Questa soluzione è ideale per chi cerca un'azienda EHR consolidata e stabile in grado di conoscere e operare per i clienti e i loro studi. Questa implementazione è stata votata n. 1 ed è l'unica soluzione EHR che mette a disposizione personalizzazioni continue gratuite e formazione personalizzata per studi e fornitori, supporto live 24/7/365 negli Stati Uniti e convenienti prezzi all-inclusive.
Chi utilizza Sevocity?
Per studi di ogni dimensione
Hai dubbi su Sevocity?
Confrontalo con una delle alternative più popolari
Altre alternative interessanti a Sevocity
Recensioni su Sevocity
Love this EHR!!!
Commenti: After just a couple of weeks my staff has transitioned with little frustration. A very nice change from eclinicals. We have used Athena and Eclinicals and for a small practice Sevocity by far blows them out of the water. the minor cons are nothing compared to the benefits and US based customer service we have received. Don't underestimate this small company.
I love the ease of use and the simplicity. It gets rid of all the unnecessary clicks and other things that complicate other EHRs. My charting is faster and I love the easy customization. EASY CUSTOMIZATION. Nice lab interface. Ordering made simple. Patient portal nice and not overally complicated. Minimal menus. Won't get lost in a sea of menu options. Staff loves it. Staff doesn't complain. Well laid out. I love the RCopia interface for eprescriping.
1.Can only open one encounter type at a time. They are addressing this now, hoping this won't be an issue soon. 2. ICD10 search not great but a quick google search will find it if you can't find it immediately on theirs. I foresee this being corrected in the future. I just add them to my favorites as I have to look them up so there are fewer and fewer each day to look up. Otherwise I have not found anything else I dislike.
Commenti: The Med portal is fairly easy to use and again our overall experience with Sevocity is a good one, when we have issues or need assistance the support team is always ready to help and normally correct or solve any issue we have easily. We have only one issue which they are currently trying to resolve.
Product is easy to use, training is easy as well, our new employees seem to catch on quickly which is a plus for our busy clinic. Overall we like the software and it fits with our needs.
We did have issues integrating it with the other software we use (Kareo) and they are currently working together now to fix an issue we have been having for about 2 months with new patients not able to cross over. Our provider doesn't like the procedure notes with the EMR system so we use another EMR as well.
Risposta di Sevocity
3 anni fa
Thank you for taking the time to complete your review. We will be following up soon regarding the procedure notes. Thanks again!
Low cost but inefficient as well
If I could get out, I would. The fact that one person only can be in the chart is ridiculous. It will slow down your pace and make your flow less efficient.
If I had to do it over again, I would not purchase this system.
Relatively easy to learn the software.
1. Only one person can be in the chart at one time - so your staff cannot help you enter information if you are in the chart. Very inefficient! 2. No ipad or iphone app 3. Every time an update is made the system becomes more burdensome 4. We give suggestions to improve the system - positive changes are never made.
Risposta di Sevocity
3 anni fa
Thank you for taking the time to review us. We hate to hear that you are not happy and hope you will contact our Support center for assistance. More than one person can be in the chart at the same time and you can easily send encounters between users. We regret that some of the updates required for CMS certification are not helpful but unfortunately are required for certification.
Commenti: I love that the software is easy to learn and use. Our physician feels very comfortable using the without fusing. Having 24 hours customer services representative is an added bonus.
Easy to learn, use and 24 hours availability of customer services representative
I do not have any dislike at this time nothing.
EHR need to be able to run on IPAD
It has the same features or even less one touch click like other EHR softwares
Because the EHR and the PM are 2 separate products and not developed as an integrated all in one platform so sometimes an encounter/charge did not transfer to the PM/Billing system. And the major complains from lot of doctors and they wish they can do it on an small/portable ipad instead on a Window or Mac laptop. The Microsoft Surface option is not the same customer ease of use like EHR software that were built for Ipad user.
Software trovato in
- Software per cartelle cliniche elettroniche di medicina di famiglia
- Software per pediatri
- Software per terapeuti
- Software per cartelle cliniche elettroniche (urologia)
- Software per cartelle cliniche elettroniche (neurologia)
- Software per cartelle cliniche elettroniche (cardiologia)
- Software per cartelle cliniche elettroniche di psichiatria
- Software per cartelle cliniche elettroniche (pronto soccorso)
- Software per la salute mentale
- Software per cartelle cliniche elettroniche (terapia del dolore)
- Software per cartelle cliniche elettroniche (centri di disintossicazione)
- Software per cartelle cliniche elettroniche di podologia
- Software per podologia
- Software per cartelle cliniche elettroniche (assistenza primaria)
- Software per chirurghi plastici
- Software per cartelle cliniche elettroniche (ortopedia)
- Software per la gestione di ambulatori
- Software per la gestione delle cartelle cliniche