ECi JobBOSS è un software di gestione dei negozi basato sui processi, appositamente progettato per produttori personalizzati e che operano in modalità mista. Soluzione integrata dal preventivo-alla vendita che offre visibilità e controllo completi sull'attività di produzione. Disponibile come software nel cloud o on-premise, ogni opzione offre modelli di prezzo flessibili e abbonamenti mensili, dandoti la possibilità di scegliere la soluzione migliore per la tua azienda.
Le nuove dashboard di ECi JobBOSS 2018 mostrano le informazioni critiche per l'azienda in tempo reale.
Chi utilizza JobBOSS²?
Servendo produttori di piccole e medie dimensioni, JobBOSS offre un'opzione per produttori personalizzati e che operano in modalità mista con soluzioni on-premise o ospitate.
Hai dubbi su JobBOSS²?
Confrontalo con una delle alternative più popolari
Altre alternative interessanti a JobBOSS²
Recensioni su JobBOSS²
E2 Shoptech revolutionized our shop
1. No IT guy cost to maintain server. 2. Can use inexpensive workstations. We use Chromebooks for data collection. I also use a chromebook for trips. 3. Android/Apple app for tablets that can be used for data collection 4. Also just released an app for employees to check in and out from their phone. You can post stock from this app. 5. Work from anywhere. I was in Minnesota 2 weeks ago during a blizzard. I was at starbucks, posted up next to the window, working on my chromebook with no hick ups. 6. New updated features over the old system. Better reports. More capable Hot Spots. 7. Works the same as the old system, just things are in different spots. 8. Better, more efficient user interface 9. Easier to customize reports 10. Just introduced Dashboards
1. The subscription price. 2. Cert control in general can be better. 3. Employee Clock in Module is a pain. You cannot edit someone time until they are clocked out.
Commenti: We are happy with the software and look forward to the future. The consistent upgrades are promising and encourage users to stay, but we hope that the price does not go up exponentially with the merger with ECI.
The software is powerful and easy to use a majority of the time. Support is helpful and readily available. We use E2/Jobboss2 for all of our estimating, order management, quoting, purchasing, scheduling, and more. After 6 years with the software it is definitely sustainable and a needed tool in our shop.
The homepage user interface is difficult to look at. There is a lack of customization options concerning fonts, text size, etc. Right now we have to use third party extensions to try and adjust fonts so some of our users can read the text properly. These extensions tend to cause problems with the logos so navigating becomes a little more difficult if you aren't familiar with where the buttons are. Implementing higher contrast homescreens would be beneficial and/or having an ingrained option for text size customization.
Poor functionality but "Software Functions as Designed"
Nothing of value for us to comment on because we couldn't use the software to receive materials or properly account for our inventory.
Too numerous to detail. Tech support, training and customer service keep telling us the same thing, "Software Functions as Designed". We don't see how we can use this job shop software for metal manufacturing and they aren't offering any workable solutions.
Users since 2005
Commenti: My overall experience has been very good with all E2 aspects, my concerns have always been handled professionally and quickly. They have been able to modify or create a new program I have requested in a timely efficient manner.
I like everything about this software. We have two sites, although we are considered Aerosafe Companies we are in fact two separate companies with their own receivables and payable. I like that I can switch back and forth with ease. I use the accounting modules mostly which are wonderful, I have never had a problem with them. I also use the Purchasing module as I order tooling, material, supplies etc., The Inventory module is great allowing me to allocate all items to a GL code I have set up.
There are no cons as far as I am concerned and would recommend it to anyone. I have done so on more than one occasion.
Gem-Trim of Houma, LLC (Manufacturer of Control Valve Parts)
Commenti: Our experience has been excellent.
Gem-Trim is a small manufacturing company of control valve parts. The E2 Shop System fit our company perfectly with the three modules we needed (Manufacturing, Financial, Quality). E2 is not a multi layered system like some of the other systems we looked at. Gem-Trim uses all three modules to a high degree and the three modules compliment each other and provides management to a vast amount of information. The E2 System is an extremely user friendly product but still gives a small company the big company profile.
There were some minor obstacles in the program we had to overcome and adjust to, but the support from the E2 staff was a tremendous help and assisted us through those situations.
Software trovato in
- Software per la gestione dei reparti
- Software per spedizioni
- Software per la pianificazione dei fabbisogni di materiali (MRP)
- Software per gestione del sistema qualità
- Programmi per fare preventivi
- Software per la creazione di preventivi
- Software per l'industria manifatturiera
- Programmi per inventario
- Software MES
- Software per distinta base