Tidio è una potente piattaforma multifunzione per il servizio clienti, che aumenta il livello dell'assistenza clienti e aiuta a generare vendite. Un widget di live chat facilmente accessibile rende la tua impresa disponibile 24 ore su 24, 7 giorni su 7, mentre i chatbot basati sull'intelligenza artificiale coinvolgono i tuoi clienti in tempo reale, consentendoti di aumentare le vendite.
Inoltre, puoi connettere Messenger, Instagram, live chat e e-mail alla piattaforma multicanale di Tidio e rispondere a tutti i messaggi da un unico luogo, anche su dispositivi mobili. Si integra facilmente con tutti i siti web e le piattaforme.
Chi utilizza Tidio?
Questa soluzione di comunicazione è utilizzata da un'ampia gamma di PMI di tutto il mondo. Migliaia di imprese usano Tidio per comunicare con i propri clienti.
Dove si può implementare Tidio?
Video e immagini di Tidio
Caratteristiche di Tidio
- Analisi aumentata
- Analisi delle sensazioni
- Assistente virtuale
- Assistenza clienti
- Automazione dei processi e dei flussi di lavoro
- Avvisi / Allarme crescente
- Branding personalizzabile
- Chat in tempo reale per i consumatori
- Chat proattiva
- Comunicazione multi-canale
- Conversazioni in tempo reale
- Creazione di report/analisi
- Database clienti
- Elaborazione del linguaggio naturale
- Gestione dei biglietti
- Gestione dei feedback
- Gestione dei sondaggi
- Gestione dei ticket di assistenza
- Gestione del flusso di lavoro
- Gestione dell'esperienza del cliente
- Gestione della posta elettronica
- IA/Machine learning
- Instradamento automatico
- Integrazioni di terze parti
- Lead Qualification
- Live Chat
- Messaggistica One-to-One
- Modulo offline
- Monitoraggio degli utenti di siti web
- Monitoraggio lamentele
- Ricerca del percorso migliore
- Risponditori automatici
- Risposte automatizzate
- Sistema plurilingue
- Storico delle trascrizioni/chat
- Suggerimenti di query
- Sviluppo senza codice
- Targeting geografico
- Tracciamento delle interazioni
Alternative a Tidio
Recensioni su Tidio
Chatbot completo e facile da utilizzare
Tidio è veramente semplice da configurare, inoltre sono disponibili diversi bot “preconfigurati” che possono essere modificati e implementati in poco tempo. L’assistenza risponde anche in diretta e questo mi è stato molto utile.
L’unico inconveniente è forse quello di dover scegliere tra versioni che offrono opzioni diverse e non limiti di utilizzo diverso in base al canone. L’alternativa e acquistare entrambe le versioni ma nel mio caso sarebbe troppo costoso.
Tidio is the first chat platform I've found to be worth paying for
Commenti: Tidio has helped address a gap in our communication system caused by extended use of multiple inferior chat bot platforms that limited our performance and responses. With Tidio, we have seen a dramatic increase in people connecting with our team via the chat, and have been able to help address people's questions/issues quicker than ever before.
Tidio offers a very simple, clean, robust and customizable interface both on their backend and on your website that helps facilitate live-chat support on a website. They offer numerous features (some I haven't used yet such as email inbox management), including a facebook messenger integration (that actually works unlike some other companies), a customizable chat window & icon, and perhaps the best feature of all - their powerful chatbot system. I cannot speak highly enough of the chatbots Tidio offers, as they give easy access to a visual builder interface to customize and build bots that can be triggered to do practically anything. Within an hour of looking at Tidio, I was hooked - and built a number of bots for our website - and within a day, saw a substantial increase in chat traffic compared to our previous platform. The beauty of the bots is that Tidio provides simple templates, that you can then customize to your needs - and the bots can be triggered on anything you want; a visit to a specific page, anytime a new person visits your site, anytime someone clicks the chat window, etc - and all of that can be accessed (in a limited fashion of course) for free. Plus as a bonus, Tidio offers native email responses to chats; so if you are like me and don't have people monitoring the chat 24/7, you can receive a notification about an incoming chat, and then respond via the chat window OR directly from Tidio via email - again, for free.
Tidio has many features, but can be a bit daunting at first. I loved the visual builder of the chat bots, but at the same time I found it was still limited in certain areas. For example, it's all drag and drop - so the entire chatbot can start to form a jumbled mess if you're not careful. As well, they don't offer multiple triggers for one bot - for instance, if I want a bot to trigger on someone's first visit AND when someone types in a certain keyword, I can't do that. As well, their pricing structure is interesting - with three different "options" each starting at $18/month - making it so if you want to have decent chatbots, and multiple operators, and send emails, you are looking at a hefty price per month. That being said, it still is cheaper than most other offerings, and the different options help you customize your experience to tailor fit your needs
Risposta di Tidio
2 anni fa
Hello there! It's Maciek from Tidio Support Thank you so much for such an extensive review! We really appreciate all the kind words but also the flaws you have pointed out. We strive to provide you with a product that we can really be proud of, and hearing about your positive experience, it seems like we are heading in the right direction. Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion and rate us so highly!
Tidio is an amazing chatbot
Commenti: I think Tidio is amazing and with the rapid rise of AI it can be one of the best platforms out there for customer support.
I like that you can try it out for free with most of the premium features included and you only pay more when you start expanding.
I think it would be nice if they can increase how much you can use on the premium side of things...Maybe from 100 chatbot initiations to at least 300 that would be awesome.
Looks great on the outside but features not fully completed
The app looks great on the outside: email, chat, Facebook messenger, integrations. But once you fully test the product you notice the many flaws.
1. When a user leaves your page and an operator responds the user will not be notified. 2. The message box is only refreshed when the page is open, so if a visitor is using multiple tabs they will not receive replies. 3. Integrations are all manual, which means. You have to reopen all conversations, open the user profile, press the preferences and send the log to the integration. Imagine doing that to your crm, sync app and maybe email list. 4. I was mainly interested in Helpscout integration, and integration to integrate Facebook messenger with the app I use to manage several email accounts. Turns out, tidio created the integration but they decided not to integrate the mailbox feature. Which means if I send a chat log to help scout it be be places in a random mailbox because their app doesn't specify the mailbox. Explain this to support but got the responds: we're not looking to change integrations. 5. Validation messages aren't accurate. Sometimes you will get the message 'Saved to integration' or 'Message send' but an error prevented this from completion. I contacted support about this and time and time again there was an excuse but its my believe that I shouldn't have gotten a succes validation message, right. Support simply didn't respond to my question.
One of the easiest to use live chat
The solution helps us to engage with the visitor. I was imiediately able to understand the user interface, the support helped quickly, when we asked about integrations and user capabilities. I think it has a great design, FB messanger and instagram integration is possible. It has also a compelling, great looking, website widget.
The team was irritated by the loud sound of notifications, which we were not able to turn off. The chatbot is quite costly and overall pricing was the problem in our final desicion.
Risposta di Tidio
4 mesi fa
Hi there! Thank you very much for your kind review :) We really appreciate your feedback and we will definitely keep it in mind for future improvements.