Chi utilizza questo software?
VetBadger is perfect for all clinics, hospitals & specialists who are looking for a simpler more powerful way to run their practice.
Valutazioni medie10 recensioni
- Nel complesso 4.5 / 5
- Facilità d'uso 5 / 5
- Servizio clienti 5 / 5
- Caratteristiche 4.5 / 5
- Rapporto qualità-prezzo 5 / 5
Dettagli del prodotto
Prezzo di partenza
Visualizza dettagli sui prezzi
- Dettagli sul prezzo $99 - $199 (1 User ), $249 - $399 (2-10 Users), $499 - $649 (11 - 20 Users)
- Versione gratuita No
- Prova gratuita Sì, richiedi una prova gratuita
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Dettagli del fornitore
- Fondata nel 2014
Informazioni su VetBadger
VetBadger's revolutionary cloud-based practice management software is so easy to learn. Let us show you around and then you can take your own Test Drive! With two-way integrated email, text messaging and fax, client messages go straight into the medical chart. Role-based task management keeps your team on the same page and working efficiently throughout the day. The QuickBooks integration keeps your inventory and financials up-to-date in real time. Practice management software that doesn't suck!
Caratteristiche di VetBadger
- Archiviazione delle immagini
- Cartelle cliniche dei pazienti
- Fatturazione e contabilizzazione
- Gestione dei ricoveri per animali
- Gestione dell'inventario
- Gestione delle prescrizioni
- Piani di trattamento
- Programmazione appuntamenti
- Promemoria appuntamenti
Le recensioni più dettagliate su VetBadger
Data della recensione: 10/2/2018
Unique features including texting which make the most of communicating w your clients
Cost savings. The ability to text my clients, which was one of my top priorites. The ability to "prebuild" SOAPS for common ailments. This ensures my team asks the questions I want, and that we remember to include common diagnostics and treatments in the estimate.
Little things come up, but customer service is superb so I can't really say I have any cons.
I'm immensely happy I chose this software for our practice! Connectivity is great, we've never had a major issue. This is my third practice, and I've worked elsewhere, so I've used many other veterinary software platforms. Compared to the bloat of ImproMed Infinity, Vet Badger is a breeze to set up and much more cost effective.
1. Ability to text my clients from the software AND have them text back, right into the medical record. They can also text me pictures! Clients LOVE this feature
2. Ability to make our own "pre built estimates" that contain our unique questions and protocols, which makes it easy to capture the info we want from the client when they bring their pet in AND allows us to quickly give them an estimate for treatment. Saves a ton of time for the doctor as far as record-keeping and ensures charges are captured/not missed.
3. Cloud based, and can use on Chromebooks--so easy to access from anywhere, and cost to set up is minimal compared to server-based software.
4. It's complex enough to give me the features I want and need, but not bloated with stuff I'll never use
5. Voice to text! I can easily dictate my SOAPS and close out a MR before my next appointment. Allows me not to have that "pile of files" at the end of the day.
6. I can email clients their medical record and findings, INCLUDING links to pictures we've taken of their pet's problem. You can make preset shortcuts to things you are discussing all the time, such as diabetes or inappropriate elimination. A simple "#shortcut" will add as much detail as you want to the medical record, without having to retype that info for each case!
7. We use our iPad to take a picture of the pet's teeth, wound, etc, and the picture immediately is shown in that day's medical record. Saves time!
Data della recensione: 21/5/2019
So glad I chose this veterinary software for my new clinic. Has been vital for client satisfaction!
Commenti: I am 100% pleased with my choice. (And I've been a veterinarian 25+ years, so I have worked with all the big names in veterinary software, and would NEVER go back) HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
1. Ability to text my clients! They absolutely love this feature. It is great how my text AND their replies show up right in the pet's medical record. Imagine making 6 "call backs" and leaving voice mails, having to enter all that in the MR, versus how quick it is to sent 6 texts to 6 different clients, then simply seeing their response on your "home page". The whole staff can see text replies come in, so we are all in the loop!
2. The ability to "build my own" estimates and protocols for my most common procedures. Then it is simple to choose "vomiting pet" and have my technicians ask all the questions I like to know, and we have a plan of most common treatments to help guide us on our work up. A huge time saver, and helps us avoid missed charges!
3. The whole platform is easy to learn, and customer support is lightning fast!
4. CLOUD BASED--so great to access from any computer, anywhere, anytime. AND that means no expensive server or PC computers to have to fix and replace. A simple chromebook for everyone--inexpensive and easy!
Inconvenienti: I love it all. It keeps evolving with our wishes. I am 100% pleased with my choice.