. My favourite part of the software is the ability to adapt the CRM system so that this is specific to our requirements and line of works. throughout the whole software you can change the options so that it is specific to our business needs this is the most attractive feature of RSS. i also like that you can link accounts and save documents to the accounts as well

Aspetti negativi:

i dont really have many cons to report,

Will
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Poor customer support and calendar sync, which we rely on heavily just turned off without notice.

1,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Cheap. Initially it gave us a good intorductoin to CRM but now realise there are better products out there e.g. Zoho one or MS Dynamics.

Aspetti negativi:

Calandar sync turned off. Keep getting glitches, Can't log onto two systems on one web browser etc

settimana scorsa

Hi Will, Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear that you have had trouble with our MailSync feature and are unable to login to two systems at the same time. Our team are always available to help with any issues you find, so please do get in touch with [email protected] and they will be happy to help.

Paul
Director (UK)
Imballaggi e contenitori, Lavoratore autonomo

Using Really Simple Systems CRM

Aspetti positivi:

The system is easy to use with plenty of help and education offered if needed.The onscreen look is easy on the eye, clear & concise

Aspetti negativi:

The biggest drawback is the lack of a merge mail feature to enable data to be inserted into a 'live' document for mailing letters etc.To form groups of contacts is cumbersome through the report system

Alexandra
Organizzazione eventi, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Good be incredible if I had the time!

4,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: its taking too long to enter all details in and we need to spend a large amount of time tailoring it to what we need so we are not using it in the right way

Aspetti positivi:

I love the company ethos and team - we have enjoyed their organized events. It is well thoughout and could be an incredible tool in our business if we had the time to customize it!

Aspetti negativi:

I would like better integration with 3 party apps, i would like a paid for service that can customize our site to make it more tailored to us and i would like more customization in general

Jennifer
Client Relationship Support (UK)

User friendly system!

4,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: We log all of our client base on RSS and multiple users use the system for different things. The activity notes help anyone see what previous users have input and as it also logs system generated documents or uploaded files, it is easy to keep a great audit trail of our dealings with customers.

Aspetti positivi:

The software is really easy to navigate and use. It's user friendly in its layout and can be changed/adjusted to what is required from the business. I have used the system for generating reports and even if I have been unsure of how to do them, I always seem to be able to play around and figure out what is needed quite easily.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes the display changes for no reason. Sometimes the way the notes are shown on the screen may change and then change back another day - this can be a little frustrating.

Monica
Billing Manager (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 2-10 dipendenti

Really Simple Systems CRM review 2022

5,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: RSS CRM has really helped me to keep track of my day to day activities and to keep all of our contacts and projects in one place. I am able to get to each project quickly and to review notes to see what is going on with each client.

Aspetti positivi:

What I like most about this software is being able to easily have all the information for each client in one place and being able to quickly figure out what is going on with each client. I also like that I can set up task for each employee to make sure that things are being handled and I can check to see if the task was completed.

Aspetti negativi:

Integrating with our business was kind of difficult because our business is different and we do things different than others but RSS was very helpful in helping us set up for our needs.

Vincent
Owner (USA)
Intrattenimento, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

Works Well For Us

5,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Our overall experience has been great and we recommend the software. The pricing is acceptable. If the pricing were to go up, we might seriously consider other alternatives. But for now, at this price structure, we will be sticking with Really Simple Systems indefinitely. It’s suiting our purposes.

Aspetti positivi:

This software is pretty intuitive. They have decent tutorials. The custom fields are an excellent feature that are basically a deal breaker if they were not available.

Aspetti negativi:

We would like to be able to list only certain types of accounts. Instead, it always lists all of them. Maybe we are not seeing how to do it. It allows you to list by account alphabetically, which is helpful, but it would be nice if you were working on one set of accounts to be able to stay focused only on that one rather than having to scroll to that group each time.

Richard
Marketing Manager (UK)
Trasporti/Trasporto merci/Ferrovie, 51-200 dipendenti

The simplest CRM out there

5,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: We now have a complete solution for our business. We can keep the customer data, prospect data, email marketing results & reports all in one place, in a GDPR Compliant way

Aspetti positivi:

How customisable the whole UI is, so easy to use. Reports are a breeze & segmentation is very easy

Aspetti negativi:

The Email marketing side - The mailshot builder could have more fonts & the creation wizard could be a little easier to use

Victoria
Director (UK)
Industria alberghiera, 2-10 dipendenti

Really Simple Systems CRM

Aspetti positivi:

Having trialled many systems we find Really Simple to be really simple. It is straightforward and intuitive to use, and for a small business it is a very cost effective tool that really makes a difference to our operations.

Aspetti negativi:

When we are stuck the support team are always on hand and very efficient in helping us out

Clair
Office Administrator (UK)
Gestione delle risorse, 2-10 dipendenti

Ideal for Our Needs with Lots of Hidden Treasures Still To Uncover

5,0 8 mesi fa

Commenti: It has been very simple to grasp and exciting to see there is so much more which can be done with the system. It provides us with a vital reference log of all activity we undertake with, for and on behalf of our 250+ member businesses. Technical support has also been very good too - we reported a time-stamp bug and it was fixed within 24 hours.

Aspetti positivi:

I am new to the organisation and new to this particular software. However, in my daily use of the program, I can see how it easily solves our basic contact data-base requirements. It's straight-forward, user-friendly and logical. Its user interface is easy to follow and it has become an invaluable piece of software in my working day to ensure our smooth running of our organisation - supporting the 250+ businesses across the industrial estates we serve. There are lots of additional utilities and functions which we need to explore further to fully appreciate the wider opportunities it offers - this in itself is a further 'Pro' as it highlights the comprehensiveness of the system.

Aspetti negativi:

Very little to criticize. The only negative experience I have had was regarding the automatic email integration option. We thought this would be an ideal solution to avoid us having to copy/paste email correspondence as separate activity entries for the relevant contact. Unfortunately, for our specific reporting/logging needs, the automated option didn't present the emails in an appropriate manner - formatting was lost, previous messages were included and the end result was cumbersome to navigate. As a result, we switched this option off and reverted back to our manual approach which better meets our layout and quick reference needs.

8 mesi fa

Clair, thank you for your review of Really Simple Systems. I am very pleased to the CRM it is working well for you. If you would like to investigate other features in the system, you might be interested to set up a call with our Technical Customer Success team. Do get in touch on [email protected] and we will send you a diary link to book a date. We can also take a look the email integration problem you have described and get this working for you. Kind regards

Andrew
Ingegneria meccanica o industriale, 11-50 dipendenti

Moduflow CRM

4,0 8 mesi fa

Commenti: CRM package meets all of our needs. I find the technical response patchy and they try to deal with everyone at arms length, which isn't always helpful.

Aspetti positivi:

The capture of our email traffic for each account is a must. Once you understand the basics the CRM system is easy to understand

Aspetti negativi:

As I've said previously REALLY SIMPLE SYSTEMS should offer set up packages and training when companies begin to start working with the system. In some business people don't have enough time to play around with the programs to investigate how it all works. They need to be able to hit the ground running.

8 mesi fa

Andrew, thank you for your CRM review. It's great to hear that our CRM is meeting your needs. However, it's possible you have missed out on one of our customer support services. Included in your subscription is the opportunity to book a call with our Technical Customer Success team who will help you get the most from the system. This can be with training, custom settings, running reports, and any other aspects of the system that you'd like to find out more about. If you contact us on [email protected] we can set up an appointment for you, but I will also email you directly. Kind regards

Ian
Sales Manager (UK)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti

My Review

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall it has been a great system for me and the team and we manage to do what we need.

Aspetti positivi:

Accounts, Tasks, Contacts are all fantastic. I really love the feature where within an account, there is a google API integration so you can see a sateilleite view of your customers and gauge the size of the business which is useful for us and the industry we sell to. I also think an excellent feature is being able to look at nearby accounts too, and has a range and mileage bar which you can move to your desire. Custom reporting is really good too, but it would be better if we could have more than 16-20 custom fields.

Aspetti negativi:

I dislike the fact all support is done via email, despite the email support being very good, sometimes we require complex and bespoke functions and need help to understand how to achieve what we want, and this is difficult to explain via email at times, and would be alot easier to talk it through with someone. I also am hoping the marketing module improvements come soon, as i would love to send emails and marketing via the system, but at present we use a different external system which seems silly as we pay for it, but we have struggled to use the marketing module as we cant customise our own HTML emails as they do not display how we need them to, and i was told this would be ironed out in the next release, but this has been delayed a few times so would be great to get this ASAP so we can have it all in one place.

2 anni fa

Ian, thank you for your review. That's great feedback and I'm glad to hear the system is working well for you. Additional custom fields and telephone support is included in your price plan, so I apologise if we haven't been so active in picking up the phone. I have asked our support manager to get in touch and set up a call to discuss your requirements. Kind regards

Jonathan
Owner (UK)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Does just what it promises, quickly and cheaply. Very easy to learn and good training too.

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: As a micro business owner, I have to do everything from developing to sales and marketing, and I suspect like many geek-run businesses like mine, I love the first part and loathe the latter. I'd found a few tools that do a limited number of things very well and help my business in other ways, like Trello, Toggl, gmail and so on, but I was struggling to find a CRM equivalent.
I'd tried a few SAAS cloud solutions that would have been overpriced, and I tried installing a couple of open source solutions like SuiteCRM which proved to be way over the top and bloated for my needs.
Finally I hit upon RSS CRM and we were the perfect match. I went to their first user conference earlier in 2016, and what impressed me greatly was not only how good and enthusiastic the CEO and his staff were, but also the other customers.
I'd already experienced support via both phone and email (even though I was on the free plan at the time), and it was nice to actually meet the team for real, and know that they aren't outsourced from some sweatshop in a distant place. It's a UK company with a "proper" UK phone number, although there are support offices in other countries too, to account for the timezones which is good.

Aspetti positivi:

The freemium model is enough to get anyone new to CRM started quickly. It's all "pay as you go", and you can bolt features on as needed. I wanted something that tells me what, when and how I did something, to whom and when, what the outcome was, and will then nag me to do the next thing. And, for me, RSS does all that perfectly. They also run free webinars which are also recorded in case you can't make it on the day. These are worth watching - I found I was missing several tricks and now get even more out of the system. I'm particularly impressed with the email integration which saves the whole endless copying and pasting debacle. It really is simple, but perfect at what it does.

Aspetti negativi:

All of that said, yes, the interface does look a little tired. However, I've seen the new version which should be launched by late summer 2016 and it's really impressive. They've rewritten it with a responsive interface which works much better than the current version on a mobile. Because the underlying functionality won't be changing significantly, they're going to let users initially choose whether to be "early adopters" of the new interface, which is a nice touch as change sometimes scares people!

George
MA (UK)
Fonte della recensione

Its a Really Simple System, it really is!!

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Great!! I love it! does exactly what i need and I am only using the tip of the iceberg as far as its far reaching functionality. I couldnt manage my business without it.

Aspetti positivi:

I use this software everyday. I love the customisable customer data fields and search functions, which allow me to record customer information with an immediate snapshot of their current holdings, needs and contacts

Aspetti negativi:

I have no issues with RSS at all, I have only scratched the surface of what the product can do and need to invest some time into more of the automated services, like marketing and email campaigns etc. But with everything it is getting the time to delve into to these powerful tools!!

Stuart
Mortgage Adviser (UK)
Fonte della recensione

Really Simple Systems - SIMPLES!

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Fantastic Software - never had any issues with it, customer support is fantastic and I would recommend this to anyone looking for a CRM system

Aspetti positivi:

I use this every day, fantastic entry level customer relationship datatbase software. Allows you to manage your customers, tasks documents, emails etc etc etc - basically does everything you need it to and I have only just scratched the surface

Aspetti negativi:

I would like the ability to be able to multi select tasks and move them to a specified date. There may be an option to do this already, but currently I am manually moving them, which can be time consuming

3 anni fa

Stuart, thank you for posting a review of Really Simple Systems and glad to hear it's a good fit for you. We are just working on a new calendar view for tasks which may address what you are looking to do. This will be released in the next month or so. You can, of course, always get in touch and tell us your feature requests and we'll do our best to address your needs. Kind regards

Paul
Capitale di rischio e private equity, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

The Best CRM System Out There!

Commenti: Excellent!

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use is very important to our organisation and RSS CRM scores very high in this regard. The system is also very intuitive to setup and edit on an as neede basis. The marketing and sales funnel tools are really helpful to the entire team.

Aspetti negativi:

Maybe the email integration could have been designed a little better and easier to use.

Utente Verificato
Executive Vice President (USA)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

Excellent for small business

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: The greatest benefit is sharing of customer/contact information internally across team members in an easy fashion at a reasonable price.

Aspetti positivi:

We selected this software for the ease of use. In addition, there was little required for our employees to access immediately. After using this for half a year, it continues to meet and exceed those expectations. Logging in is done through a browser and does not require additional software. Sharing contact information, outstanding tasks for clients, and client specific documents are all easy tasks that are quite intuitive. Also adding new users requires very little effort since there is no software required for to install on an employees computer.

Aspetti negativi:

There are several activities that are a bit clunky/annoying. When adding revenue, it is treated as an opportunity instead of simply entering the revenue for a client. Several apps within the program will also mark this revenue with the British pound instead of the U.S. dollar despite the fact that our settings are on USD. Additionally for reminders you have to use your google calendar instead of the system sending you reminders. When setting these reminders in Google calendar, it always incorrectly translates the date/time to GMT despite the fact that our calendars are on EST. So you have to be careful to reset the correct day/time when entering in to your Google Calendar. We would greatly prefer a reminder system within the program itself instead of the current clunky process.

5 anni fa

Thank you for your feedback. I will report the errors you mention regarding currencies and time zones to our Development Team to take a look at. In the meantime, if you would like to contact our Support Team on [email protected] we can correct these settings for you. Regards.

Neil
Neil
Consulenza manageriale, 2-10 dipendenti

Simple Effective CRM System

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Use it for my own software business and 3 other software clients based in New Zealand and UK and it can be used from complete sales pipeline management through to lead generation, depending what my clients need, simple customisation of database fields and screens makes it user configurable a must for different client requirements.

Aspetti positivi:

It was the simplest CRM system I have used compared to a long list of CRM systems used over the last 15 years, it is modern and I can use it on any device I like and web browser effectively. marketing functionality built into the CRM database beats those that need to use 3rd party applications like Mailchimp, everything thats needed is in one system that is evolving and improving over time

Aspetti negativi:

The data conversion and bringing in data was a challenge trying to get it to work, but the support team simply imported the data for me when it was required, data import/export functionality has been improved.

Andrea
Tech Support & Quality Manager (UK)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 11-50 dipendenti

Great software

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: We use primarily for the service & support to log customer instrument faults - RSS helps massively as anything related to the case or customer is in one place. Being able to attach correspondence is great.

Aspetti positivi:

Its very easy to use and being able to tweak fields and add extra boxes is very beneficial in a small business as our needs are constantly changing. Support is great - always reply or sort within 1-2 days.

Aspetti negativi:

It's a shame that the tasks aren't linked with outlook possibly to give you an active reminder instead of you looking at the task list. Also, items that have gone red in the opportunities list - if these could be visible on the front screen with the urgent tasks reminder, this would be good. As we use the service & support mainly - its good but it could be really improved if it had a planning tool for jobs i.e. Engineer site visits linked with the cases and so you could capture response times, first time fix & feedback. We use another software called Workmobile that contains our onsite engineer service reports - if it could link with this and send reports directly into the cases, this would save us time with manual attachments. As we use the opportunities fields for assets, it would be good to separate these out so the opportunities can be used for our prospects. Have you ever thought about adding a quality management section?

Mark
New Business Development (UK)
Consulenza manageriale, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

I think it is absolute quality and value for money, and easy to use

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I think they are an impressive team with a great product.. As I said, they got all the core elements right to make it a fantastic choice, especially for the SME market..

Aspetti positivi:

Superb CRM for doing the basics really well and giving you a lot of power for your pounds/Dollars. Support is quick and efficient, I have set up, integrated and modified and added data to an account and had it up and running inside 48 hours... How's that for ease of use!!

Aspetti negativi:

having sat here trying to think that one out, I don't have a con... or at least I haven't found one yet!

Diana
Administrator / Logistics (UK)
Settore petrolifero ed energetico, 2-10 dipendenti

Use of CRM

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: When I have needed help with something I have had a quick and useful response very quickly.
I find it easy to use for what I need.

Aspetti positivi:

The most important things to me are:- tracking of emails with each customer, tracking of quotation/sales confirmations with each customer. Checking where we are up to with opportunities.

Aspetti negativi:

I have not used this with any other system, but I cannot fathom out the report side of things, but neither have I asked for help using it so far either.

Navita
Director of Programs (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 2-10 dipendenti

A Perfect 'Fit'!

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Im very satisfied at the moment with RSS CRM. It keeps our accounts very organized which is extremely important for my organization.

Aspetti positivi:

Really Simple Systems has taken account management to a whole new level for my organization. Before using RSS we were using Google Sheets to manage all of our accounts, but with our accounts increasing each year, we needed something simple and easy to use. RSS not only made account management simple and easy, but the set-up is so clearly organized, there's so many options to run different reports, and the customer support is outstanding. What I love most is that each account get's their own profile and within each profile I can upload documents or add an activity such as noting a quote which for my organization is important to track.

Aspetti negativi:

It took some time to learn how to use the system to its full potential, or at least the potential i needed for my organization's purpose, but the customer service support was and still is amazing in helping me learn the system.

Wendy
Sales and Administration Manager (Irlanda)
Traduzione e localizzazione, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita

Alternative considerate:

Easy to use and implement

5,0 8 mesi fa

Commenti: I am currently working towards switching to Really Simple Systems CRM after a very successful trial.
Switching from my current user made me look at which functions I actually use and allowed me to streamline our requirements, which I believe will make us more efficient.

Aspetti positivi:

This software appealed to me instantly because it is so intuitive and adaptable. The custom fields creation was very easy to pick up.

Aspetti negativi:

Time will tell but at the moment it looks good.

Abby
Practice Operations Manager (UK)
Studi medici, 2-10 dipendenti

Excellent relational database

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: We have found it invaluable that we have been able to transpose information previously held on our own systems or within our heads on to the CRM. with the information that we are now recording in one place and the subsequent reporting that this facilitates, we have been able to glean valuable insights into various areas of our business. It has also allowed us an overview of business performance

Aspetti positivi:

We have valued the ability to build our own accounts screen so that we are able to record and report on areas specifically relevant to our business. The reporting function has been game changing for us, providing new insights into our client base and referral activities. The software is so easy to use which has made embedding it into our operational practices an easy task. The ability to link accounts has proved very useful too.

Aspetti negativi:

We would value further fields on the accounts screen so that we can increase our use of the reporting function.