Informazioni su AWeber

Gli intuitivi strumenti di automazione ed e-mail marketing e l'assistenza clienti disponibile 24 ore su 24, 7 giorni su 7 permettono di trasformare i potenziali clienti passivi in clienti fedeli.

Ulteriori informazioni su AWeber

Aspetti positivi:

Feature I like the most that has recently launched on AWeber built-in landing page.

Aspetti negativi:

Unable to crop or make any edits to photos in the software. Formatting for blocks sometimes was off when the email went out.

Valutazioni di AWeber

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

AWeber ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,4 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 245 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato AWeber?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (245)

Jared
Personal trainer
Fonte della recensione

Best email automation software on the market

4,0 2 anni fa
Sottotitoli in italiano disponibili nel lettore video
Max
KM (Germania)
Salute, benessere e fitness, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita

Dovrebbe aggiornarsi

4,0 settimana scorsa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Semplicità di utilizzo, uno dei tool piu conosciuti

Aspetti negativi:

forse l'interfaccia un po vecchia rispetto ai competitor, prezzo un po alto

Steve
Steve
E-learning, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Aweber is my autoresponder service and should be yours as well

5,0 3 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

There are several features and benefits that Aweber provides and you may find other benefits they offer to help you more than I but for me, analytics and campaign management are top of the list of my 'Pros.'

Aspetti negativi:

The one drawback or 'Con' that Aweber has always had is the default forms. Unless I am not looking hard enough for them, the signup forms are the same ones I had when I began using Aweber in 2008. On the plus side, these forms are so bad I learned how to craft my own forms so all I need is the plain HTML code from my subscriber list and embed that onto my custom form.

Kenneth j
Digital marketer (UK)
Marketing e pubblicità, Lavoratore autonomo

My honest review on Aweber

5,0 2 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

I like the fact be that the integration process is easy to be done unlike other email platforms.

Aspetti negativi:

I don't like the pricing which isn't very affordable to keep up with on a monthly basis

Holly
Life Coach (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Has everything but hard for beginners

3,0 3 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Aweber has everything I need for my small business and much more! It’s an easy go to because I can do so many things through it

Aspetti negativi:

As a beginner and no email marketing experience it’s overwhelming to start using. I wish was more streamline. I didn’t know I needed a new list and email automation for every landing page or freebie. I had 5 things attached to one list. Whoever develops Aweber they need to look at their system as “Aweber for dummies”. If the developers looked at their systems that way and created the system for the newbies its functionality would highly improve. The left side of options are too many and not described enough.

Stephen
Stephen
technology consultant (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Aweber is the prefect email service for beginning and advanced marketers

5,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: I have several clients using Aweber, and they love it. Aweber does have a learning curve, but it is well worth taking the time to learn how to use it.

Aspetti positivi:

Aweber is designed for marketers. It has a great automation system with many advanced features, like "if/else" and segmentation, that are well worth investing the time to learn. It is a great service for online marketers looking to make the next step. The telephone support is very helpful.

Aspetti negativi:

Aweber usually costs more than other services, but it is usually worth spending the extra money because it provides benefits like 24/7 telephone and chat support.

Juan
Juan
Creator (Ecuador)
Istruzione superiore, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Aweber is the classic tool for email marketing

4,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Solid company. Too pricey for me but a great tool.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of useSimplicityHigh email open rates

Aspetti negativi:

Lacks tools of the last yearsWriting space could improve

Linden
Content Creator, marketing director (Canada)
Fonte della recensione

Where any email marketing should start.

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: Overall it’s been a positive experience with Aweber. Enjoy using this to create email newsletters and campaigns.

Aspetti positivi:

It’s simple to use. With a few clicks, you can start collecting emails to your email list, and start creating your news letter as well. The email editor is as simple or complex as you want to make it. It’s easy to integrate with whatever word processor you write your copy on, or even as a native word processor. I love how easy it is to see what your stats are on sent emails. It allows you to drill down on what works best in your headlines, email body, and if the links you send are getting click throughs. I also like how very few emails get bounced from the receiver. Aweber is a trusted email newsletter source, so gmail and even hotmail won’t mark it as spam often.

Aspetti negativi:

The biggest problem I find has to do with the lead pages. The lead pages on Aweber aren’t great, and they don’t always work fantastic putting them into a Wordpress blog. Then trying to integrate Aweber with lead pages was a problem for myself. I had to consult friends to discover how to do it properly. If the lead pages function was improved, and integrating with lead pages, it would immediately improve the experience and product.

Cristina
Coach e Formadora (Portogallo)
E-learning, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Gratidão por anos de serviço com satisfação

5,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: Muito satisfatória. estão sempre presentes para tudo o que seja preciso. Gratidão.

Aspetti positivi:

O atendimento e facilidade com que crio os meus emails.

Aspetti negativi:

Alguns recursos como poder, por exemplo, ao selecionar um dos subscritores poder ver toda a sua atividade. Em vez de ter que ir lista por lista para descobrir quem abriu ou clicou em algum link em particular. Quando envio para todas as listas emails. Outros serviços mais caros têm essa função. Tem sido dos maiores desafios para mim.

Guillermo
Guillermo
Gerente (Spagna)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Una buena herramienta para hacer email marketing

4,0 2 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Es muy sencillo crear listas de personas para enviar correos periódicos, cuenta con formularios propios para ello y posee plantillas para facilitarte el trabajo, posee integración con otras aplicaciones para facilitarte el trabajo como webinar jam

Aspetti negativi:

Considero que es un poco excesivo el coste por cliente, pero por tener alta calidad compensa.

Utente Verificato
Online Marketing Manager (Germania)
Marketing e pubblicità, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

good e-mail marketing tool for beginners

4,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

For beginners, the tool is very easy to use thanks to a clear dashboard. Newsletter campaigns can be set up quickly, templates can be added easily and subscribers can be managed well. Automating campaigns is not difficult either. I especially like the fact that there is also a good mobile version of aweber.

Aspetti negativi:

Aweber is only available in English so far and the explanations of some functions in the tool are only rudimentary. We would like to see a bit more support here.

Marketing mangement (Costa d’Avorio)

critique de l'application Aweber

4,0 2 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

le logiciel vraiment des fonctionnalité énorme surtout celle spam qui empêche les emails embêtant de remplir la boite de messagerie vraiment efficace.

Aspetti negativi:

mais il reste encore beaucoup lent malgré les mise a jour et toute les fonctionnalité qu'ils ont

Jean
Director (USA)
Internet, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

A good overall product but quite expensive and quite limited

4,0 7 mesi fa

Commenti: I signed up there because there were number one and it was an easy setup. Over the years competition has been improving a lot and cutting down the price while Aweber stayed the same while raising prices. I was also disappointed when I realized I was charged multiple times for one email address (for each list), and also for unsubscribes. Have to get in touch with support for them to delete in batches. Good support, that being said. Over the years I got frustrated by using the software and how much I was paying for it.

Aspetti positivi:

Deliverability to subscribers inbox. Aweber is a reference and well known so email do get in people's inbox. However that has changed in recent years in my country (France). I enjoyed the drip sequence (emails are sent in order over days), but that feature is now available in competitors for cheaper, sometimes better. Customer support has been great, very fast, friendly and responsive.

Aspetti negativi:

Templates are quite dated and the general interface is a bit limited. For example, you can only delete 100 subscribers at a time... even if you are charged for the unsubscribed users. Pricing is quite high considering the features. Too high for the money I make with the list. Languages : some part of the software are "hardcoded" in English which is problematic for foreign subscribers.

Alternative considerate: Constant Contact e Mailchimp

Perché passare a AWeber: Price and deliverability

Pedro
FREELANCER (Brasile)
Fonte della recensione

Alternative Aweber for those starting out.

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Aweber is great, it has benefited me in many ways with my email campaigns. I know exactly who is opening my emails and clicking on referral links or sales pages in my automations. That way I can create accurate reports for non-interacting people or buyers and etc... This is a big help to increase your sales, because you can focus a strong campaign on the right people, just by looking at the reports generated by the tool. I have an excellent relationship with aweber, the first 3 months were tense, but she helped me to get the necessary results to continue in the fight.

Aspetti positivi:

An extremely fantastic tool when it comes to email delivery. Incredible accuracy of my automations. Without a doubt it's one of the best I've ever used. A great help for those who are just starting out and don't have much capital to invest. Because aweber allows you to use and learn about the tool for free for 3 months. In addition to the company's integrity in providing knowledge to its customers and users, they fill their inbox with hundreds of emails almost daily, but it's just to inform about the tool and its features, free courses and lectures for better performance. aweber support is very good and fast, prompt service, they always solved problems for me immediately. Also, I used several free Landing Pages templates with fantastic layouts and almost automatic. I just needed to choose the model and just type a call to action. For everything, I recommend aweber, an outstanding service.

Aspetti negativi:

Negative points about this tool, I don't have. But just an addendum, for those outside the US and needing to use the tool, it's a great idea while using the free months. But if you're setting up and collecting leads in your campaigns, no results. You may get frustrated, as the payment will be a little expensive, taking into account the dollar's value in relation to other countries. But on the whole, I have no criticisms about this software.

Ben Marcoux
Ben Marcoux
Manager (USA)

AWeber: A Good Start With Email Marketing

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I enjoyed using AWeber. It was easy to set up lists and broadcast emails. And it made it possible for me to get started building my business online without much tech skill. However, as I became a more advanced marketer and wanted more control in my business, the way AWeber was set up did not seem to make certain advanced automation features possible. Or the interface was set up in such a way to dissuade you from using it for more complex features.

Aspetti positivi:

The best part about AWeber is how easy it is to use. There aren't a whole lot of bells and whistles which means that it's super fast to get up and running. And honestly, though it's not my favorite tool, most businesses would do better to use AWeber than their current email marketing system. Also, it's got good deliverability which means your emails actually show up in the inbox instead of spam.

Aspetti negativi:

I call AWeber a "beginner" email marketing tool because that's what it feels like. Yes, it'll get you up and running. But it doesn't "feel" powerful and the lack of features leave some things to be desired. But "something" is better than "nothing", so if using something easy gets you and your business to do email marketing, than by all means use AWeber.

Alternative considerate: Ontraport e Keap

Perché scegliere AWeber: I don't have anything good to say about MailChimp. Not only is the interface clunky, but oftentimes deliverability suffers. And as if that isn't enough, a lot of businesses that are totally ethical, GOOD businesses are forbidden from using the platform. I have many friends who have woken up to their accounts banned, locked out of all their email contacts without so much as a reason. And these weren't people running aggressive offers. They were just regular businesses (like flower shops) that apparently tried to sell their products a little too "hard" and therefore caught the ban hammer.

Software precedente: Mailchimp

Perché passare a AWeber: At the time I was just getting started in internet marketing, I wanted to use what the "big names" used. So I looked into the platforms they "recommended." This was before I understood affiliate marketing and didn't know they were getting paid to say how awesome these platforms were. When in reality, yes they are super powerful. But they're also really clunky and take a SUPER long time to learn. Plus, I quickly realized I wouldn't use MOST of what these other platforms offered, so I quickly decided on AWeber so I could get started with my business.

awogor
awogor
Editor In Chief (Nigeria)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Coaching e formazione professionale, Lavoratore autonomo

Poor Deliverability For Me Best Tagging Experience

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: My experience with Aweber's customer support even when I start as a free trial was something to take home about. It's easy to create both HTML templates for your emails and also, their easy drag and drop email builder makes it possible to design your email templates or pick from the library of already made templates and edit your campaigns. Email campaigns can also be shared with someone else to import all the flows to their autoresponder with Aweber and save a lot of stress.

Aspetti positivi:

I love Aweber's ease of signing up plus, it's a powerful autoresponder with a nice user interface, great email list management, custom segmentation, and the fact that it even delivers analytics to your email after sending an email campaign makes it my favorite. As compared to ConvertKit, Aweber is still cheap and an affordable autoresponder to rely on. Aweber has outstanding customer service which you can reach at any point in time from email, live support, and phone call.

Aspetti negativi:

Aweber's Campaign flows feature is currently my third best but then it lacks some features as compared to sender. An example of that feature I was looking for is setting a condition of either a subscriber is qualified to receive the next flow or change a path. That which I can't find in an expensive autoresponder like Aweber.

Alternative considerate: ConvertKit e Sender

Perché scegliere AWeber: I was promoting Affiliate products and MailChimp had to shut me down and that was why I sourced for another autoresponder which can give me control over my list, what I send and when I send to them.

Software precedente: Mailchimp

Perché passare a AWeber: I read a lot of reviews about successful affiliate marketers using Aweber to make money and I thought I should go for it. Plus, I liked their Free trial which offers almost everything the paid plan offers with 500 subscribers.

Suzanne
Writer (USA)
Scrittura e attività redazionali, Lavoratore autonomo

Old faithful

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: It's been both a positive and negative experience. I'm still not sure I will stay with them longterm.

Aspetti positivi:

Aweber has stood the test of time. It is easy to get set up and get going. I like that it is stable, and it is always encouraging to me when I see that very successful people whose emails I let into my inbox are using Aweber. Their customer service was very helpful to me when I was getting my account set up and had questions on a few things.

Aspetti negativi:

I do not care for their boring confirmation messages, and the fact that if I want something that is different, I have to get approval from them before I can use it. I also saw a huge flaw when I participated in a promotional event with several others who also use Aweber. Apparently, when somone signs up for several email lists that are all hosted on Aweber, in a short space of time, Aweber sees that behavior as "spammy" and automatically unsubscribes that person from all the lists he/she subscribed to. Their argument is that it protects Aweber customers and it protects their system overall. The problem is that it is unsubscribing people who actually want to receive these emails and if you are delivering a product by email, or even giiving information by email on how the new subscriber can receive that product, then the subscriber will never get that email. When I contacted Aweber about this twice, the support staff was very blasé about this. One support staff member was good enough to remove the block and resubscribe the persons who had been removed so they subscriber could get the emails. Another refused to do so, and said that the subscriber would have to contact them to remove the block. How many people are actually going to take this extra step to receive emails???

Richard
Owner (UK)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 2-10 dipendenti

Makes life easier

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: First class, the support is great and on hand 24hrs a day. Its easy to see the best performing emails.

Aspetti positivi:

the sign up forms are fast and easy to design and put on any website. it links in with facebook and twitter and social media. plus PayPal or stripe, so when a customer make a purchase they get added to the right mailing list and receive the automated email

Aspetti negativi:

im unable to automate moving subscribers from one list to another when they finish a automation series

Alternative considerate: Keap

Perché scegliere AWeber: More professional

Software precedente: SurveyMonkey

Perché passare a AWeber: It was focused on email marketing

Risposta di AWeber Communications

3 anni fa

Hi Richard, Thanks for your review! I noticed that you mentioned wanting to automatically move subscribers from one list to another when they complete an automation series. This is possible within AWeber, except you wouldn't need to move them from one list to another. Instead, you would keep them on the same list, and start them on a new automated series. Our support team can help you with this. Please contact us at https://www.aweber.com/contact-us.htm. Brandon O.

Dominic
Salute, benessere e fitness, 2-10 dipendenti

Aweber Review

5,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: I love that we can have automation when someone opts in to an offer we can have a series of emails to send out to them on a consistent basis. Also is great to send out a blast periodically to all clients/patients at once to keep them informed of announcements or offers.

Aspetti positivi:

It's relatively easy to use and also integrates with most other platforms that I use. It's well known and has been around for many years. It's one of the simplest email marketing software that I have used so far. I like the fact that they are continuously improving the product. I like the drag and drop builder. Easy breezy!

Aspetti negativi:

There is nothing that I don't like. It is a great product.

Alternative considerate: ActiveCampaign, Sendlane e Mailchimp

Perché scegliere AWeber: I felt like Aweber offered more options and integrated with more platforms. Also, at the time, they didn't have double opt in feature.

Software precedente: Mailchimp

Perché passare a AWeber: Reasonably priced and most popular.

Joshua
Minister of Music (USA)
Istituzioni religiose, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great tool for daily emails at a great price!

4,0 12 mesi fa

Commenti: AWeber is the budget-friendly solution to marketing emails! You don't have to spend a lot to get big results.

Aspetti positivi:

We send a daily email newsletter to several hundred people on a managed list, and AWeber allows us to do this scheduled in advance a month or so out, creat professional emails, and not break the bank doing so.

Aspetti negativi:

Occasionally the social media cross-post of our daily campaign has ended up with an AWeber logo instead of our own custom branding. Aweber has worked with us to resolve their issue on that, but for a few days it looked less than desirable. For the money we saved, we are okay with that.

Alternative considerate: Constant Contact e Zoho Mail

Perché scegliere AWeber: Cost for the size of our list was less

Perché passare a AWeber: Cost

Jonas
Jonas
CEO (Svezia)
Marketing e pubblicità, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

The easiest autoresponder for beginners

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Fantastic. I don't think i'll ever change autoresponder. I've tried GetResponse and others and they are also awesome, but I like the simplicity of Aweber so I don't really see why I would ever change.

Aspetti positivi:

I've used Aweber since 2014, and i've NEVER had an issue with them. Sure, they have downtime just like every other autoresponder a couple times per year, but it's always fixed really quickly. The deliverability is awesome, it's extremely easy to use and their customer is support is insanely responsive. I have had to do a few minor changes to my account every now and then, I kid you not, they have taken care of my issues usually within 2-3 minutes of me opening up the chat (which is now open 24/7)

Aspetti negativi:

I've heard that if you open a new account with Aweber now, you need to use their service for around a month using double optin, which could be annoying. When I set my account up several years ago, I didn't have to do that. So if you're planning on running paid ads etc right away, that might be an issue for you. If not, Aweber is awesome and i'm sure you'll love it.

Risposta di AWeber Communications

4 anni fa

Hi Jonas, Thanks so much for your feedback! We really appreciate it. I wanted to quickly clarify that, generally speaking, we don't require new customers to use double opt-in after signing up for an account. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help with your account. Brandon O.

Kiva
A (Paesi Bassi)
Produzione di media, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Excellent software at a great price

5,0 2 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

I've tested many marketing software applications like this and Aweber stands out among them for a few reasons. They have top-notch customer service that is really helpful and they really care. And it shows because they actually offer phone support, something so few marketing software companies actually do. Aweber has a ton of features and their pricing is excellent for what you get. It is also super easy to use and to set up and overall it is designed in a really intuitive way.

Aspetti negativi:

It could have better reporting features and a nicer interface, but neither of those are big issues.

Risposta di AWeber

2 anni fa

Thank you so much for the review, Kiva! If there's anything we can do to help, please let us know.

Carol
teacher/author (USA)
Istruzione primaria/secondaria, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Aweber helps even non-techies succeed!

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Whenever I've had a question and called Aweber they have been absolutely WONDERFUL with explaining things, walking me through my challenges, and helping answer my questions. Sometimes they've even fixed things for me. Their customer service is stellar and their product is DEPENDABLE. They must have an amazing team because the product and the customer service have never let me down over the 9 years that I've been with them.

Aspetti positivi:

I wasn't very technical, but Aweber still made it easy to succeed at newsletters and broadcasts. My first newsletter went out to less than 20 people, but Aweber helped me look like a pro. I LOVED the email collection options. I found the perfect sign-up forms and they are both still adding names to my email list. One form is in the right-hand column of my website (on every page). The other form is a hover light box that shows up on select pages exactly when I choose. It's amazing! The editor works great and the fact that I can copy a previous broadcast email and reinvent it simplifies my life.

Aspetti negativi:

I'm not a techie, so I haven't explored this software a lot. I guess the part that I like the least is the fact that there are so MANY options! Split-tests, analytics, parsing...make my head spin, so I tend to ignore those options.

Suzanne
Gestione formativa, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

AWeber can help you improve your email marketing

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, it's been satisfactory. It's possible I could have benefited more by using their tutorials and calling support. It has collected subscribers easily for me and it's been effortless in maintaining them over the years. I haven't used any other programs and have considered switching recently, but I'm not sure if I would be able to transfer my subscriber information easily.

Aspetti positivi:

I started using AWeber to college subscribers to my college prep mailing list. They offered an affordable way to college email subscribers and sell my college product. Once subscribers are collected you can create email marketing campaigns using newsletters. It also allows you to manage your subscribers and determine which emails are effective.

Aspetti negativi:

From the beginning, it was a bit difficult to navigate the program. I have had problems with their templates and understanding how to use them. I also was not happy with the increase in cost from $19 to $29 when my subscribers reached a certain threshold. I have also had trouble with understanding how to schedule emails and use the data to my benefit.

Kenny
Kenny
Self-employed (Belgio)
Fonte della recensione

Easy to use email marketing platform

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: AWeber is easy to use and I've always received great support when I contacted their helpdesk. Usually got helped within minutes. I can tell the support agents and team really care about the customers. I would recommend AWeber if you're looking for a good email marketing platform that offers great email deliverability and customer support.

Aspetti positivi:

I like how easy AWeber is to get started with. Everything is well-organized (lists, subscribers, tags...) and you can quickly have your email list ready to accept subscribers. I found other autoresponders or email marketing tools either too complicated or lacking features. AWeber keeps it easy for beginners and has quite some advanced features for the professional email marketer. It also has many integrations with other tools, which is good for the professionals.

Aspetti negativi:

No cons here. I've been using this tool for over a decade. If I'm being picky, maybe some extra automations could be added, but so far I've been able to do all the things that are essential for my email business.

Jason
Music Producer (USA)
Musica, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Way better than MailChimp.

5,0 7 mesi fa

Commenti: I switched to AWeber from MailChimp after learning about how bad MailChimp does with keeping our emails out of the Spam folder. I reached out to AWeber’s customer support multiple times and I can vouch for how AMAZING they all were.

Aspetti positivi:

Customer service is AMAZING when you need them. I can’t stress that enough. Once you learn your way around AWeber, it’s not too difficult to start creating campaigns and sending mass emails out. I love being able to have multiple list for different products and services. The A/B split testing is a really nice feature as well. They also help you connect your website domain host to help you stay out of the spam folder.

Aspetti negativi:

There is a bit of a learning curve to it. Setting up your host domain to prevent emails from landing in the spam folder is not an easy thing to setup but that’s a complicated process for ANY email marketing software.