athenaOne aiuta i medici a fornire cure di alta qualità organizzando il momento dell'assistenza per una massima produttività clinica, eseguendo servizi amministrativi e di qualità per conto dei medici per garantire il pagamento completo e monitorando tutti gli ordini dei medici per chiudere il ciclo dei risultati e le cure successive. I medici beneficiano di un accesso continuo e integrato alle migliori pratiche di una grande rete clinica, alle più aggiornate ed estese norme di qualità e alle linee guida del settore.
Chi utilizza athenaOne?
Medici, dirigenti medici, dirigenti clinici, dirigenti di studi, dirigenti d'ufficio, amministratori d'ufficio, dirigenti sanitari, amministratori delegati, dirigenti d'ospedale, infermieri, assistenti medici
Hai dubbi su athenaOne?
Confrontalo con una delle alternative più popolari
Altre alternative interessanti a athenaOne
Recensioni su athenaOne
We love all things Athena EMR!
easy to use
Commenti: I am using it in my work and I have not received any complaint of difficulty or malfunction with payment from the patient and just this week, I have used athenaone as a patient used when I paid my bill from Banner Health. I can truly say it is a very good and recommendable software to use.
It is easy to use, fast and transactions are safe. As of today, I did not encounter any patient that complains when it comes to their billing statements with athenaone software. The statement enters through a link sent via SMS and email, in that way the patients will have choices in whatever mode they want to use to access their medical bill.
The only thing I would suggest for improvement is that once the patient settled the bill, they cannot review back immediately the previous bill posted but from the admin side, if there are any query from the patient, all the details can be accessed and viewed by the health care staff so it is still east to assist the patient.
Perfect for us!
Commenti: In general I relate to the mission of Athena and see the work happening to address the hard issues in healthcare which feels supportive.
AthenaOne is focused on making the work we do each day simpler. They listen and use the customer voice to drive changes in the product.
First level case responses are gat don’t address the issue adequately.
Bait and Switch
Commenti: The athena account manager position ( or title de jour) has been a revolving door. We have never had a meaningful relationship with them before we are assigned a new manager.
The EMR was initially easy to set up. The billing functionality was adequate at first
Any requests for improvement are completely ignored. For instance, from the start we were told that an android app was just around the corner. That is still their position 13 years later....it will never happen. We are just told to "put it on the suggestion board". However, the reason for my review today is that the price has suddenly jumped in a huge way. Even though we have been told that the price (Percentage of GROSS collections) will drop over time, they have just raised the percentage that they take again. This is being blamed on "inflation" but obviously inflation alone will increase their withholding since they are on a percentage of collections basis. They in fact are just taking a bigger piece of the pie. Totally dishonest. And it is being done against our will, with no contract negotiation.
Excellent product, poor onboarding implementation.
Commenti: AthenaOne allowed our business to consolidate many of our third-party apps into one complete EHR system.
AthenaOne is an all-in-one EHR system that has most, if not all, the features one could want in their EHR. If you wish to consolidate your softwares into one product, AthenaOne is a good option.
The worst part of AthenaOne was the lengthy onboarding process. While it is to be expected when switching EHR systems, our original sales representative did not give an accurate impression of just how extensive and lengthy the implementation is. Expect to need several full time employees working only on integration for several months.
Great all around
Commenti: Overall, my experience has been very positive with Athena.
Athena asks for client feedback (often and in different ways) and actually acts on those suggestions. In this way, Athena develops a product that is more useful to the users.
CSC interactions. Support is not tailored to the sophistication of the user. Often times, we contact support as a last resort after trying various methods to solve the issue. CSC starts at the most basic level of response and then takes additional time to escalate the issue to a higher level of support.
Software trovato in
- Software per la gestione del flusso di entrate
- Software per cartelle cliniche elettroniche di medicina di famiglia
- Software per pediatri
- Software per cartelle cliniche elettroniche di psichiatria
- Software per cartelle cliniche elettroniche (neurologia)
- Software per cartelle cliniche elettroniche (urologia)
- Software per cartelle cliniche elettroniche (cardiologia)
- Software per la gestione degli ospedali
- Software per cartelle cliniche elettroniche (pronto soccorso)
- Software per il coinvolgimento attivo del paziente
- Gestionale per fisioterapia
- Software per la gestione dei pazienti
- Software per la salute mentale
- Software per portali di pazienti
- Software per la gestione dei casi del paziente
- Software per telemedicina
- Software per cartelle cliniche elettroniche di podologia
- Software per cartelle cliniche elettroniche (centri di disintossicazione)
- Software per chirurghi plastici
- Software per ricette mediche
- Software per cartelle cliniche elettroniche (assistenza primaria)
- Software di fatturazione per consulenze mediche
- Software per cartelle cliniche elettroniche (oftalmologia)
- Software per cartelle cliniche elettroniche (terapia del dolore)
- Software per cartelle cliniche elettroniche (ortopedia)
- Software per pianificazione medica
- Software per la gestione di ambulatori
- Software per la gestione delle cartelle cliniche