Targetprocess è uno strumento di gestione del portafoglio Agile che consente di adottare e ridimensionare l'agile in tutta l'azienda. Ideale per le aziende di medie e grandi dimensioni. Usa SAFe, LeSS o implementa il tuo framework per raggiungere l'agilità aziendale e vedere il flusso di valore attraverso l'intera organizzazione. Visualizza obiettivi aziendali, nonché temi e iniziative strategici. Valuta e assegna priorità alle richieste di progetto in arrivo.
Riconosciuto nel Magic Quadrant di Gartner tra gli strumenti di pianificazione aziendale Agile.
Chi utilizza Targetprocess?
Targetprocess è ideale per le aziende di medie dimensioni e grandi imprese. Può essere utilizzato per gestire con efficacia progetti IT e non IT e processi di istruzione, marketing e reclutamento.
Dettagli su Targetprocess
Fondata nel 2004
Dettagli su Targetprocess
Fondata nel 2004
Video e immagini di Targetprocess
Confronta il prezzo di Targetprocess con prodotti simili
Prezzo di partenza
Implementazione e assistenza di Targetprocess
- Di persona
- Live Online
Caratteristiche di Targetprocess
- Analisi finanziaria
- Analisi visiva
- Contabilità del progetto
- Creazione di dashboard
- Creazione di grafici
- Creazione di roadmap
- Formulazione di previsioni
- Gestione dei modelli
- Gestione del flusso di lavoro
- Gestione delle attività
- Gestione delle prestazioni
- Gestione di documenti
- Gestione di idee
- Importazione/Esportazione di dati
- Informazioni in tempo reale
- Integrazioni di terze parti
- Modellazione e simulazione
- Modelli personalizzabili
- Monitoraggio dei KPI
- Monitoraggio dei progressi
- Monitoraggio dei progressi delle attività
- Monitoraggio delle attività
- Monitoraggio dello stato
- Monitoraggio di attività e progressi
- Parametri prestazionali
- Pianificazione delle attività
- Pianificazione di progetti
- Pianificazione di scenari
- Pianificazione strategica
- Pianificazione/previsione delle spese
- Previsione di vendita
- Quadro della attività
- Relazioni sui progressi
- Rendicontazione e analisi statistiche
- Rendicontazione in tempo reale
- Report personalizzabili
- Reporting ad hoc
- Scenari possibili
- Schede di valutazione
- Setting/tracking di obiettivi
- Single Sign On
- Strumenti di pianificazione
- Trascinamento della selezione (Drag & Drop)
- Vista di Gantt e Timeline
- Visualizzazione di dati
Alternative a TargetprocessAltre alternative a Targetprocess
Recensioni su TargetprocessLeggi tutte le 537 recensioni
Powerful Software for Agile Organizations, Could Improve in Usability on Higher End Functionality
Commenti: We are using Targetprocess in our daily Agile practice. Our developers and Product Owners are trained in its use, and it is a huge piece of our practice. The software is key to our Agile efforts, and is relatively easy to set-up and use. However, the buyer should be aware that unless you deploy one of the pre-built frameworks, you will be starting with a clean slate, and will have to build your own structures, and this can take a bit of thought and time. I enjoy using the software, and we intend to renew our license for the next year, and will be making efforts to expand the user base. The ability to define different workflows for different teams is very powerful, as is the Request Portal, and other more DevOps type features. Story card aging is another nice feature that we now implement through custom rules.
Excellent pricing structure, easy to set up, and implementation/training professional services are first rate. The software is powerful and can handle various different approaches to Agile/Agile Scrum, and comes with pre-built solutions for frameworks like SAFe. Our organization was up and running in little time.
Some of the more powerful features, such as creation of rules could be more straightforwardly implemented. Some features have a "coding" feel to them that could improve in usability, user-friendliness. The software is sensitive to hierarchical structure of Agile entities, and you have to get this right. The ability to move/transform entities into different levels of the hierarchy could be improved, and sometimes can disconnect entities from the hierarchy, forcing the user to reconnect them manually.
Powerful agile project management tool
Commenti: We started small with one client and project, then slowly added all our clients and projects. Some clients had other requirements and TP was easily able to handle what we needed as we expanded it's usage into sprint planning, daily check in, project planning, releases, automated reporting, etc. What I like best is the confidence it gives me that it will be able to grow with our needs into the future.
As our organization continues to grow and have more complex needs, Targetprocess can easily handle whatever our needs are and helps us to grow using standardized methods no matter the project. Also, we have many creative people in the tool and it's user friendly for the non-technical types too.
It's great power can also be a weakness, as getting it setup and configured requires planning offline, team alignment and understanding before moving the workflow to a digital tool like Targetprocess. Having someone who understands Agile and programming is best to get this setup for you as its so customizable it can be intimidating.
My experience with Targetprocess
Commenti: We are using Targetprocess mostly for Product Backlog management. It helps us to visualize backlogs of different teams inside of one product and create a "big picture". Service organisations are using Kanban practices and it perfectly solves prioritization and backlog management issues.
- Flexibility of the tool, customization options - Ability to create any kind of process workflow - Out of the box Kanban metrics - Representation of data on views and boards in any kind of form, for different stakeholders - Visual cards and thier options - Ability to automate process steps with web hooks and metrics
- Timeline is not useful - Interdependencies management is poor - Reporting engine, options are limited - Customisation of entity view is not possible - Access management options is limited - Lack of capacity/resource management functionality - Lack of Portfolio management (cost management, portfolio roadmaps, strategic dashboard, what if analysis)
This product is easy to use and has a nice feel to it. I like how you can reply to comments and so the question solution thread stays together and there is no email trail you need to keep track of as well. Just refer to the card to find something was done in a certain way.
There is nothing negative I can say about this software.
Excellent alternative to JIRA
We used JIRA for several years and it's good, but the lack of proper integrated hierarchy means organising 10,000+ items is just impossible. Even 3rd party plugins dont help much. The UI is slow and unattractive and after 6 months trying to get JIRA Porfolio to work (a cool idea!) I could never get it to and the response from Atlassian was disappointing overall.
The UI is much, much better in Target Process and
* Responsive UI * Adding many stories at once is easy so doesn't interrupt your flow * Incredible customer support responsiveness * Dashboards are 10x better than anything in JIRA * Reports are built in and very well designed, things you have to buy from 3rd parties in JIRA (if you even can)
* Roadmapping is harder than it looks, some planning features missing means i can't throw away my gantts just yet but it's getting close * Search results have way too much white space, can be hard to find exactly what you're looking for - JIRA was better at this * Difficult to learn the filtering side of things for anything more than basic needs (but their customer support team are amazingly supportive on this, even writing a script for me immediately to address my individual need). Oh, this is meant to be the con section isn't it. ;-) * Workflows aren't quite as customisable as JIRA, such as setting triggers and custom screens