CivicEngine by BallotReady’s platform and API make it easy to contact office holders, recruit candidates, and mobilize voters, powered by the most comprehensive database to every level of government.
As an all in one election platform, CivicEngine makes it easy to assist voters, provide a useful member resource, or accomplish political goals. Visit our website to get started.
Chi utilizza CivicEngine?
From Snapchat to local union affiliates, BallotReady adapts to the needs of any organization looking to increase voter participation or engage in political advocacy.
Dove si può implementare CivicEngine?
Cloud, SaaS, Web, Mac (desktop), Windows (desktop), Linux (desktop), Windows (locale), Linux (locale), Chromebook (desktop), Android (mobile), iPhone (mobile), iPad (mobile)
Video e immagini di CivicEngine
Confronta il prezzo di CivicEngine con prodotti simili
Caratteristiche di CivicEngine
- Gestione dei votanti
- Gestione delle elezioni
- Gestione delle schede elettorali
- Monitoraggio dell'affluenza
- Notifica dei votanti
- Profili dei candidati
- Schede elettorali stampate
- Sistema con voto di preferenza
Alternative a CivicEngine
Recensioni su CivicEngine
Recensioni per dimensioni dell'azienda (numero di dipendenti)
Trova recensioni per valutazione
Commenti: The Customer Success team is great!
- Candidate profiles: CivicEngine does a great job incorporating candidate data from all around the country, up and down the ballot. The information about candidates and their views, endorsements, and more are key to voter education and CivicEngine makes it easy for users to learn more. - Election management: the incorporation of polling places, details, and requirements for voting is an excellent feature. - Ballot Management: CivicEngine takes the stress out of election days by making it possible for users to save their choices and bring them to the voting booth.
User analytics need improvement Customizable content
It's easy for people who aren't familiar with the tools to navigate and fill out. People are able to be more prepared for Election Day with the ballot tool and knowing what candidates are in their area and know more information about them.
For people who lived in apartment complexes had a hard time figuring out their polling precincts