Valutazioni medie

4,1 /5
  • Servizio clienti
    4,4 /5

Informazioni su AWeber

Gli intuitivi strumenti di automazione ed e-mail marketing e l'assistenza clienti disponibile 24 ore su 24, 7 giorni su 7 permettono di trasformare i potenziali clienti passivi in clienti fedeli.

Ulteriori informazioni su AWeber

Stai visualizzando 157 recensioni

Awogor M.
Editor In Chief
Coaching e formazione professionale, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 23/2/2021

"Poor Deliverability For Me Best Tagging Experience"

Commenti: My experience with Aweber's customer support even when I start as a free trial was something to take home about. It's easy to create both HTML templates for your emails and also, their easy drag and drop email builder makes it possible to design your email templates or pick from the library of already made templates and edit your campaigns. Email campaigns can also be shared with someone else to import all the flows to their autoresponder with Aweber and save a lot of stress.

Vantaggi: I love Aweber's ease of signing up plus, it's a powerful autoresponder with a nice user interface, great email list management, custom segmentation, and the fact that it even delivers analytics to your email after sending an email campaign makes it my favorite. As compared to ConvertKit, Aweber is still cheap and an affordable autoresponder to rely on. Aweber has outstanding customer service which you can reach at any point in time from email, live support, and phone call.

Inconvenienti: Aweber's Campaign flows feature is currently my third best but then it lacks some features as compared to sender. An example of that feature I was looking for is setting a condition of either a subscriber is qualified to receive the next flow or change a path. That which I can't find in an expensive autoresponder like Aweber.

• Data della recensione: 23/2/2021
Suzanne S.
Writer
Scrittura e attività redazionali, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 7/10/2020

"Old faithful"

Commenti: It's been both a positive and negative experience. I'm still not sure I will stay with them longterm.

Vantaggi: Aweber has stood the test of time. It is easy to get set up and get going. I like that it is stable, and it is always encouraging to me when I see that very successful people whose emails I let into my inbox are using Aweber. Their customer service was very helpful to me when I was getting my account set up and had questions on a few things.

Inconvenienti: I do not care for their boring confirmation messages, and the fact that if I want something that is different, I have to get approval from them before I can use it. I also saw a huge flaw when I participated in a promotional event with several others who also use Aweber. Apparently, when somone signs up for several email lists that are all hosted on Aweber, in a short space of time, Aweber sees that behavior as "spammy" and automatically unsubscribes that person from all the lists he/she subscribed to. Their argument is that it protects Aweber customers and it protects their system overall. The problem is that it is unsubscribing people who actually want to receive these emails and if you are delivering a product by email, or even giiving information by email on how the new subscriber can receive that product, then the subscriber will never get that email. When I contacted Aweber about this twice, the support staff was very blasé about this. One support staff member was good enough to remove the block and resubscribe the persons who had been removed so they subscriber could get the emails. Another refused to do so, and said that the subscriber would have to contact them to remove the block. How many people are actually going to take this extra step to receive emails???

• Data della recensione: 7/10/2020
B.a. I.
Servizi ai consumatori, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 8/1/2021

"Good for a small company mail list, but lacks integration"

Commenti: Also, it became too costly an option when trying to integrate my WooCommece store data without purchasing a $49 plugin. The more I wanted to do, the fewer options because available not making this a suitable option for me. Overall, my experience with AWeber was less than stellar and I had to drop it for a better solution.

Vantaggi: AWeber is good for maintaining a customer list and sending campaigns. It also provides the capability to use a single list among a couple websites with some integration and upgrades. Overall, I would consider it an entry-level list management option.

Inconvenienti: AWeber lacks the capability to integrate multiple website data seamlessly without some third-party apps. Not being able to maintain a single list among my three websites was a definite downside to continuing using the software. The form builder and landing pages were difficult and cumbersome to configure, setup and integrate. The RSS options was clunky and the templates were lacking any customization.

• Data della recensione: 8/1/2021
Ben marcoux (.
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 2/3/2021

"AWeber: A Good Start With Email Marketing"

Commenti: I enjoyed using AWeber. It was easy to set up lists and broadcast emails. And it made it possible for me to get started building my business online without much tech skill. However, as I became a more advanced marketer and wanted more control in my business, the way AWeber was set up did not seem to make certain advanced automation features possible. Or the interface was set up in such a way to dissuade you from using it for more complex features.

Vantaggi: The best part about AWeber is how easy it is to use. There aren't a whole lot of bells and whistles which means that it's super fast to get up and running. And honestly, though it's not my favorite tool, most businesses would do better to use AWeber than their current email marketing system. Also, it's got good deliverability which means your emails actually show up in the inbox instead of spam.

Inconvenienti: I call AWeber a "beginner" email marketing tool because that's what it feels like. Yes, it'll get you up and running. But it doesn't "feel" powerful and the lack of features leave some things to be desired. But "something" is better than "nothing", so if using something easy gets you and your business to do email marketing, than by all means use AWeber.

• Data della recensione: 2/3/2021
Kiva B.
A
Produzione di media, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 30/3/2021

"Excellent software at a great price"

Vantaggi: I've tested many marketing software applications like this and Aweber stands out among them for a few reasons. They have top-notch customer service that is really helpful and they really care. And it shows because they actually offer phone support, something so few marketing software companies actually do. Aweber has a ton of features and their pricing is excellent for what you get. It is also super easy to use and to set up and overall it is designed in a really intuitive way.

Inconvenienti: It could have better reporting features and a nicer interface, but neither of those are big issues.

da AWeber il giorno 7/4/2021

Thank you so much for the review, Kiva! If there's anything we can do to help, please let us know.

• Data della recensione: 30/3/2021
Fabian D.
digital marketer
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 14/10/2019

"The Aweber Review"

Commenti: Great autoresponder for digital marketing/ affiliate marketing professionals. Your potential to grow and maintain active lists is entirely up to your competencies.

Vantaggi: Aweber provides great email templates with superb integration with other top tier programs. It even offers email marketing training and split testing functionality.

Inconvenienti: The only con I can think of is that the price increases dramatically as your list size increases. However it still remains very competitive with other autorepsonders.

• Data della recensione: 14/10/2019
Jessie L.
  • Data della recensione: 9/1/2021

"Good for getting started"

Commenti: I used AWeber for a few years with my first business and was very happy for the price. I had their most basic paid plan which did everything I needed at the time. I will say after taking a year off and reopening this year, AWeber came in second (in a list of 10 options) when making my decision for what to use for the reopening.

Vantaggi: When I started my first solo business and needed a way to send emails to a list, Weber was where I started. I had little knowledge about what I might need and wanted a way to get started with as little friction as possible. AWeber did just that.

Inconvenienti: Probably user inexperience on my end, but I couldn't get a handle on how to best use tags and segments to my advantage.

• Data della recensione: 9/1/2021
Utente Verificato
IT Manager
Studi medici, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
  • Data della recensione: 10/2/2021

"Mass Emails made easy, especially if you do Campaigns"

Commenti: I found it a little bit of a learning curve, because it is powerful and has a lot of html graphical ability which is pretty and designer friendly like if I was a web designer, which I am not. The greatest equalizer there is the award winning easily accessible tech support. Their customer service is hospitality devine!

Vantaggi: The ability to use multiple lists, OR the same list with segments.

Inconvenienti: I would love to be able to sort alphabetically inside AWeber my lists, to match with other databases to ensure that I have not missed someone. You have to export to excel for that feature or functionality. One other element threw me, it's case sensitive in other words if you search KATHY you will not find Kathy.

• Data della recensione: 10/2/2021
Carma S.
Author
E-learning, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 22/7/2019

"Long Time User -- Haven't Switched Yet"

Commenti: I've been a member of Aweber for a very long time. They have been good to me and are quite affordable for all the features I receive.

Vantaggi: Aweber is relatively easy to use and has most of the functions I need.

Inconvenienti: There are still some features that aren't available that make my life less easy than I'd like. However, I haven't found anything better so far.

• Data della recensione: 22/7/2019
Lesley E.
  • Data della recensione: 29/1/2021

"Brilliant For My Monthly Email To Subscribers"

Commenti: I love that there is always someone there to help if you have any problems and it is sorted immediately.

Vantaggi: Fantastic email templates. Very easy to add subscribers. Sending a monthly newsletter is now so simple.

Inconvenienti: There is nothing that I have found to be detrimental. It works extremely smoothly. I have tried many email senders & this is the best.

• Data della recensione: 29/1/2021
Richard C.
Salute, benessere e fitness, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 22/11/2019

"Makes life easier"

Commenti: First class, the support is great and on hand 24hrs a day. Its easy to see the best performing emails.

Vantaggi: the sign up forms are fast and easy to design and put on any website. it links in with facebook and twitter and social media. plus PayPal or stripe, so when a customer make a purchase they get added to the right mailing list and receive the automated email

Inconvenienti: im unable to automate moving subscribers from one list to another when they finish a automation series

da AWeber Communications il giorno 25/11/2019

Hi Richard,

Thanks for your review! I noticed that you mentioned wanting to automatically move subscribers from one list to another when they complete an automation series. This is possible within AWeber, except you wouldn't need to move them from one list to another. Instead, you would keep them on the same list, and start them on a new automated series. Our support team can help you with this. Please contact us at https://www.aweber.com/contact-us.htm.

• Data della recensione: 22/11/2019
Jonas L.
Marketing e pubblicità, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 7/8/2018

"The easiest autoresponder for beginners"

Commenti: Fantastic. I don't think i'll ever change autoresponder. I've tried GetResponse and others and they are also awesome, but I like the simplicity of Aweber so I don't really see why I would ever change.

Vantaggi: I've used Aweber since 2014, and i've NEVER had an issue with them. Sure, they have downtime just like every other autoresponder a couple times per year, but it's always fixed really quickly. The deliverability is awesome, it's extremely easy to use and their customer is support is insanely responsive. I have had to do a few minor changes to my account every now and then, I kid you not, they have taken care of my issues usually within 2-3 minutes of me opening up the chat (which is now open 24/7)

Inconvenienti: I've heard that if you open a new account with Aweber now, you need to use their service for around a month using double optin, which could be annoying. When I set my account up several years ago, I didn't have to do that. So if you're planning on running paid ads etc right away, that might be an issue for you. If not, Aweber is awesome and i'm sure you'll love it.

da AWeber Communications il giorno 6/2/2019

Hi Jonas,

Thanks so much for your feedback! We really appreciate it. I wanted to quickly clarify that, generally speaking, we don't require new customers to use double opt-in after signing up for an account. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help with your account.

• Data della recensione: 7/8/2018
Carol M.
teacher/author
Istruzione primaria/secondaria, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 25/9/2019

"Aweber helps even non-techies succeed!"

Commenti: Whenever I've had a question and called Aweber they have been absolutely WONDERFUL with explaining things, walking me through my challenges, and helping answer my questions. Sometimes they've even fixed things for me. Their customer service is stellar and their product is DEPENDABLE. They must have an amazing team because the product and the customer service have never let me down over the 9 years that I've been with them.

Vantaggi: I wasn't very technical, but Aweber still made it easy to succeed at newsletters and broadcasts. My first newsletter went out to less than 20 people, but Aweber helped me look like a pro. I LOVED the email collection options. I found the perfect sign-up forms and they are both still adding names to my email list. One form is in the right-hand column of my website (on every page). The other form is a hover light box that shows up on select pages exactly when I choose. It's amazing! The editor works great and the fact that I can copy a previous broadcast email and reinvent it simplifies my life.

Inconvenienti: I'm not a techie, so I haven't explored this software a lot. I guess the part that I like the least is the fact that there are so MANY options! Split-tests, analytics, parsing...make my head spin, so I tend to ignore those options.

• Data della recensione: 25/9/2019
Suzanne S.
Gestione formativa, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 13/5/2020

"AWeber can help you improve your email marketing"

Commenti: Overall, it's been satisfactory. It's possible I could have benefited more by using their tutorials and calling support. It has collected subscribers easily for me and it's been effortless in maintaining them over the years. I haven't used any other programs and have considered switching recently, but I'm not sure if I would be able to transfer my subscriber information easily.

Vantaggi: I started using AWeber to college subscribers to my college prep mailing list. They offered an affordable way to college email subscribers and sell my college product. Once subscribers are collected you can create email marketing campaigns using newsletters. It also allows you to manage your subscribers and determine which emails are effective.

Inconvenienti: From the beginning, it was a bit difficult to navigate the program. I have had problems with their templates and understanding how to use them. I also was not happy with the increase in cost from $19 to $29 when my subscribers reached a certain threshold. I have also had trouble with understanding how to schedule emails and use the data to my benefit.

• Data della recensione: 13/5/2020
Haresh G.
Email Mrketer
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 23/11/2019

"Awesome experience so far to use Aweber email marketing system for my all clients"

Commenti: My overall experince is fantastic so far because I have almost used their all features. Moreover, I also help many people to integrate Aweber without any charges because I love to do that to help people.

Vantaggi: Specially Aweber has great amount of templates to use for different type of emails to send out for email marketing. Moreover, they have best integration way to integrate their system with landing page. Even they provide an API option so we can easily integrate our custom workflow with website or mobile applications. I found, they have excellent email tracking history and reports. By this tracking details, we can easily find how it delivered to our customers, they the email got opened and clicked on any link which we had in email body part. Overall, my experience is fantastic to use Aweber to use it for all my clients so far. I also help people to integrate Aweber with their landing page without any charging because it doeant take much time for me so if any help needed, I would surely help you. Thanks

Inconvenienti: I found only one and that is you need to have bit knowledge of how email marketing works. But, thats a part of any email marketing though!

• Data della recensione: 23/11/2019
Jorden B.
  • Data della recensione: 30/6/2018

"My email server of choice!"

Vantaggi: I've been using Aweber since the very beginning of my online business about 7-8 years ago. It integrates well with other services to make an automated flow of things. I love the segmentation I can do. Just the overall ease of using it. Oh, and their customer service is INCREDIBLE. Probably one of my favorite features. There is someone live to chat with within seconds to help you. Incredible support, no waiting.

Inconvenienti: Of course, like any new tool, is the learning curve at the beginning. But once you understand the different things you can do with your email lists...it's easy. And depending how complex or simple you do things to send emails, it can be super simple to get started.

da AWeber Communications il giorno 6/2/2019

Thanks so much for your feedback, Jorden! We really appreciate it. We're always looking for ways to shorten the learning curve and make using our platform as easy as possible. If you have any questions or need any help with your account, please let us know!

• Data della recensione: 30/6/2018
Jorge S.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Marketing e pubblicità, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 21/10/2020

"One of the best"

Commenti: I have had a great experience with AWeber and I can say it helped me alot basically when I was at the beginning on the digital marketing industry.

Vantaggi: Since I work with clients in order to achieve some Digital Marketing results AWeber has been some of the tools I have used the most. I like that it has some pretty form designs and that it has integration with a lot of themes and plugins for optin forms. I also like that AWeber has ease of use.

Inconvenienti: I use to regret about AWeber for its lack of automation features, but since this is not a limitation any more, I think AWeber is a great email & automation marketing tool.

• Data della recensione: 21/10/2020
Justin M.
Head of Marketing
E-learning, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 12/3/2021

"Simple and effective email marketing tool"

Commenti: Very good. We have kept this service for a number of years because of their support and functionality. Every software has its issues but if their support team are quick and effective it makes it a great software.

Vantaggi: I like how you can easily put together a broadcast email here. Their support team are fantastic.

Inconvenienti: I think that it can be a little easier to turn off double opt-in for subscribers.

• Data della recensione: 12/3/2021
Utente Verificato
Internet, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 29/11/2019

"Excellent email marketing for small businesses"

Commenti: I've been very happy with Aweber. It's reliable, pretty easy to use, and can do everything that I need it to do. It's rare that I need customer service, but their service has been very good when needed.

Vantaggi: Aweber is very powerful with lots of features and options, but still easy to use. You won't have to spend hours trying to figure out how it works. There is very little learning curve.

Inconvenienti: The email automation features are a little more limited as compared to some other companies, however, Aweber is priced well and does everything that most small businesses will need.

• Data della recensione: 29/11/2019
Kehinde A.
Lead Generation Manager
Software informatici, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Fonte: SoftwareAdvice
  • Data della recensione: 22/12/2017

"My experience with Aweber"

Commenti: For easy to use Email Marketing Platform, Aweber is just the best that I have used.

Vantaggi: The singular thing I so much love about Aweber is their User Interface UI. It is so simple and straightforward. Everything you needed are at the right place. Their inbox rate in superb, from experience I normally have up to100% inbox rate. My list is less than 2000 subscribers but then I believe their system sends out emails as though it's sending directly to one person at a time. Their landing pages are simple and easy to customize. They have Javascript, plugins for different CMS and blogging platform and Html though I use the html mostly.

Inconvenienti: Actually, Many times I had wanted to create a more sophisticated web forms but their platform is not compatible for it. What I am trying to say is that I have had needs for forms that help people to take a short survey thereby building my list with it or a two-step form but the feature is included.
Aside that, every other things are just perfect.

• Fonte: SoftwareAdvice
  • Data della recensione: 22/12/2017
Adrian K.
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 26/8/2020

"Easy to use and great support"

Commenti: I use AWeber for list managament especially for new projects where I want to test a market before allocating resources to build a website. It works really well for that. Split testing is easy and their support is very good. The landing pages could be more controllable but actually that probably isn't the most important thing in a campaign (Although you could say why bother to split test then, well that would be a good point). I would like to be able to put video in there because that does make a difference to engagement. I guess they'll add it at some point. It's not full of features like ClickFunnels but then it's much more reasonably priced as a result!

Vantaggi: I can set up a list campaign quickly and easily without even needing a website

Inconvenienti: I can't put video in the AWeber landing page

da AWeber il giorno 31/8/2020

Hi Adrian. Thanks so much for your review! I noticed your comment about not being able to put video on your landing page. We do allow that by simply adding the link to the video on YouTube or Vimeo. If you need assistance with it, please contact our Customer Solutions team.

• Data della recensione: 26/8/2020
Michelle D.
Owner, Massage Therapist
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
  • Data della recensione: 31/3/2020

"Not Great for Small Business"

Commenti: This was the first email marketing software that I used when I first opened my massage practice, based on the recommendation of someone who owned a much larger business. Turns out size matters when choosing an email marketing system. While it was great for my friend with a larger business, it was too simultaneously too much and not enough for my microbusiness

Vantaggi: It offered a functional email marketing service that complied with the Can-Spam act

Inconvenienti: It was not intuitive to use and because I'm such a small business, I had the smallest/cheapest plan which gave me less functionality. I couldn't store images or create templates with my plan, which meant I had to recreate the wheel every time I sent an email.

da AWeber Communications il giorno 6/4/2020

Hi Michelle. Thanks so much for your feedback. I see that it's been several years since you were a customer. I wanted to let you know that a lot has changed since then and the limitations you mentioned no longer exist (e.g., ability to store your own images, create templates, etc.). In fact, every customer has access to all features and functionality, regardless of their rate. We do not have pricing tiers that limit functionality. We hope you'll consider giving AWeber another try. We offer a 30-day free trial and would be happy to do a brief demo for you, if you'd like. - BO

• Data della recensione: 31/3/2020
Djordje M.
Senior Adviser
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 29/3/2020

"Top email marketing tool"

Commenti: From the start, everything was clear for me, and I got into the software almost immediately. Every further step I have made was smooth, and what I expected. It saves a lot of time and makes sure that your emails will be delivered. Also, you get great analytics, which helps you plan for your next steps.

Vantaggi: This software has everything that I could imagine I will need for my email campaigns. Also, there handling of potential spam mail is excellent. When you do the campaign using this software, likely, you would not have problems with your emails being characterized as spam.

Inconvenienti: To be affordable, you need to have a large number of subscribers and mail campaigns. It is not for small users or companies that have sporadic email campaigns.

• Data della recensione: 29/3/2020
Laura B.
Coach
Coaching e formazione professionale, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 15/10/2020

"Good value"

Commenti: I chose this on the recommendation of my VA who noted the list segmentation was excellent for my business. Excellent customer care for questions.

Vantaggi: Fairly easy to use, can segment list to organise contacts into categories of interest for relevant contact, a lot of good customer support and training.

Inconvenienti: It is a learning curve getting started (for a non-techie) - but otherwise nothing to deter future use and loyalty.

• Data della recensione: 15/10/2020
Curt S.
Pastor
Istituzioni religiose, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 1/9/2019

"Good Value Overall"

Commenti: Overall we are happy with Aweber, despite it not being a perfect solution. They treat us well but can be a bit slow to respond to some types of support requests. New features are added pretty regularly, although some of the things we have requested don't get done.

Vantaggi: Reasonably easy to use overall. Creating emails and campaigns is fairly straightforward. Deliverability is decent.

Inconvenienti: Deliverability is decent, but we do run into problems occasionally. Support is decent, but not excellent. Sometimes I have been told that there is no known problem when emails we send are clearly being rejected by a particular network.

• Data della recensione: 1/9/2019